BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

js2013 wrote:
Basicb wrote:
Kataja wrote: I don't think it is dangerous at all. She cannot even roll over herself yet. The actual risk of suffocation is when there is ton of soft toys, blankets and extra stuff there and the baby is mobile already, e.g. knows how to roll over but not how to turn back again, or not mobile at all and placed there wrong way so that they suffer from positional asphyxia, or stuff will cover them too much.

If someone considers that dangerous (the crib was basically empty) I wonder what they think of actual dangers :) I think Scarlett was totally safe there plus she was being watched over...
Agreed, there was nothing near her face to cause suffocation. Plus she doesn’t sleep in there at night. Pretty sure she only put her there for a photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, she sleeps in the bed with both of them surrounded by blankets...much safer....not!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
How do you know she sleeps with blankets all around her? We co-slept and I made the bed every day but before bed took the blankets all the way down so they only covered my legs. That is considered safe co-sleeping (well, one element of it.) I haven’t been watching britney so didn’t even know they are bedsharing already.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
js2013 wrote:
Basicb wrote: Agreed, there was nothing near her face to cause suffocation. Plus she doesn’t sleep in there at night. Pretty sure she only put her there for a photo.

No, she sleeps in the bed with both of them surrounded by blankets...much safer....not!

How do you know she sleeps with blankets all around her? We co-slept and I made the bed every day but before bed took the blankets all the way down so they only covered my legs. That is considered safe co-sleeping (well, one element of it.) I haven’t been watching britney so didn’t even know they are bedsharing already.

She posted multiple pictures of her sleeping with the baby in bed with blankets. I believe it was on Instagram.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:There should be nothing in the crib but a firm mattress with a tight fitting sheet. Its not just suffocation it's the possibility baby's neck could get bent weird and cause positional asphyxiation. The ABCs of sleep exist for a reason.

This is her 4th kid she knows this and doesn't care.

Alyssa will film the mess in all its glory.
THANK YOU. not to mention she shares a room with Harlow and you can bet Brit doesn't constantly supervise. What happens if Harlow decides Scarlow needs a pillow just like her, and moves it next to/onto the baby? It's dangerous, and the rules are there for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

What video was it where Alyssa caught Britney yelling at Harlo?

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
js2013 wrote:
Basicb wrote: Agreed, there was nothing near her face to cause suffocation. Plus she doesn’t sleep in there at night. Pretty sure she only put her there for a photo.

Don't you get cold sleeping without being fully covered?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Brit will be like Jess and keep leaving that baby in unsafe sleep spaces [including bedsharing] and think everything is fine until something happens. Jess even managed to delude herself into thinking it wasn't her fault and continued to do it.
law1117
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by law1117 »

Saw this on FB, thought it belongs here

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1e2616.jpg[/IMG]

bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bp_0116 »

That's hilarious!! It still can't get over how people who have shotgun weddings claim that they got married out of pure free will and not because they got accidentally pregnant. I would respect Britney so much more if she just came out and said "yeah we got pregnant and we got married because we (Frank) felt like that was the right thing to do."
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Yes!! On top of that she always sounds like she’s sick! It drives me nuts. Go blow your nose!

Crazymess1215 wrote:Yes it is fun when Alyssa comes and vlogs. Last time we heard Brit yelling at Harlow, she also caught Britney looking all bitchy walking through the front door...stuff that miss perfect would never show in her vlogs. I hate watching Alyssa she tries too hard to be funny she also usually looks like she hasn't showered in a few days but its a small price to pay to be able to watch behind the scenes of B's shit show lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

bp_0116 wrote:That's hilarious!! It still can't get over how people who have shotgun weddings claim that they got married out of pure free will and not because they got accidentally pregnant. I would respect Britney so much more if she just came out and said "yeah we got pregnant and we got married because we (Frank) felt like that was the right thing to do."
Right? Like, we all know thats what happened- she's just making herself look like an idiot trying to deny it lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

mrsDraper wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:43 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
mrsDraper wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:03 pm Anyone else getting excited for Alyssa’s visit? When S was born, I think i remember her saying she’d be back in a month. I low key love when she vlogs from B’s place ;)

I honestly can't stand Alyssa... it's a toss up which I dislike more, Brit or Alyssa. Maybe if Alyssa wouldn't be so snippy towards Nolan and do something about her teeth, she wouldn't be so annoying to me. Until then... I can wait years for her return.
I’m not a fan of her. What I meant was, I think she shows a lot of behind the scenes stuff B doesn’t show. I don’t watch Alyssa otherwise, but you better believe I’m gonna click when she’s in NC.

Ohhh! Haha I thought you meant differently! My bad! :P Sorry!!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

bp_0116 wrote:That's hilarious!! It still can't get over how people who have shotgun weddings claim that they got married out of pure free will and not because they got accidentally pregnant. I would respect Britney so much more if she just came out and said "yeah we got pregnant and we got married because we (Frank) felt like that was the right thing to do."
Honestly, although I don’t agree how Britney went about her marriage with Frank, it does happen and I can’t necessarily judge.
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and to our surprise, I got pregnant!
We even had every intention to get married October of 2019, so this year, but because of the baby and how “traditional” our parents can be, we are moving the wedding up to before the baby is born. So in my mind, even I feel like people will judge MY decision to get married and people I know will assume we are getting married just because I got pregnant which of course isn’t the case.

Of course Britney only knew frank a total of 5 minutes before her entire life flashed before her eyes and she’s married with her fourth on the way but honestly, regardless of how she went about this marriage it happens to a lot of people. No matter what, people would’ve judged if frank completely abandoned the baby or if she aborted it. In all reality, she couldn’t win any scenario regarding Scarlett and her shotgun marriage

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bfe96e.jpg[/IMG]

Guess all that fast food really took a toll

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

On her insta stories she trying on tight athletic pants for a sponsorship of course!! I wish I looked that good after having a 4th baby. I must be out of shape lol! Obviously she's not as thin as she was when she met Frank but I think she looks ok for still being in the first month of postpartum.
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

Highlighter wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
js2013 wrote:No, she sleeps in the bed with both of them surrounded by blankets...much safer....not!

Don't you get cold sleeping without being fully covered?
Nope, I am always hot at night actually so it worked out for us perfectly. If I do get cold, I put on a sweater or whatever.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Is that pic 3 weeks post baby? I don't think she looks bad 3 weeks out from having her 4th baby. Everything gets more stretched out every time.

Now, will she buckle down and eat healthy [which she should be doing anyway hello breastfeeding] or pull the breastfeeding burns 500 calories a day and choose to eat 500 of fast food?
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

wonderwall99 wrote:
Honestly, although I don’t agree how Britney went about her marriage with Frank, it does happen and I can’t necessarily judge.
My boyfriend and I have been together for over 2 years and to our surprise, I got pregnant!
We even had every intention to get married October of 2019, so this year, but because of the baby and how “traditional” our parents can be, we are moving the wedding up to before the baby is born. So in my mind, even I feel like people will judge MY decision to get married and people I know will assume we are getting married just because I got pregnant which of course isn’t the case.

Of course Britney only knew frank a total of 5 minutes before her entire life flashed before her eyes and she’s married with her fourth on the way but honestly, regardless of how she went about this marriage it happens to a lot of people. No matter what, people would’ve judged if frank completely abandoned the baby or if she aborted it. In all reality, she couldn’t win any scenario regarding Scarlett and her shotgun marriage

FYI no one will remember in a few years. :) It might feel like a big deal now, but I’m 6 years out of the same situation and most people don’t even know/care. (We were engaged for a month before I got pregnant.)
RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RedRuby »

looks just like frank
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BritneyandBaldy: Happy Never After (Part 61)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Britney’s getting a cover up tattoo...gee I wonder which one she’s gonna cover up......
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

The "secret" is that Frank got a tattoo of Scarlett's name and will be getting more tattoos dedicated to his family, and Britney is getting a cover-up tattoo (probably the one for Ean) and will be getting more tattoos as well. Boring.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”