Audra Rain/Goldyn Baby | Part 1

Swiftem01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Goldynbaby

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

The only time she posts, whether it be YouTube or Instagram, it’s always sponsored. Like I understand you need to make money... but can you not post something that you aren’t getting paid for?? She’ll be silent on all social media until she gets a sponsorship :?
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Swiftem01 wrote:The only time she posts, whether it be YouTube or Instagram, it’s always sponsored. Like I understand you need to make money... but can you not post something that you aren’t getting paid for?? She’ll be silent on all social media until she gets a sponsorship :?

Yeah it’s really annoying. Like seriously. She puts absolutely no effort in to regular videos ever, but thinks it’s ok to try and sell stuff to subscribers..

Also I’m surprised she gets sponsers considering she never posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Swiftem01 wrote:The only time she posts, whether it be YouTube or Instagram, it’s always sponsored. Like I understand you need to make money... but can you not post something that you aren’t getting paid for?? She’ll be silent on all social media until she gets a sponsorship :?
She isn’t making much. She gets hardly no interaction and not that many views.

This entire situation living with Elle is going to fail. What if Elle can’t afford her half anymore. Neither of these two are making enough to afford that place.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I see Elle getting back with Graham and him moving in There will be no more room for Audra bc what married couple wants a roommate?

Also her academy ad was cringy. We all know you would never shop there
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

So Nate said he’s deleting everything and doesn’t know if he will ever post again. He took everly out of his bio on Instagram too like what was the point of that or does he just want to act as Emo as possible? Kylie’s been out of it for a while. I get being emotional over a break up but Like dude.. You’re a grown man. Why do you feel the need to post depressing subliminal messages all day every single day over a girl. Who does that? 16 year olds do that when they want everyone to feel bad for them or for the ex to see... Keep that shit to yourself or your friends/family privately. It’s so tacky and only shows exactly how immature he is. I just can’t with Nate or Audra. They are both at the mental capacity of a high school sophomore.

arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

So I don’t watch Audra really but I have Nate on Snapchat and holy fuck I can’t stand looking at his stories. It’s been months of depressing posts constantly saying he’s “going off socials” but then he posts another story 5 mins later. And they’re all fricken things a teenage girl would be saying. Like either tell your followers what’s going on or shut the fuck up

Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

did he tattoo Kylies name on himself? whats up with that snapchat picture of the broken heart emoji over the tattoo.
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

So Elle and graham are already back together.
Wonder how long till Audra gets the boot

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She got her money back for that crap car. She then went and got a 2015 Honda Accord from the dealership that has a warranty and coming off s lease. I wonder how much payments are and the interest rate is with bad credit. It’s a smart decision unless she is paying our the wazoo with bad credit.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wobbledewobble wrote:So Elle and graham are already back together.

I don’t think Elle can afford to be in her own without graham. She posts like one video a week if that with low views. No way she can afford that townhouse.

ellenaudet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ellenaudet »

Wobbledewobble wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm So Elle and graham are already back together.

So Audra just informed me that I get talked about on her thread.. I have my own thread, yal don't have to make hers longer! Lol

I've already made these clarifications, you can see them on my thread lol, but I'll mention these new ones here.
I haven't been posting- that's a fact. But I've also been going through shit that you guys don't know about. Lol My grandma is currently in the hospital, I have my kids half the time and the other time I am sick and pregnant. I barely have energy to get out of bed on my days "off". Luckily, sponsorships are holding me over pretty nicely. Youtube is not my only source of income. I make money through instagram and other sponsor-related avenues... I am making plenty. I also have a savings account and budget wisely.

Me and graham's bills are separate- which I've also mentioned on my thread. I do not pay his bills. He does not pay mine. Before Audra moved in I paid all of the bills at this townhouse by myself. Me and Graham also lived off of just my youtube income for several months... I am doing fine lol. I wouldn't have gotten a place that I couldn't afford, and my landlords surely wouldn't have let me move in without sufficient bank statements proving my income.

Also, me and Graham have been separated for damn near 6 months. How is that "already" lol. From the get-go we have made it very clear that we are a family and would love for that to still be the future for us. I haven't even said that we are back together yet. But I mean if you wanna know, you can stay up to date on my videos and find out lol.

As far as Audra "getting the boot"....... I am not going to kick her out lol. Me and graham had 3 roomates at our old house. A family of three- one being a newborn. We didn't vlog them much, but you can go back to my older videos and see. Audra is here temporarily, and there's plenty of room here for her and Everly. I wouldn't just say "okay bye I don't want you here" lol.

Anyways, thought I'd clear some things up. Haven't been on here in a while. But hope you guys are having a nice night! But talk about me on my thread, not Audra's lol. Always willing to be forthcoming with anything you guys want knowledge about lol.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

What is with these slums feeding their child so much garbage? In Nate and Audra’s videos they’re always feeding Everly McDonald’s and frozen pizza. I haven’t ever seen her eat a balanced meal. Also, Audra’s video today is such a shit show. She did some weird mattress sponsorship with Lull and did absolutely nothing to disclose it. She also just showed the shitty thin mattress sitting on the floor like she lives in some trap house. I don’t know why brands choose to work with such a lazy degenerate! I hope she is held accountable for not disclosing sponsorships too.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1cf9b9.jpg[/IMG]

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

It’s about Audra’s living situation. Why would I go to your board for that? I’m just mentioning you considering you guys live together and you’re stories/lives tie into one another. Saying you guys are already back together isn’t talking down on you......

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellenaudet wrote:
Wobbledewobble wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:42 pm So Elle and graham are already back together.

So Audra just informed me that I get talked about on her thread.. I have my own thread, yal don't have to make hers longer! Lol

I've already made these clarifications, you can see them on my thread lol, but I'll mention these new ones here.
I haven't been posting- that's a fact. But I've also been going through shit that you guys don't know about. Lol My grandma is currently in the hospital, I have my kids half the time and the other time I am sick and pregnant. I barely have energy to get out of bed on my days "off". Luckily, sponsorships are holding me over pretty nicely. Youtube is not my only source of income. I make money through instagram and other sponsor-related avenues... I am making plenty. I also have a savings account and budget wisely.

Me and graham's bills are separate- which I've also mentioned on my thread. I do not pay his bills. He does not pay mine. Before Audra moved in I paid all of the bills at this townhouse by myself. Me and Graham also lived off of just my youtube income for several months... I am doing fine lol. I wouldn't have gotten a place that I couldn't afford, and my landlords surely wouldn't have let me move in without sufficient bank statements proving my income.

Also, me and Graham have been separated for damn near 6 months. How is that "already" lol. From the get-go we have made it very clear that we are a family and would love for that to still be the future for us. I haven't even said that we are back together yet. But I mean if you wanna know, you can stay up to date on my videos and find out lol.

As far as Audra "getting the boot"....... I am not going to kick her out lol. Me and graham had 3 roomates at our old house. A family of three- one being a newborn. We didn't vlog them much, but you can go back to my older videos and see. Audra is here temporarily, and there's plenty of room here for her and Everly. I wouldn't just say "okay bye I don't want you here" lol.

Anyways, thought I'd clear some things up. Haven't been on here in a while. But hope you guys are having a nice night! But talk about me on my thread, not Audra's lol. Always willing to be forthcoming with anything you guys want knowledge about lol.

Haven’t announced it?....Do you think people are literally retarded and sitting there wondering what it could be that you have to announce? you gave it away 100% at the end of your video and topped it off with the picture on Twitter of you, Graham, and your ring.... if you’re not back together that’s the most click bait/purposefully misleading thing I’ve ever seen.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There is a theory going around that Nate is living in his dad's basement. I think he is.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How does she get a sponsorship when she puts it at the end of the video. I would never sponsor anyone unless it was at the beginning.

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:45 am How does she get a sponsorship when she puts it at the end of the video. I would never sponsor anyone unless it was at the beginning.

Yes! And from the title you would think the video would be all about her car. No mention of the mattress until the last possible moment. I would be mad if I was Lull
Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:There is a theory going around that Nate is living in his dad's basement. I think he is.

It’s not a theory he 100% is living with his dad. He shower his dads suv Parked and it’s the same house from their old vlogs on goldyn baby when they first moved to Missouri. However it’s like an in law sweet not a basement. You can see him enter at ground level in his videos

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elle quit whining. So your pregnant and have kids. Congrats your like every other mother in the world who has kids and is pregnant. You are not anything special. Maybe you should think more carefully before making another baby if you can’t handle it.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:45 am How does she get a sponsorship when she puts it at the end of the video. I would never sponsor anyone unless it was at the beginning.

Yes! And from the title you would think the video would be all about her car. No mention of the mattress until the last possible moment. I would be mad if I was Lull
I don’t even know how she got that approved.

Return to “A-H”