John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: John and Joan: 11 Hours of Pushing Lies | Part 3

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Celia wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:So not only is she selling cheap china crap, she’s not even packaging it nicely?! Joan, those little gauze bags can be orders bulk for like ten cent each! Her whole attitude is so ridiculous... as a seller it is YOUR responsibility to fix damaged orders that you caused and to correct mistakes YOU made. But ok... make the customer at fault. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 53058e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... dfd114.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All she had to do is arrange the packages in alphabetical order. She would have easily found all the duplications. So is someone going to not get s necklace now, since she sent out an extra to someone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That's what I was wondering! So unprofessional.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:I actually really love the idea of the necklace and looked at how much it'd be to ship to Australia. For a sterling silver chain and shipping, it was $80AUD. For those unsure of the currency rate: that's 4 hours of work.

I removed the necklace from my cart.
Amazon has them. Most are US $29.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

GymChick wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:28 am Live video was soooooo awkward when they were talking about John having a big day with Vera, and he seems so happy anytime Joan cuts the cord long enough for him to be with her alone. Anyways Joan then says “was that the first time you put her down for a nap by yourself?” And he says “no I’ve put her down plenty of times before” and shes like “I don’t think so, when?” And shaking her head for the Camera andjohn is like “I have, you aren’t there to see” all defensive. I think John is actually a very compete father who couldn’t honesty rock the single parenting life if he had too...but Joan refuses to ever give him credit or props for not needing her.

It's almost like she thinks people will think she's slacking as a mother if she lets John put her down for a nap. And whats with him telling her "you aren't there to see.." then where is she? She makes it out like she's home alone with Vera all day every day and doesn't let her out of her sight. So where is she going and leaving John with Vera? Not that it matters that he's there alone with her, but what are they hiding? Has Joan gone back to work? I couldn't see that happening without her crying on IG for people to give her more money so she doesn't have to work.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:40 am
actuallydear wrote:I actually really love the idea of the necklace and looked at how much it'd be to ship to Australia. For a sterling silver chain and shipping, it was $80AUD. For those unsure of the currency rate: that's 4 hours of work.

I removed the necklace from my cart.
Amazon has them. Most are US $29.

I was going to say the same thing. Mustard seed jewelry has been around for as long as i can remember, you should be able to find something better quality maybe even sold by someone from Australia, on Etsy.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

Celia wrote:
SassySassenach wrote:So not only is she selling cheap china crap, she’s not even packaging it nicely?! Joan, those little gauze bags can be orders bulk for like ten cent each! Her whole attitude is so ridiculous... as a seller it is YOUR responsibility to fix damaged orders that you caused and to correct mistakes YOU made. But ok... make the customer at fault. Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 53058e.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... dfd114.jpg[/IMG]

All she had to do is arrange the packages in alphabetical order. She would have easily found all the duplications. So is someone going to not get s necklace now, since she sent out an extra to someone else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
that is what i was wondering too.

and if she’s already had two people cut their necklaces, clearly she’s doing something wrong with the packaging. she’s barely started to mail them and has already had two casualties! i can’t believe people are so ready to throw their money at her etsy shop
1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

I honestly Think Joan was just dissing John like she does ALL the time in the videos to make him look inferior.... I think She does most of veras raising and it likely was his first time putting her down for a nap and she was making him look stupid on tv. She treats John like a child. I mean He watches cartoons and makes strange voices like a child...

Do you think they actually have sex lol. Like non baby making sex and what the hell do they talk about other than Maeve, Louise (who seems to be more of an annoyance now) and Vera?
They have to be one of the strangest couples.... It’s weird seeing them interact because Joan just talks over John and never listens to him except to cut him off and correct him
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Her followers are just as crazy as she is... setting V up for failure.. “why can’t you be a perfect big sister like M?”

Also, saw that she is bringing back her mustard seed necklaces that she said were one time only. Let’s be real.. she sees a chance to make more money. And apparently she will be donating 10% of those sales to charity. Honestly, why not pay it forward and help fund another couple in need? Didn’t they talk about how they hoped to do that one day? They have been given soooo many handouts, but they can’t be arsed to create a fund for someone else?!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... eb589c.jpg[/IMG]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

How about she help out her “friends” Kateka and Keshia who are STILL struggling to bring home their first baby? Joan is a selfish cow with no empathy for anyone but herself.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:Her followers are just as crazy as she is... setting V up for failure.. “why can’t you be a perfect big sister like M?”

Also, saw that she is bringing back her mustard seed necklaces that she said were one time only. Let’s be real.. she sees a chance to make more money. And apparently she will be donating 10% of those sales to charity. Honestly, why not pay it forward and help fund another couple in need? Didn’t they talk about how they hoped to do that one day? They have been given soooo many handouts, but they can’t be arsed to create a fund for someone else?!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... eb589c.jpg[/IMG]

Wow. That's whacked. Maeve isn't a "pro". She can't be a "good big sister". She just can't.
Vera is going to have a stuffed fox in her wedding bouquet, mark my words.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

why is this thread so dead? i genuinely forgot joan + john existed for a while lol
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

flowerpuppy wrote:why is this thread so dead? i genuinely forgot joan + john existed for a while lol
Lol same! I actually came here earlier wondering if I'd unfollowed or something. Same old Joan Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She posted another novella about Maeve.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:39 am
SassySassenach wrote:Her followers are just as crazy as she is... setting V up for failure.. “why can’t you be a perfect big sister like M?”

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... eb589c.jpg

Wow. That's whacked. Maeve isn't a "pro". She can't be a "good big sister". She just can't.
Vera is going to have a stuffed fox in her wedding bouquet, mark my words.

She literally cannot be pro, because she does not exist. These people seem to not understand the concept of ''death''.
She never even ''was'' a big sister. A Concept so hard for Joan to understand. If Maeve lived to see Vera, it could be said that she ''was'' big sister.

I unfollowed them on social media and unsubscribed to their channel. (just happened to scroll my older posts through and found this thread).. They were not that interesting from the beginning with but I'm just done with these wackos. What a bore they are!
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Here we go again... 11 hours of pushing? Ok Joan... sure... keep that fake storyline going.

And now she’s had blood squirted 3 feet from a shot and has ptsd?! I highly doubt your husband “stabbed” you.... thought about it? Possible.... self diagnosing ptsd.. why not?

Can someone remind me what round of the “Joan: my suffering is worse than yours” we’re on? ::eyeroll::

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b2453c.jpg[/IMG]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SassySassenach wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:39 am Here we go again... 11 hours of pushing? Ok Joan... sure... keep that fake storyline going.

And now she’s had blood squirted 3 feet from a shot and has ptsd?! I highly doubt your husband “stabbed” you.... thought about it? Possible.... self diagnosing ptsd.. why not?

Can someone remind me what round of the “Joan: my suffering is worse than yours” we’re on? ::eyeroll::

My god, if she's not spewing on about how Vera will never be as good as Maeve shes making up insane lies just for sympathy. The nerve damage i believe, only bc i had nerve damage in my butt cheek from one injection, so i can see how that would happen. But joan, sweetheart.. there are no major arteries in your special little ass cheeks, and even if there was the IFV medication needles are NOT long enough to even hit one, they aren't mainlining these drugs, they are just put under your skin. I just can't with her bullshit. It's been too long since she has had people feel sorry for her, had to drum up something...
She also blamed Maeve for her loss of followers, even though i've seen on THREE different social media platforms that this was a glitch. you aren't special Joan, you didn't cause enough pain in 300 people to make them unfollow you, just stop with your twisted attempts to "flex".
FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

My mother suffered a loss at about 38 weeks, I was born 13 months later. I found out about him when I was a teenager and I never refer to him as my older brother. I have a younger sister, I don't refer to myself as the middle child. My mother introduces me as her oldest.
Somehow I don't think this will happen to Vera. :|
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FlowersTar 68 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:09 pm My mother suffered a loss at about 38 weeks, I was born 13 months later. I found out about him when I was a teenager and I never refer to him as my older brother. I have a younger sister, I don't refer to myself as the middle child. My mother introduces me as her oldest.
She stated just the other day that when people ask her if Vera is her first she tells them "her second" (which is not technically untrue) and that she hopes that they will ask further (but sometimes they don't and she seemed disappointed that people don't always pry) so that she can tell them Maeve's story. I'm sorry Joan but not every random person on the street who asks you a simple conversational question needs to hear Maeve's entire story. Could you imagine being in the grocery check out line with her in front of you? Telling her show still birth story while you wait around to buy your milk?

Sometimes i feel insensitive writing these types of things, but to all the loss mom's that read here. please don't think that i think these things about all loss moms. I would never think that. I hope everyone here knows that when we discuss sensitive things like this we are only talking about Joan and her unchecked mental health and need for constant attention and pain. Joan lives for the pain of losing Maeve, she thrives on her own grief and uses her dead child for attention, and i know this is NOT the norm, which is why i have the feelings i do about her.
SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
FlowersTar 68 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:09 pm My mother suffered a loss at about 38 weeks, I was born 13 months later. I found out about him when I was a teenager and I never refer to him as my older brother. I have a younger sister, I don't refer to myself as the middle child. My mother introduces me as her oldest.
She stated just the other day that when people ask her if Vera is her first she tells them "her second" (which is not technically untrue) and that she hopes that they will ask further (but sometimes they don't and she seemed disappointed that people don't always pry) so that she can tell them Maeve's story. I'm sorry Joan but not every random person on the street who asks you a simple conversational question needs to hear Maeve's entire story. Could you imagine being in the grocery check out line with her in front of you? Telling her show still birth story while you wait around to buy your milk?

Sometimes i feel insensitive writing these types of things, but to all the loss mom's that read here. please don't think that i think these things about all loss moms. I would never think that. I hope everyone here knows that when we discuss sensitive things like this we are only talking about Joan and her unchecked mental health and need for constant attention and pain. Joan lives for the pain of losing Maeve, she thrives on her own grief and uses her dead child for attention, and i know this is NOT the norm, which is why i have the feelings i do about her.
I think you said it very well. I’ve had losses and didn’t take offense :)

1000Words
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1000Words »

Does anyone notice veras hand flapping? This can be a neurological sign.

There are multiple kids on the spectrum in my family and this is EXACTLY how it started. The wrist twisting hand flapping around 6 mo old...
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

1000Words wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:34 pm Does anyone notice veras hand flapping? This can be a neurological sign.

There are multiple kids on the spectrum in my family and this is EXACTLY how it started. The wrist twisting hand flapping around 6 mo old...
My nephew also did that and he's now 1.5 and appears to be completely neurotypical. Sometimes kids just have little quirks! I wouldn't assume anything this young.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”