The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by JLPC »

It should not be allowed to post a "family vlog" on YouTube entitled "Threatening to Shoot Dad". This is 2019 and gun violence in America is a serious concern. It's entirely irresponsible and tone deaf.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SO many of the comments are saying that Abram is acting out aggressively lately, and that something is going on. We'll see how long they stay up!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Sooooooo curious about their finances. I wonder if they get approved for a 400k mortgage when Sam says they need the cabin up and running to rent out for income for a mortgage payment for the new house. Have these people been saving?? Do they have a down payment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Birdie89 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm Sooooooo curious about their finances. I wonder if they get approved for a 400k mortgage when Sam says they need the cabin up and running to rent out for income for a mortgage payment for the new house. Have these people been saving?? Do they have a down payment?

So true, I really doubt that they are real big savers.....with the amount they spend, with Sams gadgets/toys and Nias clothes spending.

I think they should go back on a break, since their numbers were much better. Now their new concept is for Sam and Nia to lecture their audience at all time.

Since they have been back their numbers are plummeting. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/samuel8955 Yeah, better hope they saved their money, they only saving grace, is that house are really cheap where they are looking.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:10 pm Sooooooo curious about their finances. I wonder if they get approved for a 400k mortgage when Sam says they need the cabin up and running to rent out for income for a mortgage payment for the new house. Have these people been saving?? Do they have a down payment?

I've been wondering about this too. I think it is probably difficult to find a lender that would grant a mortgage to two young people whose only source of income (unless there's something we don't know) is posting videos on YouTube. To be approved you have to document secure income and prove that you will be able to pay homeowners insurance, property taxes, HOA (if there is one). $400,000 may seem cheap to some of us, but in their area it's fairly pricey. Also, the lender will require tax returns. Hmm.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

It seems to me like they are relying on their source of income being renting out their house and cabin, which leads me to believe they have very little left as far as savings go. I think they believe that renting will be easy money, but I don't think they realize the work they need to put into it as landlords. You can't just tell the tenants to put peanut butter in the attic to get rid of the rats. I can't believe they would be allowed to rent out a home where the electric work is being done by an unlicensed person. What does he think will happen if there is an electrical fire while the cabin is being rented because of his lack of knowledge? It's really scary to think about and I would never bring my family to a property where I know a person like Sam did any work on it. I love how Nia tries to rationalize them eating corn dogs for breakfast by calling it "a breakfast sausage wrapped in a pancake". Ummm, no.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

mandy88 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:53 am It seems to me like they are relying on their source of income being renting out their house and cabin, which leads me to believe they have very little left as far as savings go. I think they believe that renting will be easy money, but I don't think they realize the work they need to put into it as landlords. You can't just tell the tenants to put peanut butter in the attic to get rid of the rats. I can't believe they would be allowed to rent out a home where the electric work is being done by an unlicensed person. What does he think will happen if there is an electrical fire while the cabin is being rented because of his lack of knowledge? It's really scary to think about and I would never bring my family to a property where I know a person like Sam did any work on it. I love how Nia tries to rationalize them eating corn dogs for breakfast by calling it "a breakfast sausage wrapped in a pancake". Ummm, no.
What I find funny, is that Sam is expecting to keep the cabin rented........it seems to me, that the cabin is just in the woods with nothing around it. What is there to do in that part of OK, plus the house right next to it looks like a slum. I really can't see a bunch of 12 year olds, talking their parents into using their hard earned money to rent it.

It also seems that OK does not seem to do permits for housing, or Sam is just not interested in getting permits, but then again, Sam is not good with following rules.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

1finn wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:18 pm
mandy88 wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:53 am It seems to me like they are relying on their source of income being renting out their house and cabin, which leads me to believe they have very little left as far as savings go. I think they believe that renting will be easy money, but I don't think they realize the work they need to put into it as landlords. You can't just tell the tenants to put peanut butter in the attic to get rid of the rats. I can't believe they would be allowed to rent out a home where the electric work is being done by an unlicensed person. What does he think will happen if there is an electrical fire while the cabin is being rented because of his lack of knowledge? It's really scary to think about and I would never bring my family to a property where I know a person like Sam did any work on it. I love how Nia tries to rationalize them eating corn dogs for breakfast by calling it "a breakfast sausage wrapped in a pancake". Ummm, no.
What I find funny, is that Sam is expecting to keep the cabin rented........it seems to me, that the cabin is just in the woods with nothing around it. What is there to do in that part of OK, plus the house right next to it looks like a slum. I really can't see a bunch of 12 year olds, talking their parents into using their hard earned money to rent it.

It also seems that OK does not seem to do permits for housing, or Sam is just not interested in getting permits, but then again, Sam is not good with following rules.
I was thinking that too. He's building a five bedroom cabin in the middle of nowhere. It isn't even private with the neighbours right beside them. No lakes, mountains, or anything to draw someone to renting this. Because of the size of it, they will probably charge more money too. The shack just feels like a purchase they regret at this point and are desperately trying to find a use for it. I mean, coming up on two years of ownership in a few months and Nia hasn't even been to the place. Are they going to even use it when it is finished or will it just continue to be Sam's place to escape the family?
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Would not be surprised at all if the house tours steadily show less and less nice houses, and they ramp up the talk about wanting a house that is more “them” (code for something they can afford and won’t mind trashing) and end up moving into a larger version of what they already have. Or just give up altogether and stay in their current house.

I cannot take the plinky slow background music over nia making boxed cupcakes with symphony.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Birdie89 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:44 am Would not be surprised at all if the house tours steadily show less and less nice houses, and they ramp up the talk about wanting a house that is more “them” (code for something they can afford and won’t mind trashing) and end up moving into a larger version of what they already have. Or just give up altogether and stay in their current house.
That was my thought. They'll do some searching for a bit, then just stay where they are. I'm not sure if they're genuinely interested in moving or doing it for the views. Nia certainly seems to have no true interest in moving from their current home.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Ugh creepyass Sam writing a secret admirer letter to his 8 year old daughter. Why do these types love doing this kind of thing so much?? Skeeves me out.

Also - what is game master??

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:20 pm Ugh creepyass Sam writing a secret admirer letter to his 8 year old daughter. Why do these types love doing this kind of thing so much?? Skeeves me out.

Also - what is game master??

Oh wow. I've been waiting for someone to comment on this. IMO it's up there with their MOST cringe worthy, inappropriate, and over-staged uploads. Creepyass Sam is right!

I am simply aghast at the fawning comments. So many comments say the same thing. Are they copying each other or has Sam paid a bunch of peeps and given them scripts? They have to be deleting negative comments again because this is not believable. I think they made Symphony play along with this idea. I'm steeped in 8 yr old girls at the moment and not one of them would ever, EVER behave the way Symphony did. They are ruining this little girl. UGH.

And how about the beginning when Nia is acting like a crazed teen and Sam is scolding her about reckless driving??

I don't know, but I gather that Game Master is someone who is stalking accounts and causing havoc; deleting accounts. Sounds evil and not a character that Abram should even know about.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

When I saw the video it didn’t have the Game Master clickbait. I guess they need some money to finance their new McMansion.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Their views have really tanked! I don't know why they think they can afford a big house.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Omg they pulled an offer from a house because the new neighbors said they couldn’t film them without consent.

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Birdie89 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:27 pm Omg they pulled an offer from a house because the new neighbors said they couldn’t film them without consent.

I suspect they couldn't get qualified for a loan. But, if they were looking to move in next to me, I'd have written that same letter!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

JLPC wrote:
Birdie89 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:27 pm Omg they pulled an offer from a house because the new neighbors said they couldn’t film them without consent.

I suspect they couldn't get qualified for a loan. But, if they were looking to move in next to me, I'd have written that same letter!
Both good points!

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

It's pathetic that they even needed the idea of renters to force themselves to start cleaning up their house. They have no respect for their neighbours for subjecting them to look at a slimey pool, toys scattered around the yard and garbage piled everywhere year round.

The secret admirer letter saying "you give me butterflies in my stomach." Very creepy.

Hahaha. You get to choose TWO chores for me to do for your valentine's gift. Was Sam really preaching to Symphony about lying? Unironically?

On the subject of them backing out of the house, they can live in the country and be free to film or they can live in a neighbourhood and respect the neighbours wishes. These two just need it all about Sam and Nia all of the time. And no, you do not try to respect other people when it comes to filming. Isn't that why you were kicked out of Walmart recently?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

It is so hard for me to not to write in the comments to Sam that he should be doing things like helping and dishes and stuff since he has NO JOB and sleeps in and basically let's Nia be a single parent and cook and cleaner and kid raiser. Oh, I forgot he takes them to school (new thing because we know he didn't before, he slept). Sam looked secretly proud of Symphony's lying, To his narcissistic self he sees it as she takes after him.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

So she told a lie to try and get out of trouble big damn deal all kids do it at some point and then they really made it about them. Nia with her over dramatic crying nonsense not giving a damn that they basically just humiliated their daughter on Youtube for the world to see meanwhile the son is ten times worse then she ever has been but gets babied and catered to even when he has his aggressive bratty outbursts. I feel sorry for that little girl and the fact that they basically used her to make themselves look like better parents.

Return to “Sam and Nia”