B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

kels0413 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:
I did like seeing Frank spend time with Nolan. I hope he’s doing that even when he’s not filming it. As much as I dislike Frank and Britney, I hope things work out for the kids’ sake. That Frank is genuinely good to them. They’ve been through so much thank to their dingbat mother, how hard that would be for them to go through another split.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Especially when frank has no legal rights if they did split. He did seem very genuine with Nolan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully he takes the time to bond with aria as well. She will likely be more difficult to bond with being she’s older. But if he’s going to stick around he needs to bond with all of the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree. I don’t watch Britney but I do watch Alyssa. Today I watched a couple of her videos and if I didn’t know any better I’d think differently about them. The clips of Frank in Alyssa’s vlogs are nice, he is likable.
Kel-on-Wheels
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kel-on-Wheels »

As much as I wish it would have been Ean taking Nolan golfing, I am glad he was able to have such a fun time doing something so physical like golf. The whole time I kept thinking "in 10 years he won't be able to do any of this". Nolan is so sweet, it breaks my heart that Britney does not cherish more of these moments with her son. She was too busy fussing with her engorged boob instead!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If Frenk is going to be the stepdad it's good he's stepping up. unfortunately we don't see what Ean gets up to with the kids because he's not on social media. I'm glad he's not the kids need a place safe from well we need to get this for the vlog.
ihartcatz
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ihartcatz »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
smom12 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:09 am Damn. I come back after a hiatus to some salt b*tches in here.

I belong to the “insensitive” discord as some of you come to think of it. This is Britney’s board and y’all keep talking about discord like it’s some super exclusive club that’s meant to seclude you. It’s not....but y’all keep talking about it so I think that your feelings are hurt and your panties are in a bunch because you can’t become a part of it. If Discord is so whack why do you all have your feelings hurt about not being able to get in there and keep asking for the password and the link?

I left YTMD because why come to a gossip board where half the people defend her choices? I see nothing has changed. I’m not missing much. I lurk here and there to see what is going on but I check everywhere.

ANYWAY. I wanted to clear a few things up because frankly it’s annoying to read about discord and not Britney.

Anyone who has less than 100 posts on here will not get a link or a password. Why? To weed out minions. When discord was first made there were minions in there and sh*t got ugly real quick. Personal information is shared on discord, pictures. It got real scary real quick because some skanks think doxxing people will get in Britney’s good graces. NEWS FLASH. She doesn’t give a sh*t about you.

I bet y’all didn’t know someone, most likely Keith, shared dick pics on there too huh? Because what guy comes in here to lurk? You can believe that one or not I’m just trying to make a point.

We try to keep the place safe because her minions are batsh*t crazy. They are rampant in here. If you can’t accept that, stay here. If you really want to come in fine. Just stop whining about it. It’s not the cool kids club or whatever you want to call it. People feel safe there. But do what y’all want.

Moral of the story is, just because you have family issues, or have teeth that could shave the bark off a tree, doesn’t mean you can run your mouth. Stay here, go there. I mean I know britney is boring but damn. Cut the salt out. Your blood pressure will thank you.
I have no idea what prompted this, but SMOM! I miss youuuu and your snark.
Same!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

Nolan golfing was sweet. It seemed very choppy though almost like it was edited to not show too much of Nolan walking, he seemed a little wobbly on his legs. I wish she would give more of an update on his health.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

The least Brit could do is making a healthier version of these muffins herself. I'd be more understanding if she was a working mom, but there's nothing stopping her from taking ten minutes to mix the batter and put them in the oven the night before.

I will say I agree that it's nice Freenk took Nolan out. At least he finally got to spend one-on-one time with someone!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

I’m sorry but I don’t buy this Frank is sOoo nice with the kids crap, he knows how to play the cameras and Britney shows what she wants ppl to see. I’m not saying he mistreats the kids or that he doesn’t like them because I don’t think that’s true but he deff plays shit up for YouTube.

On Brit’s IG story, I’ve seen so many times where she’s shown Frank doing something (not realizing he’s being filmed) then looks up sees the camera and immediately smiles and it’s not one of those “hi” smiles, it’s him checking himself making sure he doesn’t slip up, that’s just how I see him.

Scarlett is only a week old, he’s not working right now so the reality hasn’t set in yet, wait till he has to go back to work, that’s when shit will get real & we’ll see what kind of stepdad he really is.
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I’m sorry but I don’t buy this Frank is sOoo nice with the kids crapImage, he knows how to play the cameras and Britney shows what she wants ppl to see. I’m not saying he mistreats the kids or that he doesn’t like them because I don’t think that’s true but he deff plays shit up for YouTube.

On Brit’s IG story, I’ve seen so many times where she’s shown Frank doing something (not realizing he’s being filmed) then looks up sees the camera and immediately smiles and it’s not one of those “hi” smiles, it’s him checking himself making sure he doesn’t slip up, that’s just how I see him.

Scarlett is only a week old, he’s not working right now so the reality hasn’t set in yet, wait till he has to go back to work, that’s when shit will get real & we’ll see what kind of stepdad he really is.
Yep I agree. Im not buying it either. He is still playing the part. Im telling you....there is something off about him. I get strong narcissist vibes with him. Brit was prob bitching about hom being too wild at home and told Freenk to get him out of the house for a while and since Freenk has a nice set of new golf clubs....well, therebyou go. You heard Britney.....its nice to be alone for once.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:I’m sorry but I don’t buy this Frank is sOoo nice with the kids crapImage, he knows how to play the cameras and Britney shows what she wants ppl to see. I’m not saying he mistreats the kids or that he doesn’t like them because I don’t think that’s true but he deff plays shit up for YouTube.

Agree. He is a fame whore in my eyes. And I get strong chauvinistic/ controlling vibes from him

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Personally I think if he was faking it with Nolan it would be easy to tell. It’s ok if he is a great step dad because those kids need stability after their mother was so selfish. I think for some saying he is doing a great job means they have to admit maybe Brit did get lucky and end up with a great guy. Time will tell in five to ten years where this all ends up. I hope for the kids sake Brit and franks relationship is genuine and lasts.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Exactly!! Britney’s videos are heavily edited, just look at Frank in Alyssa’s videos vs Britney’s videos. I know they’re gonna both capture different things but you can tell Britney puts out Franks best parts & tells him to do sweet things while Alyssa captures reality.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those poor kids when they realize Frenk is only doing it for the vlog, if they haven't already. Maybe that's why Aria doesn't seem to care about him. She's old enough to realize he completely changes once Brit starts filming.
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

chloe6124 wrote:Personally I think if he was faking it with Nolan it would be easy to tell. It’s ok if he is a great step dad because those kids need stability after their mother was so selfish. I think for some saying he is doing a great job means they have to admit maybe Brit did get lucky and end up with a great guy. Time will tell in five to ten years where this all ends up. I hope for the kids sake Brit and franks relationship is genuine and lasts.

I agree, I think the kids must like him because they are always asking about him in the videos when he’s not there, and are happy to climb on and play with him etc... those kids aren’t stupid if they didn’t like him or if he was mean, you could tell.. they would act different around him and not be so comfortable and constantly asking about him.. the kids seem to really enjoy and like him around, which in my opinion means he must be a good step dad to them.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Those poor kids when they realize Frenk is only doing it for the vlog, if they haven't already. Maybe that's why Aria doesn't seem to care about him. She's old enough to realize he completely changes once Brit starts filming.

Or maybe he is a really good step dad. There is always that possibility. Just because we hate Britney doesn’t mean frank can’t be a great step dad. Maybe he even provides structure the kids have been missing with Britney.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:Those poor kids when they realize Frenk is only doing it for the vlog, if they haven't already. Maybe that's why Aria doesn't seem to care about him. She's old enough to realize he completely changes once Brit starts filming.

Or maybe he is a really good step dad. There is always that possibility. Just because we hate Britney doesn’t mean frank can’t be a great step dad. Maybe he even provides structure the kids have been missing with Britney.

Obviously, that is entirely possible. It would be great if that were the case. The question was raised because of how different he is in one person's vlogs vs another and if he's just acting like himself wouldn't he be the same in both? We also are seeing him almost entirely through the lens of Britney who told us after the fact that everything with Ean was a lie but she didn't lie because she's real but she was never for one second happy and Ean was a horrible person and she didn't know love until Frenk. So it's not that out there to question how authentic Frenk is and to wonder if his more real self is in her sister's vlogs.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am

Obviously, that is entirely possible. It would be great if that were the case. The question was raised because of how different he is in one person's vlogs vs another and if he's just acting like himself wouldn't he be the same in both? We also are seeing him almost entirely through the lens of Britney who told us after the fact that everything with Ean was a lie but she didn't lie because she's real but she was never for one second happy and Ean was a horrible person and she didn't know love until Frenk. So it's not that out there to question how authentic Frenk is and to wonder if his more real self is in her sister's vlogs.
Exactly, her lying for years about being good with Ean then saying she was “checked out” the entire time ruined any credibility she had left.

Also for whoever said the “if the kids wouldn’t like him it would show”....remember that those kids are still very young and can easily be persuaded (not saying this is what’s happening). It’s easy to bribe Nolan and Harlow with treats, we’ve seen Frank bribe Nolan with donuts....so there’s that.

The only one that can be a better judge of character is Aria and that’s the reason why we barely ever see her, it has nothing to do with her “respecting Aria’s privacy”. Britney is a master manipulator and knows how to play ppl into thinking she has this perfect-white picket-fence-blended family that has no problems.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Looks like Carlo is front facing now. Do these moms know nothing about proper cat safety. Her outfit looks too bulky for a car seat too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Nolan is so precious!! His giggles just melted my heart into a giant puddle. Oh my gosh.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Sorry double post but I’m watching her blog now and I found it funny how she had to stop and think really hard when she said frank has been “amazing” and thag she’s so thankful to have him lol it was like she was trying so hard not to say the wrong thing.

Also her pronunciation of things seems to be getting worse and worse, it’s like nails on a chalk board. “And I’m trying to get the BIRF vlog up” yikes

Last edited by LynnGLOVE8989 on Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Unread post by Guest »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Looks like Carlo is front facing now. Do these moms know nothing about proper cat safety. Her outfit looks too bulky for a car seat too.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
They waited until she was about 2.... seems about normal to me...

Return to “Britneyandbaby”