GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Re: GQS: Disney Trip, Butthole Lip, Sinking Ship | Part 44

Unread post by Guest »

Predikat wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:07 pm
OldCountry wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:00 pm If those are his puggy fingers/hand with very well trimmed clean nails, that is creeping me out. I see those hands, those nails on the men in creepy movies that freak me out. They are usually the 'monster' in the movie. Also... they use a lot of hand sanitizer and hand soap. hummm. :?
I don't watch a lot of creepy movies but I do have Netflix, so sometimes I do watch them.
And his favourite movie character is some psychopath called Myers. Tylard was talking about him a lot during last Halloween.
Micheal Myers and Sleeping Beauty. That does sound like his life.
sabrinaytmd
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sabrinaytmd »

I haven't watched the GQS in about a year now. Randomly picked their girl's bedroom video to watch. Observations: Assley is getting hella fat..her pants are about to split and she is still as dumb as ever. Bison looks even more lardier than before and creepy....hasn't he heard of a barber? I'm pretty sure the Quads are developmentally challenged...I have two 4 year old nieces who are far more refined and eloquent in their communication skills and behave much better than any one of these hooligans. I wonder how long the furniture and decor will last in those rooms before the heathens destroy it. i was secretly wishing one would fall of the bed when all 4 were jumping on the beds within a min of storming into the rooms.... i may check in i another year to see if they all are still as effed up.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Mervellla wrote:Hey, I’m just catching up here after having been absent for a while.

In the early hours of 12th December I suffered a subarachnoid haemorrhage due to a ruptured aneurysm in my brain. I have been truly fortunate in that although a bleed in the area affected could have been exceptionally dangerous at the time, it means that I am left with no permanent residual deficits as it was no near motor, speech centres etc.

I spent two weeks in and out of ICU due respiratory complications, during which I arrested, and a further two weeks on the neurosurgical ward.

I have been at home for several weeks but not quite able to face the screeching Gardners, who were too much for my sensitive, shocked brain.

I just wanted to post an update as I didn’t want anyone thinking I had been a suspicious character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you are recovering well.

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Rileysmomma wrote:I see they also are pimping the company that made the t-shirts on IG. (Do they pay for anything?) Wonder who will come along as "background" on the DW and cruise?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I went and checked out the T-shirt person... appears to be a fellow seneshit member.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Has anyone seen the instastories of the girls stacking plastic flowers? Tyson is cheering them on like they bloody well cured cancer. Wow! Something they should have been able to do a long time ago!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

My grand daughters are here at the moment. The eldest one is nearly four so a bit younger than the girls. She is completely into imaginative play at the moment. We were sitting on the lounge yesterday and we had to pretend we were in the car. So we closed the doors, put our seatbelts on and drove to the gym and the library and the dr. The dr was my 10yo who looked at us like we were mad. But each time we had to open the car door, close the car door, I forgot once and got in trouble.

Anyway all that to say I can’t imagine the girls playing like this. It’s a normal and fun stage.

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

lmmomSD wrote:Has anyone seen the instastories of the girls stacking plastic flowers? Tyson is cheering them on like they bloody well cured cancer. Wow! Something they should have been able to do a long time ago!

It’s great to encourage your kids. But they have set the bar so low that these kids will never know how to strive for anything.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

lmmomSD wrote:Has anyone seen the instastories of the girls stacking plastic flowers? Tyson is cheering them on like they bloody well cured cancer. Wow! Something they should have been able to do a long time ago!

That's always what they do just stack different toys over and over again. No imagination no stimulating. It's sad.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

Logging in here this past time, I happen to scroll down the main page for the Greeds with all of our different titles. I think we have come up with the best titles ever! And I am sure more to come....Everyone has such a meaning and reminds me where we have traveled with the Greeds. Totally cracks me up. "Good Job" everyone! Don't you love it? ;)
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

One of the ads showing for me in this feed is for Pull-ups. How appropriate! (And I don't have kids that age so it's not like I recently bought/googled pull-ups)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SassySassenach
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SassySassenach »

Yes! So bizarre how he acts like they’re little geniuses. And I’m not even sure how those flower things are supposed to be use. They look boring. Why don’t they ever buy the girls fun things to inspire creativity? I bet they would love a little kitchen with play food. They seemed to love the kids exhibit thing the other day.

Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

SassySassenach wrote:

Yes! So bizarre how he acts like they’re little geniuses. And I’m not even sure how those flower things are supposed to be use. They look boring. Why don’t they ever buy the girls fun things to inspire creativity? I bet they would love a little kitchen with play food. They seemed to love the kids exhibit thing the other day.

They had a kitchen and food set up at the old rental. When they moved here the kitchen got chucked outside and I never saw any food again. The girls were using rocks as play food this past summer in a vlog. Either all the play food got gobbled up by Tyson or is never to be seen again in that basement.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SassySassenach wrote:

They don't seem to encourage imaginative play at all. And of course, in the instastories, "The Little Mermaid" was playing in the background. Besides just constantly having Disney on the tube, she's a _terrible_ role model! Lied to her father, ran away from home, changed everything about herself for a man she hadn't even really met, and gave up her VOICE. Symbolic? Perfect for this family.

When my son was 2, he was able to recognize the type of plane his dad flew and when one flew over our house, he would wave and say "hi, daddy!". I can't imagine these girls being that observant and engaged.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

SassySassenach wrote:

He needs to learn what a bloody inside voice is. He is hollering and the girls are a foot or two away. Trash is probably in bed still and hes being loud to piss her off Image
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

One of the girls kept grabbing herself. You think he got up off the couch and took her to the toilet?

I've wondered before if sitting in their own mess has left them itchy from yeast infections or prone to UTIs. :?

If the flowers are intended to be stacked they're using them appropriately. They're not using them as projectiles in sister warfare. Still there is only so much engagement when you're not even willing to sit up let alone get down on the floor and play with your kids.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

SassySassenach wrote:

I think it's supposed to be this toy. They've probably lost most pieces in the basement. Or the girls just have no idea how to use the toy. The babysitters just lay on the couch while they stack things. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 70f334.jpg[/IMG]

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I think they must be watching a different vlog. Saying the Gardner's will donate the Disney dresses. Nope. I'm pretty sure they'll end up in the basement with the rest of the things they've "donated".[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 736e2f.jpg[/IMG]

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

It seriously boggles my mind to think how these two idiots would deal if they had actual jobs/careers to get back to after vacation and didn't have the luxury of lying on the couch/in bed for the next five days. I can understand taking one day to rest because Disney is exhausting, but after that day you should be ready to get back to "normal" life (I know normal is relative for them). They can't even blame jet lag because there is only 1 hour time difference between California and utah.

I seriously wonder- if they only ever had ONE child, would they be the way they are now? Would tylard still be working a job outside the home. Would asswipe?? Have they always been lazy, opportunistic people deep down inside or did their sudden onslaught of "fame" and their realization they could live off the girls turn them into the disgusting lazy people they are today? It's like a chicken and egg situation. I guess we'll never know, but boy I would love to get a glimpse of what their life would be like with 1 kid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

You would think they would be kinder to their followers they consider family. They come off like such assholes every time they reply to a comment. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 71ce40.jpg[/IMG]

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”