Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

Unread post by vandelynn »

Well Earwig & company all look a miracle showered down onto them and they are no longer sick. She is pretty much sick unless she is out spending $$$ of blowing money for a staycation! We already know how the first ig story is going to be Monday morning or she may get ahead of the game and start Sunday night with the "I don't know what is wrong Im sooooo sick and exhausted let me take the girls to the "nanny" so I can rest BUT first let's go to Bucks, Target, Nordies and wherever my Geriatric Mobile can take me before I go home and have to act sick again!! Lol

I don't doubt the girls being sick and I'm almost positive they stay sick as much as they do bc Erwin is a complete selfish bitch. They have no schedule when it comes to their day. They are fed junk foods, no type of naps, bath or bed schedules. When they are sick they don't even have the option to stay home so they feel better. You can't run little ones ragged like she does. Not to mention she takes her sick kids out so they can get other ppl sick. She doesn't get that some ppl have zero immune systems and that the little cold her child may have could put someone like that in the hospital. This whack job needs her head examined smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:Well Earwig & company all look a miracle showered down onto them and they are no longer sick. She is pretty much sick unless she is out spending $$$ of blowing money for a staycation! We already know how the first ig story is going to be Monday morning or she may get ahead of the game and start Sunday night with the "I don't know what is wrong Im sooooo sick and exhausted let me take the girls to the "nanny" so I can rest BUT first let's go to Bucks, Target, Nordies and wherever my Geriatric Mobile can take me before I go home and have to act sick again!! Lol

I don't doubt the girls being sick and I'm almost positive they stay sick as much as they do bc Erwin is a complete selfish bitch. They have no schedule when it comes to their day. They are fed junk foods, no type of naps, bath or bed schedules. When they are sick they don't even have the option to stay home so they feel better. You can't run little ones ragged like she does. Not to mention she takes her sick kids out so they can get other ppl sick. She doesn't get that some ppl have zero immune systems and that the little cold her child may have could put someone like that in the hospital. This whack job needs her head examined smh

Just imagine how many ppl they have come in contact with since the girls have been sick. What a selfish asshole.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

snagglesnoogle wrote:My daughter and I are hanging out at home cuddling and playing games she is 2 months older then Adeline because she has a cold ... Airhead drags her girls who have gone to the doctor 2 in the past week to a hotel, to probably another Disney on Ice Event. She is the opposite of mom goals, she is a fucking mom loser. I feel like I can't even hate watch her, I just hate her and feel bad for her kids ... buying things. I'm loving all the twitter haters on her posts lately.
Ikr!!! I just posted something similar. I can't even begin to imagine how many ppl they have come in contact with and have gotten them sick. Just like when they gave Vicki's entire family Hand & Foot disease and then all the kids at dance class were out sick except Skyla! I know I've mentioned Vickie a few times before but it pisses me off. She doesn't give a shit about anyone and Im starting to feel the same about not being able to even hate watch her anymore bc she reallynis that disgusting and is only getting worse. Sorry excuse for a Mom and a person!!

Slm_Xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Slm_Xo »

TuffTalk wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:36 am
Snarkybetch23 wrote:
oops wrote:
You’re really ready to ride so hard for a RACIST and empty headed pinnacle of consumerism, for what exactly? She would sell out and/or call the police on you or anyone that has a skin tone like you!. so before you get ready to die on this hill and support some person that would most likely racially profile you, consider all the racially insensitive and empty comments she as said publicly, and god knows what she’s discussed in private.
And then again, I feel like this person low key got some random off Instagram and is saying that’s her to deflect lmfaooo go head girl, you literally type like an empty headed suburban housewife. Very doubtful you’re the same person as that insta profile you posted
I think she is the same girl. On my fake Instagram account, I went in and tried to follow her just to see what she looked like and she wrote a really nasty comment. I blocked the psycho. She’s definitely an Aaryn fan. She also can’t take the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What did she say?

She added my guy even though his page was public so he blocked her and then I messaged her and said “can you not?” And she said something and blocked me immediately so I couldn’t read it.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Joiningthedarkside wrote:Omg, these poor little girls and their health. They’re not 2 minutes from over being sick (if they even are) and she drags them 1)on a 3 hr road trip, 2) to a public event cold and crawling with germs and then 3) stuffs them with icy sugar. Does she not know what health is at all? This is getting ridiculous. Does she have any fam members or true friends who care enough to say something? Are they all afraid of her? Does she cut people out IRL like she does to us if they dare go against her? Seriously!!! These poor babies. It makes me so ragey seeing her followers comments about her being goals. If she is, then there’s no hope in this world. Hugging my baby a little tighter tonight out of sadness for these used, $$$-making children. I’m really at a loss for words.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She is absolutely disgusting!! Then she has one on the way and will definitely have a 4th. She is going to do this to ALL 4 kids and that's the scary part & Nick isn't any better!! If I were in his shoes I would have to put my foot down and let her know no more babies until you can care for the ones we already have!! He is just as disgusting as her. Their parents must be really proud smh

Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Slm_Xo wrote:
Snarkybetch23 wrote: I think she is the same girl. On my fake Instagram account, I went in and tried to follow her just to see what she looked like and she wrote a really nasty comment. I blocked the psycho. She’s definitely an Aaryn fan. She also can’t take the heat.

What did she say?

She added my guy even though his page was public so he blocked her and then I messaged her and said “can you not?” And she said something and blocked me immediately so I couldn’t read it.
Def sounds like the “someone” who said our men were out cheating on us has some definite insecurities regarding her “not husband”. If a woman can’t even follow her “not husband” on social media without her getting worked up. Sounds like you’ve got some trust issues hunnniee.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Does anyone remember last year when she went to the Ritz in Atlanta for Valentine’s Day because Nick was out of town? It was before I found this site, but I’m sure y’all had a field day with that one. Taking a toddler and 3 month old to a hotel for fun. That’s a whole other level of stupid.
Slm_Xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Slm_Xo »

Rottiemom wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:03 pm
Slm_Xo wrote:
What did she say?

Def sounds like the “someone” who said our men were out cheating on us has some definite insecurities regarding her “not husband”. If a woman can’t even follow her “not husband” on social media without her getting worked up. Sounds like you’ve got some trust issues hunnniee.

No, I just new it was you weird females sending out random adds to both of us for whatever reason. “Can you not?” Was in regards to leaving my family alone. I’m sorry you got mad at me being upset with the shit talking of little babes. Never did I once defend Aaryn. Just the kids. It’s not their fault they’re raised how they are. How would you feel if anyone said that about your kids? It would suck! As parents you should know better. Aaryn is smud retarded but the poor kids. They don’t deserve to be shit talked because you hate their parents.
Morethescarier

Airhead Williams the 3D Mommy: Drowning in Debt, Denial & Donuts|Part 23

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Slm_Xo wrote:
Slm_Xo wrote:

No, I just new it was you weird females sending out random adds to both of us for whatever reason. “Can you not?” Was in regards to leaving my family alone. I’m sorry you got mad at me being upset with the shit talking of little babes. Never did I once defend Aaryn. Just the kids. It’s not their fault they’re raised how they are. How would you feel if anyone said that about your kids? It would suck! As parents you should know better. Aaryn is smud retarded but the poor kids. They don’t deserve to be shit talked because you hate their parents.
Ugh, Why are you even here.
Yeah maybe the kids don’t deserve that, would it help if I apologised to YOU personally because I called skyla a bitch?
I’m sorry? Can you go away now?
And don’t start shit talking aaryn yourself now after you made a fool of yourself sticking up for her on here. Two faced.
Bye.
Ps nobody here wants your husband... I mean boyfriend

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

So wait is that brittneylynnbree or the other girl whose photo was posted? I’m so confused

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Rottiemom wrote:
Slm_Xo wrote:
TuffTalk wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:36 am What did she say?

Exactly lol. When your Instagram is public it’s free game to lurk. The girl must have some trust issues when you block a Instagram that has a bitmoji as the profile picture lol. Also I’m not the one who took screen shots of “not husband” and posted them in this forum. The girl is obviously new here so when you come defending any part of Aaryn (kids included) be prepared for backlash. We all can’t stand her. And now we don’t like you.

Slm_Xo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Slm_Xo »

Morethescarier wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:17 pm
Slm_Xo wrote:

Yeah maybe the kids don’t deserve that, would it help if I apologised to YOU personally because I called skyla a bitch?
And don’t start shit talking aaryn yourself now after you made a fool of yourself sticking up for her on here. Two faced.
Bye.

[/

Nope I’ll just continue reading like I have been and secretly wonder how a group of girl can be so mean. I would say women but I’ve seen some facebook pages and some of you.... smh.... yea
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Slm_Xo wrote:
Slm_Xo wrote: She added my guy even though his page was public so he blocked her and then I messaged her and said “can you not?” And she said something and blocked me immediately so I couldn’t read it.

It’s “knew” not new.....

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Slm_Xo wrote:
Morethescarier wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:17 pm
Slm_Xo wrote: No, I just new it was you weird females sending out random adds to both of us for whatever reason. “Can you not?” Was in regards to leaving my family alone. I’m sorry you got mad at me being upset with the shit talking of little babes. Never did I once defend Aaryn. Just the kids. It’s not their fault they’re raised how they are. How would you feel if anyone said that about your kids? It would suck! As parents you should know better. Aaryn is smud retarded but the poor kids. They don’t deserve to be shit talked because you hate their parents.
Bye.

[/

Nope I’ll just continue reading like I have been and secretly wonder how a group of girl can be so mean. I would say women but I’ve seen some facebook pages and some of you.... smh.... yea
Ok cool! :)

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Hey chickiedoodles, you know there’s a new thread, right?

Gapeach007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gapeach007 »

Slm_Xo wrote:
Slm_Xo wrote: She added my guy even though his page was public so he blocked her and then I messaged her and said “can you not?” And she said something and blocked me immediately so I couldn’t read it.

Leave your family alone? Don’t post your personal Instagram if you want to be left alone.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Slm_Xo wrote:

Have it your way, dingus. You’re going to be very very sorry you decided to initiate your little one woman crusade to fight for the good name of Aaron the Aryan. Let the flame throwing commence.

But I have to admit it is AWESOME to read you admitting you can’t stop reading here. You just can’t help it. Soon you’ll be spending more time here than you do commenting “gorg!” And “stunning!” And “queen!” And “I love you so much will you please answer me?” on all of her social media posts.

Be sure to tell your friends!

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote:Hey chickiedoodles, you know there’s a new thread, right?

Where is the link?

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

spicycat wrote:Continue here https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t is this how this works? Mods, pls help! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Here you go

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

Today’s YouTube Lesson:

Continuity
con·ti·nu·i·ty
Noun
Means - The unbroken and consistent existence or operation of something over a period of time.

If the title of your last video is called “This has been hard,” where is the continuation in time? Why isn’t an update on the girls well being be the first topic discussed? It was literally the “story line” of the last vlog.

Connection = Engagement

Return to “Aaryn Williams”