2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011DollarsDaniOwesMe | Part 49

Unread post by js2013 »

I live in Maryland....honestly VA is not that exciting at all. That stinks for them. It would have been much better to move to DC- much more to do!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Moony »

Super boring. Was hoping it would be a crazy new state, not a few hours away.

Lol and she has to make a “couple repairs” to their apartment they’re living in right now, which includes replacing the carpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kitina13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kitina13 »

She’s moving to the area I’m in now, it’s definitely not the most exciting area, it’s a safe move for her though. This isn’t a place I’d want to be in long term but there’s a decent amount of things to do with kids. I’m just kinda blah about the area in general but that’s just my opinion. Haha
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Kitina13 wrote:She’s moving to the area I’m in now, it’s definitely not the most exciting area, it’s a safe move for her though. This isn’t a place I’d want to be in long term but there’s a decent amount of things to do with kids. I’m just kinda blah about the area in general but that’s just my opinion. Haha
That’s what she wants tho, she wants to move somewhere boring with nothing to do, where any fun place requires lots of driving so she doesn’t have to take her kids anywhere or do anything.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Guess Nona will be making weekly 5.5 hour drives on the weekend to come watch the kids. Or Vanessa will just make her move in with them when KC leaves.

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Did this girl really just say she didn’t wanna move near D.C. or wherever it was
because she wasn’t gonna know anyone & it’s big city...umm dumbass you’re not gonna know anyone no matter where you move!

God what a dumb reason to not wanna move somewhere, I really hope she just said that in passing and didnt really say that to the ppl in the military.

Anyways since Bitchface & DD drove hours for that YT mom meetup, let’s see if any of them drive there to visit her.
Did she say if they were living on base or not? I have a lot of friends who are military spouses and they’re suuuuuper close with their neighbors because they live on base! It seems like there are a ton of clubs/social opportunities for spouses.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Did this girl really just say she didn’t wanna move near D.C. or wherever it was
because she wasn’t gonna know anyone & it’s big city...umm dumbass you’re not gonna know anyone no matter where you move!

God what a dumb reason to not wanna move somewhere, I really hope she just said that in passing and didnt really say that to the ppl in the military.

Anyways since Bitchface & DD drove hours for that YT mom meetup, let’s see if any of them drive there to visit her.
Did she say if they were living on base or not? I have a lot of friends who are military spouses and they’re suuuuuper close with their neighbors because they live on base! It seems like there are a ton of clubs/social opportunities for spouses.
She says “they might live off base because the base only allows two pets and they have more than two”.... don’t know if there’s any truth to that.

Even if they did I don’t see her ever interacting with any of the families on base.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
lagenialester wrote:

She says “they might live off base because the base only allows two pets and they have more than two”.... don’t know if there’s any truth to that.

Even if they did I don’t see her ever interacting with any of the families on base.

I live on a joint base that’s army/Air Force and they don’t allow guinea pigs or rabbits. Small rodent animals like that. Some housing communities let you have more than 1-2 pets but you have to pay a pet fee. Ours for example allows 2 pets and any additional is extra. No small animals like hamsters, ferrets, rabbits, or guinea pigs. So she may be telling the truth.
Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Did she say when?

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

I can not believe the amount of shit she’s purchased since David left. Seriously, why the fuck did she buy 2 fucking guinea pigs??! Idk, I still have this feeling like she’s not going to end up moving. I just don’t see her wanting to leave the babysitter (mom) and her in-laws piggy bank. Who knows, maybe she’ll leave the kids in NC with KC and move to Virginia by herself. Hell, they’d probably be better off.

You know who I feel sorry for, Lily! Starting a new school in the middle of the year with a mom who could care less about your life. I mean, when was the last time V got her fat ass out of the car, walked Lily to her class and asked the teacher how she was doing and who her friends are. The ONLY kids she EVER hangs out with are her mom’s friends’ kids. Has she ever invited kids from school to L’s bday parties? Over for play dates? Why doesn’t she have both kids involved in sports? I know a lot parents don’t have the time or money to do that but SHE DOES!! Those poor kids don’t stand a chance when KC leaves.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I really hope for her and the kids sake she gets out and socialized. Whether it be with other military spouses if they live on base or whatever. Fuck even meeting new Rae Dunn friends would be a start.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
lagenialester wrote: Did she say if they were living on base or not? I have a lot of friends who are military spouses and they’re suuuuuper close with their neighbors because they live on base! It seems like there are a ton of clubs/social opportunities for spouses.

I live on a joint base that’s army/Air Force and they don’t allow guinea pigs or rabbits. Small rodent animals like that. Some housing communities let you have more than 1-2 pets but you have to pay a pet fee. Ours for example allows 2 pets and any additional is extra. No small animals like hamsters, ferrets, rabbits, or guinea pigs. So she may be telling the truth.
Ahhh well that explains why she bought the guinea pigs, so she wouldn’t have to live on base. Watch as soon as they move they’ll die or she’ll get rid of them.

Also why hell did she say KC will “most likely” be going with them like she didn’t fucking apply to have her stay till July.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

tieruhhlynn wrote:She doesn't even realize how easy she has it. A 5.5 hour drive is literally nothing. I figured she'd be somewhere on the continental US because there's no way with Lily's problems that she'll ever get anything overseas or out of country.
Seriously. I’m moving from the DC metro to Seattle this summer. Literally 3,000 miles. There will be no making 3 separate trips. And that’s hardly a road trip with kids. It’s just one day of driving. I do that 3-4 times a year going up north to CT or down to SC to visit family.

Also, her comment about not wanting to be in DC was ridiculous. She said she was worried about meeting people, but then said she doesn’t want to live on base. Living on base is a sure way to meet people quickly, and people who understand your lifestyle. You can tell she’s a new military spouse. She has a lot of learning to do. Not her fault, it just comes with time and experience.

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Mom2two wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:17 pm Did she say when?

She didn’t say when or for how long. She just said David would be coming back at the end of February or beginning of March and they were going to go house hunting just the two of them. Then she said she would make 2 more trips. One with the kids and a separate one with the pets and take as much of her Rae Dunn as she can because she doesn’t trust the movers not to break them. I’ll DIE if SHE ends up breaking them for being so extra about DISHES 😂

Wtf makes her think they will be able to afford a 4 bedroom house? Let alone something nice and upgraded to be able to show off on social media..good luck. She’s going to have to start uploading regularly and shopping WAY less because David’s pay is not going to cut it.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

rdt1004 wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 2:04 pm Guess Nona will be making weekly 5.5 hour drives on the weekend to come watch the kids. Or Vanessa will just make her move in with them when KC leaves.

Yeah..she lucked out not having to move that far. Every time we’ve moved (5x) it’s always coast to coast.. or island. They will still be able to visit family for the holidays pretty frequently so it should be an easy transition to living independently. But with Vanessa who knows..she’ll have kc but not Nona and she HEAVILY depends on her support. I hope Nona doesn’t move with them once kc leaves. V always said Nona wanted to move back to Peru with her family, I bet she was just waiting for V to get her act together so she wouldn’t feel guilty about leaving her needy daughter. Could be why she wants a 4th bedroom? Ugh.

She didn’t exactly say but I’m sure she took that 2 week break because she was having a meltdown over David leaving for 3 weeks...pull yourself together woman! He’s been gone for 2 years and you’re freaking out over 3 weeks? Wut. You’d think this whole experience would teach her to have some perspective..but no.

Also does anyone have any experience with having to repair rentals and replace carpets? Is she going to replace the wood or laminate flooring too? Because that floor was all scratched up and water damaged. Anyway, I’m asking because all the places I’ve rented they will ask you to do the repairs OR pay the fine and in THIS particular situation it might benefit her to just pay the fine so she doesn’t have to keep paying rent while repairing the damages/replacing the carpet. And paying the fine doesn’t ruin your rental history.. she should look into it because what if she replaces the carpet and floors but the landlord doesn’t approve of it. She just seems very clueless, I hope she’s communicating with the landlord. I feel like she’s embarrassed of the amount of damage and is avoiding the landlord 😂
CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

shelbyanne wrote:She’s more than likely moving to the Langley Air Force base. I’m from Virginia and that area is HORRIBLE...

I agree. I grew up in Hampton and Newport News and it's awful now. Most of my family still lives around there.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:

She didn’t say when or for how long. She just said David would be coming back at the end of February or beginning of March and they were going to go house hunting just the two of them. Then she said she would make 2 more trips. One with the kids and a separate one with the pets and take as much of her Rae Dunn as she can because she doesn’t trust the movers not to break them. I’ll DIE if SHE ends up breaking them for being so extra about DISHES Image

Wtf makes her think they will be able to afford a 4 bedroom house? Let alone something nice and upgraded to be able to show off on social media..good luck. She’s going to have to start uploading regularly and shopping WAY less because David’s pay is not going to cut it.
She’s such a fucking moron I swear, she doesn’t need to make all those fucking trips back and forth. She can literally rent a small moving fan or borrow her in laws van and do it all in one trip but yet again Vanessa isn’t the brightest crayon in the box.

Also her getting a 4 bedroom house is not only never going to happen but makes no sense since KC is only staying till July, unless she’s planning on moving poor Nona out there for good.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Dumbledore wrote:

She didn’t say when or for how long. She just said David would be coming back at the end of February or beginning of March and they were going to go house hunting just the two of them. Then she said she would make 2 more trips. One with the kids and a separate one with the pets and take as much of her Rae Dunn as she can because she doesn’t trust the movers not to break them. I’ll DIE if SHE ends up breaking them for being so extra about DISHES Image

She’s such a fucking moron I swear, she doesn’t need to make all those fucking trips back and forth. She can literally rent a small moving fan or borrow her in laws van and do it all in one trip but yet again Vanessa isn’t the brightest crayon in the box.

Also her getting a 4 bedroom house is not only never going to happen but makes no sense since KC is only staying till July, unless she’s planning on moving poor Nona out there for good.

The fourth is for Rae Dunn!

heyjordynhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by heyjordynhey »

Kitina13 wrote:She’s moving to the area I’m in now, it’s definitely not the most exciting area, it’s a safe move for her though. This isn’t a place I’d want to be in long term but there’s a decent amount of things to do with kids. I’m just kinda blah about the area in general but that’s just my opinion. Haha
Long time luker first post. But I felt like I needed to post after her video. I also live in the same area and it’s not that exciting lol

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

I'm wondering how she's going to afford a 4 bedroom house in Virginia. And WHYYYY??? KC is leaving in July

Return to “2011teenagemom”