Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by Manda33556 »

crestsanicode wrote:Read some of her comments. You know she's fucked up when her stans are gently trying to tell her to stay home and not go out when they're sick lmaooooooo. Maybe she'll listen to them. Or she'll just block them lol
She will have them blocked in a quick second. And she made that pitiful ,I’m a great mother post to bring out all of her ass kissers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Aaryn is triggered y’all!! I almost spit my drink out at the “I’m a great mom and love my kids,” remark. You’re the furthest thing from a good mom. You’re a horrible person and mother. Where do you think she got those flu germs from? Certainly not the thousands of strangers you had her around in the mall(s) or hotel in Katy. Most definitely not from your hands after touching all the door knobs in public places (hair salon/Nordstrom’s). That flu virus was delivered to your house by the flu fairy and she got the flu from being at home. Yeah, that’s it.
ThisIsMyNameYouRead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ThisIsMyNameYouRead »

Wow Tamiflu can be intense, especially for little ones. I’m surprised she gave it to Adeline. Wait, no I’m not.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

The amount of people kissing her as on Twitter is ridiculous. I wish these idiots would open their eyes.

I remember yesterday she said she had a date night with Nick tomorrow night. How much you want to bet they go anyways. They will pawn their poor sick daughter on someone so they can go. She’s such a selfish bitch.

Tamiflu made a difference for us but you have to be swabbed and get it so quickly to work. My kids and I never had the scary side effects but I know a few people who did.

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Here’s a thought for you Airhead: maybe your children wouldn’t be sick all the time if you kept them home instead of dragging them out to 5000 different places every single day!!

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Well she is blocking everyone for saying she should of stayed in. She is so ridiculous. At least I can’t see her tweets anymore.

Annie0831
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Annie0831 »

Air horn is going to run out of followers any day now! Get ready for Tara to pass her up on EVERY platform!

missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

What a nightmare she is. The "OB said, the OB said" meaning to say Ped but damn well only worrying about herself. She is a trip I don't know how she doesn't go back and delete this stuff. She is so dumb and a danger to her children...and other people's children. No wonder she doesn't have any friends.
missme23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missme23 »

What a nightmare she is. The "OB said, the OB said" meaning to say Ped but damn well only worrying about herself. She is a trip I don't know how she doesn't go back and delete this stuff. She is so dumb and a danger to her children...and other people's children. No wonder she doesn't have any friends.
lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

You know how normal moms hold their babies and feel compelled to kiss them on the cheek... I’ve always thought that was an evolutionary mechanism for mothers to know when their child had a fever. Like they become so used to their child’s temperature, when it rises, they instantly notice.

In December, I kissed my 15 month old son’s forehead, and he felt so hot. We monitored him for an hour after giving him Tylenol, but the fever just kept rising. We took him to the ER bc we knew how vulnerable little ones are during flu season (note: the ped was closed and urgent care won’t see anyone under 2). He had received a flu vaccine, but sure enough he was treated for the flu. The ER doctor said since he’s so high risk that they instantly treat children his age presenting signs of the flu.

We got him Tamiflu about 4 hours after I first noticed symptoms. And even with that awesome medicine and time spent at home getting better, he wasn’t 100% for a few days. I’m baffled that it took Aaryn that long to treat Adeline’s flu.

beachgirl2000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachgirl2000 »

She said, “I’m a great mom.” As if we needed anymore proof that she’s a damn liar 🤥
lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

Adhbrh91 wrote:Why is she giving that poor baby Tamiflu? It’s even worse than the flu. It’s dangerous and makes you feel terrible. If Adeline has the flu shot, that should be enough to ease the symptoms and shorten the duration (that doesn’t mean run to the mall tomorrow). Someone convince me she’s not trying to kill Adeline.
Our ER doctor gave my 15 month old son Tamiflu. My son had been vaccinated, but he said that children under 2 are so high risk that if they’re presenting symptoms of the flu that they should be treated with Tamiflu.

You’re right though that stuff is very strong. His immune system over-corrected at one point, and he was too cold. Went from a fever of 104.1 to 95.0... it was scary. But after another hour, he was back to normal.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Wow Guys, what an amazing photographer - don't you know... she captured Airhead, the Brat, Adeline and their other child minder in one go...
Check out the pic of her 'COOKING' waffles... the pink ipad made it's way in there... WOW guys, she captured a true 'family' moment... Naaaawh, what a dreamboat.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

She knows she’s guilty AF. Since Mr. Mom will be home tomorrow, Princess Skyla and Bitchy Aaryn will be our sipping on their Starbucks and shopping. Zero fucks given.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristieanne87 wrote:Everyone, let's cut her a break.
This has been the HARDEST past few weeks.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0f67c5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f5540a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ef8647.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bc2549.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ab977a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 7cfe42.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 579493.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0aab32.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 8a994b.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 63f4fb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 585bcd.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ed3c9c.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e98f9b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Ohhhhhhh (gasp) I don't know how she manages!!!!! Oh my goodness she must be totally & utterly exhausted. Nick needs to step it up and help his damn wife bc he NOTHING all day. For what she puts up with makes me want to cry for her! Ugh ~Said no one ever!!

Freaking lazy ass crybaby!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wholahay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wholahay »

With all the shit she hawks, Aspirin meant to type "I'm a great MLM" but the greasy fingers triggered an autocorrect.

Get ready for the next thread: Aaryn "Cliniqueal Depression" Williams

P.S. yes, I was the one who dubbed them the "pussy posse". Her naming ability just annoys me to no end; Texas schools teach them creation but not creativity 🤦
Last edited by Wholahay on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Last time I had the flu myself it was pretty severe. My first symptom wasn’t fever, it was nausea and I’m never nauseous. Then I very suddenly had horrible diarrhea (sorry). It was so bad I barely made it to the bathroom. The vomiting started an hour later and it was so violent, sudden and uncontrollable that I actually shit my pants while I was throwing up on the bathroom floor (sorry again). So I thought for sure I had food poisoning or something. Went to bed and tried to lie still and prayed for death. I couldn’t swallow a tablespoon of water without puking so my heart rate was through the roof and I was totally dehydrated. Then I took my temp again and it was 202.8. I was in shock. Paged our doctor immediately and he said “don’t bother going to the hospital, you’ll just get sicker.” Next came the sore throat, body aches— everything from my knuckles and shoulders to my hips, ankles, toes), headache, and finally the coughing. I was in bed for over a week and lost 9 pounds. I drank pedialyte and ate popsicles and wonder bread around day 3. Thank GOD no one else in our house got it because I literally quarantined myself. The flu is a nightmare and I wouldn’t even wish it on aryan.

Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Boymomma »

chloe6124 wrote:She is getting a lot of comments on her twitter about staying home and feeding them good meals when sick. Hopefully some of those get through to her.

She’s probably going to drum up a stupid vlog addressing all this shit and then say how she’s so sorry (play the poor her card) and then once the girls are fine, she’ll resume her normal shit show and drag the kids out to more stupid unnecessary shit.

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

Hale27 wrote:I predict a surge in new users after this flu bullshit so hello new users. Maybe this will be Aaron's wake up call there are so many people telling you it's just instinct to stay home and nurse your children back to good health. But Aaron's priorities come first obviously...Image

Can we casually drop this into her Instagram or Twitter? Hey old ass kissers. There’s a whole forum devoted to exactly what you are saying about how terrible of a mom
Airhead is. I truly believe this is going to
Start being the end of her. I’m not a fan of Tara but that one would keep her sick kids home.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”