Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

Hope no one misses Bonnie’s ASSessories today.. it was quite the exhibition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

Sorry for the doble post but I just have to say....

OLIVIA IS THE CRINGIEST LITTLE GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE MAKES ME FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE WATCHING HER.

Idk how she can act that way. I mean her mom is a hand full and thinks highly of herself, so I’m guessing the genes pass down. But idk I think that little girl is lost or looking for attention or validation some how.

I believe she’s going to grow up to fast and if she does I hope she drives her parents insane. Hopefully we can watch that disaster unfold and Bonnie can get a taste of how she’s been acting towards others because Olivia copies everything her mom does.

Idk this little girl is just so annoying and the way she gesticulates is just obnoxious.

Maybe I’m going to into it because I have a lot of little cousins and some her age and they don’t act so effing weird or cringe. They are normal little girls that aren’t trying to mature before they are supposed to.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

mariaamzmt wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:47 am Hope no one misses Bonnie’s ASSessories today.. it was quite the exhibition. Image

I'm glad she now has more self-confidence but come on. Guess Kim K rubbed off on her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Valentine's Day almost a whole week late? I know they're "on a delay", but so is Ruby, and she managed to not only get Valentine's Day vlogs up, but beat Valentine's to death with the Leroys.
I know I'm nitpicking, because there are so many bigger issues here. But wow.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:12 am
Vlog4money wrote:I just watched E+J’s vlog. Ellie talked about having a panic attack in Vegas and almost hopping on a plane to get back to her kids. I wonder if Lincoln’s Er visit triggered the panic attack for Ellie?

Bonnie is the one with the sick kid and Ellie was the one ready to drop it all to go home. I just found it a bit ironic.
It is, but as much as I felt bad for Ellie’s panic attack, I really doubt it had anything to do with missing her kids. Maybe Tommy, but still I doubt it.

They said everyone was trying to comfort Ellie for two hours and make her stay. Part of me wondered if it was triggered by Linc’s emergency, but was more about not having everyone’s attention?

They all should have just gone home. The men are just as stupid as the women for not making the obvious choice to leave when they really had no reason to be there.

Ellie is totally depended on Jared that is why she had a panic attack!
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:39 am Valentine's Day almost a whole week late? I know they're "on a delay", but so is Ruby, and she managed to not only get Valentine's Day vlogs up, but beat Valentine's to death with the Leroys.

They should at least be up to date for the holidays and special events. Who wants to see Valentine's Day activities a week later or Christmas in mid-January? There is really no excuse for what they do.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

What I don’t get is why are these women a bag full of issues? I mean at their age I was invincible what is all this drama they all seem to suffer from,seriously? Appalling to see a young child Olivia’s age made up that way,even more disgusting how she wants others to say positive things about her appearance! History is repeating itself! At school we had badges of our achievements on our blazers, when someone envied you it was because you were good in sports or science etc I don’t recall anyone that age made up like that! Olivia is just a child so I don’t want to use the word I am thinking!
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenc13 »

mariaamzmt wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:56 am Sorry for the doble post but I just have to say....

OLIVIA IS THE CRINGIEST LITTLE GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE MAKES ME FEEL SO UNCOMFORTABLE WATCHING HER.

Idk how she can act that way. I mean her mom is a hand full and thinks highly of herself, so I’m guessing the genes pass down. But idk I think that little girl is lost or looking for attention or validation some how.

I believe she’s going to grow up to fast and if she does I hope she drives her parents insane. Hopefully we can watch that disaster unfold and Bonnie can get a taste of how she’s been acting towards others because Olivia copies everything her mom does.

Idk this little girl is just so annoying and the way she gesticulates is just obnoxious.

Maybe I’m going to into it because I have a lot of little cousins and some her age and they don’t act so effing weird or cringe. They are normal little girls that aren’t trying to mature before they are supposed to.

Ehhh... I find it extremely difficult and wrong to talk about a child, especially one that can’t defend herself. I think talking about the way they’re being raised is one thing, but I think just straight up talking about a child should cross some lines.
Even if she’s bonnie’s Child, she’s still just a child and someone’s daughter and it feels very “cringe” to call out little girls.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

mariaamzmt wrote:Hope no one misses Bonnie’s ASSessories today.. it was quite the exhibition. Image

What a deliberate flaunting of her ASSets.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I wonder if she was wearing some sort of ass enhanced underwear. That was too much like a Kardashian ass. OTT big. Her stomach is sticking out front and her ass is ballooning out the other direction. Looks so weird. Not proportionate at all. What did she do to herself?!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:39 am Valentine's Day almost a whole week late? I know they're "on a delay", but so is Ruby, and she managed to not only get Valentine's Day vlogs up, but beat Valentine's to death with the Leroys.

The delayed vlogs are a big issue when it decreases their income. They've lived on a six figure income so I am perplexed why they wouldn't work hard to maintain it since they like to spend and travel. This isn't a difficult job compared to many other occupations.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Catface2 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:15 am I wonder if she was wearing some sort of ass enhanced underwear. That was too much like a Kardashian ass. OTT big. Her stomach is sticking out front and her ass is ballooning out the other direction. Looks so weird. Not proportionate at all. What did she do to herself?!
I agree, she either had her special fat put in her backside or she wears padded undies to make it big. Either way, it looks ridiculous.
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

queenc13 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 am
mariaamzmt wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:56 am Sorry for the doble post but I just have to say....

Ehhh... I find it extremely difficult and wrong to talk about a child, especially one that can’t defend herself. I think talking about the way they’re being raised is one thing, but I think just straight up talking about a child should cross some lines.
Even if she’s bonnie’s Child, she’s still just a child and someone’s daughter and it feels very “cringe” to call out little girls.
I agree. I do think it’s fair to discuss Bonnie putting so much value in how Olivia looks. A 9 year old does not need a full face of makeup and perfume to go to school. It was received well by her friends, and the high she got from that is no different than Bonnie feeding off all of the positive comments about her.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

The other thing about all this Valentine's crap- with the other vloggers too, not just Bonnie- is that unless things are very different in the US than they are here in Canada (which I somehow doubt) no one really cares that much about Valentine's. It's a cute day where kids exchange Spongebob or Dora or whatever cards and get a bit of candy. Couples go out to dinner. End of discussion. I'm not sure how they can be making such an enormous fuss over it all and why they think anyone would actually care. Although, as I type this, I realise that the thousands of kids who watch the "Abby's crush" vlogs or the "Cody's secret valentine" videos or whatever, probably get way too into it. And the Griffiths kids are the ones who suffer.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

When I watched how the other couples cancelled out on the Valentine dinner, I was thinking would this be a couple I would want to spend an evening with. Bonnie is loud, her laugh is tiresome and they are both a bit full of themselves. I wonder how their vlogs are perceived by friends?
queenc13
Informer
Informer

Todays drama wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:37 am
Catface2 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:15 am I wonder if she was wearing some sort of ass enhanced underwear. That was too much like a Kardashian ass. OTT big. Her stomach is sticking out front and her ass is ballooning out the other direction. Looks so weird. Not proportionate at all. What did she do to herself?!
I agree, she either had her special fat put in her backside or she wears padded undies to make it big. Either way, it looks ridiculous.
I thought this too and then I went and rewatched the Hawaii vlog and her ass was just as massive. It just looks out of place now because they lipo’d her sides and her thighs, especially the thigh area right under her butt.
When they were in Beverly Hills she made a huge statement that a nurse couldn’t believe her butt was real. It’s like, yeah, no shit, you were obese and you got all the fat except for your ass sucked out.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I almost never post on here. Did anyone used to watch bonnie maybe around the time she was pregnant with Lincoln? I feel like she used to be likeable and something happened.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

queenc13
Informer
Informer

Vlog4money wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:54 am
queenc13 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:36 am

I agree. I do think it’s fair to discuss Bonnie putting so much value in how Olivia looks. A 9 year old does not need a full face of makeup and perfume to go to school. It was received well by her friends, and the high she got from that is no different than Bonnie feeding off all of the positive comments about her.
I agree, definitely, but to a point. My mom let my sisters and I (I am the middle of 3 girls) wear makeup and curled our hair and made us feel extra special on special days, as well. I have fond memories of wearing lipgloss and feeling special and pretty on Valentine’s Day, the Christmas pageant, etc.
I think Bonnie has shown a little more interest in Olivia looking a certain way because she’s the only girl. I do think sometimes, like when she makes her wear outfits Olivia clearly hates, she definitely goes overboard, but I don’t agree that she went overboard by letting her wear makeup and feel special for Valentine’s Day. I think this is a pretty normal thing for a mom and daughter to do.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Before lipo, her butt was pretty large, but it was a nice shape in clothes. If you watch some of her very old videos, or her in other people's old videos, even when she was thin, her butt and upper thigh didn't really match the rest of her body. The plastic surgeon really re-shaped her body. Now when she stands it looks like she is standing with her legs spread and her butt out. She reminds me of an animated dinosaur.

It looks like she's always sticking her gut out now or putting her hands under it like she's pregnant. I have no idea why. Most women want to hide their gut or mom belly.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Her stomach could look like it’s sticking out more now due to the Diastasis Recti. She doesn’t have as much weight on her sides to “mask” it like she used to making it more obvious.

DR also messes with your posture because you have a weak core.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”