HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY- PART #4

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

The part that bothered me most about her last video, besides removing clothes from the racks and putting them on the floor for Hazzel to choose from was when she said that she had to hurry and buy things now because she’s doing a no buy.
Isn’t a no buy a way to SAVE money not to rush to the store to buy things...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sssabrina
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sssabrina »

She gave herself $30 of fun money for the entire month. Unless someone treated her to that drink, dinner and dessert on her insta story (idk why people feel the need to post their food every time they eat out btw) then she spent at least a third of it on the second day OR just used her debit card and isn't actually going to follow the envelope thing. I feel like she might not be being realistic enough with it anyway. Hazzel seems like she's used to being able to pick out whatever she wants whether it's multiple toys at the store or multiple snacks at the movies.
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

sssabrina wrote:She gave herself $30 of fun money for the entire month. Unless someone treated her to that drink, dinner and dessert on her insta story (idk why people feel the need to post their food every time they eat out btw) then she spent at least a third of it on the second day OR just used her debit card and isn't actually going to follow the envelope thing. I feel like she might not be being realistic enough with it anyway. Hazzel seems like she's used to being able to pick out whatever she wants whether it's multiple toys at the store or multiple snacks at the movies.
How do you get fun money in a no spend month? I thought no spend meant, you know no spend.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
sssabrina wrote:She gave herself $30 of fun money for the entire month. Unless someone treated her to that drink, dinner and dessert on her insta story (idk why people feel the need to post their food every time they eat out btw) then she spent at least a third of it on the second day OR just used her debit card and isn't actually going to follow the envelope thing. I feel like she might not be being realistic enough with it anyway. Hazzel seems like she's used to being able to pick out whatever she wants whether it's multiple toys at the store or multiple snacks at the movies.
How do you get fun money in a no spend month? I thought no spend meant, you know no spend.

It’s a limited spend month at best
nineteenninety3

jellybean wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

It’s a limited spend month at best
Exactly, so call a spade a spade.

This is my main issue with Haylee. She'll say one thing and do another. Claim she has no boyfriend and then go out multiple times in a week with Dann, claim a no spend month then in the first two days post a dinner out, and then just not even bother with the no spend month.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

i don’t think she understands how the envelopes actually work lol. someone in the comments questioned her about the “fun” money and how it’s not very much, but she said it’s enough for one fun activity and two happy meals. uh, shouldn’t happy meals come out of the fast food envelope? lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I found it ironic that she bought envelopes for a no spend budget video. Like the dollar tree has a box of 500 for $1
She's so weird.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

ACarATorchAJess wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm I found it ironic that she bought envelopes for a no spend budget video. Like the dollar tree has a box of 500 for $1 Image
She's so weird.

Also, you can sometimes go into places like Hallmark... and if you ask if they have any envelopes they are throwing out, they will give you some for free or sometimes 25 cents... not always, but some locations do. But, she needed "cute" envelopes.... :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

YouDunnoMe wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:00 pm
ACarATorchAJess wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:35 pm I found it ironic that she bought envelopes for a no spend budget video. Like the dollar tree has a box of 500 for $1 Image
She's so weird.

Also, you can sometimes go into places like Hallmark... and if you ask if they have any envelopes they are throwing out, they will give you some for free or sometimes 25 cents... not always, but some locations do. But, she needed "cute" envelopes.... :?
And who doesn't have envelopes just sitting around the house? With how big her family is, somebody had to have some. I get if you want cute envelopes to inspire you to save because you're doing the method permanently, but she's going to drop this like a hot potato before the month's even out.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fossilfinger wrote:
YouDunnoMe wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:00 pm
She's so weird.

And who doesn't have envelopes just sitting around the house? With how big her family is, somebody had to have some. I get if you want cute envelopes to inspire you to save because you're doing the method permanently, but she's going to drop this like a hot potato before the month's even out.

You can even make envelopes with a piece of paper and glue/tape. Or if it’s something she may do long term she could have bought a receipt organizer for a dollar. That would be more durable then envelopes.
nineteenninety3

ACarATorchAJess wrote:ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... aefac9.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5ae30a.jpg[/IMG]
Most expensive no spend month ever this is.

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I do think she followed the no buy. She took Hazzel to build a bear. Build a bear is really pricey!

nineteenninety3

What happened to her YouTube and Instagram becoming more professional? She's barely posting. Why not just go back to work full time?

Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:What happened to her YouTube and Instagram becoming more professional? She's barely posting. Why not just go back to work full time?

She’s always been this way!
It’s always one reason or another with her.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

So Dann’s kid also got a new build a bear. Now she’s at Chipotle (assuming she’s with him). She’s trash. Also her no spend month is going well... unless he is playing sugar daddy, which isn’t much better either.
Kjaysmommy999
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kjaysmommy999 »

alyshamne wrote:So Dann’s kid also got a new build a bear. Now she’s at Chipotle (assuming she’s with him). She’s trash. Also her no spend month is going well... unless he is playing sugar daddy, which isn’t much better either.
She said on twitter she went with her sister and mom

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Kjaysmommy999 wrote:
alyshamne wrote:So Dann’s kid also got a new build a bear. Now she’s at Chipotle (assuming she’s with him). She’s trash. Also her no spend month is going well... unless he is playing sugar daddy, which isn’t much better either.
She said on twitter she went with her sister and mom

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk
That could be true, but knowing her, she’s all about a good cover up. Don’t know why she’s hiding.

Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I’m sure the reason Haylee is posting because she has no bills to worry about. Now that she’s a “single mom” I’m sure the first thing she did was one to the food stamp office and get whatever government benefits she could.
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

Maxxinsta96 wrote:I’m sure the reason Haylee is posting because she has no bills to worry about. Now that she’s a “single mom” I’m sure the first thing she did was one to the food stamp office and get whatever government benefits she could.
She couldn’t do that until they’ve at least filed for divorce. The fact that they’re (as far as we know) still waiting is odd to me.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”