JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

beth
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by beth »

TSSOL wrote:I don’t ever post but I have felt very compelled to say this. I am a early 30’s mom of 4 (ages 8, 7, 4 and 2). I have diastasis recti (4 finger gap). I have/had an umbilical hernia (had surgery to repair the hernia after my 2nd because my intestines got stuck and became strangulated but it opened again after my 3rd and 4th and I haven’t had it fixed again. I have constant back pain from my breasts size and diastasis. I also have loose skin and stretch marks. However, never once have I considered this “mommy makeover” crap. I spent all of last year busting my ASS exercising changing my eating habits and doing therapies specifically for diastasis, and have been able to reduce my 4 finger gap diastasis to a 2 finger gap, and I have also reduced my back pain and gained a TON of strength. My gap was so bad that if I flexed my stomach even the slightest I would create a bulge where all of my innards would push through the gap. The pic is a reference of what my gap used to look like and what my stomach looks like now flexing. I truly believe she took the lazy way out of trying to have a “perfect” body. I literally have everything she has and have been able to gain a stronger, healthier body than she could ever achieve my having herself cut up and put back together. I truly don’t understand this or her. I feel bad for all of those young girls following her thinking this is their “only” way to fix the problems she has. She is promoting pure fucking laziness and calling it necessary. Sure she has a flat tummy now, but she truly could have achieved amazing “life changing” results though diet and exercise, and I would have respected that so much more! What is she teaching her girls? And I swear I will laugh so damn hard when I start to hear about [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b9f81a.jpg[/IMG]her back pain from those breast in a few months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This !!and you look great btw but seriously thank you for sharing I wish her followers could read this before they tell her how strong great and all these other things for doing this mommy makeover. If she would have tried it would have been diffrent but she wanted a quick fix and the therapy she was doing wasn't fast enough!

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

SamanthaLovettx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SamanthaLovettx »

TSSOL wrote:I don’t ever post but I have felt very compelled to say this. I am a early 30’s mom of 4 (ages 8, 7, 4 and 2). I have diastasis recti (4 finger gap). I have/had an umbilical hernia (had surgery to repair the hernia after my 2nd because my intestines got stuck and became strangulated but it opened again after my 3rd and 4th and I haven’t had it fixed again. I have constant back pain from my breasts size and diastasis. I also have loose skin and stretch marks. However, never once have I considered this “mommy makeover” crap. I spent all of last year busting my ASS exercising changing my eating habits and doing therapies specifically for diastasis, and have been able to reduce my 4 finger gap diastasis to a 2 finger gap, and I have also reduced my back pain and gained a TON of strength. My gap was so bad that if I flexed my stomach even the slightest I would create a bulge where all of my innards would push through the gap. The pic is a reference of what my gap used to look like and what my stomach looks like now flexing. I truly believe she took the lazy way out of trying to have a “perfect” body. I literally have everything she has and have been able to gain a stronger, healthier body than she could ever achieve my having herself cut up and put back together. I truly don’t understand this or her. I feel bad for all of those young girls following her thinking this is their “only” way to fix the problems she has. She is promoting pure fucking laziness and calling it necessary. Sure she has a flat tummy now, but she truly could have achieved amazing “life changing” results though diet and exercise, and I would have respected that so much more! What is she teaching her girls? And I swear I will laugh so damn hard when I start to hear about [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b9f81a.jpg[/IMG]her back pain from those breast in a few months.

Wow you look amazing! You put in the work and you got the results, well done!
Jess’s excuse is bullshit she just never really tried. She admitted physio helped, but she stopped and so of course the improvement and progress she made stopped and went to back how it was. If she was ever consistent she may not have needed surgery.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm wondering if Jess only did the therapy to try and qualify for surgery? Maybe it was a condition of her ins. to try it and see if it helps.
I know she didn't use ins. in the end,though
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm wondering if Jess only did the therapy to try and qualify for surgery? Maybe it was a condition of her ins. to try it and see if it helps.
I know she didn't use ins. in the end,though
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

I'm wondering what Jess meant when she said the Dr was blunt.One of his negative reviews said he told one pt she looked like she'd been hit by a truck.I wonder what he told Jess.

Lilia is way too out there w her dance moves.She looks like Jess,trying to be all, "Look at me!" , instead of really trying to do the dance and concentrate on the moves
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

sondraK wrote:I'm wondering what Jess meant when she said the Dr was blunt.One of his negative reviews said he told one pt she looked like she'd been hit by a truck.I wonder what he told Jess.

Lilia is way too out there w her dance moves.She looks like Jess,trying to be all, "Look at me!" , instead of really trying to do the dance and concentrate on the moves
And she looks over at the camera too and then continues to jerk around randomly. I would have assumed that age group kids would be insync? Obvs not!
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Haulnarse wrote:
sondraK wrote:I'm wondering what Jess meant when she said the Dr was blunt.One of his negative reviews said he told one pt she looked like she'd been hit by a truck.I wonder what he told Jess.

And she looks over at the camera too and then continues to jerk around randomly. I would have assumed that age group kids would be insync? Obvs not!

The other girls look close to in sync when you see them on the edges.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

You are bad ass Image

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

PREACH Image

Not to mention Jesssfam could have taken a whole new turn. Exercising with the kids, eating healthier, cooking videos, progress updates for sit down videos. It would be awesome. But no... instead we have to “feel bad” for her being in pain, and continue to watch her eat shit and shop at Target everyday.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess and Chris could be bringing in the views if they made huge life style changes - healthy eating, working out, active with the kids, cleaning the house, meal prep. Instead, she's annoyed her lack of effort isn't bringing in the views it once did.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Jess and Chris could be bringing in the views if they made huge life style changes - healthy eating, working out, active with the kids, cleaning the house, meal prep. Instead, she's annoyed her lack of effort isn't bringing in the views it once did.
Chris also looked a lot better 30lbs ago. They should have made lifestyle changes together first.

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

I’m a new viewer of Jesssfam and omg why is her house so messy? I understand she has 7 kids or whatever but doesn’t she stay home all day?

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Momma210 wrote:I’m a new viewer of Jesssfam and omg why is her house so messy? I understand she has 7 kids or whatever but doesn’t she stay home all day?

I think there’s a whole thread about her disgusting house. But to answer your question, Jesss and Stabby are lazy.

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why doesnt Jess get Lilia braces? Her teeth are awful. My daughter watches some vlogging family, the little girl is Lilia's age and got braces 6 months ago... I feel like at some point if the mean kids at school haven't made fun of her teeth they might say something eventually. Kids can be cruel.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why doesnt Jess get Lilia braces? Her teeth are awful. My daughter watches some vlogging family, the little girl is Lilia's age and got braces 6 months ago... I feel like at some point if the mean kids at school haven't made fun of her teeth they might say something eventually. Kids can be cruel.
Jess is to worried about making her self perfect to care

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Why doesnt Jess get Lilia braces? Her teeth are awful. My daughter watches some vlogging family, the little girl is Lilia's age and got braces 6 months ago... I feel like at some point if the mean kids at school haven't made fun of her teeth they might say something eventually. Kids can be cruel.
After Lilias last dentist appointment she said they talked about braces and her dentist said they'd talk about starting them when she's 13. She needs to take her in to an actual orthodontist and get their opinion.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Momma210 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:31 am I’m a new viewer of Jesssfam and omg why is her house so messy? I understand she has 7 kids or whatever but doesn’t she stay home all day?

Lol they BOTH stay home all day with a 2 year old whilst the other 4 kids are at school. They barely have Chris' two kids. They're just lazy AF and would rather eat at Texas Roadhouse with Gabe and Amber than actually clean their house or change their bedding.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I think a big reason that her house always looks like a disaster, is because she really sucks @ decorating and staging her home. It’s very cluttered and awkward looking. You pair that with having 7 kids and it’s just never going to look clean.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

kiwi wrote:I think a big reason that her house always looks like a disaster, is because she really sucks @ decorating and staging her home. It’s very cluttered and awkward looking. You pair that with having 7 kids and it’s just never going to look clean.
I think it’s that, coupled with the fact that they are constantly buying things and have no real system to keep it organized. It’s honestly something I wrestled with too. We had a little more disposable income this year and I found myself buying the kids more toys, splurging on new books/kitchen gadgets...etc.

I can’t imagine that with 7/9 people in that house!! Plus, as clutter builds, it’s harder to keep up with the actual cleaning because you spend so much time putting things away. They need to Konmari the shit out of that house. Image
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

lagenialester wrote:
kiwi wrote:I think a big reason that her house always looks like a disaster, is because she really sucks @ decorating and staging her home. It’s very cluttered and awkward looking. You pair that with having 7 kids and it’s just never going to look clean.
I think it’s that, coupled with the fact that they are constantly buying things and have no real system to keep it organized. It’s honestly something I wrestled with too. We had a little more disposable income this year and I found myself buying the kids more toys, splurging on new books/kitchen gadgets...etc.

I can’t imagine that with 7/9 people in that house!! Plus, as clutter builds, it’s harder to keep up with the actual cleaning because you spend so much time putting things away. They need to Konmari the shit out of that house. Image
Kon Mari method is such a hot topic right now that would pull in way more views that lIfE cHaNgInG sUrGeRy. It's relatable, people love that stuff. But that requires work so why would she put in the effort.

She could have done a whole "new year new me" thing where they changed their diets (what we eat in a day now, cookery videos, learnimg how to make different things) started exercise (reviewing home exercise programmes, filming herself at the gym etc) and decluttered the house. People would have eaten that up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”