Samika Part 3

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Samika Part 3

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NellieNovember wrote:
littlebaby wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:It’s Monika’s baby they are referring to. They asked her daughter if she wanted a brother or sister.
That’s not what we’re talking about. They have a video of Jenn taking a pregnancy test and he teased it in yesterday’s video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ah, my apologies. I somehow missed that the first time I watched.
It was a super short clip.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

littlebaby wrote:
NellieNovember wrote:It’s Monika’s baby they are referring to. They asked her daughter if she wanted a brother or sister.
That’s not what we’re talking about. They have a video of Jenn taking a pregnancy test and he teased it in yesterday’s video.

That clip was from when she was pregnant with Ez... she's not pregnant. If you look at the info box he says it's not in the plans for them this year and in the comments he also said that he tries to put enough in the info box so that people know if it's click bait or not. I mean click bait is click bait and everyone uses it, but at least he's honest that it is, and that she's not pregnant and it isn't in their long term plan for this year. I would bet shes on some sort of birth control.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

In the newest vlog, Jenn said she's on the pill.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:In the newest vlog, Jenn said she's on the pill.
That's smart! I was surprised how happy everyone was that she wasn't pregnant. Makes me think she's really done having kids and feeling overwhelmed with the three. My other guess is that Sam might be planning to find another job this year and she'll be home alone with all the kids. I could see that really stressing her out. I feel that Jenn is very dependent on Sam being at home to help her out.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

ewokfan11 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:In the newest vlog, Jenn said she's on the pill.
That's smart! I was surprised how happy everyone was that she wasn't pregnant. Makes me think she's really done having kids and feeling overwhelmed with the three. My other guess is that Sam might be planning to find another job this year and she'll be home alone with all the kids. I could see that really stressing her out. I feel that Jenn is very dependent on Sam being at home to help her out.
Yes, she even made the comment that maybe she's done having kids after Ezra.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Playsinrain wrote:
littlebaby wrote:

That clip was from when she was pregnant with Ez... she's not pregnant. If you look at the info box he says it's not in the plans for them this year and in the comments he also said that he tries to put enough in the info box so that people know if it's click bait or not. I mean click bait is click bait and everyone uses it, but at least he's honest that it is, and that she's not pregnant and it isn't in their long term plan for this year. I would bet shes on some sort of birth control.
No, she was really taking a pregnancy test. That wasn't the one from Ezra. Even though she's on the Pill, she was feeling bad and was concerned she might be. Even though it's _almost_ 100% effective, people have gotten pregnant on it.
With what it costs to raise kids and her PPD, I wouldn't blame her for being done.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I follow Monika on Instagram and she put up a few pictures from the reveal, not saying if its a boy or girl. They are waiting for the official ultrasound to determine the gender, but they did the sneak peek test. I think it's smart for them to wait to officially announce because another YouTuber, Lauren Benet, did the Sneak Peek test which said she was having a boy but it was actually a girl. It would suck if the results were wrong after they had that little reveal and paid for the test, which was around $100 or so. Random, but just wanted to say that, lol.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aww, I'm happy that Monika is having a boy. She seemed so excited.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Was this the first time Jenn said she had postpartum depression with Ezra?? I'm guessing that's why they are hinting there are no more babies coming. Good for them! If it's really that awful for Jenn, then they should definitely stop at three.

I really like them as far as YT family vloggers go, but it's getting pretty obvious the $$$$ isn't rolling anymore. Good for Sam for keeping up with professional skills that could land him a really cool job.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She didn't talk about it much. She said before Ezra's delivery that she "had a plan" but she really didn't discuss it much while it was happening.
What was today's vlog about? I just saw the "Our Channel is Dead" title, but haven't had a chance to watch.

chirpychappers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by chirpychappers »

lmmomSD wrote:She didn't talk about it much. She said before Ezra's delivery that she "had a plan" but she really didn't discuss it much while it was happening.
What was today's vlog about? I just saw the "Our Channel is Dead" title, but haven't had a chance to watch.

It was about their goals for this year!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

chirpychappers wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:49 pm
lmmomSD wrote:She didn't talk about it much. She said before Ezra's delivery that she "had a plan" but she really didn't discuss it much while it was happening.

It was about their goals for this year!
The goals regarding YT were that they might want to try M,W,F upload. Sam mentioned that he'd like to start his own channel this year as well.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I want to believe that they will start to be more consistent with vlogging but I just don't think they will be, their hearts just don't seem in it anymore.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Idk why but I had a dream that Jenn announced they were pregnant with twins and they were doing that whole “Oops! We weren’t trying to have kids right now” thing they did with Ezra while trying to hide that Jenn was seriously freaking out. In my dream, I was really mad and writing here about their irresponsible lack of use of birth control for people who “aren’t trying” for a baby. Lol I’m just really glad I woke up and that wasn’t real. I think just like the Shaytards were, they’re good with 3 max.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't get why they have the intro in the middle of the vlog now. It's weird.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

lmmomSD wrote:I don't get why they have the intro in the middle of the vlog now. It's weird.

I think they like to show little teaser clips before the intro.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Samika Part 3

Unread post by gatorade »

was there a vlog on when they showed their treadmill? its in the intro but i dont remember seeing it in a vlog

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I really like Jen, usually like Sam and the kids are adorable. I love that they aren't materialistic like "The Plastics" that there are so many examples of now. I've watched since Noah was wee little. He reminds me so much of our first child. I'll be honest, I dig the simplicity of their everyday life. Parks, swimming, neighborhood kids playing together, biking. Between you and me and the fence post hubby and I have been very fortunate. We worked our asses off for it but we live a blessed life in all ways. Their vlogs take me back to our early years I guess lol. Our children always came first and we did everyday life things as a family and it was fun! We didn't have anything then and we were just as happy as we are today with our grown family! So I guess it's reminiscing a bit for me. As we became more successful it was important to me that my children not become spoiled or feel entitled. I think we succeeded in that with all of them. They are all good people that give back and care. I think Jen and Sam teach good life and family lessons. So I'll snark plenty on other threads, but I'm usually happy here :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Yeah, most of us like them overall. They're good people and haven't let YT "fame" such as it is, go to their heads.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I know this is a topic for virtually every single YT kid, but thoughts on PJ’s speech in Jenn’s Instagram story right now? She’ll be three next month. I think she might just be at the stage where her parents can understand her but it’s a bit more difficult for others (like us) to understand. It was clearly a full sentence even if it was hard to hear.

Return to “Q-Z”