squirmska08
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Kryptonite wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I think Bonnie is clearly taking something. She has always had a tendency to be loud and obnoxious, but it changed around the time they were getting into the line. At 6 minutes she definitely seems on something to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. Six minutes was when I noticed it the most. Bonnie's always been a little off the wall but there was nothing funny about the nail thing. She was definitely under the influence... Yikes.

The way she walked past the line and sarcastically said "Sorry ladies" showed me that she's lost any bit of humbleness she had left.
You mean it makes her chin look even Larger!! It’s already huge naturally. Her face looks like an egg when she does that. She would look decent with bangs.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

onbreak wrote:She looks like marie osmond. The 50 year old version.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Ya, that whole ‘nail bit’ was fucking annoying.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Kryptonite wrote:Bonnie is fiercely admired by teenagers and housewives who don't have a lot of life experience. They're praising her for standing in line to take a photo with Kim Kardashian with the enthusiasm that those of us (sensible people) would praise someone who has done significant, life-changing work for something like cancer research.

Bonnie has done NOTHING with her YouTube platform. It's all been self-serving. That tells me more about her than her makeup, nails, or eyelashes ever could.

It blows my mind how people obsess over these YouTubers and make them their idols. The YouTubers do nothing to stop it because it feeds their egos.

Strangers on the internet praising you for invading your children's privacy on a daily basis shouldn't be something people strive for.
Amen, sister. ImageImageImage

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Olivia singing Ariana Grande is sooooooooooo criiiiiiinnnngggeeeee.
I feel bad for her because of what was said about Bonnie being a terrible role model (as well as Ellie, Ruby, Jennifer, and pretty much every other woman around her). And because in my experience, all little girls that age are cringey. My niece was, my daughter was, and if memory serves me, I was. Not trying to be sexist. Maybe it's just my family and the Griffiths, although I do remember a neighbor's daughter outside singing "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls" at the top of her lungs and dancing. The difference is that none of us had it uploaded for the world to see, for money. People will find it. And if she has the same "my sh*t doesn't stink" attitude that Bonnie does, classmates will use it to make her miserable.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:42 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Olivia singing Ariana Grande is sooooooooooo criiiiiiinnnngggeeeee.
I feel bad for her because of what was said about Bonnie being a terrible role model (as well as Ellie, Ruby, Jennifer, and pretty much every other woman around her). And because in my experience, all little girls that age are cringey. My niece was, my daughter was, and if memory serves me, I was. Not trying to be sexist. Maybe it's just my family and the Griffiths, although I do remember a neighbor's daughter outside singing "Don't Go Chasing Waterfalls" at the top of her lungs and dancing. The difference is that none of us had it uploaded for the world to see, for money. People will find it. And if she has the same "my sh*t doesn't stink" attitude that Bonnie does, classmates will use it to make her miserable.

I definitely agree that it was cringeworthy to see Olivia sing that. A lot of the things she does are cringeworthy, but like you said, it comes with the age and its something most of us all go through. It's inevitable unfortunately lol. But 10000% agreed! I think it's even more cringeworthy that Bonnie filmed it and Joel uploaded it for everyone to see. Things on the internet are forever and everyone has the ability to see it. If Olivia goes back to watch old vlogs in a few years, she's going to be so embarrassed by SO many different things. It should be the parents' job to decide whether or not it is going to embarrass them in the long run...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:42 am

there are videos of me somewhere at my mothers house, about that age dancing and singing in my driveway to Micheal Jackson's Bad album on my boombox, also ones of me trying to be a rodeo trick roper to Riders in the Sky... i would be mortified if someone showed those to a million people when i was a teenager (my adult self would be wholly entertained and wouldn't give a shit bc we were all cringy and awkward at that age). I feel badly for Olivia bc i thought i was doing something spectacular when i recorded those things, just like i'm sure she does now. When she gets in high school that shit being all over youtube is going to bite her in the ass.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I've been thinking about yesterday's video. Why does Bonnie act the way she does when she is around Allie? Allie carries herself confidently...Ellie is growing more confident...and then there is Bonnie. Bonnie seems to have developed some superiority complex to cover her insecurities. I looked up the characteristics of someone with a superiority complex and it reminded me a lot of the *NEW* Bonnie.

Signs You Have A Superiority Complex, The Less Talked-About Disorder

Haughtiness.
They are always right, you are always wrong.
You don't agree with them, they will write you off as idiot.
Lack of empathy.
Tendency to brag.
Interrupters. ...
Anxiety. ...
Mood Swings.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I did some checking and was correct on not videoing during the class. Ellie said that Friday and then proceeded to video anyway! I guess the rules don't apply to her and Bonnie!!

The lady that Bonnie had in her vlog yesterday didn't look or seem happy with Bonnie and the videoing. Bonnie said she asked why they were videoing and Bonnie tells them about her channel. I imagine the reason she asked was the no videoing rule and she was wondering why Bonnie was doing it anyways! Thought it would be kind of funny if the lady reports to the guy doing the class about what she did and he would report it to youtube!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vlog4money wrote:I've been thinking about yesterday's video. Why does Bonnie act the way she does when she is around Allie? Allie carries herself confidently...Ellie is growing more confident...and then there is Bonnie. Bonnie seems to have developed some superiority complex to cover her insecurities. I looked up the characteristics of someone with a superiority complex and it reminded me a lot of the *NEW* Bonnie.

Signs You Have A Superiority Complex, The Less Talked-About Disorder

Haughtiness.
They are always right, you are always wrong.
You don't agree with them, they will write you off as idiot.
Lack of empathy.
Tendency to brag.
Interrupters. ...
Anxiety. ...
Mood Swings.
Ellie is only calmer when Jared isn’t around. I think this is more about her being uncomfortable without him, rather than a sign of her being more mature (because she really wasn’t very mature at the event either). Jared is the same way when he’s with others. They are either animated and fake for the cameras when together, or are horribly codependent and sullen when apart. I think it’s the latter because Jared and Ellie have both said they have to constantly be texting and calling one another when apart.
Ellie 100% fits the superiority complex criteria as well. People just aren’t watching E&J’s vlogs as much anymore to see it.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm I did some checking and was correct on not videoing during the class. Ellie said that Friday and then proceeded to video anyway! I guess the rules don't apply to her and Bonnie!!

The lady that Bonnie had in her vlog yesterday didn't look or seem happy with Bonnie and the videoing. Bonnie said she asked why they were videoing and Bonnie tells them about her channel. I imagine the reason she asked was the no videoing rule and she was wondering why Bonnie was doing it anyways! Thought it would be kind of funny if the lady reports to the guy doing the class about what she did and he would report it to youtube!
I took it that way too. It was probably the lady's way of letting Bonnie know it wasn't okay to be loud and videotape during the very expensive presentation.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:15 pm
sheltiefan wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:44 pm I did some checking and was correct on not videoing during the class. Ellie said that Friday and then proceeded to video anyway! I guess the rules don't apply to her and Bonnie!!

I took it that way too. It was probably the lady's way of letting Bonnie know it wasn't okay to be loud and videotape during the very expensive presentation.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kim/Mario's legal team didn't take care of it. Taylor Swift's does.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bb85b0.jpg[/IMG]

I’ve actually never seen much of a resemblance between Olivia and Bonnie but this picture really takes the cake and REALLY emphasizes what we were all talking about earlier with Olivia being Bonnie 2.0. If I didn’t know them you would not be able to convince me there’s only a two year difference between Olivia and Cody. In any normal situation I’d say there’s nothing wrong with a nine year old wanting to get dressed up like mom. The problem I have with it is that Olivia is straight *acting*. She’s a nine year old that is muddling her own vibrant caring personality that we saw from age 5 to be just like her mom.. and that is not a desirable thing to be.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

ba1006 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:15 pm

I don't know who this show was geared towards, but if I was a professional who paid extra to get a seat up front and away from the people who were just there for the fan experience, I would not appreciate hearing Bonnie's distracting cackle behind me. I also wouldn't appreciate her running commentary throughout. It's disrespectful of the people on stage and those there to learn something.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I still believe no one would care about her appearance and what she does if she had a personality, empathy, exhibit some normal behavior when it comes to parenting. I think all there is to her is her artificial self and that is why that is all that she is concerned and obsessed with maintaining she is in for a major shock as she get older if she doesn’t get some real help for her brain!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Like the song says.. Live it up 'cause youre going down

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

onbreak wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:19 pm Like the song says.. Live it up 'cause youre going down ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

I doubt her brain even comprehends her child had a critical emergency while she was living it up! Reminds me of ‘despicable me’ mom “Look mom I launched a rocket” meh!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

Is it just me or does it look like Bonnie also had her neck tightened, in addition to everything else? All of a sudden the skin on her neck looks really stretched when she talks.I know she lost quite a bit of weight, but even Ellie's neck doesn't look like that. It might have at one point, but that was only when she was super emaciated. The picture doesn't show it really well. You can really see it during her up close talking shots the last couple of vlogs.
20190220_021053.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

I just watched E+J’s vlog. Ellie talked about having a panic attack in Vegas and almost hopping on a plane to get back to her kids. I wonder if Lincoln’s Er visit triggered the panic attack for Ellie?

Bonnie is the one with the sick kid and Ellie was the one ready to drop it all to go home. I just found it a bit ironic.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Vlog4money wrote:I just watched E+J’s vlog. Ellie talked about having a panic attack in Vegas and almost hopping on a plane to get back to her kids. I wonder if Lincoln’s Er visit triggered the panic attack for Ellie?

Bonnie is the one with the sick kid and Ellie was the one ready to drop it all to go home. I just found it a bit ironic.
It is, but as much as I felt bad for Ellie’s panic attack, I really doubt it had anything to do with missing her kids. Maybe Tommy, but still I doubt it.

They said everyone was trying to comfort Ellie for two hours and make her stay. Part of me wondered if it was triggered by Linc’s emergency, but was more about not having everyone’s attention?

They all should have just gone home. The men are just as stupid as the women for not making the obvious choice to leave when they really had no reason to be there.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”