Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Decororchid528

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

mommyto3 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 pm
Jess010713 wrote:I agree tiffs voice isn't annoying and honestly, her cleaning videos and some of her content I used to enjoy. It's the constant complaining and just like someone mentioned saying "stuffed animals given by non parents." That's the kind of stuff that show what a sh*# person she is.
She really thinks so highly of herself. So much so that even someone's innocent questioning of sleep training will get an attack. It's so obvious that she really believes that her and tiny husband are amazing and anyone who doesn't think so is a hater and is jealous. I cannot imagine walking around my every day life believing people are jealous of me.
I don't mind Tiffani's voice, it's kind of "cute", especially compared to Myka's. That amount of toys is utterly ridiculous, like a hoarder would have--no excuse for it whatsoever. I never could understand why the playroom is in one of the largest bedrooms--what a waste of a bedroom. I'm sorry, but, what exactly am I supposed to be so jealous of? I am very content with my home, loving husband and sweet children who have enough bedrooms. I don't feel the need to go on YouTube and put my personal life out for everyone to see. I'm convinced she does it because it's way easier than working as a NICU Nurse.
I found her through her cleaning videos, and she is the only person who can get me off my butt when I am exhausted, to clean my home. That is her strong point--cleaning and organizational videos. She should have just stuck to those, instead of the complaining "exhaustion" "3 under 3" vlogs. They're all over the place and don't even show Ella. Tiffani-your highest amounts of views are on your cleaning/organizing videos--for everyone's sake, just go back to making those. We don't want to see/hear about your breast milk--you're beating a dead horse.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Yes!! Her cleaning videos are why I’m still subscribed. I do find them very motivating. And I know a lot of people don’t like the dollar spot decor videos she does but that’s what I can afford so I enjoy seeing those too. But yes the constant complaining is just terrible. I also don’t know why it’s so hard for some of these youtubers to admit that people may just not like them. It doesn’t mean they’re jealous or wish they were you. They truly do. Not. Like. You. Get over it!!

Also the toys?! Please. There is no reason why they need a kitchen, grocery store and all those other huge playsets. I do have to say, however, compared to people like Bri who only complains about her kids toys and the royal megan Hickman who can’t stand that her kids even have toys, it’s nice to see that Tiffani lets her kids be kids!! She is a terrific mom, she just complains way too much.
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

Decororchid528 wrote:
mommyto3 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:52 pm
Jess010713 wrote:I agree tiffs voice isn't annoying and honestly, her cleaning videos and some of her content I used to enjoy. It's the constant complaining and just like someone mentioned saying "stuffed animals given by non parents." That's the kind of stuff that show what a sh*# person she is.
She really thinks so highly of herself. So much so that even someone's innocent questioning of sleep training will get an attack. It's so obvious that she really believes that her and tiny husband are amazing and anyone who doesn't think so is a hater and is jealous. I cannot imagine walking around my every day life believing people are jealous of me.
I don't mind Tiffani's voice, it's kind of "cute", especially compared to Myka's. That amount of toys is utterly ridiculous, like a hoarder would have--no excuse for it whatsoever. I never could understand why the playroom is in one of the largest bedrooms--what a waste of a bedroom. I'm sorry, but, what exactly am I supposed to be so jealous of? I am very content with my home, loving husband and sweet children who have enough bedrooms. I don't feel the need to go on YouTube and put my personal life out for everyone to see. I'm convinced she does it because it's way easier than working as a NICU Nurse.
I found her through her cleaning videos, and she is the only person who can get me off my butt when I am exhausted, to clean my home. That is her strong point--cleaning and organizational videos. She should have just stuck to those, instead of the complaining "exhaustion" "3 under 3" vlogs. They're all over the place and don't even show Ella. Tiffani-your highest amounts of views are on your cleaning/organizing videos--for everyone's sake, just go back to making those. We don't want to see/hear about your breast milk--you're beating a dead horse.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Yes!! Her cleaning videos are why I’m still subscribed. I do find them very motivating. And I know a lot of people don’t like the dollar spot decor videos she does but that’s what I can afford so I enjoy seeing those too. But yes the constant complaining is just terrible. I also don’t know why it’s so hard for some of these youtubers to admit that people may just not like them. It doesn’t mean they’re jealous or wish they were you. They truly do. Not. Like. You. Get over it!!

Also the toys?! Please. There is no reason why they need a kitchen, grocery store and all those other huge playsets. I do have to say, however, compared to people like Bri who only complains about her kids toys and the royal megan Hickman who can’t stand that her kids even have toys, it’s nice to see that Tiffani lets her kids be kids!! She is a terrific mom, she just complains way too much.

I usually really like her cleaning videos. But the toy room was so unrealistic to me. She didn’t get rid of one thing instead she hid everything in the closet. I bet that thing is packed and a huge mess. Notice she didn’t show it at the end? It doesn’t even bother me how much toys they have but to pretend and mislead the video is what aggravates me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... fdcebb.jpg[/IMG]Tiffani must be talking about her self in this latest inspiring quote. I surely hope she see herself while reading it.

Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

Totally agree toy room video was a total fail. She threw 75% of that crap into a closet and never even showed the closet. Then, she went on instagram to explain how she got most of the toys cheap. No one cares.
I do really enjoy watching YouTube and so I'm conflicted sometimes in bashing these women for having this as their job. I watch it so I'm glad that they do it. I am left sometimes feeling like they really could do better. With some real planning that toy room declutter could of been great. Doing something with the closet, getting a rug in there or an arts and crafts area.
I start to get annoyed when they throw together crap content and expect people to swoon.

Unread post by Guest »

Watched the new video and how in gods name does this bitch feel okay leaving the salon with disgusting black roots!!!!!!!???? Then puts up a caption hair looking good?!? She knows better than that! I mean the girl worked in salons for years and her sister did hair!!!

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

She’s chewing right in the camera when she’s saying to bye to her friend and it’s so gross. Can they not hear that when they edit? Or is hearing herself talk (with a mouth full of food) more important?
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

yeahsureok wrote:She’s chewing right in the camera when she’s saying to bye to her friend and it’s so gross. Can they not hear that when they edit? Or is hearing herself talk (with a mouth full of food) more important?
That was absolutely disgusting.

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UnbotheredAF »

Havent watched Tiff lately. Shes pretty local to me, I cant stand her husband more or less. Shes eh. I like her little crockpot meals and such but her kids look just like her small husband.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

Tpdcmm wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:She’s chewing right in the camera when she’s saying to bye to her friend and it’s so gross. Can they not hear that when they edit? Or is hearing herself talk (with a mouth full of food) more important?
That was absolutely disgusting.

She chews with her mouth open lol know from experience

Influencer
Informer
Informer

UnbotheredAF wrote:Havent watched Tiff lately. Shes pretty local to me, I cant stand her husband more or less. Shes eh. I like her little crockpot meals and such but her kids look just like her small husband.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk
Got any stories you can share as to why he’s worse lol I don’t like either one honestly but it’s entertaining to read these threads. They forget about the people they live around, The grocery store peeps you know they follow them. Anyone of the regular places they go with a camera stands out and ppl talk, they have cameras too. LoL entertainment at a lower level but still kills time.

fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

She chews like a horse with her huge teeth and awful frown. She has resting frown face!! Or she mouth breathes while staring off into space. Chew with your mouth closed! Quit eating and chewing gum while taking to the camera. She has no manners at all.
Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

Mouth breather is the perfect description for her.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Ughhh her hair. If you’re going to have a dark root, you need to have dark throughout your hair, not just at the top. That’s why it will perpetually look like she needs her roots done. Her friend’s color is done correctly. Take a note, Toffy.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

She’s launching a jewelry line through Stilnest? Oh god. Another impending shitshow, just like A-ron’s
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not_Sponsored wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:42 pm She’s launching a jewelry line through Stilnest? Oh god. Another impending shitshow, just like A-ron’s
Cool ... can’t wait to see the originality of the design. I’m sure she came up with it all on her own, just like her recipies. Aka- she stole the design from another company and will have some bs, boss mom motivational sob story behind it and how hard she’s worked on it.

Also, her friend took the time to travel and visit her with her 2 kids (Tiff you KNOW what a pain in the ass that can be) and she sat there on her laptop the morning she was leaving. That’s pathetic. The internet can wait.
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

Is her jewelry just that simple heart necklace? No thanks( that’s just a “put money in my pocket” SCAM.

Also, in her instastory about the lactating consultant “I just make too much milk” ahem boo-hoo.

I do find her voice annoying..s
Influencer
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b23d97.jpg[/IMG]omg!!! So she is a liar, that comment in the top left hand corner said it all. This is embarrassing I really liked her until all of her posts were complaints and inspirational quotes, does she even have one video that she’s happy in??? Ugh I’m done with this one. In subbed and unfollowed. Image this is all I see when I look at Tiffani and her bestie Bre , ugly on the inside by the lies squad.

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

More complaining on Instagram. Now Ella is in her crib but Tiffani needs people to feel sorry for her and know she STILL isn’t sleeping. My gosh woman stop trying to make everyone feel bad for you. News flash we don’t.

Also interested to see this jewelry line. I do like the simplicity of the heart. I’m wondering how expensive it will be though. Most of the “merch” the youtubers sell is way over priced for a logo on a Walmart shirt lol.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Decororchid528 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:19 pm More complaining on Instagram. Now Ella is in her crib but Tiffani needs people to feel sorry for her and know she STILL isn’t sleeping. My gosh woman stop trying to make everyone feel bad for you. News flash we don’t.

Also interested to see this jewelry line. I do like the simplicity of the heart. I’m wondering how expensive it will be though. Most of the “merch” the youtubers sell is way over priced for a logo on a Walmart shirt lol.
The necklace is cute but I’ve seen that exact necklace at Forever 21 or somewhere just like that (no snark) for like 12. If it’s any more than 35 my mouth would hit the floor.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Jenny came and visit Tiffani I thought they were t friends guess they are WHaT???

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”