The Leroys

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're also keeping them from developing "organic" friendships. Everything is a collaboration. After a certain age, every relationship with a member of the opposite sex is a "crush". If they are all using each other all the time, how are they going to learn how to tell who is a real friend? How are they going to pick romantic partners with whom they can build real, lasting relationships with? Having friendships with members of the opposite sex is important too.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

missbelle wrote:I didnt take a screenshot but one of the questions on Shanna's IG story was like "do you still talk to cousin __? (she put an emoji over the name)" and Shanna replied that she wasnt really a cousin and blocked the whole family on instagram so no they dont talk. Could it be the daughter from the Ohana adventures? i think they kept saying she was a cousin in one of their videos but i havent seen them at all in any videos not that i really pay attention to them.

On that note, i think these youtube parents are really doing their kids a disservice by separating them from their school friends and non-YT friends, theyre going to have a hard time connecting with people who arent behind a camera as well.

I thought they Dad’s were half brothers with the same Mom.. hmmm
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 am
missbelle wrote:I didnt take a screenshot but one of the questions on Shanna's IG story was like "do you still talk to cousin __? (she put an emoji over the name)" and Shanna replied that she wasnt really a cousin and blocked the whole family on instagram so no they dont talk. Could it be the daughter from the Ohana adventures? i think they kept saying she was a cousin in one of their videos but i havent seen them at all in any videos not that i really pay attention to them.

On that note, i think these youtube parents are really doing their kids a disservice by separating them from their school friends and non-YT friends, theyre going to have a hard time connecting with people who arent behind a camera as well.

Hmm that's interesting. She also said something how she wished she did things differently when it comes to putting people on her channel. Wonder who that's referring to.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 am

Did Ohana go to the funeral? I can't remember. I don't watch them but I just clicked on their channel and didn't see them post a funeral vlog like crazy Shanna did.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

I've only just recently started watching them so i don't know the tea. i know she used to do Photography but seems to have dropped it now since her recent fame over the year. i started watching there uploads since the whole 8 passagers pushing the love dynamic between Kelsey and Chad. It was a smart move on leroys behalf, because i think they have tried their way with almost all the larger families that have a large following. it started with Ellie and Jared and i think they though that would do it, but it didn't really get anyway, then April and Davey so on untill they found their way in with the passengers which has been the most sucessful for them. I hate that all of these Mormon vloggers are fake in order to keep people attracted to their channel and make fake friendships and partys just to advertise one another, But i will say, i do admire the strong relationship the mom has with her kids, I never had that, so its really comforting to watch. But i wish these families were real. it all seems like a big show to get a golden ticket into heaven. everything is for a selfish purpose and not because they want to. I watch a couple Nadia and Mark, she hosts on loose women. And i loveeee watching them, because there soooo real and just expressing their opinions and home life and interact with viewers like friends not money.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't believe all the crap they bought for Chad! They're not allowed to "date" until they're 16. But every other video is about Kesley's "crush". And she went out and spent what looks like at least a couple hundred dollars on gifts for his 14th birthday. But he's not her boyfriend, because they can't date. And Shanna was "SO excited!"
I have never been excited to buy birthday gifts for my daughter's "not boyfriend"
And the other hilarious thing: "We'll be shopping for Chad's birthday present". Next clip: they're in the dressing room trying on clothing. Because they really need more clothing.

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm I can't believe all the crap they bought for Chad! They're not allowed to "date" until they're 16. But every other video is about Kesley's "crush". And she went out and spent what looks like at least a couple hundred dollars on gifts for his 14th birthday. But he's not her boyfriend, because they can't date. And Shanna was "SO excited!"
I have never been excited to buy birthday gifts for my daughter's "not boyfriend" ImageImageImage
And the other hilarious thing: "We'll be shopping for Chad's birthday present". Next clip: they're in the dressing room trying on clothing. Because they really need more clothing.

But reality is. they are bf and gf, they are going out, just mormons delude themselves and think that if they don't put a lable on it then everything is fine in gods eyes. what more can they do by turning 16 that they don't do already? lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PoppyFlower1 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:09 pm I can't believe all the crap they bought for Chad! They're not allowed to "date" until they're 16. But every other video is about Kesley's "crush". And she went out and spent what looks like at least a couple hundred dollars on gifts for his 14th birthday. But he's not her boyfriend, because they can't date. And Shanna was "SO excited!"
I have never been excited to buy birthday gifts for my daughter's "not boyfriend" ImageImageImage

But reality is. they are bf and gf, they are going out, just mormons delude themselves and think that if they don't put a lable on it then everything is fine in gods eyes. what more can they do by turning 16 that they don't do already? lol
The hypocrisy is just so ridiculous. And what is even funnier is that Shari has had a boyfriend for a while. They even called him that. I guess they switched to "crush" and "guy I like" because 8 Passengers has been catching some grief for doing videos about "my boyfriend" when Shari can't even date. It really is obnoxious that they are so hung up on the specific age, when they are acting like bf/gf in every other way. Their moms are perfectly fine with using the relationship for views. But don't go to the mall together or Chick Fil A or the movies. Because _that's_ "dating".

flowerchildd29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flowerchildd29 »

Kelsey confirmed she left because of her friends being rude to her and taking advantage of her. She posted a new video on her channel.

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

flowerchildd29 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:22 pm Kelsey confirmed she left because of her friends being rude to her and taking advantage of her. She posted a new video on her channel.

Kiss my ass XOXO Gossip Girl
I didn't get through the whole thing but in the beginning she said "that's why I came to this school because no one really recognized me, I just wanted to be a normal Kesley" first off, wtf? They act like they're some A listers or something. It's definitely possible people tried to take advantage of her, and I feel shitty for assuming this, but I feel like they might be exaggerating. They're on such a high horse that they jump to conclusions and act like everyone is trying to get in on their "fame".
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So 7 out of the last 11 videos have had Kesley and Chad or at least a mention of "my crush".
Funny how 8 Passengers doesn't put Kesley in all their thumbnails.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The Leroys put up more videos about Chad's birthday than the Frankes did!

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:09 am The Leroys put up more videos about Chad's birthday than the Frankes did!

It's such a turn off. I don't even want to click on the videos and watch anymore. It's way too much at this point.
Jennthelurker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jennthelurker »

Starting to think Shana is the one with a crush on Chad.
Feel free to correct my mistakes... English isnt my main language :D
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I feel like Kesley doesn’t even really like Chad that much but likes having a boy that gives her attention. Shana is definitely the one orchestrating that “relationship” and it seems like she wants to do it with Rhett and Abby now ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Elah_w wrote:I feel like Kesley doesn’t even really like Chad that much but likes having a boy that gives her attention. Shana is definitely the one orchestrating that “relationship” and it seems like she wants to do it with Rhett and Abby now ugh.

The whole family had to go shopping for a Valentine's gift for Chad. They can't even date.
It is SO annoying. And the whole Rhett and Abby thing is sick. They're 11.
And Avia Butler invited them to come see her cheer competition? But Shanna called it "dance". And of course they were all over that. Shaytards may be on the downward slope, but they are still big. Don't want to miss a chance to suck up to them!
The "YouTube School" sounds so ridiculous.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 am
Elah_w wrote:I feel like Kesley doesn’t even really like Chad that much but likes having a boy that gives her attention. Shana is definitely the one orchestrating that “relationship” and it seems like she wants to do it with Rhett and Abby now ugh.

The whole family had to go shopping for a Valentine's gift for Chad. They can't even date.
And Avia Butler invited them to come see her cheer competition? But Shanna called it "dance". And of course they were all over that. Shaytards may be on the downward slope, but they are still big. Don't want to miss a chance to suck up to them!

It's as if Shanna wasn't a popular kid, when she was in school... so now she has to live vicariously through her kids. And it's really rather cringe to watch. When she texted Chad and told him he should get Kesley a shirt with his face on it that said "Chaddycakes" I gagged. Why would anyone want that... Shanna needs to take like 1000 steps back.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:49 am

It's as if Shanna wasn't a popular kid, when she was in school... so now she has to live vicariously through her kids. And it's really rather cringe to watch. When she texted Chad and told him he should get Kesley a shirt with his face on it that said "Chaddycakes" I gagged. Why would anyone want that... Shanna needs to take like 1000 steps back.
Ugh ew I felt the same way. And it seems like he actually went and had it done but I don’t think they showed the final product. Like there’s no way she will actually wear that (other than Shana making her for footage). And when they were shopping for Chad’s valentines stuff, Shana is soo much more interested than Kesley is. It’s so weird. I actually done mind Shana or this family too much so far (just started watching), but she is just too extra with the Chad stuff. I’m sure it’s all for views/getting more popular from 8 passengers which is pretty sad. I’m sure Chad is stoked to have this very pretty, older girl interested in him so he’s being set up for heartbreak when it inevitably ends.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

"Can I Give You a Kiss"???

They're not even allowed to be "dating". But let's sexualize them and plaster it all over the internet.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I CANNOT take how fake they are! They were much more tolerable before Kesley started gaining interest in boys. When she was "with" Carson, it was annoying. But now that she's with 8Passengers, it is UNBEARABLE! Every thumbnail, every title. They are so manufactured! To them, it's not about having fun anymore. It's about social networking and making a show out of it. I haven't watched a video in a while and idk when I will because it's come to that point of insufferable content.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”