Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Also, I dont understand why Ruby was on this Bollie Trip. It doesnt look like she was having fun at all, in the end of the vlog she looked extremely bored and misplaced from Ellie and Bonnie's immaturity. Not saying Ruby was acting holier than thou, just looked bored, hunched back and not interested in her sisters. Maybe this was already discussed.,,
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

131618 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:43 pm
gopedjane wrote:
megtanner35 wrote:holy shit how much did they spend watch their haul on bollie shit wow she bought channel sunglasses omg!
Talk about not knowing how to run a business. The amount they spent for the week away in Vegas and on the accessory haul for the photo shoot they are putting their business in the hole or spending all or any profits. They are just playing and having fun. They clearly have a lot of shoes, jewelry and sunglasses why would they spend thousands for accessories for a photo shoot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And is that a business account that paid for the photoshoot location & props? Cuz no wonder their prices are ridic lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Their prices are ridiculous because they use only China’s finest polyester, dontyaknow
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sure its a stereotype, but back when Joel was working an actual job, Bonnie was the one home with the kids all the time. Bonnie was the one accessible to them at those times, and I'm sure they remember that. Therefore, she took care of them during the times they needed: sicknesses, dr appointments, etc. Whether or not Bonnie was the warm one doesn't really apply to this situation. Bottom line is, they both suck as parents. They are both at fault, one not more than the rest. They've let this all get to their head, and there is no excuse for either one of them.
True, but now Bonnie is the one working more. Just as I wouldn’t have expected Joel to stay home from work to care for the kids, I now expect Joel to be the one to step up since he has nothing else going on. As far as Lincoln should know, Joel should be that reliable parent. Bree shouldn’t.

Bollie is stupid, but it is paying the bills. Joel isn’t doing anything but spending the money. He can edit (but it was his break anyway) and look after a sick kid.

Of course the pool boy wasn’t allowed to go home and look after his children. He saved the day by finding her missing earring. Thank God he was there to avoid a catastrophe. Joel seems to have lost all sense of identity and is now Bonnie’s puppet seemingly without a will or thought of his own.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Bonnie, since you most likely read here I have a few assumptions

I assume you will only answer the assumptions that make you look good

I assume you think you are better than everyone else, but your practically perfect Mother

I assume you think you are a celebrity and that the (internet) fame and fortune will never end

I assume you think your new lavish lifestyle is worth the mental abuse and exploitation of your children
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I can also see Joel as someone who seems to have lost his identity. I just shake my head when I hear this stuff. At 2:33 you hear Joel in a nasal voice say "Oh my gushhh, you girls are so hot"..Woww".."Work it" which is not acting like an adult. I wonder what Joel's parents or brothers think of him these days.
I saw the like by Bonnie Hoellein comment with the hashtag #BlockDeleteMoveOn That's one way to reduce subscribers and viewers.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I am not shaming a working mother, I am shaming Bonnie and Joel Hoellein. The two of them did not have to stay in Vegas when two kids were home sick. I honestly think Joel could have gone home. He took Lincoln to the ER last time.
After Vegas what did Joel do? Did he go home or did he have another trip with his Brother and Father in Laws?

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm I can also see Joel as someone who seems to have lost his identity. I just shake my head when I hear this stuff. At 2:33 you hear Joel in a nasal voice say "Oh my gushhh, you girls are so hot"..Woww".."Work it" which is not acting like an adult. I wonder what Joel's parents or brothers think of him these days.
I saw the like by Bonnie Hoellein comment with the hashtag #BlockDeleteMoveOn That's one way to reduce subscribers and viewers.
I’ll agree he’s lost his identity, but I think the example you used is a little far fetched. Making silly comments to be silly is something every normal person does, even adults. What’s not acting like an adult is not rushing home to be with your child on oxygen, spending loads of money they don’t have to accessorize an outfit for pictures when they could have gone to Marshall’s or Target and been more relatable, and deleting and blocking everyone that doesn’t agree with them or calls them on their bullshit.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Honestly I kind of feel that there really aren't "plenty of moms [or parents] that go on a business trip and aren't home with their sick kids". When the child has a slight tummy bug or a cold, maybe. But most parents would come home from their "business trips" if their kids were on oxygen in the hospital. Sorry, Bonnie, but if that's 'mother shaming' then I guess that's what I'm doing. And Joel is just as responsible.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

They're at E&J's in their pajamas, looks like they've been spending time there as always. Hope Lincoln is better or else he's gonna get everyone, including Tommy sick....
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

natalka81 wrote:Honestly I kind of feel that there really aren't "plenty of moms [or parents] that go on a business trip and aren't home with their sick kids". When the child has a slight tummy bug or a cold, maybe. But most parents would come home from their "business trips" if their kids were on oxygen in the hospital. Sorry, Bonnie, but if that's 'mother shaming' then I guess that's what I'm doing. And Joel is just as responsible.
Majority of the time when parents have business trips the other parent is home so if your kid is sick at least their mum or dad is home with them. The problem here is that both Bonnie and Joel were gone and neither of them went home to their sick kids. Joel didn’t have to be there and Bonnie sure as shit didn’t have to go to the Kim K makeup event. One of them should have gone home to Lincoln and since bollie is more Bonnie’s thing this time it should have been Joel who went home. But the saddest part is that neither of them cared enough about Lincoln being sick to cancel their plans and go home, him being sick was an inconvenience to them and that’s all they cared about.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Joel and Jared did not need to be there. You can't call yourself a "Mom Boss" if you need your husband there. Once there was a return trip to the hospital, Joel should have been on a plane back home. Their whole business is a joke if it takes 5 people to pick out hats to sell.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vlog4money wrote:Joel and Jared did not need to be there. You can't call yourself a "Mom Boss" if you need your husband there. Once there was a return trip to the hospital, Joel should have been on a plane back home. Their whole business is a joke if it takes 5 people to pick out hats to sell.
It does if one person’s job is buttons Image

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

YTIG60 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:19 pm I can also see Joel as someone who seems to have lost his identity. I just shake my head when I hear this stuff. At 2:33 you hear Joel in a nasal voice say "Oh my gushhh, you girls are so hot"..Woww".."Work it" which is not acting like an adult. I wonder what Joel's parents or brothers think of him these days.
I’m beginning to believe the Griffiths and Hoelleins didn’t have much of a childhood. Maybe because they were pressured to procreate at such a young age or to devote so much quasi-passion to a religion straight out of high school. They’re making up for it now by acting like preteens.

They are blowing money on a bunch of dumb crap, but they hardly live a lavish lifestyle.
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:33 pm Also, I dont understand why Ruby was on this Bollie Trip. It doesnt look like she was having fun at all, in the end of the vlog she looked extremely bored and misplaced from Ellie and Bonnie's immaturity. Not saying Ruby was acting holier than thou, just looked bored, hunched back and not interested in her sisters. Maybe this was already discussed.,,
She has a bigger platform than them. So hopefully newer possible customers. 🤑🤑🤑
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She's definitely botoxed her forehead...Her eyebrows do not move at all. Which is funny, because it keeps her from doing that wide eyed expression she loves so much...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Do you think the big delay is to throw off the tummy tuck sx downtime?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Ever since they bought the compound and let in E&J on the deal I feel Bonnie thinks it’s ok to constantly be in their home! I remember past vlogs where both E&J vlogged how they tell her to go home or when she overstays her welcome! She took over most of the managing of Bollie so she can have that access and control over everyone and even recently when Ellie told her off, she immediately went into complete breakdown! She is using Ellie as the cute accessory friend not that Ellie is not finding comfort in letting someone else handle the work! But Bonnie has huge control issues!!The burst into tears each time she loses it is her modus operandi to bring out the guilt in others. She does it to everyone her husband ,her kids ,her family! She is a controlling master manipulator which low self esteem people usually are!
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:04 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sure its a stereotype, but back when Joel was working an actual job, Bonnie was the one home with the kids all the time. Bonnie was the one accessible to them at those times, and I'm sure they remember that. Therefore, she took care of them during the times they needed: sicknesses, dr appointments, etc. Whether or not Bonnie was the warm one doesn't really apply to this situation. Bottom line is, they both suck as parents. They are both at fault, one not more than the rest. They've let this all get to their head, and there is no excuse for either one of them.
True, but now Bonnie is the one working more. Just as I wouldn’t have expected Joel to stay home from work to care for the kids, I now expect Joel to be the one to step up since he has nothing else going on. As far as Lincoln should know, Joel should be that reliable parent. Bree shouldn’t.

Bollie is stupid, but it is paying the bills. Joel isn’t doing anything but spending the money. He can edit (but it was his break anyway) and look after a sick kid.
Of course the pool boy wasn’t allowed to go home and look after his children. He saved the day by finding her missing earring. Thank God he was there to avoid a catastrophe. Joel seems to have lost all sense of identity and is now Bonnie’s puppet seemingly without a will or thought of his own.
Which is precisely where she's always wanted him. He used to see himself as a 'manly man' (whatever the hell that means in the almost 2020's) but all I see now is a eunuch (pun not intended):

eunuchDictionary result for eunuch
/ˈjuːnək/Submit
noun
plural noun: eunuchs
*a man who has been castrated, especially (in the past) one employed to guard the women's living areas at an oriental court.
*an ineffectual person.

So he's an ineffectual person who's guarding Bonnie's living areas - aka the dogs body looking after, fawning and tending her personal shit. Yay - go Joely, you 'manly man'. You're nothing more than a hype girl these days.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I can’t believe I am saying this because the mental picture grosses me out immensely butshe controls Joel by offering him sexual favours all the time! Most couples have a back and forth but I get a vibe she gives or witholds according to HER mood! Also if poor Linc turns out asthmatic which I hope he doesn’t it is definitely from sleeping with his face on the doggie and not an 100% cotton pillow case since birth! Not because it’s a soft toy we all had them but because the doggie was probably rarely washed and probably infested with dust-mites which cause asthma! He also did not sleep hugging the animal he used it as a pillow from birth his nose buried in the fur! Everytime I saw that I always thought how unhealthy! They could of at least washed him often!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:04 am Ever since they bought the compound and let in E&J on the deal I feel Bonnie thinks it’s ok to constantly be in their home! I remember past vlogs where both E&J vlogged how they tell her to go home or when she overstays her welcome! She took over most of the managing of Bollie so she can have that access and control over everyone and even recently when Ellie told her off, she immediately went into complete breakdown! She is using Ellie as the cute accessory friend not that Ellie is not finding comfort in letting someone else handle the work! But Bonnie has huge control issues!!The burst into tears each time she loses it is her modus operandi to bring out the guilt in others. She does it to everyone her husband ,her kids ,her family! She is a controlling master manipulator which low self esteem people usually are!
In the past, they were in each other's vlogs occasionally but now they are in each other's vlogs every day. So essentially you see the same events on both channels but on different days (because Joel is more lazy). Don't they ever get sick of each other? Doesn't Olivia want her own space away from all those boys? Why can't I stop watching this trainwreck?

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”