Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

How can we start a thread for Juliana?
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:32 pm
Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:49 am Who do you think it is? TuffTalk or Juliana?
yeahsureok wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:15 am

That’s a good way to put it. Lol. Hoping the shit doesn’t hit the fan hahaha.
Not Julianna but since you brought her up 😂...
She mentioned about doing an Amazon favorites Jewelry video or something along those lines for affordable jewelry and I really hope she puts a similar heart necklace in her video 😂 I would die.

Juliana if you are hanging out here, I know I’ve been shady towards you but I would think it was hilarious if you did that.
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

Because of her oversupply, I think even if Ella comes she still would pump. And it would be a moth vlog I'm sure, ’How I pumped internationally’ or something.
Along with travelling with 3 under 3!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

I completely agree! Can we start a thread on Juliana?

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Snarkybetch23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 73fc47.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 617923.jpg[/IMG]

It’s like i can hear her say I hate my children...except for Ella, she’s the golden child. You can totally tell she could care less about Carter and Tanner. I wanted to punch her when she asked Carter what do you say when someone is speaking? Ummm Tiff you were talking to a CAMERA! Not a real life person. Put the money maker down and pay attention to those poor children.

That last picture is heartbreaking of Tanner in such distress, as she totally ignores the poor, sweet, little darling!ImageImageImage She doesn't even hide her feelings about him! It does come across as hatred for him in that photo. It's disgusting.

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Love this post. It shows that Juliana and she were pretty close at one point.
Thank you for the "Mean Girls" added, as well. That's exactly what they all act like! Aaryn is the Mean Girl in her little group. Tiffani is Regina George (without the gorgeous hair) in her little group. Pathetic--grow up everyone--you are mothers and too old to act like that.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I love how her husband captions the picture “keeping the haters away” nooo you guys have no life and come read this thread to look for haters. Besides if you didn’t have haters, what would your wife have to complain about in every post, video and podcast, besides her kids🤷‍♀️
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Influencer... where did you find those messages about the ovulation tests and who was she talking to?
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Tiffani still talks about people.... She’s really dumb that’s all I’ll say about it. LMAO to the photo of tiny husband and “haters”. They are a joke to his former friends.
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

yeahsureok wrote:Influencer... where did you find those messages about the ovulation tests and who was she talking to?
Probably from tufftalk

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

What is tufftalk? I looked it up and only got ads for headphones lol

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolaharper wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am
yeahsureok wrote:Influencer... where did you find those messages about the ovulation tests and who was she talking to?
Probably from tufftalk

But they’re legit messages ( how did Tuff get them) between Tiffani and someone else (can’t see who) and she’s telling the person to take ovulation to tests for views because her job is entertainment and that’s what she did.
Last edited by yeahsureok on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unless people have known about these forever and I am really late to the party lol
Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

They were on a YouTube video. Tufftalk took them from there I think. The YouTube video never showed where it came from.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lolaharper wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:00 am They were on a YouTube video. Tufftalk took them from there I think. The YouTube video never showed where it came from.

Ooooo... so do we know who TiffANI was talking to?i can’t believe her subscribers don’t read stuff like that and question her motives.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

It’s like she doesn’t even hide the fact she reads here...Tiffani, no matter how many pictures you post saying how obsessed you are with your boys, we all know the truth. There was so much hate in her eyes and tone of voice on that latest vlog...[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0f004f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2e402b.jpg[/IMG]

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Why doesn’t she just come straight out and beg her viewers to send her the Rae Dunn mugs she wants? She pretty much is, she won’t stop talking about how she wants them. Which, I have them and I’m over the whole Rae Dunn phase, and I’m going to sell most of it, but I’d never send those mugs to her in a million years.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I have also wondered this!!! I have always thought it was Juliana who those messages were sent too but I could be wrong, I do have a feeling that Juliana is on this thread somewhere!
yeahsureok wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:53 am
Lolaharper wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 am
Probably from tufftalk

But they’re legit messages ( how did Tuff get them) between Tiffani and someone else (can’t see who) and she’s telling the person to take ovulation to tests for views because her job is entertainment and that’s what she did.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Not_Sponsored wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:13 am Why doesn’t she just come straight out and beg her viewers to send her the Rae Dunn mugs she wants? She pretty much is, she won’t stop talking about how she wants them. Which, I have them and I’m over the whole Rae Dunn phase, and I’m going to sell most of it, but I’d never send those mugs to her in a million years.
Right though. They’re all over Mercari, not marked up that bad either! She will definitely be sent them though unfortunately. I’ve never understood subscribers who send these people gifts. Like a note ok fine. But to send legit items is just ridiculous. She doesn’t care about you!!
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Double posting! But did anyone see her Instagram story? All the kids sitting around a table including Carter and Tanner and she puts a little crown emoji thingy on Ella. Just Ella.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”