Taina Licciardo-Toivola

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She had Leonardo sleeping under the steps like Harry Potter. I don't doubt she would move to a tiny home, give Nefertiti the master and have the rest sleep outside
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

As soon as I saw the frames in the entryway of the home with the bear.. I knew she wouldn’t pick a home and hang Decor like that in it.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

It's really no wonder Leonardo picked the first girl he ever knew to marry and move away from his family. They lived in a freaking mansion but he was sleeping under the stairs in a tiny ass room.
Also I just hate when large families make little girls sleep with their older teenage brother. It's just creepy. If you can't have another kid without having one of your older ones to be his/her buddy and take care of her/him day and night, maybe you're having too many kids.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Lyanna wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 am
Damom1 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:09 am Maybe...but normally you would have your actual name listed on your house or mailbox. That's different than what you use on social media or with friends because of deliveries, rental agreements ect. I'm thinking Toivola was actually her last name because she seems to go by Licciardo-smith not Toivola anyway.
Is Toivola a common last name in Finland?
Maybe they were already legally married but they didn't have a wedding already so they didn't live together.
They were not legally married yet because they legally married at the court house after that. They supposedly are having a "wedding" in Australia later since there was no reception and the courthouse thing was just a quick thing before they left for honeymoon still dressed in wedding dress and suit.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

nicki2785 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:29 am Has anyone heard or seen how they do their schooling? I cant remember it being mentioned or shown?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
She does videos and flash cards with the youngest kids. The older kids go to school, at least Leonardo and Jerusalem are shown leaving in the a.m. and Leonardos channel (which started before his moms) showed him in school quite a bit.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Damom1 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:44 am
Lyanna wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 am
Damom1 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 9:09 am Maybe...but normally you would have your actual name listed on your house or mailbox. That's different than what you use on social media or with friends because of deliveries, rental agreements ect. I'm thinking Toivola was actually her last name because she seems to go by Licciardo-smith not Toivola anyway.
Is Toivola a common last name in Finland?
Maybe they were already legally married but they didn't have a wedding already so they didn't live together.
They were not legally married yet because they legally married at the court house after that. They supposedly are having a "wedding" in Australia later since there was no reception and the courthouse thing was just a quick thing before they left for honeymoon still dressed in wedding dress and suit.
Also, it is a somewhat common name in Finland however I find it odd that out of 5 million people living in Finland, only about 2,000 have that name and they just happened to meet and fall in love with someone of the same surname?
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Commonlove »

There's also an article on the Internet about Jerusalem and in that article it is mentioned that Jerusalem goes to school. In fact he seems to have graduated, he is a house builder or whatever that is in English.

Her click bait titles about new houses are just ridiculous.
Rain88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rain88 »

Someone posted here a while ago an Instagram post of hers that she was due in 9 weeks with baby #11. Has she had the baby?
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I don't believe she is pregnant unless she has filmed her latest videos a year ago.
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

Are we ever going to get a part 2 Q and A? Or did I miss it? Such bullshit that she said she was going to answer real questions and then only did fluff questions.
nicki2785
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicki2785 »

Commonlove wrote:There's also an article on the Internet about Jerusalem and in that article it is mentioned that Jerusalem goes to school. In fact he seems to have graduated, he is a house builder or whatever that is in English.

I cant find the article, do you have a link for it?

Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vienna_cake »

So what’s the deal with them hopping from a house to a house with all their belongings?
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

Vienna_cake wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:40 pm So what’s the deal with them hopping from a house to a house with all their belongings?
They're just on holidays, renting houses in a couple/few different locations. The "we've moved" and "new house" stuff is pure clickbait.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

NellieNovember wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 am Are we ever going to get a part 2 Q and A? Or did I miss it? Such bullshit that she said she was going to answer real questions and then only did fluff questions.
No we won't ever get part 2. She did it just so she could say she did and appease the crowds. But we won't ever hear answers to anything we want to know anyway
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

nicki2785 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:46 am
Commonlove wrote:There's also an article on the Internet about Jerusalem and in that article it is mentioned that Jerusalem goes to school. In fact he seems to have graduated, he is a house builder or whatever that is in English.

I cant find the article, do you have a link for it?

Sorry it wasn't an article. It was a youtube video
Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vienna_cake »

Sanemama wrote:
Vienna_cake wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:40 pm So what’s the deal with them hopping from a house to a house with all their belongings?
They're just on holidays, renting houses in a couple/few different locations. The "we've moved" and "new house" stuff is pure clickbait.
Very strange idea of a holiday to just go to the same house as yours but worse and smaller in the same area you live in and bring all your belongings with you, if you ask me.
And it’s not just one place but more? I don’t get it. What’s the point? I saw in the video that they even brought all their musical instruments including the entire drum set with them. Who does that?
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Leonardo seems to be very controlling of Jenna. He's always knocking her off-balance with his passive-aggression.
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Vienna_cake wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm
Sanemama wrote:
Very strange idea of a holiday to just go to the same house as yours but worse and smaller in the same area you live in and bring all your belongings with you, if you ask me.
And it’s not just one place but more? I don’t get it. What’s the point? I saw in the video that they even brought all their musical instruments including the entire drum set with them. Who does that?
I get the impression that they go to different areas to take advantage of different activities, and/or to experience different parts of their country. Perhaps the musical instruments came along with them to make sure that the kids had something to do.
Commonlove
Talker
Talker

Vienna_cake wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:35 pm
Sanemama wrote:
Aren't they on holiday in Lapland? That is not the same area where they live. It's like 800km apart. Lapland is quite unique compared to other parts of Finland.

Did they really bring all the instruments with them or was it once again Taina's imagination? I haven't been watching her videos lately, they are getting too boring and it's impossible to tell what is true and what is not.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Sanemama wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:58 pm Leonardo seems to be very controlling of Jenna. He's always knocking her off-balance with his passive-aggression.
that's probably the only way to deal with people he knows

Return to “Q-Z”