GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I’m sure she’s in charge of that account just like I’m sure Britney poses as frank on his account
Chefsgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chefsgirl »

I mostly read another board here, but I was bored at work last night so decided to see if there was anything for Olivia. I have to say I am SHOCKED with all that I have read about Patrick and his actions. I’ve always thought she was semi-mature for her age. She definitely fooled me. I used to be a real supporter but over the last few months, I’ve started noticing things I really don’t like. I feel terrible for Gigi; she’s the one who will suffer the most when this crashes and burns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Well hello welcome. Yes we were all rooting for Olivia at one point. Before Patrick she seemed to hands on, never seemed to go out. Genuinely seemed to enjoy the time with Gracelyn. Ever since Patrick has came into the picture it’s the complete opposite. She more than likely was just putting on an act when Patrick wasn’t around. She lied about him not meeting Gracelyn although in a thumbnail she has a picture of him meeting her in the hospital. Yes when Patrick walks away she will suffer. She went from seeing her grandparents every day to what maybe once a week? She seems to only go over when she needs laundry done or for Gracelyn to be babysat.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

I highly doubt Olivia is a trump supporter, especially considering she’s friends with Abby and knows Abby’s story, but she definitely resembles white trash. :/ I don’t really wanna use that phrase, but I couldn’t think of anything else to characterize her as. She’s just pretty ignorant a lot of the time. Tbh I’m surprised Abby is friends with her.
BobbiB6606
Informer
Informer

Unread post by BobbiB6606 »

Maxxinsta96 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:28 pm Well hello welcome. Yes we were all rooting for Olivia at one point. Before Patrick she seemed to hands on, never seemed to go out. Genuinely seemed to enjoy the time with Gracelyn. Ever since Patrick has came into the picture it’s the complete opposite. She more than likely was just putting on an act when Patrick wasn’t around. She lied about him not meeting Gracelyn although in a thumbnail she has a picture of him meeting her in the hospital. Yes when Patrick walks away she will suffer. She went from seeing her grandparents every day to what maybe once a week? She seems to only go over when she needs laundry done or for Gracelyn to be babysat.
It kills me to do this, but iN OliViA's DefEnSE ( :bang: ) I remember her saying the last time he saw Gigi was when she was 9 months and up until then, he was seeing her a couple times a week for a few hours at a time. We can go back to trashing them now, I just don't like to give her the satisfaction of being able to deny the things we say.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

😂 Wonder what boring vlog is goin up soon. She had a face full of make up tonight guessing Gracelyn will be dropped off with her folks so she and patdick can go on another date. I still laugh at her comparing them to her parents. Big difference.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I do think Olivia is a Trump supporter despite the fact Abby is her friend. It is interesting, though, since Abby was straight up illegal until less than a year ago. But I am sure Olivia compartmentalized all that and figures that whole Build a Wall stuff doesn't apply to Abby. I also agree that Spencer is definitely gay and I am sure he is probably afraid to come out. It is sad.

She posted a gross clip on Instagram of Patrick washing dishes and zooming in on his ass. Gross.

I honestly can't stand her anymore. She is just a nasty bitch and really doesn't hide it anymore.

I dare all of you to go on Patrick's new Instagram and post snarky comments. Let's see how fast Olivia responds and then deletes the comments she doesn't like.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Claroqsi »

If she’s a Trump supporter and Olivia is friends with Abby that doesn’t make any sense what so ever .
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

Wouldn't Abby have had DACA? I mean she was brought here as a child so she didn't make the decision to come here illegally. Olivia doesn't seem interested in politics at all and she's not religious so I don't see why she'd be a conservative. Her parents may be Trump supporters so that's what Olivia may be biased towards but I don't see her as someone actively engaging in politics or even worried about it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

maullaban wrote:Wouldn't Abby have had DACA? I mean she was brought here as a child so she didn't make the decision to come here illegally. Olivia doesn't seem interested in politics at all and she's not religious so I don't see why she'd be a conservative. Her parents may be Trump supporters so that's what Olivia may be biased towards but I don't see her as someone actively engaging in politics or even worried about it.
I think that Olivia is just too selfish to really care about politics. Like it the policies don’t affect her personally she doesn’t give a shit. How Trump treats immigrants and what he does at the border doesn’t affect her personally so why would she care? She’s too caught up in herself.

maullaban
Talker
Talker

staceymj wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:50 pm
maullaban wrote:Wouldn't Abby have had DACA? I mean she was brought here as a child so she didn't make the decision to come here illegally. Olivia doesn't seem interested in politics at all and she's not religious so I don't see why she'd be a conservative. Her parents may be Trump supporters so that's what Olivia may be biased towards but I don't see her as someone actively engaging in politics or even worried about it.
I think that Olivia is just too selfish to really care about politics. Like it the policies don’t affect her personally she doesn’t give a shit. How Trump treats immigrants and what he does at the border doesn’t affect her personally so why would she care? She’s too caught up in herself.

Agreed. She and Patrick are apparently anti-feminists so they wouldn't care about how Trump talks about women either.
She wouldn't care at all about politics unless she stopped getting government assistance lol.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly don't think Olivia is even smart enough to understand the basics of politics or economics. Lol. I am sure she just spouts whatever Paytrick says and thinks. Honestly he seems much smarter than her IQ wise, but I have no clue what his political views are... It does seem anti feminist with all the things they post.

Did anyone watch the video today? She bought Gigi a shit ton of crap for Valentine's day. She overdoes everything. I was glad to see Gigi did good in swim class but she went with Karen and Emily taught her class. Gracelyn thrives with the rest of her family because they don't treat her lilt an overgrown baby. I really hope she gets into therapy soon because her speech is so delayed... But she does so well with Karen.

Funny how Olivia says they didn't go out on Valentine's because she didn't want to. More like Patrick didn't think to do anything for her. They did ice skate the next day, so I guess there's that.

Also, I don't knows if Abby was DACA. Might be... But Luis was definitely her meal ticket.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

To be on DACA you have to apply, but there are a lot of qualifications you have to meet in order to be considered. So there’s no real way of knowing. When Abby got her permanent residence didn’t she FaceTime Olivia? And Olivia seemed super excited for her. (I could be totally making this up but I’m pretty sure this is true). I still doubt she’s a Trump supporter, but she’s probably not very involved in politics anyway because she’s so self absorbed.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Off topic but someone on Patrick's Instagram page asked him if he and Olivia are getting married. He said that they are early in their relationship and haven't discussed that yet. 😆 That must mean NO.

I am sure once he gets a big enough social media following, he will be out the door. Apparently he is considering his own Your channel. 😆
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Have a kid together, live together, and have sex together every day (as per Olivia's Twitter), no problem. Get married? Oh God no.
You know Olivia has already talked about getting married. Even in their Q&A video they both said they would want to get married in the future. Obviously he was lying so he can keep freeloading at Olivia's.
I don't see him having any of the qualities needed to have a significant social media following. Not attractive, funny, interesting, or even a good person.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

maullaban wrote:Have a kid together, live together, and have sex together every day (as per Olivia's Twitter), no problem. Get married? Oh God no.
You know Olivia has already talked about getting married. Even in their Q&A video they both said they would want to get married in the future. Obviously he was lying so he can keep freeloading at Olivia's.
I don't see him having any of the qualities needed to have a significant social media following. Not attractive, funny, interesting, or even a good person.
Yeah I don’t think he really wants to be with Olivia long term, she is just a meal ticket to him. He doesn’t even seem that attached to his daughter, I don’t see them lasting more than a year to be honest. She is going to end up heartbroken over him again when he ghosts her again. And this time GiGi will be aware of it and hurt by it too.

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't see them lasting much more than a few more months. I sure hope the rest of his chromosomal defective sperm are dead so he can't impregnate her.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Now "Patrick" is just posting the same pics Olivia posts and adds a 🤠 at the end. It totally looks to me like it is Olivia is posting for him. Ugh she is pathetic.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

After looking at the Patrick rose account it’s 100% Olivia. I don’t know ANY guys that use that many emojis at a time. Either he’s gay or it’s olivia posing.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah I agree about the Instagram. Also, I have seen her comment on comments on there that she doesn't like, under her Olivia account, and within minutes the entire thread is deleted. I doubt she is telling him to delete the comments she doesn't like. She is doing it herself. She's lame.

Return to “A-H”