Aaryn Williams | Part 24

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

snagglesnoogle wrote:Add fresh garlic for health benefits ... shows herself taking garlic out of a jar, how hard is it to mince garlic? I'm sorry I died, brags about the benefits of fresh garlic and shows it coming from a jar.
Heh. My first thought too. What is so hard about peeling a clove of real garlic and smashing it with the side of your knife? No extra preservatives or sodium or chemicals added... but whatever....

She is not being kind to little tummies that were puking everything up a few hours ago. All this cooking has nothing to do with the kids’ needs. It is, as usual, all about her. Look at me, look at me, look at me. She could have heated up some plain chicken broth and added cooked rice to it. That would be good for little hurting tummies. Save the cooking showing off for another day. Now is about keeping the babies comfortable. They probably don’t care about eating at all right now, and that’s okay.

Oh aryan, look how UNBOTHERED AS FUCK you are. Never ever EVER AGAIN will any of your little stans be able to come here and claim you don’t read here. Funny as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Aaryn Williams | Part 24

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Adeline is asleep in my arms as I read YTMD and block the haterz, I could go downstairs and clean the kitchen now, but I think I’ll stay here and block people for awhile.

Fixed it for you Airhead!

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Today it has been proven that home girls really needs a printed T that says ‘Bothered AF’... that’s all🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😀😀
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

“Skyla hasn’t wanted to eat anything but fruit.” It’s like this girl has NO IDEA what to feed a sick kid. Any minute now she is going to break out the cake pops.

I was remembering this one time when I was 22 and living in the big city in my first little tiny apartment in a 1920’s old old building and I got super sick. My mom drove all the way downtown to see her baby alone in bed in her dumpy apartment with a bag of groceries and she went into my tiny kitchen and got out a pot and worked her magic. She put a whole chicken in a pot, covered it with water, added carrots, celery, onion, parley, and let it just cook for an hour. Meanwhile she searched for another pot and mixed milk and eggs and sugar and vanilla and rice and popped it in the oven and made my grandma’s magical rice pudding. When the broth was done simmering she took out the chicken, shredded the meat off the bones and put it back in the bowl. Drained out all the other vegetables and replaced them with finely chopped up celery and carrots. Lastly she added a bag of egg noodles. That’s it. THAT is chicken soup and that is the day I learned how to make both those things and I will never forget. Because of my mom I made it for all my kids.

Aryan never had any of that. Her parents were divorced and her mom was burning through husbands. The only attention she seems to have gotten was when it was time for a beauty contest. There is little maternal instinct in this family.

That is another reason to feel sorry for aryan, but I’m out of sympathy at this point.

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:Adeline is asleep in my arms as I read YTMD and block the haterz, I could go downstairs and clean the kitchen now, but I think I’ll stay here and block people for awhile.

Fixed it for you Airhead!

Lmao! Perfect Image

minera16
Informer
Informer

SerendipitySusan wrote:“Skyla hasn’t wanted to eat anything but fruit.” It’s like this girl has NO IDEA what to feed a sick kid. Any minute now she is going to break out the cake pops.

I was remembering this one time when I was 22 and living in the big city in my first little tiny apartment in a 1920’s old old building and I got super sick. My mom drove all the way downtown to see her baby alone in bed in her dumpy apartment with a bag of groceries and she went into my tiny kitchen and got out a pot and worked her magic. She put a whole chicken in a pot, covered it with water, added carrots, celery, onion, parley, and let it just cook for an hour. Meanwhile she searched for another pot and mixed milk and eggs and sugar and vanilla and rice and popped it in the oven and made my grandma’s magical rice pudding. When the broth was done simmering she took out the chicken, shredded the meat off the bones and put it back in the bowl. Drained out all the other vegetables and replaced them with finely chopped up celery and carrots. Lastly she added a bag of egg noodles. That’s it. THAT is chicken soup and that is the day I learned how to make both those things and I will never forget. Because of my mom I made it for all my kids.

Aryan never had any of that. Her parents were divorced and her mom was burning through husbands. The only attention she seems to have gotten was when it was time for a beauty contest. There is little maternal instinct in this family.

That is another reason to feel sorry for aryan, but I’m out of sympathy at this point.

Yup! My dad did the same thing for me when I was 18. I got horribly sick from mono and was in the hospital for 3 days. Never been so sick in my life the doctors said it was the worst case of mono they’d ever seen. When I got home I was so weak. I was losing weight rapidly and I laid on the couch just crying. My dad said he was going to get me groceries and came back and made homemade chicken noodle soup. I mean literally did everything homemade (we have a special family recipe) he made the bone broth from scratch and even the egg noodles. Oh my lord when he brought me a bowl I just felt so loved and cared for, my dad is a man of few words Image he shows his love through acts of labor. We sat there and ate that chicken noodle soup and watched the voice. That’s what those girls need, not some knock off “homemade chicken noodle soup” aka I threw some broth and packaged ramen noodles into a pot.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I will usually black out another users name if reposting a tweet but this girl is way too special for that!! She seriously thinks that the people calling Erwin out for the shit she does are deleting their OWN tweets bc Erwins minions call them out!!! This girl is a special kind of stupid!!! Im actually speechless ImageImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 7b69a7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

minera16
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... cdd544.jpg[/IMG]

Probably from watching the girls all day while you sat on your ass obsessively reading here and blocking everyone named Susan. You narcissistic bitch. I can’t imagine putting my husband down for thousands of people to see! Seriously wtf is wrong with her.

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Miraculous recovery for Skyla. Now she is dancing around the kitchen. She does not come across as a sick toddler to me. Maybe her 12 y.o minions will believe that crap, but not this mother of 6.
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Minera, aren’t those memories wonderful??? Believe me you will remember that story for the rest of your life.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She really doesn’t give two shits about Nick, does she.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

That’s a hard no.
SerendipitySusan wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:13 pm She really doesn’t give two shits about Nick, does she.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Wow she is a disgusting pos... she lit has no respect for
Her husband🙄
lindavictorious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindavictorious »

SerendipitySusan wrote:Minera, aren’t those memories wonderful??? Believe me you will remember that story for the rest of your life.

My wholesome flu story with my very sweet mom was when I was 16. I was so sick I just camped out on the couch for a week and didn’t talk or eat. On the 3rd day, my mom said, “You have got to say something to me. You’re scaring me! Say something, or I’m going to call 911!” And I said, “Leave me alone” Image

I was a really good teen so she thinks that story is so funny. Loves to tell it every time I get the flu Image

BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

The next thread title should be something about marshmallows and tamiflu
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She. Made. Ramen. Noodles.

Literally, she made ramen fucking noodles.

I go to Costco and buy Organic rice noodles, then MAKE my own chicken broth, shread the chicken, then add chopped broccoli, julienned carrots, bean sprouts and any other veggies I have around.
That's homemade.

Opening a pack of ramen noodles and making it in a big pot and adding shredded rotisserie chicken is not homemade. Its modified store bought.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She only cares about Nicks money and he only care about her looks and vagina. Once he gets tired of her spending, and putting his micro penis in that blown out black hole, they’ll be done. Oh Nick, do you not realize she’s popping all these kids out so she can get child support from your ass one day so she can continue to live her best life.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Manda33556 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b67020.jpg[/IMG]

Mom can you please get out of the bath and wipe my nose

Clearly this woman has no brains. These parents are so selfish. To take her out knowing she was sick. Airbag never wipes her poor nose. She needs to put the camera down but it is only obvious that she is addicted to filming and at looking at herself in the mirror.Its time to grow up woman.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She only cares about Nicks money and he only care about her looks and vagina. Once he gets tired of her spending, and putting his micro penis in that blown out black hole, they’ll be done. Oh Nick, do you not realize she’s popping all these kids out so she can get child support from your ass one day so she can continue to live her best life.
Well said truth

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by misspersonality »

I’m way behind and still reeling from the fact that she did a name reveal via a “ branded” marshmallow, and then proceeded to EAT IT, chomping and chewing right into the camera. Pretty bizarre, imo.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”