Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

winniewise wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Jared posted a video of him and Ellie on his IG story asking if any die-hard fans live in SLC. I was so caught off guard when I clicked on it because Ellie looked so scary to me...
Someone on this board pointed out that Ellie looks like Jeffree Star, I can definitely see it in this IG video.
Lol. That was me. I didn’t say it to be mean either (I think he’s beautiful), it’s so distracting to me now that I watch his videos more than hers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YTIG60 wrote:I saw this vlog and I had another impression. I saw an underlying theme with Ellie giving reasons or excuses why her vlogging was not the best last year. She used the breastfeeding vlogs as an example of a mistake since viewers told her they felt these vlogs should be on her channel. Ellie didn't receive this feedback well. I questioned during this time period why didn't Jared take over the vlogs since it was evident Ellie didn't handle the comments well.
It is possible they blew it since it isn't easy to turn a channel around. I can't help but think if some of the anxiety is financial concerns.

You make a good point about the financial concerns. Obviously they are making decent money with Bollie, but I doubt it’s a million dollar company if they actually have employees. I also think that if they had reached a million, we would have heard about it in some way like “of course I’m a proud and tired mom, I’m co-owner to a million dollar company!” or something like that. If they aren’t making that much, their income isn’t where it once was at their peak, and it really does seem Ellie spends A LOT.

Maybe her panic attack was triggered by Jared saying something about Ellie having paid $600 on shoes while at the trade show? As much as I empathize with Ellie for having anxiety, I still can’t help but assume her panic attacks are triggered by something entirely self serving. I wouldn’t at all be surprised if she’s learned it’s a good way too get Jared off her back.

mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

She said in her last video that octubre was her hardest month.. I believe that maybe it’s because she saw that the views were dropping and they were getting paid less maybe? She seems happy when she’s spending and shopping and look what I bought or look what they sent me.

I also believe like some of you guys are saying that they are having money problems. Plus she wants to get pregnant again and I’m sure she’s anxious to have a girl.

I think that when she’s alone at her house she feels more depended on by her kids and her husband and that obviously makes you feel good to have the attention on you.

Her motives for feeling anxiety are weird. I don’t think she wanted to leave Las Vegas. I think she just wanted to make a scene so then they can say she was so brave and were so happy she stayed and fought through it. yada yada yada .

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

I think Ellie used her Panic Attack as a way to get attention because Ellie is used to being the center of Jared and Grandma Griffs world, she has to be the center of attention. She seemed to be the third wheel with Allie being with them. Allie being in the opening video of Marios video was everything Ellie and Bonnie want, shes obviously successful in what she does. Ellie is envious, she has anxiety because she sees her lifestyle slipping away, their youtube channel not as popular as it was, and shes scared Bollie will not be able to support them long term. She knows at some point Jared will have to get a job, she might also have to work. This is beneath her. After all, a big brand new house, new fancy cars, having kids, being a SAHM was her life she was going to have no matter what. So her excuse after excuse about her not doing good videos brings her sympathy, buys her time, and still brings in the youtube money. She'll never accept that the easy money will not be pouring in.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Finding out Jared is only 148 pounds makes me uncomfortable lmao. I thought he was at least 5’7 but now I’m not so sure. Ellie’s like 5’2 right? I guess he’s 5’4 or 5’5. I would tower over him

That’s great if he lost 20 pounds but it’s strange that I don’t see much of a difference and I feel bad saying that. Usually shorter people have visible weight loss progress faster. Does anyone have any comparison photos? I scrolled through his Instagram but don’t see much of a difference honestly. Sorry Jer-bear.

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

opangatay wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:31 am Finding out Jared is only 148 pounds makes me uncomfortable lmao. I thought he was at least 5’7 but now I’m not so sure. Ellie’s like 5’2 right? I guess he’s 5’4 or 5’5. I would tower over him Image

That’s great if he lost 20 pounds but it’s strange that I don’t see much of a difference and I feel bad saying that. Usually shorter people have visible weight loss progress faster. Does anyone have any comparison photos? I scrolled through his Instagram but don’t see much of a difference honestly. Sorry Jer-bear.

I also think Jared is about 5'5". In pictures or in the videis he doesn't seem to be more than 2 or 3 inches taller than Ellie.
I could never live with someone like Jared, he's either over the top screaming, acting hyper or he is rambling on and on trying to explain what someone just said or how we should feel. I would be bald from pulling my hair out listenening to him!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Today's vlog summary (typing as I watch)...

Ellie mentions she got up early to "work" and film a video with Bonnie.

Ellie mentions Calvin made a comment about no one snuggling with him (sad). Jackson apparently did (guess Ellie missed the hint).

Jared sang about working (gag me).

Jared is still doing intermittent fasting. He really doesn't look 20 pounds different at all. They talk about how he did it in Las Vegas. (I think they all did it. Bonnie and Ellie mentioned in the Kim K vlog that they hadn't eaten anything all day and this was after the event).

Ellie vlogs Tommy eating a banana, climbing downstairs and getting rocked for a nap. The other kids are either not home, or in the basement.

She is going to get her hair trimmed, but she is going to grow it out more.

She talks about how much harder it is to cut Calvin's hair because he moves too much. She's sending them out to someone else for haircuts, but tells Jared exactly how they have to do it. They have to do it like how she does it (I guess so she can maintain it easier?)

Cut to hair salon... Jackson's hair looks cute. Calvin was sitting very quietly. Jared says he had his hair cut at the same time so he couldn't see the boys get their haircuts (which makes no sense because he vlogged a Jackson after his, and then vlogged Cal in the chair?)

Jared is worried Ellie won't like Calvin's. He goes to her hair appointment and talks to her while she's having her hair washed at the sink (wait a few minutes until she's done ffs Jared!)

Jared takes them to Del Taco. He comments on it being cold outside. The boys are outside, and it's snowing, with no jackets on. (Cal has a long sleeve t-shirt and Jackson has an UA t-shirt on). Naturally, Jared has a hat and coat on.

Jared makes a big deal about Calvin's hair and is overly anxious about what Ellie thinks. She says it looks fine, but he carries on. Not sure if he's a control freak, or if he's doing that to somehow encourage Ellie to just do it herself next time? Ellie's hair is cut a bit shorter as well. It's straighter than usual, and looks good.

The Mechams come over. Ellie engages with the boys far more than she usually does. Jackson picks his nose and eats it. Ellie laughs, but then I think corrects him (vlog cuts).

Ellie says she made a "little bit of dinner" and she's not kidding.

Jared's no longer waiting his hat and hair looks awful in my opinion. They don't comment on it though.

The kids write their Valentines. Calvin wants to keep his and has a pouty moment (pretty cute). Jackson fills his out himself. They talk about his name and he makes fun of his mom when angry (drops his pen for dramatic effect).

Jared looks for a snack. Ellie talks about how they eat two dinners. They eat at 5 with the kids, and then have another dinner after the kids go to bed. (He was going to make a Hello Fresh after they go to bed).

Ellie's makeup is really harsh. Her contouring makes her face look harsh and dirty in the evening lights.

They both make a big deal about Valentines Day (tomorrow's vlog) to each other. They have gifts for each other, but plan to stay home with the kids.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

"Ellie says she made a "little bit of dinner" and she's not kidding." :lol:
So what you're saying is that Valentine's is STILL going on? We have another Valentines vlog tomorrow? Please tell me I'm wrong.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

natalka81 wrote:"Ellie says she made a "little bit of dinner" and she's not kidding." :lol:
So what you're saying is that Valentine's is STILL going on? We have another Valentines vlog tomorrow? Please tell me I'm wrong.
Yep. Valentines vlog tomorrow!

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
natalka81 wrote:"Ellie says she made a "little bit of dinner" and she's not kidding." :lol:
Yep. Valentines vlog tomorrow!

For once Bonnie is actually ahead of EJ (only by a day but still.)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

angelfire89 wrote:
I think she’s been ahead by a day (or more) for awhile now. That’s why the joint vlogs have been so annoying.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
angelfire89 wrote:
I think she’s been ahead by a day (or more) for awhile now. That’s why the joint vlogs have been so annoying.

I thought it was the other way around. The sledding vlog on the property was at least a day or two behind E&J.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

angelfire89 wrote: I thought it was the other way around. The sledding vlog on the property was at least a day or two behind E&J.
They must go back and forth then. I know a month ago E&J were on a week delay but Bonnie was only about 4 or 5 days (it varied).

Ex. Bonnie’s Xmas vlog was Dec 28 but E&J’s wasn’t until Jan 1.

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:53 pm
angelfire89 wrote: I thought it was the other way around. The sledding vlog on the property was at least a day or two behind E&J.
They must go back and forth then. I know a month ago E&J were on a week delay but Bonnie was only about 4 or 5 days (it varied).

Ex. Bonnie’s Xmas vlog was Dec 28 but E&J’s wasn’t until Jan 1.

This has bugged me for awhile. Wouldn't it make sense business wise to try to coordinate and be on the same timetable? Or do you think they are "taking turns" with who puts out videos first, given that they have essentially the same content? I can't imagine that it doesn't hurt the views for whichever video comes out 2nd. Honestly I think they don't care and they are all just "creating content" and not truly vlogging, certainly not daily vlogging any more.

Which reminds me...this Bollie /Griffiths compound they are planning is really going to kill the views by essentially splitting them. Or is that for when YT is over? I do sometimes wonder how clearly they can see the writing in the wall or how soon they think the end is coming. (i do kind of think buying a big plot of land and building houses and becoming somewhat financially independent is not a bad idea considering that entire family has been so dependent on YT for income. Before long they are allll going to be in a rough place)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don’t think they truly see the writing on the wall. I think Bonnie and Joel used to see a need for a plan post YT, but I truly think they feel Bollie is just that. I think without YT, Bollie is bankrupt within a year.

Yes it would make sense to release on the same date, but I think Ellie’s mental health requires the flexibility. It would also make sense to release holiday vlogs right after the holiday, but no, they need that day off from editing (except it seems they are still editing vlogs on those days anyway).

Bottom line... I think they are all just idiots that lucked into a windfall, got lazy, materialistic and image crazy because of it, and who are now sticking their heads in the sand because they don’t want to face the reality around them. Jared’s over the top exuberance lately, and things like not charging his Tesla at home, make me think he’s at least semi-conscious of their delicate financial situation.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I definitely think Ellie has numerous issues, and many of them are linked to materialism. Even so, she still needs some kind of professional help.

This is completely off topic but it bothers me to no end that Ellie continues to refer to matte liquid lipstick as "lipgloss".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

I agree that Ellie absolutely has numerous issues, many of which have strong links to materialism. She definitely needs professional help of some kind. I feel like even though some of her issues manifest in really materialistic ways, they shouldn't be discounted. Obviously her state of happiness is very dependent on the next big thing, much more so than what could remotely be considered normal. To me, this is just a symptom of her much deeper issues.
(Bonnie is a different story)

This is completely off topic but it bothers me to no end that Ellie continues to refer to matte liquid lipstick as "lipgloss".

**shoot! Sorry peeps. Didn't mean to double post. I'm on mobile and it looked like it wouldn't submit, then I had more to add and edited, and tried again. Apparently it did work the first time lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 pm I don’t think they truly see the writing on the wall. I think Bonnie and Joel used to see a need for a plan post YT, but I truly think they feel Bollie is just that. I think without YT, Bollie is bankrupt within a year.

Yes it would make sense to release on the same date, but I think Ellie’s mental health requires the flexibility. It would also make sense to release holiday vlogs right after the holiday, but no, they need that day off from editing (except it seems they are still editing vlogs on those days anyway).

Bottom line... I think they are all just idiots that lucked into a windfall, got lazy, materialistic and image crazy because of it, and who are now sticking their heads in the sand because they don’t want to face the reality around them. Jared’s over the top exuberance lately, and things like not charging his Tesla at home, make me think he’s at least semi-conscious of their delicate financial situation.
I agree with everything you wrote but if they do see the writing on the wall, why did they buy that huge expensive property and plan on putting massive houses on it if they are semi-conscious of their financial situation? Do they think Bollie will still be successful without YouTube? Highly unlikely. These people make no sense.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

ba1006 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 pm I don’t think they truly see the writing on the wall. I think Bonnie and Joel used to see a need for a plan post YT, but I truly think they feel Bollie is just that. I think without YT, Bollie is bankrupt within a year.

I agree with everything you wrote but if they do see the writing on the wall, why did they buy that huge expensive property and plan on putting massive houses on it if they are semi-conscious of their financial situation? Do they think Bollie will still be successful without YouTube? Highly unlikely. These people make no sense.

I think they do think Bollie will support them. That is why they are trying to expand it. People won’t buy their overly marked bathrobes by the Bollie brand without a fan base to market to.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Today's vlog summary (typing as I watch)...

Ellie mentions she got up early to "work" and film a video with Bonnie.

Ellie mentions Calvin made a comment about no one snuggling with him (sad). Jackson apparently did (guess Ellie missed the hint).

Jared sang about working (gag me).

Jared is still doing intermittent fasting. He really doesn't look 20 pounds different at all. They talk about how he did it in Las Vegas. (I think they all did it. Bonnie and Ellie mentioned in the Kim K vlog that they hadn't eaten anything all day and this was after the event).

Ellie vlogs Tommy eating a banana, climbing downstairs and getting rocked for a nap. The other kids are either not home, or in the basement.

She is going to get her hair trimmed, but she is going to grow it out more.

She talks about how much harder it is to cut Calvin's hair because he moves too much. She's sending them out to someone else for haircuts, but tells Jared exactly how they have to do it. They have to do it like how she does it (I guess so she can maintain it easier?)

Cut to hair salon... Jackson's hair looks cute. Calvin was sitting very quietly. Jared says he had his hair cut at the same time so he couldn't see the boys get their haircuts (which makes no sense because he vlogged a Jackson after his, and then vlogged Cal in the chair?)

Jared is worried Ellie won't like Calvin's. He goes to her hair appointment and talks to her while she's having her hair washed at the sink (wait a few minutes until she's done ffs Jared!)

Jared takes them to Del Taco. He comments on it being cold outside. The boys are outside, and it's snowing, with no jackets on. (Cal has a long sleeve t-shirt and Jackson has an UA t-shirt on). Naturally, Jared has a hat and coat on.

Jared makes a big deal about Calvin's hair and is overly anxious about what Ellie thinks. She says it looks fine, but he carries on. Not sure if he's a control freak, or if he's doing that to somehow encourage Ellie to just do it herself next time? Ellie's hair is cut a bit shorter as well. It's straighter than usual, and looks good.

The Mechams come over. Ellie engages with the boys far more than she usually does. Jackson picks his nose and eats it. Ellie laughs, but then I think corrects him (vlog cuts).

Ellie says she made a "little bit of dinner" and she's not kidding.

Jared's no longer waiting his hat and hair looks awful in my opinion. They don't comment on it though.

The kids write their Valentines. Calvin wants to keep his and has a pouty moment (pretty cute). Jackson fills his out himself. They talk about his name and he makes fun of his mom when angry (drops his pen for dramatic effect).

Jared looks for a snack. Ellie talks about how they eat two dinners. They eat at 5 with the kids, and then have another dinner after the kids go to bed. (He was going to make a Hello Fresh after they go to bed).

Ellie's makeup is really harsh. Her contouring makes her face look harsh and dirty in the evening lights.

They both make a big deal about Valentines Day (tomorrow's vlog) to each other. They have gifts for each other, but plan to stay home with the kids.
Tbh I wish I would've seen this before I tried watching it...this was way more entertaining lol they're so boring and out of touch these days. The quick summary was nice- thank you Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”