JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Yea she literally showed her vag again. She knew that picture she had sent to her dr had her vag in it, why’d she had to film his response to her? She could’ve just read it out loud and now shown it, therefore not even risk showing her vagina. But no, she had to show it
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

It's insane that she kept going on about how she's so independent and self sufficient, does she have no self awareness?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Bit of a coincidence the camera that should have captured the fall was turned off at the time.
nineteenninety3

sezzajaydee wrote:Bit of a coincidence the camera that should have captured the fall was turned off at the time.
That happened a few weeks ago didn't it, the camera conveniently wasnt working in the playroom. They're there when it's convenient for her and that's it.

cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

Do we think she's lying about the fall? I mean, the cat did jump. It's just weird how the camera happened to 'not be working'
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

Alicia30 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:13 pm Why does she filter the Insta stories //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b8d305.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And the even better question: why is Addy looking like Trump?
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

cocogogo wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:13 am Do we think she's lying about the fall? I mean, the cat did jump. It's just weird how the camera happened to 'not be working'
I don’t think she’s lying about the fall.
nineteenninety3

Dallas_Snob wrote:
cocogogo wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:13 am Do we think she's lying about the fall? I mean, the cat did jump. It's just weird how the camera happened to 'not be working'
I don’t think she’s lying about the fall.
Nah I don't think she's lying, I think maybe it just didn't go down like she said. I don't know. It's just convenient the cameras are down twice in a short space of timem

cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

That's what I was wondering. I couldn't work out if people thought she was lying! I could hear the fall! And then the extra blood. It did make me squirm. The thought of bashing my new boobs and that scar. Ouch.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Maybe she was embarrassed to show herself carrying junk food as her snack lol. When she was telling the story she was like “I dropped my... what I was holding”. Same reason she hides their dinners, she’s seen too many nutrition comments but doesn’t care to actually change, even after a tummy tuck.
lurkeronly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by lurkeronly »

christinejc96 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:13 pm
Dallas_Snob wrote:I love how Jess and Chris are so suprised how matured Addie seems and how she just NOW knows her colors after a week with Janelle.

She’s what, 2.5?

I guess y’all are right, even her parents can admit how well a week with Janelle was for her.
I’m just watching the blog right now and addie just got done saying the colors. And it’s crazy in just a week jess said she learned her colors. Pretty fast, but like you said she was with Janelle. So that just shows Janelle didn’t just let her play and get away with whatever. She was playing with her and teaching her things.
Things that she should have known for a long time now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s hilarious that Jess chalked it up to Addie missing her, she didn’t give Janelle any credit :(
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess and Chris will never blame anything on their lack of parenting. One day Janelle might have enough and break up with Jess and Jess will wonder why.
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

jellybean wrote:Maybe she was embarrassed to show herself carrying junk food as her snack lol. When she was telling the story she was like “I dropped my... what I was holding”. Same reason she hides their dinners, she’s seen too many nutrition comments but doesn’t care to actually change, even after a tummy tuck.
That was my thought too, the few times she's shown herself eating it's been T.B and Roadhouse, hell she has whipped cream in her bedroom. I can't imagine how she eats when the cameras aren't rolling.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

I'm getting real tired of seeing that girls vagina. Lol I think I've seen hers more than my own in the past month. (I'm 8 months pregnant.)
She probably thought since she couldn't get away with it the first time she could try again. Wonder if it's been pointed out enough for her to redo this vlog?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

SouthernGal wrote:I'm getting real tired of seeing that girls vagina. Lol I think I've seen hers more than my own in the past month. (I'm 8 months pregnant.)
She probably thought since she couldn't get away with it the first time she could try again. Wonder if it's been pointed out enough for her to redo this vlog?

Idk but I'm surprised she hasn't been demonized yet

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

SouthernGal wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:54 am I'm getting real tired of seeing that girls vagina. Lol I think I've seen hers more than my own in the past month. (I'm 8 months pregnant.)

I doubt it, and now she's not going to unless YT steps in. Last time, it was pointed out real quick, but it was a lot more obvious too.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

beth wrote:
SouthernGal wrote:I'm getting real tired of seeing that girls vagina. Lol I think I've seen hers more than my own in the past month. (I'm 8 months pregnant.)

Idk but I'm surprised she hasn't been demonized yet

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
I know you meant demonitized but... I think she’s been demonized quite a bit Image
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Well someone is feeling defensive
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9db253.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d15060.jpg[/IMG]

SouthernGal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SouthernGal »

MommaMia3 wrote:Well someone is feeling defensive
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 9db253.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d15060.jpg[/IMG]

Girl is annoying. If she was working with her as much as she says, she would be filming it to prove she's the smartest 2 year old on the planet. My two year old is almost exactly a month younger than addy. She knows all the colors, counts to 15, halfway says ABCs(lol), can identify some numbers and letters, and sings nursery rhymes. You best believe if I was a vlogger, I'd be showing that shit off. Makes me proud.
Jess doesn't do any of that. Actually, Addy saying her colors in this vlog is literally the only time I've seen her show she knows things.
Addy will be like my step sister. 30 years old, no job, no boyfriend, doesn't clean up after herself, still lives at home with our parents. Because her mom babies her. Such a shame too.

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Yes it’s the way you talk at her Jess. Clearly she becomes more verbal when appropriately spoken to. There’s also no way Jess had been working so hard on the colors for months but it just happened to click when she was around someone else (if so then what does that say about Mrs Future Teacher’s teaching skills?). Jess has raised five times the babies that Janell has so the fact that Janell is better at it is embarrassing.

Return to “JesssFam”