queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by queenc13 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 pm
jaieao wrote:Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
It doesn't look like a smile. She looks smug. Or like she's half frowning. It's so unattractive!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think she’s honestly insecure about how thin her lips are and tries to puff them up a bit? Not sure why it started but dang... when will it end. I actually find her and Ellie to have very pretty smiles!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

queenc13 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:34 pm
endof wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 am I don’t find anyone on here making fun of her at all! I find many aggravated with the walking contradiction she has become! The Griffs preach alot and they preach to a younger audience and I think most posters here are mothers and have moved a step up from immaturity she displays! So no, she should not preach body positivity then lipo hersel , she has constantly said she hates her chin then don’t smug pout your lips to viewers it grinds! She preaches she is such a nice person yet can’t stand being around her own kids by admission and cannot stand her own appearance she needs constantly to add to it! I find the critisism here on point DON’T PREACH TO US!
I am perfectly fine but once you open your mouth and are condescending, nasty contradicting everything you say then she will get called out! As I said before anyone can be any shape and size and can have depth and a personality that demands respect but when she preaches her rubbish then doesn’t practice it she will be open to criticism especially when she mouths off to a public medium! We are not minions!
Uhm... I think if you find that you aren’t making fun of her, you should probably do some soul searching. We’re all doing it, we’re all here saying terrible things about her and her family, but to say that we aren’t making fun of them is he biggest lie/stretch I’ve heard yet.
Making fun of her body, skin, chin, teeth, clothing choices, parenting, husband, family, etc... just because we’re online and ‘all in this together’ as online anons here for the same reason doesn’t mean that we’re not “making fun of her at all.”

Gotta call it what it is.
With the same token I could argue she makes fun if ud when we gave and give her views to live her lifestyle and pay her acres! She mocks , blocks doesn’t thank is obnoxious and rude, sells junk, preaches uneducated rubbish , shows disgusting child manipulative mean tactics, so if our voice here can put some unsuspecting minion she is affecting or ripping off or persuading to do lipo, yes we will call her out! She chose the public medium, you can’t have your cake and eat it! You can’t hurt people in underlyning passive aggressive tactics and or rip them or attempt to brainwash unsuspecting teens and don’t expect a reaction! Very much like how they ripped people off when they started Bollie with zero customer service!
Had she any character or heart these would endear her but she is all around a ingenuine smug ungrateful person and that comes through! Just recently pointing her talon ‘What we show them’ condensingly rewind and snivelling ‘please help me viewers I don’t exploit my children ‘ boohoo!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

queenc13 got to call it what is SHE IS definitely too
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

queenc13 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:36 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:15 pm
jaieao wrote:Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
It doesn't look like a smile. She looks smug. Or like she's half frowning. It's so unattractive!
I think she’s honestly insecure about how thin her lips are and tries to puff them up a bit? Not sure why it started but dang... when will it end. I actually find her and Ellie to have very pretty smiles!
When she has botox - which, judging by her (and her mothers) recent choices probably isn't a million miles down the road.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Uncouth 100%

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Toffie89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Toffie89 »

Noooo, why did I click the video? It's the bloopers one, at least from what I got (stopped watching after the first clip). I was so happy to see Lincoln with his doggy, and then realized that this clip was old. Also, have we not seen Olivia with cold sores?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Why does she keep posting bloopers videos when all they do is make her look like an asshole?
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Why does she keep posting bloopers videos when all they do is make her look like an asshole?
$$$$ and gratification.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:12 am Why does she keep posting bloopers videos when all they do is make her look like an asshole?
Because she litttteralllly does not care. I bet should would care if everyone unsubscribed. Don't you love how she fools people into watching though? She used to call them bloopers but they didn't bring in the views so now she tricks us. Sneaky Bonald Duck.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

endof wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:05 pm
endof wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:14 am I don’t find anyone on here making fun of her at all! I find many aggravated with the walking contradiction she has become! The Griffs preach alot and they preach to a younger audience and I think most posters here are mothers and have moved a step up from immaturity she displays! So no, she should not preach body positivity then lipo hersel , she has constantly said she hates her chin then don’t smug pout your lips to viewers it grinds! She preaches she is such a nice person yet can’t stand being around her own kids by admission and cannot stand her own appearance she needs constantly to add to it! I find the critisism here on point DON’T PREACH TO US!
I am perfectly fine but once you open your mouth and are condescending, nasty contradicting everything you say then she will get called out! As I said before anyone can be any shape and size and can have depth and a personality that demands respect but when she preaches her rubbish then doesn’t practice it she will be open to criticism especially when she mouths off to a public medium! We are not minions!
Uhm... I think if you find that you aren’t making fun of her, you should probably do some soul searching. We’re all doing it, we’re all here saying terrible things about her and her family, but to say that we aren’t making fun of them is he biggest lie/stretch I’ve heard yet.
Making fun of her body, skin, chin, teeth, clothing choices, parenting, husband, family, etc... just because we’re online and ‘all in this together’ as online anons here for the same reason doesn’t mean that we’re not “making fun of her at all.”

With the same token I could argue she makes fun if ud when we gave and give her views to live her lifestyle and pay her acres! She mocks , blocks doesn’t thank is obnoxious and rude, sells junk, preaches uneducated rubbish , shows disgusting child manipulative mean tactics, so if our voice here can put some unsuspecting minion she is affecting or ripping off or persuading to do lipo, yes we will call her out! She chose the public medium, you can’t have your cake and eat it! You can’t hurt people in underlyning passive aggressive tactics and or rip them or attempt to brainwash unsuspecting teens and don’t expect a reaction! Very much like how they ripped people off when they started Bollie with zero customer service!
Had she any character or heart these would endear her but she is all around a ingenuine smug ungrateful person and that comes through! Just recently pointing her talon ‘What we show them’ condensingly rewind and snivelling ‘please help me viewers I don’t exploit my children ‘ boohoo!
Again, I find all of that quite dramatic. It doesn’t justify what we do here. I’m obviously not above it— I’m here, I’m commenting, I’m doing the same thing... but we are here for entertainment at someone else’s expense. That’s making fun of them. One can literally can not say we are not making fun of her just to make oneself feel better... we ARE making fun of her.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Toodles123 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:45 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Why does she keep posting bloopers videos when all they do is make her look like an asshole?
$$$$ and gratification.

Because 13 year old girls think they’re hilaaaariious! Which is 90% of her “fan-base” now. She just doesn’t realize that her “haters” are the actual grown, adult women who’ve had enough of her lazy posting.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

So is today’s She Hurt Me So Bad a blooper? I am not watching her anymore, but it came up on my suggestions. I thought maybe she gave him a cold sore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

queenc13 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 am

Again, I find all of that quite dramatic. It doesn’t justify what we do here. I’m obviously not above it— I’m here, I’m commenting, I’m doing the same thing... but we are here for entertainment at someone else’s expense. That’s making fun of them. One can literally can not say we are not making fun of her just to make oneself feel better... we ARE making fun of her.
I don’t agree if that is how feel it is all you! You can’t speak for everyone! She provokes in the worst of manners and she puts forward misleading information to promote her business! All this people would not care , especially about her appearance but people here see her neglect of her children while caring more for her appearance and they discuss it! You can try come across as speaking the truth however, that is how you feel! I don’t think people here make fun of her like I said, I think she is a rubbish parent that is selfish and self absorbed and I will point it out everytime!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

.....and today we have it from the mouth of the obnoxious Bonald duck “ I don’t give a damn what anyone thinks” Love just like sb posted above I hope she has a mass drop in subs and views! She respects no one and nothing! Uncouth oaf! She gave Linc herpesvirus by sucking his mouth as a new born, she could of killed him had he contracted it at a younger stage,proud momma moment!
Did Jared tap Joelyne on the jewels? Almighty!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

$$$$ and gratification.

...and her IQ level believes it’s cool and funny to be stupid! Dumb and dumber effect!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

If she doesn't care what anyone thinks why does she try to disguise the blooper vlogs? They're no longer titled "blooper" and the first minute or so is one clip to make you think its just a vlog.
If she doesn't care what anyone thinks why does she constantly try to defend everything she does?
If she doesn't care what anyone thinks why does she even feel the need to say that over and over?

Bonnie cares a LOT what people think. She just isn't mature enough to take what people think of her and grow and change for the better, her response is to raise her middle finger and call everyone a hater.
Last edited by FakingIt_MakingIt on Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

endof wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:11 am
$$$$ and gratification.

...and her IQ level believes it’s cool and funny to be stupid! Dumb and dumber effect!
She really does think she is hilarious. But ultimately, I think she posts the blooper videos because she got so much hate for them. Bonnie loves nothing more then doing what people hate.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

endof wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:01 am
queenc13 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:33 am

I don’t agree if that is how feel it is all you! You can’t speak for everyone! She provokes in the worst of manners and she puts forward misleading information to promote her business! All this people would not care , especially about her appearance but people here see her neglect of her children while caring more for her appearance and they discuss it! You can try come across as speaking the truth however, that is how you feel! I don’t think people here make fun of her like I said, I think she is a rubbish parent that is selfish and self absorbed and I will point it out everytime!
Lol ok. I won’t argue with you anymore because clearly you feel some type of way about it all. As I said, we all do it, just obnoxious to deny we are. You literally call them Bonald Duck and Joelyne. If you don’t think that’s making fun... god bless!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

What makes me sick is her horrible self actually gets inside the temple. How in the world does she stifle that evil cackle in there? Scary thought
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Catface2 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:15 am What makes me sick is her horrible self actually gets inside the temple. How in the world does she stifle that evil cackle in there? Scary thought
Does she though? We have no proof that she is a recommend holder....

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”