Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie:Learning to Say No to Everything Except Gaines|Part 21

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Katie’s sour faces do not make me want to watch their vlogs. Quite the opposite, actually.

I think Cullen was addicted to something more than weed but after he let the cat out of the bag, Katie’s reign of terror began and they started back peddling. I can just hear her, “this will be on the Internet forever. How will we explain this to the kids? Just say it’s weed. Weed will probably be legalized by the time they are old enough to understand anyways.” I have a sneaking suspicion it was cocaine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

He’s already talking about being in Shane’s video on IG.

crowmtmom78
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crowmtmom78 »

Wait....Gaines has the flu, and they take them to an event where 1000's of other people were?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Wait....Gaines has the flu, and they take them to an event where 1000's of other people were?

Vloggers don't think germs travel.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crowmtmom78 wrote:Wait....Gaines has the flu, and they take them to an event where 1000's of other people were?

I was just coming here to comment on that. She needs breakfast in bed, but let's take her out to expose everyone.
Didn't any of them get a flu shot?
And girls can't like Spiderman? Gaines really needs a haircut. I know Katie likes to pretend Gaines is a princess, but real princesses keep their hair trimmed. Those ends are getting straggly.
Brooks is trying to get attention, and stuffs his mouth full of food, then sticks his face in the camera, shows everyone his mouthful of food, and then spits it out. Katie just says "No, they don't want to see that" sort of under her breath, and kept on filming herself yammering.
And Katie, you're not an OB GYN, and especially not Britany's. You don't say to a first time mother, "If she turned, she's in trouble!" The look on Britany's face was awful. You don't say shit like that to a woman who is "officially on baby watch" with her first baby. Speaking of which, using Britany's baby to try and get views? She was in the video for about 2 minutes at most.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:07 am

I was just coming here to comment on that. She needs breakfast in bed, but let's take her out to expose everyone.
Didn't any of them get a flu shot?
And girls can't like Spiderman? Gaines really needs a haircut. I know Katie likes to pretend Gaines is a princess, but real princesses keep their hair trimmed. Those ends are getting straggly.
Brooks is trying to get attention, and stuffs his mouth full of food, then sticks his face in the camera, shows everyone his mouthful of food, and then spits it out. Katie just says "No, they don't want to see that" sort of under her breath, and kept on filming herself yammering.
And Katie, you're not an OB GYN, and especially not Britany's. You don't say to a first time mother, "If she turned, she's in trouble!" The look on Britany's face was awful. You don't say shit like that to a woman who is "officially on baby watch" with her first baby. Speaking of which, using Britany's baby to try and get views? She was in the video for about 2 minutes at most.

Katie knows all dontcha know. She would be the worst type of sister in law, full of unasked for advice and snooty comments. Britany has her faults but her and Cory seem to be pretty down to earth people, not wanna a be rich, picture perfect family like Katie.

They’ve taken sick kids out lots, Katie has no qualms about spreading germs.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

crowmtmom78 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:26 pm Wait....Gaines has the flu, and they take them to an event where 1000's of other people were?

In the comments they clarify that the first clip and the Spider-Man show were 4 (or maybe 5) days apart and that she had been fever free for well over 24 hours. They also said that they should have put something in there saying as much but he was editing while in the urgent care with Katie so he didn’t think about it/was distracted. But she was fine by the time they went to the show.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:
crowmtmom78 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:26 pm Wait....Gaines has the flu, and they take them to an event where 1000's of other people were?

In the comments they clarify that the first clip and the Spider-Man show were 4 (or maybe 5) days apart and that she had been fever free for well over 24 hours. They also said that they should have put something in there saying as much but he was editing while in the urgent care with Katie so he didn’t think about it/was distracted. But she was fine by the time they went to the show.
Did Katie go to the show though? If I remember right she was talking about feeling unwell on IG that day...

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:37 am
Playsinrain wrote:

Did Katie go to the show though? If I remember right she was talking about feeling unwell on IG that day...

She did but idk about her saying she felt bad, first i saw of that was yesterday i think (but i wasn't really on IG at all this weekend, so i honestly don't know if she said anything earlier.) She also thought that she was feeling bad from the antibiotics and wasn't running a fever until yesterday morning/afternoon. Can't judge her for going when she didn't even know she was sick and wasn't running a fever. If everyone in the house was fever free when they went i don't see a problem with it. You can't live in a bubble just bc someone in the house was sick 4 days prior.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I don't watch all their vlogs or follow their SM, but does it seem like they aren't seeing Kelly and Jay much at all anymore? I still sub to JK Today, but don't watch all their vlog either, but I get the feeling they had some sort of falling out? Have they been together in a vlog since Christmas?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ewokfan11 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:51 pm I don't watch all their vlogs or follow their SM, but does it seem like they aren't seeing Kelly and Jay much at all anymore? I still sub to JK Today, but don't watch all their vlog either, but I get the feeling they had some sort of falling out? Have they been together in a vlog since Christmas?
You’re right, it doesn’t seem like they’ve been together much at all. The last I remember is Katie offering to help Kelly with her closet?
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

ewokfan11 wrote:I don't watch all their vlogs or follow their SM, but does it seem like they aren't seeing Kelly and Jay much at all anymore? I still sub to JK Today, but don't watch all their vlog either, but I get the feeling they had some sort of falling out? Have they been together in a vlog since Christmas?
Katie watched Emily the other day when Kelly had to take Madelyn to the drs.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:01 pm
ewokfan11 wrote:I don't watch all their vlogs or follow their SM, but does it seem like they aren't seeing Kelly and Jay much at all anymore? I still sub to JK Today, but don't watch all their vlog either, but I get the feeling they had some sort of falling out? Have they been together in a vlog since Christmas?
Oh...I do remember that now, but it sounded like Katie was the last person Kelley wanted to ask. She even said she told Madelyn no one could watch Emily. Katie must have been the last resort. Plus, I meant more that Kelley and Jay are not hanging out with Cullen and Katie.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

ewokfan11 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:16 pm
Ducklings4 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:01 pm
Oh...I do remember that now, but it sounded like Katie was the last person Kelley wanted to ask. She even said she told Madelyn no one could watch Emily. Katie must have been the last resort. Plus, I meant more that Kelley and Jay are not hanging out with Cullen and Katie.
Cullen and Katie and kids were at Emily's family birthday dinner/party at Kelly's house, they were quickly shown in the bd vlog. Jay's brother and his family were there too as it was also one of those girl's BD. All the grands were there too. C&K were very quiet and looked like they wished they were anywhere else lol. It wasn't too long after the initial announcement.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jay makes his living defending drunk drivers. I hope they're not being holier than thou about what Cullen is going through.

When are they going to teach the kids to leave worms alone? They did an instastory of Brooks and Gaines playing with a couple of worms that Brooks brought into the house. It's not cute. It's mean. Worms stay underground for a reason. They need to stay moist. Gaines broke a worm one time, and Katie just thought it was so cute. She was going on about how loved that worm was in his last hour of life, and how he got to go down a slide. I am sure that the worm would rather have been left alone to go on its wormy way. And live. But they don't tell the kids to look but don't touch. Nope. Bring it in the house! We'll make a cute instastory, and when the worm is dead-- oh well. I know it's "just" a worm, but they're God's creatures too.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:54 am Jay makes his living defending drunk drivers. I hope they're not being holier than thou about what Cullen is going through.

When are they going to teach the kids to leave worms alone? They did an instastory of Brooks and Gaines playing with a couple of worms that Brooks brought into the house. It's not cute. It's mean. Worms stay underground for a reason. They need to stay moist. Gaines broke a worm one time, and Katie just thought it was so cute. She was going on about how loved that worm was in his last hour of life, and how he got to go down a slide. I am sure that the worm would rather have been left alone to go on its wormy way. And live. But they don't tell the kids to look but don't touch. Nope. Bring it in the house! We'll make a cute instastory, and when the worm is dead-- oh well. I know it's "just" a worm, but they're God's creatures too.

This is exactly what i thought about when it was brought to my attention here that they have kinda distanced themselves. I'm hoping it's just life and sickness etc that is keeping them away and not something they are doing purposely.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I doubt Kelley and Jay want their kids around drug abuse and all the covering up of secrets that they do over there. You can see the tension is thick in the ck house. And most likely get whiplash from all the weird mood swings. Not someplace I’d want to hang around either...much less with my children.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Catface2 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:55 am I doubt Kelley and Jay want their kids around drug abuse and all the covering up of secrets that they do over there. You can see the tension is thick in the ck house. And most likely get whiplash from all the weird mood swings. Not someplace I’d want to hang around either...much less with my children.
Doesn't make sense though, they hung out all the time when Cullen was smoking on the regular and they were both boozing it up all night long. Now that Cullen has started being honest and stopped his using, they disappear? That's a little fucked up if thats the reason they aren't around each other much anymore. Wouldn't they rather be around sober Cullen and Katie than NOT sober Cullen and Katie?? I also feel like the tension has eased a lot in the past couple weeks. things seem to be getting better, but this is when Kelly and Jay cut them off? Maybe Jay was getting his weed from Cullen and they were all drinking buddies and now that they have cut back Kelly and Jay have to get that fix elsewhere? Jay and Cullen together was a hot booze/drug fulled mess most times.. ohh plot twist... Jay and Kelly are their enablers and Cullen and Katie decided to distance themselves...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Catface2 wrote:I doubt Kelley and Jay want their kids around drug abuse and all the covering up of secrets that they do over there. You can see the tension is thick in the ck house. And most likely get whiplash from all the weird mood swings. Not someplace I’d want to hang around either...much less with my children.
I get that. But unless it's some kind of tough love to help them break through their denial, they really need family around now. Addiction is isolating, and the disease thrives on that isolation. I wouldn't have gotten this far in recovery if it wasn't for my sister and her unflagging support. She didn't enable me-- she just made sure I knew she loved me no matter what. Which really helped because I felt pretty unlovable. That's another thing addiction does-- you use, and feel guilty because of it, so you feel worthless, so you use.
They already seem to be isolated from their friends. They used to have lots of friends, and had parties and people over for dinner, and went out with friends. We used to compare them to DB saying that at least C&K had real friends. They seem so alone these days.
I absolutely understand not wanting to expose the kids to their dysfunction, especially since Jay and Kelly's kids are older and can likely see what is going on. But I hope they're still being supportive.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Who knows..maybe jk didn’t know abt the cocain and whatever. Maybe they don’t think Cullen is getting the actual help he needs...hence it’s not going to stop. Ck seem to act like it’s all better now and things are hunky dori again. Games

Return to “Cullen and Katie”