Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

When they were at the docs - poor big baby looks disheveled with bed hair and weird outfit in tow while the Brat is dressed to the nines... messy bun and all ya’ll... 🤦🏻‍♀️
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Why does addie always look so homely. We know you have cute hand me downs from Skyla, Airhead! Why not use them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Cinderella777 wrote:When they were at the docs - poor big baby looks disheveled with bed hair and weird outfit in tow while the Brat is dressed to the nines... messy bun and all ya’ll... Image

AND mom of the year was sure to pose her with her LV wallet. Which was just so psycho.

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

hlind6 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:52 pm Why does addie always look so homely. We know you have cute hand me downs from Skyla, Airhead! Why not use them

right!! Just no effort is made with her - geee come on!
Poor kid!!!!
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:58 pm
Cinderella777 wrote:When they were at the docs - poor big baby looks disheveled with bed hair and weird outfit in tow while the Brat is dressed to the nines... messy bun and all ya’ll... Image

AND mom of the year was sure to pose her with her LV wallet. Which was just so psycho.

so busy filming the brat - big baby is right behind that door while she turns the camera away to the Brat... someone could have opened that door and knocked her over! Hey mom boss...put that friggin camera down 🙄
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bcf735.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6b0eb0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d8f29b.jpg[/IMG]

That outfit is horrible and the cow lick in the back of her hair. Is she taking a dump by the door? What if that door flew open?

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Aaryn got her hand slapped for trying to get the gloss back. Then tried to get it back several times until she finally said Can I please have it back? I would’ve took it. That’s just a small glimpse into how Skyla is the boss of her Mom. Hell Aaryn why not just stand in the corner in time out

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jammrm wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:56 pm Aaryn got her hand slapped for trying to get the gloss back. Then tried to get it back several times until she finally said Can I please have it back? I would’ve took it. That’s just a small glimpse into how Skyla is the boss of her Mom. Hell Aaryn why not just stand in the corner in time out

exactly - the brat rules the roost! They are in for a fun ride as these kids get older 🙊
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Jammrm wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bcf735.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6b0eb0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d8f29b.jpg[/IMG]

That outfit is horrible and the cow lick in the back of her hair. Is she taking a dump by the door? What if that door flew open?

It’s completely horrendous! I remember when Skyla was that age she always had the cutest little outfits on! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 00c91a.jpg[/IMG]

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shocking how different she is with big baby... she always looks like her face hasn’t been cleaned or hair brushed ... just never really looks well put together - poor kid - she can’t help her mom is a moron!
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

hlind6 wrote:
Jammrm wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bcf735.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 6b0eb0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d8f29b.jpg[/IMG]

It’s completely horrendous! I remember when Skyla was that age she always had the cutest little outfits on! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 00c91a.jpg[/IMG]

From behind she looks like a boy with that outfit on. If we go out in public, my kids will look presentable, not like something I picked off the stairs that has been sitting there for months.

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Aryan is pouting right now as she reads this, mad that we aren’t giving her credit for remembering to put moccasins on Adeline.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out why she hasn’t copied a single “here’s how to dress little toddler sisters cute/matching/coordinating” tip from the youtuber she clearly envies the most... Tara. Jesus Christ what are you going to dress baby peanut butter cup in when she gets here and you have your Pussy Posse? A stained unsnapped onesie?

I tell you what, here are some parenting scenarios that used to happen frequently in my house:

1) one kid would be playing with a toy. Another kid would try to yank toy away. Both would start whining. Both would start crying. Both would come to me tattling. My response? “Either stop fighting over the toy or I take it away and put it in the closet.” I swear to you Moms, after one or two tries this one was foolproof.

2) one kid would have something he or she shouldn’t have like a tiny piece of a game or toy or puzzle. I would say, “please give that to mama. I don’t want you to put it in your mouth and get hurt.” Sometimes (and I say this lovingly) one of my little punks would shake their head no and smile. I would say, “give that to me right now or I am going to throw it in the garbage.” If still no response, I would stand up, take item away, and make them watch me throw it in the garbage. If a tantrum ensued, guess what? Time out chair.

I can’t think of anymore right now but I bet you can. Point is, I WAS THE PARENT.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

brookiemack wrote:
Hale27 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:26 pm Wonder if Nick's mom will be flying in to watch the girl's while Nick is at work while Aaron vacations? I hope not because that's all their good for to her. Especially after that rude in law response.
I was curious so I looked at nick’s sister’s Instagram and Aaryn hasn’t liked anything she’s posted recently! She used to like her pics a lot but not since Christmas! And I didn’t check back that far, but neither sister has liked any of her pictures in a while. Unless they aren’t on instagram liking things, my guess would be that Aaryn burnt some bridges. I can’t say I’d be friendly with my sister in law if she was rude to my parents for the sake of entertaining her followers.
I follow Kaylee and literally just a week or 2 ago she had a photo of her and Aaryn on 4wheelers at what looked like the ranch and said “we need to make a point to do this again soon” It was like a screenshot from fb memories.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I feel like Adeline is never dressed cute, where the hell are all of the cute things Skyla wore at this age? Basically since birth theyve thrown her in ugly onesies and never even thought about trying something cute with her hair. I had a bow on my girl 50/50. I want her to be comfy of course but also put together. We didnt leave the house often though so when we did I dressed her nicely. My boys too!

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

Airhead just posted a picture of 3 girls walking in the sunset and labeled them Skyla, Adeline and Reese - there all blonde. :(
hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforfun »

SerendipitySusan wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:40 pm Regarding the Preggo Party:

Not interested in the bikinis, belly tattoos, spray tans, matching bamboo purses, 20 pairs of shoes, fake cocktails, and no doubt ENDLESS PHOTOS of them caressing each others’ bellies.

The only thing I’m remotely interested in is, who is going to take care of those kids. The in-laws? After the shade she’s constantly throwing at them on the Internet for the whole world to see? Oh yeah, that’s gonna happen. “Our son is breaking his back to become a successful businessman but YOU need a vacation! We’ll be right over!” Or maybe it will be yaya, entire head wrapped in gauze lest she traumatize the grandchildren (yayachildren)? Or maybe it will be poor Vicki, who by next week will probably be perculating those flu germs just perfectly in time. She’s pregnant, right? And has a toddler of her own? Where the fuck is HER baby moon?

Anyway. That should be interesting....

😂😂 dying especially the yaya description has me LMAO..
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

snagglesnoogle wrote:Airhead just posted a picture of 3 girls walking in the sunset and labeled them Skyla, Adeline and Reese - there all blonde. :(

Gotta give her credit though— she’s reading here extra early! Googling photos of three little girls in coordinating outfits! Yes, aryan, yes. We allllllllll believe you’re going to start giving a damn how they all look once BPBC is here.

By the way, brunette hair is beautiful. You would have the same color hair as your kids if you weren’t bleaching the fuck out of it every few weeks for the last 15 years.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
snagglesnoogle wrote:Airhead just posted a picture of 3 girls walking in the sunset and labeled them Skyla, Adeline and Reese - there all blonde. :(

Gotta give her credit though— she’s reading here extra early! Googling photos of three little girls in coordinating outfits! Yes, aryan, yes. We allllllllll believe you’re going to start giving a damn how they all look once BPBC is here.

By the way, brunette hair is beautiful. You would have the same color hair as your kids if you weren’t bleaching the fuck out of it every few weeks for the last 15 years.

Yeah it's hilarious she expects them to be blonde when her hair isn't even really blonde. It was blonde as a child then turned brown.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

snagglesnoogle wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:36 am Airhead just posted a picture of 3 girls walking in the sunset and labeled them Skyla, Adeline and Reese - there all blonde. :(
She will totally be the mom spraying Sun-In in their hair.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

SerendipitySusan wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:56 am

nope Airhead that won’t be ur girls... u can’t put 2 together with ur lazy ass antics so 3 is going to rock ur boat Hunniiieeeeee okrrrr🙄

Return to “Aaryn Williams”