DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by jmoysa »

It’s a birthday party for their assistant,Dallas’s wife. So i guess it’s ok to have a party on the end of a holiday weekend since everyone works for the Lannings. I get the whole feeling that it’s the Lannings once again buying friendships.

They only flew to Vegas with the boys for one night. So strange but guess they had to get home to decorate for this party.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Omg I died laughing at this ridiculous party because EVERYONE that is there - are ALL Brooke’s “friends”. what a bunch of desperate LOSERS

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Omg I died laughing at this ridiculous party because EVERYONE that is there - are ALL Brooke’s “friends”. ImageImageImageImageImageImagewhat a bunch of desperate LOSERS

Cue Dallas/wifie doing a suck up post about what amazing friends/bosses they are.
I really hope that it's Dallas' wife that is a HP fan, and that they're not throwing the party BRYAN wishes someone would throw for him.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Cutie_Acinom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cutie_Acinom »

jmoysa wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 pm
JVK19 wrote:Where are they going?

Haven’t (won’t) said. They’ve shown IG and Twitter that they’re someplace just not saying. I’ll laugh if it’s Hawaii, since it’s been really cold (by hawaii standards) and raining.

It would be hilarious if they were here in Hawaii, it is quite cold. I bet you that if they are here they will stay in Oahu which is overcrowded, and honestly gross. They can enjoy the Disney resort inside.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Cutie_Acinom wrote:
jmoysa wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:40 pm
JVK19 wrote:Where are they going?

Haven’t (won’t) said. They’ve shown IG and Twitter that they’re someplace just not saying. I’ll laugh if it’s Hawaii, since it’s been really cold (by hawaii standards) and raining.

It would be hilarious if they were here in Hawaii, it is quite cold. I bet you that if they are here they will stay in Oahu which is overcrowded, and honestly gross. They can enjoy the Disney resort inside.
No HAWAII just Vegas overnight with the boys.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cutie_Acinom wrote: It would be hilarious if they were here in Hawaii, it is quite cold. I bet you that if they are here they will stay in Oahu which is overcrowded, and honestly gross. They can enjoy the Disney resort inside.
Ngl, the Disney Resort is actually amazing.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Why would they take 2 young boys on a one night trip to Vegas... aren't there like a million places in Cali that they could have went to overnight that the kids would have enjoyed more?? I know a lot of people take family trips to Vegas, and that's fine, it's not really the taking them there that bothers me, but just that it seems way boring for a kid their ages.. unless they were taking them there for a show or something?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Playsinrain wrote:Why would they take 2 young boys on a one night trip to Vegas... aren't there like a million places in Cali that they could have went to overnight that the kids would have enjoyed more?? I know a lot of people take family trips to Vegas, and that's fine, it's not really the taking them there that bothers me, but just that it seems way boring for a kid their ages.. unless they were taking them there for a show or something?
Vegas has been getting snow. Maybe they took them there for that?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:55 am
Playsinrain wrote:Why would they take 2 young boys on a one night trip to Vegas... aren't there like a million places in Cali that they could have went to overnight that the kids would have enjoyed more?? I know a lot of people take family trips to Vegas, and that's fine, it's not really the taking them there that bothers me, but just that it seems way boring for a kid their ages.. unless they were taking them there for a show or something?
Vegas has been getting snow. Maybe they took them there for that?

They could just have that delivered though.... LMAO! I mean it's not like they haven't done that before.... lots of sarcasm btw,.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

I wonder what the people at Fine Bros thought of these two bringing a cameraman with them. So weird and so pretentious.

How many times has that area been redone? 3 or 4? I realized now with someone else filming them that Bryan’s actions are even more over the top. Part of that I’m sure is him showing off but I just think now it’s more obvious. How many times did he actually say “I decorated...”?

He posted on Twitter I think it was that they were only in Vegas for a night for something they took the boys to. Had to be back for the HP party.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Is it me or is the bumps following the same pattern as the shaytards minus the million kids. Shay was fat got skinny then he went for a cam girl.Gained weight back. Bryan was fat is now skinny . waiting for him to get in trouble for talking to a cam guy and gain his weight back.. Calling it now!
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MollyAnneDenver »

Momto3boys wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:35 pm Is it me or is the bumps following the same pattern as the shaytards minus the million kids. Shay was fat got skinny then he went for a cam girl.Gained weight back. Bryan was fat is now skinny . waiting for him to get in trouble for talking to a cam guy and gain his weight back.. Calling it now!
I think something is going to break in the next year. I tried to get through a new video and could not. I do not know what will break ( I think they will still be together) BUT it does seem like they are not living their best life. I do not know if their best life is being together or not but it does seem like they are unhappy. You can only be unhappy for so long.
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

jmoysa wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:53 pm It’s a birthday party for their assistant,Dallas’s wife. So i guess it’s ok to have a party on the end of a holiday weekend since everyone works for the Lannings. I get the whole feeling that it’s the Lannings once again buying friendships.

They only flew to Vegas with the boys for one night. So strange but guess they had to get home to decorate for this party.

I seriously thought it was a party for Bryan! Wow they made that all about Bryan.
I don't care about your life
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MollyAnneDenver wrote:
Momto3boys wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:35 pm Is it me or is the bumps following the same pattern as the shaytards minus the million kids. Shay was fat got skinny then he went for a cam girl.Gained weight back. Bryan was fat is now skinny . waiting for him to get in trouble for talking to a cam guy and gain his weight back.. Calling it now!
I think something is going to break in the next year. I tried to get through a new video and could not. I do not know what will break ( I think they will still be together) BUT it does seem like they are not living their best life. I do not know if their best life is being together or not but it does seem like they are unhappy. You can only be unhappy for so long.
I just hope they don't try to bring another baby into the mix to "make it better". Bandaid babies don't work, and it's hard on everyone.

shaeanne666
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shaeanne666 »

Theirmom wrote:
shaeanne666 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b6a9cd.jpg[/IMG]

Their new vlogging camera. Money really means nothing to these people!

I mean, it’s their job. They should absolutely be using their money on the best production equipment possible.
It’s just the overhead cost of professionally producing your own videos. If he were a wedding videographer, would you bat an eye at the cost of his equipment? How is one business more valid than another?

That’s very true, I didn’t think of it like that.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

All I have to say is that Bryan looks like the cardio king lol, only head and no muscle. He looks so weird and lately on every picture he seems so in love with himself more than missy. You can tell these two are on the rocks. Bryan is the type of person that I will nto want to be stuck on an elevator with!

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

I’ve noticed a shift, used to he was falling all over himself trying to please missy. Now it seems like he’s all about himself and missy is the one doing most of the work with the kids and going out of her way to make Bryan happy. I can’t put my finger on it but things don’t seem great.

I do like their new videos better, but they are still so scripted and careful not to show too much of their real life. The cameraman is weird to me. I think they hated every minute of those stupid kid skits though and realized it didn’t get them much respect within the YouTube creator community. I don’t think the new videos have anything to do with wanting to connect more. I just think they were so miserable they were about to quit all together except they need the income so they can’t quit. At least not anytime soon.
I don't care about your life
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's got some gross instastories up. They ordered enough Italian food for an army, and then re-enacted the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.
Where's the eye bleach?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:He's got some gross instastories up. They ordered enough Italian food for an army, and then re-enacted the Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene. I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that.
Where's the eye bleach?

Glad to hear its not Fin and June dressed as teenager corbin and missy sucking face and spaghetti.

These little kids acting like or with these adult youtubers is starting to be distributing. Kid actors on laworder SVU trip me out too

My kids squirm and freakout when they see us. I'm loveydovey irl Image
Not sure if he's got that reflex buried in him since his childhood probably was nothing like the life he's living.

Channel growth is dead? Who do they collab with anymore?
Thats why people follow their "non yt friends"

If hes not into releasing a disney conspiracy video- is he even on Shanes radar?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

PunkyB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PunkyB »

Well it looks like youtubers are about to loose more money soon https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/20/tech ... tner=IFTTT

Return to “Daily Bumps”