Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by opangatay »

natalka81 wrote:The other thing about all this Valentine's crap- with the other vloggers too, not just Bonnie- is that unless things are very different in the US than they are here in Canada (which I somehow doubt) no one really cares that much about Valentine's. It's a cute day where kids exchange Spongebob or Dora or whatever cards and get a bit of candy. Couples go out to dinner. End of discussion. I'm not sure how they can be making such an enormous fuss over it all and why they think anyone would actually care. Although, as I type this, I realise that the thousands of kids who watch the "Abby's crush" vlogs or the "Cody's secret valentine" videos or whatever, probably get way too into it. And the Griffiths kids are the ones who suffer.
It’s not different, most people don’t care about it. It just has to be a big thing on YouTube for the money. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

YTIG60 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 am When I watched how the other couples cancelled out on the Valentine dinner, I was thinking would this be a couple I would want to spend an evening with. Bonnie is loud, her laugh is tiresome and they are both a bit full of themselves. I wonder how their vlogs are perceived by friends?
The other couples was probably Ellie she had a cold,and that make up girl probably didn’t want more of her after the Kim mess!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:28 am Her stomach could look like it’s sticking out more now due to the Diastasis Recti. She doesn’t have as much weight on her sides to “mask” it like she used to making it more obvious.

DR also messes with your posture because you have a weak core.

Actually diastasis means gap meaning you have lumps on the side and a gap down the middle hers is an even bump in the middle! That is not diastasis recti or at least does not look it. It does however look like the result of lipo on the love handles!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Kryptonite wrote:Did they actually misspell their own last name or am I missing a joke?
Screenshot_2019-02-20-14-14-55.jpeg
Yes, they misspelled it. Sad, yes?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

endof wrote:
Actually diastasis means gap meaning you have lumps on the side and a gap down the middle hers is an even bump in the middle! That is not diastasis recti or at least does not look it. It does however look like the result of lipo on the love handles!
I unfortunately have it. There’s no need to tell me what it is. I get a close up everyday.

I can clearly see the DR in the recent pics she’s posted. You don’t see the lump in the middle unless a person is doing a sit up movement and the bulge makes a point. Resting it looks like what Bonnie has. A mommy tommy that sticks out.

Plus she’s had four kids. She totally has one.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 am
endof wrote:
I unfortunately have it. There’s no need to tell me what it is. I get a close up everyday.

I can clearly see the DR in the recent pics she’s posted. You don’t see the lump in the middle unless a person is doing a sit up movement and the bulge makes a point. Resting it looks like what Bonnie has. A mommy tommy that sticks out.

Plus she’s had four kids. She totally has one.

I wasn’t telling you anything I said what I thought it looks like, anyone can google and see what it looks like,sorry you have it too!
Not everyone who has many kids has it it depends on the muscles,my mom had four and never had an issue.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Anyways I will still insist that even though she is now looking disproportionate and really weird ,I still will say what makes her unbearable is her horrible character as an individual! After all she self admitted her rudeness ,and we all see the rest on a daily basis ,so giant rear and the rest are all indifferent to me ,Joelyne is the one who has to sleep with her,but her actions are what make her ugly!
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Catface2 wrote:I wonder if she was wearing some sort of ass enhanced underwear. That was too much like a Kardashian ass. OTT big. Her stomach is sticking out front and her ass is ballooning out the other direction. Looks so weird. Not proportionate at all. What did she do to herself?!
Kim’s ass is fake. Just sayin...........Image

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Unfortunately I have DR too and mine does pooch out like hers.

I just don’t understand why she seems to be showcasing hers now. A nice peplum top can do wonders for hiding it and can accentuate your hips/butt at the same time. That bodysuit/animal print pants look was unfortunate.

Either she just doesn’t understand how to dress herself or she’s gearing up for tummy tuck sympathy?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:27 am
YTIG60 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:12 am When I watched how the other couples cancelled out on the Valentine dinner, I was thinking would this be a couple I would want to spend an evening with. Bonnie is loud, her laugh is tiresome and they are both a bit full of themselves. I wonder how their vlogs are perceived by friends?
The other couples was probably Ellie she had a cold,and that make up girl probably didn’t want more of her after the Kim mess!
Probably? Of course it was them. Who else would it be?
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Z3phyr wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:23 am
Catface2 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:15 am I wonder if she was wearing some sort of ass enhanced underwear. That was too much like a Kardashian ass. OTT big. Her stomach is sticking out front and her ass is ballooning out the other direction. Looks so weird. Not proportionate at all. What did she do to herself?!
Before lipo, her butt was pretty large, but it was a nice shape in clothes. If you watch some of her very old videos, or her in other people's old videos, even when she was thin, her butt and upper thigh didn't really match the rest of her body. The plastic surgeon really re-shaped her body. Now when she stands it looks like she is standing with her legs spread and her butt out. She reminds me of an animated dinosaur.

It looks like she's always sticking her gut out now or putting her hands under it like she's pregnant. I have no idea why. Most women want to hide their gut or mom belly.
It's probably her way of justifying her upcoming tummy tuck. I wonder if the doctor will lipo her hips and butt at the same time.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It's actually sad to see Olivia care so much about her looks. I'm with some of you guys- I only feel comfortable commenting on the children if it has to due with their parents and the impact they have on them. I do not remember caring that much at Olivia's age about all this stuff. The comments that her classmates made about her being so pretty and looking like a movie star are going to go right to her head along with everything Bonnie says/does regarding appearance. I think the kids in her class made such a huge fuss because no one else was dressed up/had makeup/hair done like that for their "party".
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:It's actually sad to see Olivia care so much about her looks. I'm with some of you guys- I only feel comfortable commenting on the children if it has to due with their parents and the impact they have on them. I do not remember caring that much at Olivia's age about all this stuff. The comments that her classmates made about her being so pretty and looking like a movie star are going to go right to her head along with everything Bonnie says/does regarding appearance. I think the kids in her class made such a huge fuss because no one else was dressed up/had makeup/hair done like that for their "party".
I also question how much of that actually happened or what she embellished to try to have Bonnie believe she’s a big superstar too. Bonnie obviously believes she’s A list at this point when in reality she’s more Z list.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:It's actually sad to see Olivia care so much about her looks. I'm with some of you guys- I only feel comfortable commenting on the children if it has to due with their parents and the impact they have on them. I do not remember caring that much at Olivia's age about all this stuff. The comments that her classmates made about her being so pretty and looking like a movie star are going to go right to her head along with everything Bonnie says/does regarding appearance. I think the kids in her class made such a huge fuss because no one else was dressed up/had makeup/hair done like that for their "party".
I also question how much of that actually happened or what she embellished to try to have Bonnie believe she’s a big superstar too. Bonnie obviously believes she’s A list at this point when in reality she’s more Z list.
This. I could see Olivia embellishing to look better in Bonnie's eyes.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:26 pm
angelfire89 wrote:
This. I could see Olivia embellishing to look better in Bonnie's eyes.

You're right. I can see it going either way- trying to impress Bonnie (which would be even more concerning, tbh) or going so overboard the hair/makeup/outfit that causes the other kids to comment on it. If it really is to look better for Bonnie, that's just so sad and shows how she is already affected by Bonnie's actions and doings. Especially how Bonnie puts emphasis on looks rather than education.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Kids would have made fun of someone who came in all dolled up to school for Vday. My son’s school doesn’t do anything special. The kids can bring enough valentines for each kid in their class and write to my friend on each.

Bonnie’s behind is also still being pulled up in compression garments as well.

I agree she is highlighting he tummy because the surgery for that is soon.

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

gopedjane wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:41 pm Kids would have made fun of someone who came in all dolled up to school for Vday. My son’s school doesn’t do anything special. The kids can bring enough valentines for each kid in their class and write to my friend on each.

Bonnie’s behind is also still being pulled up in compression garments as well.

I agree she is highlighting he tummy because the surgery for that is soon.

That would be my thought as well. What would have happened if the kids would have teased her for coming to school all dolled up like that? Lip gloss and a little blush would have been enough to make her feel special. An eye shadow look, mascara, blush, and lipstick is too much for a 9-year-old to wear to school. After school or on a weekend, let her have at it, but school is for learning and not showing off the skills your mom picked up at the Makeup by Mario event. You know Olivia probably bragged to her classmates about Bonnie doing her makeup with celebrities.

I feel bad for Olivia. She is imitating her mother, who can blame her. I wish she had true body-positive role models to look up to.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I wouldn't admit these two are my friends. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0f1450.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

Bonnie "payed" all that money for the Mario event "for education" and yet still hasn't learned how to properly blend out her eyeshadow
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She actually thanked people for sending gifts. Way back when Boston had his surgery. It's apparently "the only thing that got her through" taking care of him.
Gee. What about moms who take care of their sick kids and kids who have had surgery, and don't have legions of strangers sending gifts to said child?
So relatable...

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”