2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b29ee2.jpg[/IMG]

I hope Vanessa takes Charlie for an eye test soon to rule out a squint, it’s something I notice a lot with him and it’s always best to correct it early if he has one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LionCalledLeo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LionCalledLeo »

LionCalledLeo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b29ee2.jpg[/IMG]

I hope Vanessa takes Charlie for an eye test soon to rule out a squint, it’s something I notice a lot with him and it’s always best to correct it early if he has one.

Some more examples from recent pictures
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 3e1d50.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0abc69.jpg[/IMG]

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

LionCalledLeo wrote:
LionCalledLeo wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b29ee2.jpg[/IMG]

Some more examples from recent pictures
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 3e1d50.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0abc69.jpg[/IMG]

Yea his eyes have been like that since birth and are still like that. I’m pretty his doctor has already told her but she hasn’t mentioned anything bcz Charlie is supposed to her “perfect normal healthy kid”.

Apart from his eyes, his teeth are completely fucked up and it’s obvious she still hasn’t removed the damn binky. Instead of just tossing them she uses them “only to nap/sleep” because she can’t be bothered to deal with him a crying a little bit to have his teeth go back to normal. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 16d5ae.jpg[/IMG]
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Dumbledore »

That’s because Charlie is “normal” and deserves his privacy while lily does not 😒 Lily brings in the views. Her views have been 20K or less with the occasional 50K views when something “exciting” happens (David coming home, hurricane) but the videos with a thumbnail featuring lily get way better views. Especially the “kids teasing lily on the bus” and “found the bully” got 100-200K views each!

Remember when she was potty training lily and recorded her pee running down her leg? And yet there’s no videos of her humiliating Charlie like that or even mentioning his potty training. Not saying she should! But she obviously recognizes she shouldn’t have posted those things and is doing better this time with Charlie but for some reason still shares EVERYTHING about lily like she’s less of a person or something. As a viewer, I do like getting updates about her but as a parent..I would never share this stuff. But I feel that way about most youtubers lol no amount of money is worth my family’s privacy.
Dhatkat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dhatkat »

Charlie is actually pretty cute until he smiles

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dhatkat wrote:Charlie is actually pretty cute until he smiles

Yea he is but as soon as he smile he looks exactly like her
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

"hey David I ordered some patches to put on your tactical baby gear messenger bag that you won't use bc my au pair your parents got me so I wouldn't lose my shit is toilet training our 2 year old that you never see! they have nothing to do with your job and we both don't know what any of them mean but I wanted to look edgy and draw more attention to you by getting them! did I mention this is the SECOND video I made regarding your FREE tactical baby gear messenger bag?"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:"hey David I ordered some patches to put on your tactical baby gear messenger bag that you won't use bc my au pair your parents got me so I wouldn't lose my shit is toilet training our 2 year old that you never see! they have nothing to do with your job and we both don't know what any of them mean but I wanted to look edgy and draw more attention to you by getting them! did I mention this is the SECOND video I made regarding your FREE tactical baby gear messenger bag?"

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Then her moronic ass gets him a patch without even knowing what it means & neither does David smdh, she just loves to fucking spend money on useless crap. They both know he’s not fucking using that bag even if she was to get pregnant again and again and again.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cc5f22.jpg[/IMG]
Vanessa’s house is turning into a shop lol so many things of the same thing. I can’t understand why she never puts herself somehow decent when her husband is with her, only when she goes out with her friends. Also I thought it was a little ridiculous the whole baby bag. They don’t even have a baby and he is not home to hold him anyways. In another note sometimes I feel like she is really stupid when she talks”Charlie haven’t seen another guy holding him.... do you want another guy to come and hold him?” And he said that is rude, yes it is RUDE and a stupid comment Vannessa! She acts so stupid

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

David looked so uncomfortable/annoyed when Charlie was climbing all over him. It also seems like Vanessa doesn’t teach her children boundaries, so I can see how it would be annoying/uncomfortable. The kids are always tackling kc and she lets lily run down the hallways at school talking loudly the whole time while she vlogs it (and as teachers we try really hard to teach them NOT to do that!). I’ll bet David is reluctant to say anything about it because he sees them so infrequently. At least he doesn’t hold back pointing out the cringe Vanessa brings, lol!

Rookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rookie »

Fuck, the bird houses look so cluttered I can hear Marie Kondo imploding in the distance. Like, I get one or two could look ok but ALL of them?!
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

What ever happened to her guinea pigs?? Does she still have them? She never posted their pen tour or whatever and hasn’t mentioned them in weeks. It wasn’t like, she posted one video about them, and Instagram story like once, then never mentioned them again?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hatethefakeones wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cc5f22.jpg[/IMG]
Vanessa’s house is turning into a shop lol so many things of the same thing. I can’t understand why she never puts herself somehow decent when her husband is with her, only when she goes out with her friends. Also I thought it was a little ridiculous the whole baby bag. They don’t even have a baby and he is not home to hold him anyways. In another note sometimes I feel like she is really stupid when she talks”Charlie haven’t seen another guy holding him.... do you want another guy to come and hold him?” And he said that is rude, yes it is RUDE and a stupid comment Vannessa! She acts so stupid

Right!!! That’s such a stupid thing to say to your husband who’s been away at the military for the past 9 months. She’s like “it’s so weird to see another guy hold him” like he doesn’t have two grandfathers. Also David just met Frank, who wasn’t even in the picture last time he was home so it makes it even more shitty of her to say.

It’s crystal clear things aren’t going good with them bcz happily married couples don’t say things like that especially after not seeing each other for 9 months. It’s obvious the topic of divorce has come up in the conversations & she’s trying to imply like “hey if we’re not together you will see another guy holding your baby” just like Britney did with Frank.

Which let’s be real for a second here....Vanessa will NEVER get another guy, especially one that’s gonna marry her unstable scab ridden self or help take care of KCs kids.

When these two get divorced Vanessa will definetly try her best to be a nightmare baby mama and try to use the kids to get him to do things. But David isn’t gonna give one fuck about who Vanessa ends up with or who is in his children’s lives, he’ll pay his child support and go on his merry way.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

His *parents* will pay his child support and he’ll go on his merry way lol
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

chelsieross7 wrote:What ever happened to her guinea pigs?? Does she still have them? She never posted their pen tour or whatever and hasn’t mentioned them in weeks. It wasn’t like, she posted one video about them, and Instagram story like once, then never mentioned them again?
Now that it's been mentioned here we can expect the instastory featuring the guinea pigs any minute now Image

I bet David went into a state of shock after seeing the rae dunn explosion in his house.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Hatethefakeones wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cc5f22.jpg[/IMG]

Ugh, I can’t imagine having that much ceramic around my young children. (Even if they are good kids, something is bound to break with that much stuff!) I love that she had a birdhouse that said “FLY” on it, but then she had to rush out and buy the one with “FLY.” on it too. Image $18 for them to add a period.
Rookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rookie »

Lol I hope the guinea pigs aren't the sugar gliders situation 2.0
Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

Rookie wrote:Lol I hope the guinea pigs aren't the sugar gliders situation 2.0
That's literally what I commented as soon as she announced the guinea pigs. "Sugar gliders 2.0"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

So we should expect her moving update sometime around February 28th? Well, her next video at least. She said she’d have the moving update video on her channel this Wednesday, so I guess we will see her next video uploaded on 2/28 at 11:59 pm. Unless she decides to take another break. I bet she is going to be “crazy busy”!

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Kc left yesterday so she probably has been “crazy busy” (for Vanessa’s standards)... She’s going from doing nothing to doing something and she probably won’t upload until the weekend when she will have a nice long break from the kids. If not.. she DGAF about yt anymore and goodbye and good riddance lol

Return to “2011teenagemom”