Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

mommyto3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by mommyto3 »

princessquinoa wrote:Watched the new video and how in gods name does this bitch feel okay leaving the salon with disgusting black roots!!!!!!!???? Then puts up a caption hair looking good?!? She knows better than that! I mean the girl worked in salons for years and her sister did hair!!!

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm in total shock that she worked in salons?!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Why doesn't she just light a couple $50 dollar bills on fire every time she goes there?! That disgusts me to know that and she has THE WORST HAIR. Get rid of the black, cheap, roots! I agree that Carter, and now, Ella, both look like Chris. Tanner has a rounder head, darker hair, and the cutest little nose. I love sweet, darling, precious Tanner. When he dances--melts my heartImageImage

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

mommyto3 wrote:
princessquinoa wrote:Watched the new video and how in gods name does this bitch feel okay leaving the salon with disgusting black roots!!!!!!!???? Then puts up a caption hair looking good?!? She knows better than that! I mean the girl worked in salons for years and her sister did hair!!!

ImageImageImageImage

I'm in total shock that she worked in salons?!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Why doesn't she just light a couple $50 dollar bills on fire every time she goes there?! That disgusts me to know that and she has THE WORST HAIR. Get rid of the black, cheap, roots! I agree that Carter, and now, Ella, both look like Chris. Tanner has a rounder head, darker hair, and the cutest little nose. I love sweet, darling, precious Tanner. When he dances--melts my heartImageImage

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'm like "Work in salons as in the cleaning lady or with the hair?! I see no experience reflected..." haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

mardigrasmaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mardigrasmaiden »

Her what I eat in a day video... "I'm 5 months postpartum." You could just say you have a 5 month old lol.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

mardigrasmaiden wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:40 am Her what I eat in a day video... "I'm 5 months postpartum." You could just say you have a 5 month old lol.
My gosh I saw the video and knew it would just be a sob story about her kids not eating or all she will talk about is being post partum. Ella is six months. Just say you have a baby!! No one feels bad for you! I feel like she just wants sympathy.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

mardigrasmaiden wrote:Her what I eat in a day video... "I'm 5 months postpartum." You could just say you have a 5 month old lol.
But then the attention is on the baby, not her Image

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Oh goodie another video of her eating like she’s a barnyard animal with her mouth open. She lies so much! One min it’s home chef the next hello fresh. Whatever gives her the $$ is what she “loves”.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Can we talk about the thumbnail? A full body shot of her in workout clothes? It had nothing to do with the video at all. It just screams AW to me. Yes, you’re thin, we know. 🙄
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Can we talk about how her jewelry “line” starts at 84 fucking dollars?! For that heart necklace? If that’s even the cheapest piece, which I doubt? What. a. JOKE.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

Let’s not forget that the metal isn’t gold or silver, it plated and when worn will turn your neck green and the big one, you baby Will break it, they will pull on it try to eat it etc.. so think about that metal playing flaking off in your babies mouth or the skin of their hands and then in to the mouth. Just think it’s a dumb idea and I wouldn’t want to pay for any law suit that might happen. I wouldn’t want to get any kid sick that’s for sure.

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

As sad as it is she’ll probably sell like 1,000 pieces on launch day because once you’ve sold yourself to enough minions they will buy literally anything you’re hawking regardless of the price or how low quality it is. It’s less about what’s actually being g sold and more about the person selling it.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

Yesterday on IG she was at 65.3 followers now she’s at 65.8 ... if anyone thinks she’s not buying followers they are nuts. She scams her way to everything. Views, likes ..none of it adds up!
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:56 pm As sad as it is she’ll probably sell like 1,000 pieces on launch day because once you’ve sold yourself to enough minions they will buy literally anything you’re hawking regardless of the price or how low quality it is. It’s less about what’s actually being g sold and more about the person selling it.
Another sad thing, however much her jewelry ends up costing I can 100% guarantee she would never spend that amount on herself but will be asking her subscribers for their support. I’m not being a bitch to her when I say that either. I like how she shops and doesn’t care about labels BUT she’ll turn around and ask her subs to buy her overpriced jewelry and the dumbasses will, just to get a shout out in her story 😂 probably not even a thank you back, just a shout out in her story.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:37 pm Can we talk about how her jewelry “line” starts at 84 fucking dollars?! For that heart necklace? If that’s even the cheapest piece, which I doubt? What. a. JOKE.

Stars at 84 dollars........ wooooooooooooooow, someone really is thinking she is Beyoncé.
Decororchid528

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:11 am
Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:37 pm Can we talk about how her jewelry “line” starts at 84 fucking dollars?! For that heart necklace? If that’s even the cheapest piece, which I doubt? What. a. JOKE.

Stars at 84 dollars........ wooooooooooooooow, someone really is thinking she is Beyoncé.
$84?!?!?!?! She is fucking kidding right!!! I’m sorry not as many people are going to buy that. That’s not a little overpriced that’s straight up theft.

I just went through her stories and now she wants a peloton. Bri 2.0 much? And I’ve said this before but she loves to show off her thin body acting like she has to try to lose any weight she gained during pregnancy. She is naturally thin. They eat constant pasta meals, crockpot meals with cream cheese. Sorry no that’s not how you lose weight.

Unread post by Guest »

Decororchid528 wrote:

$84?!?!?!?! She is fucking kidding right!!! I’m sorry not as many people are going to buy that. That’s not a little overpriced that’s straight up theft.

I just went through her stories and now she wants a peloton. Bri 2.0 much? And I’ve said this before but she loves to show off her thin body acting like she has to try to lose any weight she gained during pregnancy. She is naturally thin. They eat constant pasta meals, crockpot meals with cream cheese. Sorry no that’s not how you lose weight.
She’s def naturally thin- her entire family is

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

She said she chose the most inexpensive option but it’s totally worth it because the materials are REAL! 😂
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If her fans were smart they would just order the same necklace off of an Etsy shop for a quarter of the price and then tag her in their pics to show their support 😂 they would be saving a lot of money 🤷‍♀️
Decororchid528

Yeah if I was going to pay $80+ for a nice piece of jewelry it would NOT be to support this moron. She’s going to make a ton off all these suckers. It’s sad.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Regardless, people are going to buy her Jewelry.

If she can make money off of fools than I really can't fault her or any other YTuber, IG'r, that do the same. Swipe up for this or that, whiten your teeth, purchase my makeup/beauty shit, etc.,

As long as there are fools who fall for these idiots they will profit. Sad...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:59 am Regardless, people are going to buy her Jewelry.

If she can make money off of fools than I really can't fault her or any other YTuber, IG'r, that do the same. Swipe up for this or that, whiten your teeth, purchase my makeup/beauty shit, etc.,

As long as there are fools who fall for these idiots they will profit. Sad...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Right. I picked the wrong profession. 😂😑

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”