DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

spacekitty wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:34 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:If Bryan likes his teeth, then great. If not and he does something to change them then that’s great too.
There is nothing wrong with changing ourselves, especially when we have the means to do so.
Just because Ollie has his teeth Bryan shouldn’t change his? No. That’s like saying Ollie is genetically more likely to carry extra weight so Bryan and missy shouldn’t try to lose any. If Ollie grows up and doesn’t like his teeth then he can change them too.

Bryan was overweight and it was becoming a major health issue. He took charge and lost that weight. At this point we don’t know how, other then he said he cut calories. Maybe he is still eating a safe amount? Who knows. But until we know he’s done something dangerous to lose the weight then I really don’t care. In fact I’m happy for him, he’s clearly more confident and that will only have a good impact on his boys.
I never said he had to change them, I said if he was to I wouldn’t be one to come here and complain about it. Ollie’s gonna lose his teeth anyways, Bryan’s past that stage in life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn’t referring to you. HS said he shouldn’t change his teeth because Ollie’s are the same.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spacekitty »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
spacekitty wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:34 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:If Bryan likes his teeth, then great. If not and he does something to change them then that’s great too.
There is nothing wrong with changing ourselves, especially when we have the means to do so.
Just because Ollie has his teeth Bryan shouldn’t change his? No. That’s like saying Ollie is genetically more likely to carry extra weight so Bryan and missy shouldn’t try to lose any. If Ollie grows up and doesn’t like his teeth then he can change them too.

Bryan was overweight and it was becoming a major health issue. He took charge and lost that weight. At this point we don’t know how, other then he said he cut calories. Maybe he is still eating a safe amount? Who knows. But until we know he’s done something dangerous to lose the weight then I really don’t care. In fact I’m happy for him, he’s clearly more confident and that will only have a good impact on his boys.
I never said he had to change them, I said if he was to I wouldn’t be one to come here and complain about it. Ollie’s gonna lose his teeth anyways, Bryan’s past that stage in life.

I wasn’t referring to you. HS said he shouldn’t change his teeth because Ollie’s are the same.
Ahh ok, my bad!

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Herculeez wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:10 pm you missed the point. he was already dieting ....be..fore....comprende? no results. some people even with "calorie deficients" cant lose weight. ask bryans mom or sister about that.

you are just circling the drain of your own shallow preferences. perhaps why you envy them so much for their money. must suck to be poor and needy as fuuuck
He was dieting before when?? Before Ollie was born? Yeah he was and had god results.... there is no indication that he was dieting before he went on whatever weight loss diet or drug or procedure that he lost all this weight on. He didn't document any sort of diet at all, even after the loss was noticeable, so i'm not sure how he could fail in our eyes if we didn't even know he was trying before. And who is talking about his mother and sisters weight at all? We know next to nothing about them and know absolutely nothing about their day to day life or their eating habits or health, so unless you know them personally, i'm not sure how you would know that they ever were on a calorie restricting diet.

And just a comment on your last little paragraph.. you do realize this entire website is for snarking on youtubers? Right? Not a single one of us are here bc we are jealous or envious of them at all. Not everyone wants to be them and a lot of us here used to like B&M, until they started showing their true colors. My dislike for them (and i'm sure most of the other would agree) comes from the way they treat others and doesn't have a thing to do with how much money they have. Other than some of us pointing out how much money they waste on frivolous bullshit, we really dont care that much. You can think someone makes incredibly stupid money decisions without being jealous of them.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

lmmomSD wrote:The only thing I would argue with you there is that "starvation mode" is a real thing. If you cut your calories too much, your body starts actually slowing down the metabolism to preserve fat and muscles in preparation for a famine.
Starvation mode isn’t a real thing. Again, that would defy the laws of physics.

Mass cannot be maintained without energy input. There are no medications or conditions which allow the human body to create or store energy from nothing.

There are no medications or conditions that slow the metabolic process down more than a couple hundred calories a day.
The heart still pumps, your body is constantly digesting, regenerating cells, processing oxygen, ,making neurological connections, etc. Those all require energy/calories. Those processes don’t slow down or get stopped by restricting calories. The body can’t store food as fat to prep for famine. It’s physically impossible.

The only remotely accurate thing is that as you lose weight your metabolism slows down. Because you’re in a smaller body. A smaller body doesn’t need as much energy as a larger body. So you can never go off a diet. You can never go back to eating the way you did before weight loss, because if you feed a small body the way you feed a big body, and don’t increase energy output, the body gets bigger.

I won’t derail the thread any further. If anyone is truly interested in dispelling their preconceived notions about weight and calories, I highly suggest r/fatlogic on reddit. It busts so many myths.
:roll:
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

Herculeez wrote:you missed the point. he was already dieting ....be..fore....comprende? no results. some people even with "calorie deficients" cant lose weight. ask bryans mom or sister about that.

you are just circling the drain of your own shallow preferences. perhaps why you envy them so much for their money. must suck to be poor and needy as fuuuck
LOL. Okay.
If you’re at a calorie deficit, you lose weight. Plain and simple. I don’t care who you are, what weight you are, what medical conditions you may have. If you eat at a deficit, you lose weight.
I think you’re the one envious of their life. You seem very angry and invested in them. I’m not poor or needy??? Tf is wrong with you?
I think you’ve missed several points. People go on diets for, get this, TEMPORARY amounts of time. Crazy when that diet ends, people tend to gain the weight back. Insane thought there I know. Take a moment to process that.
Bryan did have success before, but he slipped back into his old ways and gained tons of weight.
So......

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

A YouTube family was on my local news last night. Family blogger who made it big with cleaning videos.
They have 158k subs and mentioned the channel brought in 25k last month.

They each have channels why aren't they pushing those for 1M subs?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:A YouTube family was on my local news last night. Family blogger who made it big with cleaning videos.
They have 158k subs and mentioned the channel brought in 25k last month.

They each have channels why aren't they pushing those for 1M subs?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
YTers burn out and start to run out of things to make videos about. You know how we say the vlogs become boring? They’re bored making them. That’s why they start to talk about how hard YT is. It’s exhausting to live that fake life and try to portray a certain image on a daily basis. That’s why they all eventually leave or redesign their channels.

YTers have a shelf life. The only YTers that last long term are those that post infrequently enough to stay creative, and who are able to reinvent themselves (Jenna, Shane, etc).

shaeanne666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shaeanne666 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b6a9cd.jpg[/IMG]

Their new vlogging camera. Money really means nothing to these people!

Emily48098
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Emily48098 »

I wonder how long Bryan spends each day practicing his side smirk in the mirror?

Legitimate question.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

shaeanne666 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b6a9cd.jpg[/IMG]

I mean, it’s their job. They should absolutely be using their money on the best production equipment possible.
It’s just the overhead cost of professionally producing your own videos. If he were a wedding videographer, would you bat an eye at the cost of his equipment? How is one business more valid than another?
:roll:
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Theirmom wrote:
shaeanne666 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b6a9cd.jpg[/IMG]

I mean, it’s their job. They should absolutely be using their money on the best production equipment possible.
It’s just the overhead cost of professionally producing your own videos. If he were a wedding videographer, would you bat an eye at the cost of his equipment? How is one business more valid than another?
I understand your point and agree, I just find it funny that they didn’t have all of this fancy equipment when they were at their height/most likable. Fancy equipment doesn’t always equal more views—personality wins any day.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I miss the vlog days when everyone used a Flip camera lol. Simpler times.

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

all these vlogs are getting so complex there is no need to make them movie-isque just keep them simple and basic edits

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

Theirmom wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:07 pm
lmmomSD wrote:The only thing I would argue with you there is that "starvation mode" is a real thing. If you cut your calories too much, your body starts actually slowing down the metabolism to preserve fat and muscles in preparation for a famine.
Starvation mode isn’t a real thing. Again, that would defy the laws of physics.

Mass cannot be maintained without energy input. There are no medications or conditions which allow the human body to create or store energy from nothing.

There are no medications or conditions that slow the metabolic process down more than a couple hundred calories a day.
The heart still pumps, your body is constantly digesting, regenerating cells, processing oxygen, ,making neurological connections, etc. Those all require energy/calories. Those processes don’t slow down or get stopped by restricting calories. The body can’t store food as fat to prep for famine. It’s physically impossible.

The only remotely accurate thing is that as you lose weight your metabolism slows down. Because you’re in a smaller body. A smaller body doesn’t need as much energy as a larger body. So you can never go off a diet. You can never go back to eating the way you did before weight loss, because if you feed a small body the way you feed a big body, and don’t increase energy output, the body gets bigger.

I won’t derail the thread any further. If anyone is truly interested in dispelling their preconceived notions about weight and calories, I highly suggest r/fatlogic on reddit. It busts so many myths.
Thank you!!! Fuck ya science!
I don't care about your life
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Do we know who is the camera man? I got excited for the new vlogs but they are the exact same crap, just with a camera man now. I think they have serious issues with burn out. I figured those constant kid skit videos were slowly eating away at their souls.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

shaeanne666 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:04 am

The quality is absolute shit too, why spend that much on something that makes the quality worse? It's so shaky and grainy!!
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

youngmommy wrote:Do we know who is the camera man? I got excited for the new vlogs but they are the exact same crap, just with a camera man now. I think they have serious issues with burn out. I figured those constant kid skit videos were slowly eating away at their souls.
I think the cameraman is Bryan’s assistant Dallas. Who knows with all the money they burn, they could be hiring someone else.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Makennnzie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Makennnzie »

Was gonna watch the latest vlog and give it one last shot. Turned it and and they have 3 ads placed throughout a 15 minute video. Seriously. My lawdddd.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Makennnzie wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:11 am Was gonna watch the latest vlog and give it one last shot. Turned it and and they have 3 ads placed throughout a 15 minute video. Seriously. My lawdddd.
HOw else are they gonna pay for the new "studio"??? Lord knows it won't ever pay for itself..
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Playsinrain wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:08 am
shaeanne666 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:04 am

The quality is absolute shit too, why spend that much on something that makes the quality worse? It's so shaky and grainy!!
I honestly figured papa was filming with it being so bad until I saw him in frame. It’s so bad. Maybe the new camera has some high tech qualities that take away the horrible hand shake?

Return to “Daily Bumps”