Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

The more staged the photos, the more fucked up things are behind the scenes, in my opinion.
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

SerendipitySusan wrote:
minera16 wrote:This dumbshit thinks she can use an instant pot? She couldn’t even cook her veggies through that she made with her two pieces of chicken. Those things are so dangerous, I saw a Facebook post about a woman that got 3rd degree burns from the steam. I’m happy with my crockpot, oven and air fryer. I can make damn near anything with those things. That instant pot is going to sit and collect dust as she nurses her wounds from her first use with that thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard those air dryers make fantastic chicken wings. Oops, I probably shouldn’t have said that. She will be ordering that next

They really are! I make fried breakfast potatoes with it and they are so good. I drizzle a teaspoon of olive oil on the potatoes before cooking and they come out perfectly fried with no extra grease

minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... fe0dd4.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Aaryn.

samanthalr1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by samanthalr1991 »

minera16 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... fe0dd4.jpg[/IMG]

Hi Aaryn.

The first thing I noticed was she progressively went with the more expensive option. The first ones were like 119, 129. The Amanda recommended the $180 one, now she’s onto the $270 ninja version Image we all know that she will use it a couple times and we will never see it again

Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

This whole cooking at home thing is never going to last!
What she’s failing to realize is that you have to be somewhat organized to have home cooked meals on the table every night. You have to plan your meals and your shopping lists every week.
I think she’s definitely going to try and she’s going to use this as an excuse to buy new things for her kitchen. But, soon enough she’ll realize she’s just not able to plan,shop,cook, and clean every night.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

I’m sure she’s dropping the kids off at daycare already so she can prepare to cook a small dinner. It takes all day to get ready for a small chicken breast, baked potato and frozen squash

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

You are 1000% correct. She tries so hard to create this perfectly happy life, yet it’s painfully obvious she’s miserable. Nick does not seem happy at all either.

anxietyqueen wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:49 am The more staged the photos, the more fucked up things are behind the scenes, in my opinion.
stitchwitch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stitchwitch »

I was watching LeighAnnVlogs latest video and she said she's been watching Airhead's channel. So, she is going to start answering a question at the end of her vlogs as well. Somebody needs to fill her in that following Airhead as an example is a bad look.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Manda33556 »

Hale27 wrote:
Brighton wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:56 am
Manda33556 wrote:
And Adeline’s clothes are always stained up. I know more than anyone how messy little ones can be but it takes all of a few minutes to change you kids clothes. I was so mad in that last vlog where they go into this nice restaurant and Adeline has a huge stain on her sweater BEFORE they even start eating. Dude you don’t walk around in stained up clothes change your child !!

Yessss. Biggest pet peeve and it looks oh so bad on the parent. Don’t let your children walk around dirty. EVER. Always have extra clothes with you, wipe their hands and faces clean and make sure they have a fresh diaper on. It’s not bloody rocket science! It’s not fair to the child to not do those things since they obviously can’t do them themselves, you are the one in charge for their wellbeing, safety and comfort.

Aaryn has been slacking lately and I wonder how things will be when she has the third baby.

Yes, Adeline looks rough some days. If she would brush her hair and maybe clip a tiny barrette to the side she would look so much cleaner. I know she has less hair than Skyla at that age but at least brush it when you leave the house.

This is the particular one I was talking about. You go out to eat looking like a million bucks (or so you think lol). Put a clean shirt on your child !! This was when they first went in, not after she ate. Aaryn claimed she didn't know what it was it must have been something from the car ??

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

Well apparently we scared her off the instant pot. Hahahaha

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

She’s wasting money on dance class for Skyla lmao that kid doesn’t look like she’s learned anything different than any other kid her age. Poor Adeline’s hair is a wreck again and still in the clothes she slept in, probably including a dirty diaper, while skyla is dressed as princess. She says Adeline doesn’t care but how does she know? She’s never put a costume dress on her and let her look in the mirror

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Aaryn just put Adeline in one of skylas princess dresses and let her stand in front of the mirror. Her eyes may light up and feel as important as her sister for once. If not then okay but atleast let her try.

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Those crushed velvet outfits are beyond hideous! I can't believe she bought those. If my spending was out of control like that my husband would probably leave me. Reminder Aaron most marriages fail due to money and infidelity. She can't go one full day without spending that has to put a strain on their marriage. If Nick reads here I can just picture him nodding his head to everything here.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Hale27 wrote:Those crushed velvet outfits are beyond hideous! I can't believe she bought those. If my spending was out of control like that my husband would probably leave me. Reminder Aaron most marriages fail due to money and infidelity. She can't go one full day without spending that has to put a strain on their marriage. If Nick reads here I can just picture him nodding his head to everything here.
They’re so cheap and flammable looking.
I’m not being a snob but I’d never buy clothes from amazon.
It’s good for household things but clothing? No Image

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Jammrm wrote:Aaryn just put Adeline in one of skylas princess dresses and let her stand in front of the mirror. Her eyes may light up and feel as important as her sister for once. If not then okay but atleast let her try.

Oh wait I forgot the little asshole Skyla would have a melt down if Adeline tried on her dress

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Morethescarier wrote:
Hale27 wrote:Those crushed velvet outfits are beyond hideous! I can't believe she bought those. If my spending was out of control like that my husband would probably leave me. Reminder Aaron most marriages fail due to money and infidelity. She can't go one full day without spending that has to put a strain on their marriage. If Nick reads here I can just picture him nodding his head to everything here.

You better believe she was sent those for free. They sent her them to advertise for them. She just doesn’t admit it like most do

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I'll admit I am kind of snobby when it comes to my kid, he will have the best as I am looking homeless.
I only buy him nice cotton clothing, organic cotton onesies, the best shoes, etc.
I would never put him in some weird fabric off Amazon.
Morethescarier wrote:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Morethescarier wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:29 am

Flammable is the perfect description 😂
Kiwi-girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kiwi-girl »

She found something more expensive to buy than an instant pot so she cancelled her order. Only the best for airhead. She’ll use it for a week and then it will be on to the next thing.

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Jess010713 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:07 am This whole cooking at home thing is never going to last!
What she’s failing to realize is that you have to be somewhat organized to have home cooked meals on the table every night. You have to plan your meals and your shopping lists every week.
I think she’s definitely going to try and she’s going to use this as an excuse to buy new things for her kitchen. But, soon enough she’ll realize she’s just not able to plan,shop,cook, and clean every night.
Yeah, she can't just Instacart all her ingredients the day she decides to cook... thats probably also another big reason why she doesn't cook anymore. Going out to eat is probably only marginally more expensive the way she buys groceries anyway.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”