The Eades Family: Part 18

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Also what people got to access it if it was on private?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

Is Emersyn's vomiting related to the illness that caused their high fevers? Any more details on their fevers, like complications or diagnoses?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Anastasia2468 wrote:Also what people got to access it if it was on private?

The usual participants. Also anyone who asked for access that had 50 posts I believe.

The mods do know what they are doing. As for what is preventing multiple YTers from catching on and saying they are being stalked in order to have their thread made private? Believe it or not, YTers want to read what is said about them. They don’t want to be blocked from it.

Lucy didn’t win some award by having it moved.

Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Also what people got to access it if it was on private?

The usual participants. Also anyone who asked for access that had 50 posts I believe.

The mods do know what they are doing. As for what is preventing multiple YTers from catching on and saying they are being stalked in order to have their thread made private? Believe it or not, YTers want to read what is said about them. They don’t want to be blocked from it.

Lucy didn’t win some award by having it moved.

Lucy was actually pissed that it was put on private because she could moderate what was talked about

skeptic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skeptic »

wasteoftime wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:52 am She showed a video on IG of the kids reactions to the new pregnancy and some of them were disappointed and unhappy about it, which is not really surprising.
Which kids were disappointed/unhappy about the pregnancy news? Were any of the kids happy or apathetic about the news? Were her current pregnancy and previous pregnancy planned? I wonder if Joel has reached his limit or will ever get a vasectomy.
gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

What’s her instagram?

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

spookyme wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 am
Anastasia2468 wrote:Thanks for making this public again! ImageImageImage what problem were people having? I know she blocks everyone is that why? I still can’t believe she’s pregnant again lol why does she get special treatment here and get her threads private? How does she get to do that? Thanks

Her thread got put on private due to privacy issues she was experiencing I believe. I don’t know the big backstory (she’s chosen not to share what exactly happened), but I believe something happened involving a stalker that was threatening her and her family, and some location identifying info was being posted on her thread. A lot of things were removed, and the thread was put on private.

It was pretty dramatic IMO. Lucy got pissed because the info about Joels past and arrests came out. There wasn't anything shared location wise that Lucy didn't already share. She was VERY active on youtube at that point and over shared everything. *IF* she had a stalker she definitely aided them in finding her location and details about their life. Even now, she posts a few videos on youtube and pictures on instagram. Its clear that theyre still in the same house...

And really, the private thread thing was pointless, anyone who has more then 50 posts could request the password...
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gab91 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:38 am What’s her instagram?

You will find it if you just search her name. But its on private and I have no idea how she determines who she allows to follow, other then she does request to follow you if you request her so Im assuming she bases it off of who has a "real" personal type instagram.
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
gab91 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:38 am What’s her instagram?

You will find it if you just search her name. But its on private and I have no idea how she determines who she allows to follow, other then she does request to follow you if you request her so Im assuming she bases it off of who has a "real" personal type instagram.

On her most recent YT video she commented saying if you sell something on insta she blocks, you have to show your face and kids. I tried to go back and find the comment but can’t find it now.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Very interesting guys thank you! Been following her for years but I decided not to show my kids faces on Instagram for their privacy and just because of how f’ed up our world is now a days and she blocked me like a year ago. Yes she stated only if you are as open as she is with showing faces and stuff will she add you. Thanks for the tea

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don’t for a minute believe anything Lucy tells anyone, mod or not.
If Lucy’s privacy is (or was) so compromised only because of her thread here then any YouTuber would be in the same boat. If Bryan and missy, or Bonnie and Joel or ANY of them came forward and asked to have their thread made private it would never happen.
Lucy put herself and her children out there, and she still is.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Kate wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:40 am
spookyme wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:00 am

Her thread got put on private due to privacy issues she was experiencing I believe. I don’t know the big backstory (she’s chosen not to share what exactly happened), but I believe something happened involving a stalker that was threatening her and her family, and some location identifying info was being posted on her thread. A lot of things were removed, and the thread was put on private.

It was pretty dramatic IMO. Lucy got pissed because the info about Joels past and arrests came out. There wasn't anything shared location wise that Lucy didn't already share. She was VERY active on youtube at that point and over shared everything. *IF* she had a stalker she definitely aided them in finding her location and details about their life. Even now, she posts a few videos on youtube and pictures on instagram. Its clear that theyre still in the same house...

And really, the private thread thing was pointless, anyone who has more then 50 posts could request the password...
No, that wasn't the issue, FI.

I'm happy to clear it up, though...

Lucy hadn't been active on YouTube for a while and did prove to me that she was having issues with her privacy. She messaged me on a daily basis requesting that her threads be deleted entirely, which I refused to do. Eventually, after speaking to other active members a compromise was agreed to.

I told her that I would make the them private but refused her access to the threads. She continued to contact me and several emails later I told her that if she was bothered by the content posted then it was best that she didn't read it and that I would monitor the threads to ensure that her personal information wasn't posted (which is a YTMD rule, not a Lucy specific rule).

The private thread worked fine. It protected Lucy and allowed people to post. Those who had the password knew that the post rule existed to keep Lucy out but was available to members who had 50 posts, were frequent posters of the previous thread, or had been on YTMD for a while. They were IP checked and once we knew that they weren't Lucy (because I can recognize proxies) they were allowed access.

I apologize if you disagreed with my decision but it was the only way to allow people to post without compromising Lucy at the time. I'm not willing to potentially compromise someone's children's safety for a gossip website. :)
No I totally agree with your decision i just didn’t know the specifics I thought it was just a tantrum she threw and said people were stalking her if you had proof then I understand.i just would hate the others to do the same there’s sooo much you can make up now a days with photoshop etc. but I know you guys know what your doing. Totally understand now and I see why it was done. Agree safety is key.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Agreed! You did the right thing. And thank you for opening it up for us. It’s insane to me in the first place that people even have YouTube channels with this world. It took me two minutes to find a youtubers address the other day and even more info about them. Everything is so available now a days privacy really is a joke. People post pics that tell sooo much about locations, schools, etc. it’s just insane to me. Trying to weed out the weirdos is sooo hard I can imagine but you did the right thing God knows if God forbid something happens to her she will blame this site yada yada while she’s freely posting her whole life to the whole world. Thanks for the info. Good to know you have good screening tactics.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Kryptonite wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Agreed! You did the right thing. And thank you for opening it up for us. It’s insane to me in the first place that people even have YouTube channels with this world. It took me two minutes to find a youtubers address the other day and even more info about them. Everything is so available now a days privacy really is a joke. People post pics that tell sooo much about locations, schools, etc. it’s just insane to me. Trying to weed out the weirdos is sooo hard I can imagine but you did the right thing God knows if God forbid something happens to her she will blame this site yada yada while she’s freely posting her whole life to the whole world. Thanks for the info. Good to know you have good screening tactics.

No problem!

It is frightening. There's absolutely no way that I'd put my family out there like that!
Girl me either I watch too many tv shows lol

emmafield82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emmafield82 »

Hey guys, sorry to dredge up stuff from 6yrs ago but...is there a thread that goes back to when Joel was getting into manic, hysterical, possessed, rants about circumsicion? I stopped watching after he became so obsessed with the issue and then shortly after they disappeared off the face of the earth.

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

emmafield82 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 pm Hey guys, sorry to dredge up stuff from 6yrs ago but...is there a thread that goes back to when Joel was getting into manic, hysterical, possessed, rants about circumsicion? I stopped watching after he became so obsessed with the issue and then shortly after they disappeared off the face of the earth.

The only thing I remember regarding them and circumcision is how Lucy acted about it. She used to purposely start drama on her Facebook fan page by making posts about it, letting people tear each other apart in the comments on the posts, and then never step in to clear anything up unless someone called her out on it (and her responses were always incredibly rude). Did Joel really act that way about it? Was it in his videos on his DFW Crunchy Dad channel?
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

emmafield82 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 pm Hey guys, sorry to dredge up stuff from 6yrs ago but...is there a thread that goes back to when Joel was getting into manic, hysterical, possessed, rants about circumsicion? I stopped watching after he became so obsessed with the issue and then shortly after they disappeared off the face of the earth.

A lot of circumcised men feel angry that they were circumcised without their consent. Most men are fine, because in the US it’s been so common. But I have a friend who was circumcised as an infant and there were a lot of issues related to it that have affected him in adulthood. He found this group of “intactavist” of men who felt violated and angry about their circumcision and is very involved and does protests and stuff.
wasteoftime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wasteoftime »

I think anyone who has negative outcomes from non consensual, unnecessary/cosmetic surgery could be resentful and annoyed about it. People who consent and things go wrong still love to find someone to blame. And people who love to be victims and attention seekers in general.

I don't remember his rants though but Lucy was always preachy about everything. The last rants of his i recall were of the 2 of them sitting in a car in Dallas saying awful things about the people who lived there and taking the piss out of someone near their car. They disappeared soon after that. I wondered if it were backlash from that, or maybe something creepy about the girl who came to stay with them from AUS via youtube, was something to do with the disappearance?
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

wasteoftime wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm I think anyone who has negative outcomes from non consensual, unnecessary/cosmetic surgery could be resentful and annoyed about it. People who consent and things go wrong still love to find someone to blame. And people who love to be victims and attention seekers in general.

I don't remember his rants though but Lucy was always preachy about everything. The last rants of his i recall were of the 2 of them sitting in a car in Dallas saying awful things about the people who lived there and taking the piss out of someone near their car. They disappeared soon after that. I wondered if it were backlash from that, or maybe something creepy about the girl who came to stay with them from AUS via youtube, was something to do with the disappearance?
Ha! My name is inspired by that rant.

I found it hysterical because they were parked near our old apartment complex.

I mean, they weren’t totally wrong. I’ve lived in Dallas for 16 years and people can be very self-absorbed, materialistic and snobby (especially in Uptown.). There are two of the same restaurants Joel use to work at in the area, so I assume they were there to visit.

I always laugh when people make the comment, “how can he support the family as a waiter!!!!”

It’s a high end restaurant and while the salary is about $14 per hour, with tips alone it’s not unheard of to make 80-100k a year if you work good hours (Thur, Fri, Saturday night).
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Lol you guys look up @noyoucabtfollow_denied on ig

Return to “Lucy Eades”