B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

For some reason olemama always says ean didn’t do anything. But he did so much for their family and she didn’t even document it all. He is basically the reason that house was as clean as it was. I always found it interesting that the house was perfectly clean but she would binge watch entire Netflix series while taking care of her kids and keeping the house tidy. No one, even a stay at home mom, has THAT much time in one day. Ean did even more than she showed - and he did a lot as it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Yes, same vid she's complaining about being a single mom while Ean was away for work, she got to fold laundry while watching hours of TV. It helps when you never cook.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Did anyone see that old piano in her living room on her IG story with Nolan. I wonder if Franks parents gave it to them. I bet she is throwing a fit something so old and dated doesn’t look good in her new house.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

DoodleBop2 wrote:She would say I don't know how to do bath time because Ean always does it. He'd get up and do breakfast and get the kids ready while getting himself ready for work when she staying home or coming home after school drop off to get ready. He'd come home from work and play with the kids and do bedtime. She showed that in vlogs over and over and over again then decided she didn't like it and apparently it all became lies.

Frenk gets a month off so he took it. It doesn't imply he's actually helping Brit at all. I think that's why she's not vlogging because the house is trashed.
Exactly, Ean got Aria up and ready for school and then would drop her off on his way to work (and he would go out of his way to pick aria up and take her to school when Britney first left him before frank was around), he played with them after work and did the bath/bedtime routine with them, he did the grocery shopping after work and he spent time with them on weekends.
Britney was a stay at home mother, she should do more of the cooking and cleaning than Ean because he worked full time. If she worked full time too then I would expect it to be more 50/50.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Lmfao second comment ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 029196.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

Faat18 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:
lindseyv06 wrote:Freeenk is growing a beard Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b2ff03.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Still ugly AF

He looks like a true redneck these days
So they took professional family photos and he couldn’t shave his patchy ass beard? Image

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Basicb wrote:
Faat18 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: Still ugly AF

So they took professional family photos and he couldn’t shave his patchy ass beard? Image

It matches his patchy ass head...
Basicb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Basicb »

Take a shot every time she says “at that point” in her delivery video

gab91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gab91 »

Basicb wrote:
Faat18 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: Still ugly AF

I wonder if the James kids will be included in the “family” pictures.

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

Her labor video is basically her just whining about how painful it was but yet she doesn't hardly remember anything. I don't get how she's had 4 kids and doesn't know labor contractions can hurt in your hips and legs.

Also, on her Instagram someone asked if she was still daily vlogging and she said she wanted to but "got out of her groove" after Scarlett was born. That's laughable as she was never in a groove. She's consistently inconsistent. This is her job and she barely uploads once per week.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hellodolly_ »

I don't think it's a big deal that she doesn't upload right after having a baby... hello, most women take time off right after having a baby. So why would she be required to work? She's allowed to focus on her baby like everyone else. In general though, yeah it's dumb how inconsistent she is... since it is her job.
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

hellodolly_ wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 pm I don't think it's a big deal that she doesn't upload right after having a baby... hello, most women take time off right after having a baby. So why would she be required to work? She's allowed to focus on her baby like everyone else. In general though, yeah it's dumb how inconsistent she is... since it is her job.
You just said, “why would she be required to work” and then you say “it’s dumb how she’s inconsistent, since it’s her job”
Ok....
So should she take off, or should she work lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

She’s so stupid she acts like she’s the first to have labor pains? Was she not aware of how labor is? I think she always got epidural early and never got to feel such pain. She was crying because she was upset? Like wtf! Spoiled brat!!! Labor is supposed to be really painful!!! Stuck up bitch! The anesthesiologist had to apologize?!?! Hahahaha this girl is tooo tooooo much!!!

She couldn’t even look in the camera!!! Maybe once when she mentioned TIRED probably only thing that is true right now. How is 4am middle of the night?!?

TChristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TChristine »

hellodolly_ wrote:I don't think it's a big deal that she doesn't upload right after having a baby... hello, most women take time off right after having a baby. So why would she be required to work? She's allowed to focus on her baby like everyone else. In general though, yeah it's dumb how inconsistent she is... since it is her job.
I have no problem with her taking time off post partum. She should. I was just saying I thought it was funny she thought before having scarlett she was "in a groove" when it came to vlogging. She uploaded so inconsistently and then every once in awhile would talk about how she wants to vlog more and be more consistent but it never gets better.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

lindseyv06 wrote:Freeenk is growing a beard Image [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b2ff03.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Image he looks like a young count olaf here (nph version)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

“My epidural fell out.”

Probably after you were done pushing and was already completely numb.

Didn’t watch the video.

hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

Swiftem01 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 pm
hellodolly_ wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:57 pm I don't think it's a big deal that she doesn't upload right after having a baby... hello, most women take time off right after having a baby. So why would she be required to work? She's allowed to focus on her baby like everyone else. In general though, yeah it's dumb how inconsistent she is... since it is her job.
You just said, “why would she be required to work” and then you say “it’s dumb how she’s inconsistent, since it’s her job”
Ok....
So should she take off, or should she work lol
There's nothing unclear about what I said. Why would she be required to work WHEN SHE JUST HAD A BABY and if she had a traditional job she'd be on leave? And in GENERAL, aka not when she just gave birth/heavily pregnant, it's bad that she's inconsistent.
hellodolly_
Informer
Informer

TChristine wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:49 pm
hellodolly_ wrote:I don't think it's a big deal that she doesn't upload right after having a baby... hello, most women take time off right after having a baby. So why would she be required to work? She's allowed to focus on her baby like everyone else. In general though, yeah it's dumb how inconsistent she is... since it is her job.
I have no problem with her taking time off post partum. She should. I was just saying I thought it was funny she thought before having scarlett she was "in a groove" when it came to vlogging. She uploaded so inconsistently and then every once in awhile would talk about how she wants to vlog more and be more consistent but it never gets better.

Yeah, I agree. I had always thought that, you just reminded me to comment about it.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Holy shite, she's been hanging out with dd too much or something. That whole damn vlog was repeating herself 3x in a row

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

131618 wrote:Holy shite, she's been hanging out with dd too much or something. That whole damn vlog was repeating herself 3x in a row Image

Change the kits sounds like “change the kids” i kept wondering wtf the anaesthetist would need to be changing kids for Image

Wern off = worn off

She bangs on about being exhausted and being in so much pain. Bitch please, don’t complain your tired when you said you didn’t even go to bed til 1am. And in pain?? You got an epidural the minute you could, you claim the anaesthetist came back in quickly to fix your fallen out epidural, with a spinal block and another epidural- whats the problem?? Drives me insane when moms who chose to get an epidural after wanting a natural birth feel like they have to keep justifying themselves for “needing” the epidural. Yes labour hurts, but it doesnt last forever. She had a very quick birth with a baby that practically walked out itself.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”