Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

squirmska08
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Yeah the real LACK of emotion from BOTH of them during their FaceTime chat with Lincoln was seriously like, what????! WTH

Joel silent the whole time, except for commenting about his new stuffed dog, just sat their filming Bonnie. Seeing right through y’all!!!

No one commented about that either, blowing my mind. Of course I want lincoln to be okay, but I just can’t wrap my head around that conversation!!

Jesus, why didn’t she leave and go back home. She even looked away from lincoln at one point, probably looking at herself in the mirror. Lincoln said “hi” to them (after Bree having to ask him to do so)
Bonnie just sitting there like “this makes me so sad

Y’all do not know how mad I am right now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:
I'll bet Bree had to call her husband to come and watch the other kids when she took Lincoln to the hospital. Grandma Griff probably needed her sleep.
Grandma Griff lives 45 minutes away, and had Ruby’s kids.

Grandma Hoellein could have helped out, but that probably would have made poor Joel feel guilty and like he needed to hurry home. They wouldn’t want that pressure.

*Edited to fix last name.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

ba1006 wrote:
xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:19 am When Bonnie tears up saying "we're just moms doing the freaking best we can".. I actually laughed out loud. This is the same woman who stayed in Vegas, after her "photoshoot" was already done.. while her baby was in the HOSPITAL.
Worse than that. She traveled from Vegas to LA to meet her new BFF Kim K while all her kids are at home sick.
YES!!!! Joel is just as bad as she is now!!!! All he cares about is money, having fun, and traveling. He’s like sexually obsessed over Bonnie too. Never acted that way before (on camera at least). It was gross to watch. Any one who “idolizes” another human, I just will never understand. Her obsession with the kardashians is disgusting. Ummmmmm hello dumbass, Kim k got famous for making a sex tape, you stupid idiot. Ugh, today’s vlog has got me on a rampage!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:30 am
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I know in the past some people said that they don't feel bad for Bree because she agrees to doing everything and basically being Bonnie's slave. I see where you guys are coming from, but honestly, I'm glad Bree is there for those kids. She must know that she needs to be there for them especially in those times. Who knows, if they had a different random babysitter when the kids were sick, maybe they wouldn't have made the effort to take Lincoln to the hospital or notice that Cody wasn't being "himself". I'm just glad they have someone since their parents and family don't care.
I’ve said I don’t feel bad for her really because she gets paid. This doesn’t mean I think she deserves to be taken advantage of, but Bonnie isn’t enslaving her. She has free will and can leave and go find another job, or not work... Or maybe she actually is happy doing what she’s doing? We don’t know if it’s somehow familiar to her, or if she sees it as more honourable work than say getting a receptionist job? I’ve lurked her social media and she is very devout.

Too many YTers lean on family and make them help out due to familial obligation. They don’t get paid, and don’t really have a choice. Similarly, I wish E&J would just go ahead and get a regular helper too so Jackson and Cal can have consistent support instead of being sent to the neighbours all the time. Maybe they are fine with it, but it’s also possible they aren’t. They aren’t getting paid.

That’s where my opinion comes from anyway.

I mean, I totally agree with that. Who knows, maybe she loves what she does, maybe she hates it. Either way, she has the choice to leave. Not ignoring that, but I'm just saying the only positive thing in this situation involves the kids having someone who cares for them and will go to those measures to make sure their okay unlike their family. Didn't say I felt bad for her- I feel bad for the kids.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

onbreak wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:05 am
endof wrote:I have never heard of a mom let alone that of four having nothing to do? But ok!
I have always had this very dark guilty pleasure that there would be these flash social media movements that would come together to massively unsub a popular youtuber!
If that ever happened I hope it happens to Bonald just to remind her who made her! I also hope she gets suid for misleading advertising and poor enterprising! Even if it is just for a day to put her own beliefs in her fake elevation into perspective! As well as get other obnoxious youtubers down a peg or two!
Flash mob unsubscribing? I like that idea. I unsubscribed months ago tho

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I watched for years and subbed no one I don’t know why people sub?
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Lincoln looked just like Joel (and Boston) in that FaceTime video. Am I the only one who actually liked Lincoln’s longer hair better? I was never one to say they should *cut* it, though I did think they needed to tidy/trim it up a bit or at least take better care of it if they were going to keep it long. I felt like the longer hair suited him better. But he’s a cutie either way and he’s looking like a tank to me (despite falling off the charts after birth) just like Boston did at that age.

I do worry about Lincoln and the type of parents B&J have become almost exclusively AFTER his birth. He seems smart and sensitive and intuitive to other peoples’ feelings just like Boston was/is. He’s more than old enough to understand when he’s being pushed to the side and when he’s “bothering” his parents based on their reactions. Bonnie and Joel are in a good enough position financially and socially (to whomever they’re working with, not socially as in with people like us) where if something like this happens while they’re away for work, they most likely can cancel and explain it’s a family emergency. She claims she’s always so sad and so upset when this happens but rarely does any self reflection about how to help or prevent the situation.

Kids spend the majority of their lives as adults and when she has empty nest syndrome in 15 years, she won’t be saying “I wish I had more time in Vegas and New York and Los Angeles.” She’ll be able to do those things then when the kids are grown. She’ll be saying “I miss when Lincoln was just a toddler with his beachy curls and how he said Olivia’s name like Oyaya.” She’ll realize her kids grew up before her eyes- or before Bree’s eyes. Then she’ll transition into sweet motherly grandma mode because she’s “all about family” and wonder why her kids aren’t as close to her. Based on what we see in the vlogs (I want to stress that so people don’t jump down my throat), it seriously seems like she’s spent the majority of Lincoln’s life so far resenting him and not wanting to feel needed (besides his first year). It’s like as soon as she was done having kids her brain skipped a whole 20 years and started acting like she was in her carefree 50’s with no kids in the house and way less responsibilities. Yeah she has more work to do with YT/Bollie/more sponsorships than back then (I guess?) but they’re always saying family is the most important thing and I don’t see Bonnie’s actions representing that.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

opangatay wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:33 am Lincoln looked just like Joel (and Boston) in that FaceTime video. Am I the only one who actually liked Lincoln’s longer hair better? I was never one to say they should *cut* it, though I did think they needed to tidy/trim it up a bit or at least take better care of it if they were going to keep it long. I felt like the longer hair suited him better. But he’s a cutie either way and he’s looking like a tank to me (despite falling off the charts after birth) just like Boston did at that age.

I do worry about Lincoln and the type of parents B&J have become almost exclusively AFTER his birth. He seems smart and sensitive and intuitive to other peoples’ feelings just like Boston was/is. He’s more than old enough to understand when he’s being pushed to the side and when he’s “bothering” his parents based on their reactions. Bonnie and Joel are in a good enough position financially and socially (to whomever they’re working with, not socially as in with people like us) where if something like this happens while they’re away for work, they most likely can cancel and explain it’s a family emergency. She claims she’s always so sad and so upset when this happens but rarely does any self reflection about how to help or prevent the situation.

Kids spend the majority of their lives as adults and when she has empty nest syndrome in 15 years, she won’t be saying “I wish I had more time in Vegas and New York and Los Angeles.” She’ll be able to do those things then when the kids are grown. She’ll be saying “I miss when Lincoln was just a toddler with his beachy curls and how he said Olivia’s name like Oyaya.” She’ll realize her kids grew up before her eyes- or before Bree’s eyes. Then she’ll transition into sweet motherly grandma mode because she’s “all about family” and wonder why her kids aren’t as close to her. Based on what we see in the vlogs (I want to stress that so people don’t jump down my throat), it seriously seems like she’s spent the majority of Lincoln’s life so far resenting him and not wanting to feel needed (besides his first year). It’s like as soon as she was done having kids her brain skipped a whole 20 years and started acting like she was in her carefree 50’s with no kids in the house and way less responsibilities. Yeah she has more work to do with YT/Bollie/more sponsorships than back then (I guess?) but they’re always saying family is the most important thing and I don’t see Bonnie’s actions representing that.

Nah, her kids will adore her. They are conditioned to worship the ground she walks on. They won't have any choice. These people aren't like the rest of us. They remind me of a cult. I feel bad that those kids will have no friends when they move to that massive compound in the middle of nowhere. All they will have is each other - which is what the family wants.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

endof wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:33 am
onbreak wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:05 am
endof wrote:I have never heard of a mom let alone that of four having nothing to do? But ok!
I have always had this very dark guilty pleasure that there would be these flash social media movements that would come together to massively unsub a popular youtuber!
If that ever happened I hope it happens to Bonald just to remind her who made her! I also hope she gets suid for misleading advertising and poor enterprising! Even if it is just for a day to put her own beliefs in her fake elevation into perspective! As well as get other obnoxious youtubers down a peg or two!
Flash mob unsubscribing? I like that idea. I unsubscribed months ago tho
Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I watched for years and subbed no one I don’t know why people sub?
Agreed. I've never subbed to any channel and also have Adblocker installed for if I do watch. They can get my random view but that's all they're getting.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I wouldn’t at all be surprised if they will expect all the kids (Mechams and Hoelleins) to marry and build homes on the 52 acres as well so they can continue to isolate and manipulate future generations. No empty nest then!

Olivia’s husband will no doubt be expected to become besties with Joel and Jared.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

There is one thing with the difference in uploads that I don't think Bonnie and Joel considered on this concern bit with Lincoln. They are all concerned looking in their vlog but E and J have already showed the Vegas trip and B and J were fine-having a grand ole time! I don't even remember them bringing up that they had Lincoln so sick he had to go to the ER and from today's vlog the other kids are not feeling great either.

I can understand I guess a little delay, but they really need to have them uploaded on the same day if both of them are uploading the same content IMO. Especially when they have done a bunch of instastories on it. Oh, I kind of glanced through the comments and I didn't see any negative comments about how one of the parents should have came home. Was there no comments on that or did they get deleted?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

There’s a shady Bollie scam brewing. I posted about it in the Bollie thread

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 am
Scar2016 wrote:Could have done without being Joel's second set of eyes (with his running commentary) through the camera leching over his wife: ''That's what I get to come home to every night.'' How Mormon and modest Joel. Not. #Barf
Also, it sounds a bit fake. When couples start going OTT with the PDA, it’s usually a sign of relationship issues. Like when couples start obnoxiously declaring their appreciation for each other on FB, but then suddenly split up a month later.

That or he has been significantly less attracted to her for the year she stopped trying all together. No showering, no teeth rushing, took off all the fake crap; hair, eyelashes, tan, etc and just lived in a robe and then as a patient of his rather than a wife.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

While I’m literally speechless at Lincoln’s condition in today’s vlog and the absolute lack of any true emotion, I will say that I think Bonnie actually looked very nice. I know a lot of people don’t like the Bollie clothes, and I wouldn’t pay that price for them, I think for the first time in a long time both Bonnie and Ellie looked super healthy and chic. I’ll give them credit where credit is due— their bollie pictures usually turn out very pretty. I think their photographer does a great job!
That said, I also find it ridiculous that they flew their pregnant photographer to Vegas just for a photoshoot...
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I can’t watch today’s vlog, I can’t watch those kids be neglected by their parents any more. It’s heartbreaking. Emotional neglect is so damaging to children and all Lincoln is going to remember from his childhood is his parents always being gone and bree always being the one to comfort him when he’s sick.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

staceybrax wrote:I can’t watch today’s vlog, I can’t watch those kids be neglected by their parents any more. It’s heartbreaking. Emotional neglect is so damaging to children and all Lincoln is going to remember from his childhood is his parents always being gone and bree always being the one to comfort him when he’s sick.

It’s going to be even sadder when Bree gets pregnant and isn’t a daily part of the kids’ lives anymore.

That could actually give them abandonment issues on top of the emotional and neglectful ones. She isn’t permanent.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

squirmska08 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 am Yeah the real LACK of emotion from BOTH of them during their FaceTime chat with Lincoln was seriously like, what????! WTH

Joel silent the whole time, except for commenting about his new stuffed dog, just sat their filming Bonnie. Seeing right through y’all!!!

No one commented about that either, blowing my mind. Of course I want lincoln to be okay, but I just can’t wrap my head around that conversation!!

Jesus, why didn’t she leave and go back home. She even looked away from lincoln at one point, probably looking at herself in the mirror. Lincoln said “hi” to them (after Bree having to ask him to do so)
Bonnie just sitting there like “this makes me so sad Image

Y’all do not know how mad I am right now! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yep so sad I am off to LA so very very sad! She is despicable!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:31 pm There’s a shady Bollie scam brewing. I posted about it in the Bollie thread Image

Did you read where she admitted they write off their extravagant shopping spree as a business expense? This can't be legal. $1,000 sunglasses? Really?
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5a8d1f.jpg[/IMG]

Excuse me while I eye roll to Mars.

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

What in the hell does that even mean??

Bonnie's quote in her pic that is...... She's an odd duck for sure
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:What in the hell does that even mean??

Bonnie's quote in her pic that is...... She's an odd duck for sure
LOL, I’m just as lost too!!!!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”