8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

MelE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by MelE »

How the hell did Julie end up with $90. Not to mention the other $26 she gave Eve in the past week or two. And then Ruby just laughs it off? What weirdos.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

And naming the child involved? Wow. That was so inappropriate and weird. And don't get me started on the ethnocentrism of Russell's play. He did a good job, but all the little white kids dressed up as indigenous people was rather cringey...
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

How many vlogs are they going to stretch out the whole "julie has a secret?" thing. I didn't watch any of them, but I'm tired of lazy vloggers who stretch 1 tiny thing into days of vlogs. Like the stupid Valentine vlogs being stretched over a weeks time. Seriously, your only job is to film your day, edit it, and upload it and you are so lazy you take one thing that happens for 10 minutes and stretch it over a 3 day period. Plus you are almost 2 weeks behind in posting so not only are you so lazy to split 1 day into a 3 day vlog, but now you are taking days at a time without doing anything at all. LAZY
ujvs_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ujvs_ »

I’m confused - so Julie paid Eve money to keep a secret, which was that she gave her friend money for the watch?? But in yesterday’s video Ruby said that Julie told her the secret...
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am So many things wrong with the Julie watch situation but the worst part was how ruby handled it. Laughing hysterically about it?! Umm there are major issues. Ruby has no idea what her kids are up to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The sad thing is Julie has to give a friend money to make sure she got the gift that she wanted!
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

sheltiefan wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 am
Ckc717 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:49 am So many things wrong with the Julie watch situation but the worst part was how ruby handled it. Laughing hysterically about it?! Umm there are major issues. Ruby has no idea what her kids are up to.

The sad thing is Julie has to give a friend money to make sure she got the gift that she wanted!
Having a 9 year old girl I also find it really sad that Julie had to give her friend money to get what she wanted for her birthday. A watch isn't even a toy and very useful for a 10 year old so why couldn't ruby just get her the watch instead of pointless gifts she wanted her to have. She knows nothing about her kids and if mine did this I would be embarrassed to the point I wouldn't show my face for a while. It's so sad how Julie knows never to expect the gift she has asked for and yet ruby made a big deal at Christmas about abbie not telling her what she wanted so she got things that didn't fit or she had no use for. Ruby said the moral of that story is to ask for what you want. Obviously Julie has been asking since Christmas and still never got a watch. Awful parenting.
mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

Mummyuk wrote:
sheltiefan wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 am

Having a 9 year old girl I also find it really sad that Julie had to give her friend money to get what she wanted for her birthday. A watch isn't even a toy and very useful for a 10 year old so why couldn't ruby just get her the watch instead of pointless gifts she wanted her to have. She knows nothing about her kids and if mine did this I would be embarrassed to the point I wouldn't show my face for a while. It's so sad how Julie knows never to expect the gift she has asked for and yet ruby made a big deal at Christmas about abbie not telling her what she wanted so she got things that didn't fit or she had no use for. Ruby said the moral of that story is to ask for what you want. Obviously Julie has been asking since Christmas and still never got a watch. Awful parenting.

Yeah I don’t know how I felt about this video. It made me feel so uncomfortable in so many ways. Let’s just image how the conversation probably came to play between these girls. HOW IN THE WORLD DONT HER PARENTS GET HER ONE?! Julie has to give money to someone so they can buy it for her. I mean she could of just given it to Sherry and she buy it. I’m guessing Sherry isn’t one to trust since she’s a goody-goody weirdo and would of said something .. either way. What Julie did was wrong and disturbing and not a laughing matter.

It makes me sad with these kids. Chad has wanted Vans for so long and his parents still won’t buy him shoes?! WTH! They cost less then 70 bucks man. But sometimes I just laugh when they taunt him with Vans shirts ImageImageImage I mean you didn’t get Vans shoes but hey you got a shirt.

Oh man.. what a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

mariaamzmt wrote:
Mummyuk wrote:
sheltiefan wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 am The sad thing is Julie has to give a friend money to make sure she got the gift that she wanted!

Yeah I don’t know how I felt about this video. It made me feel so uncomfortable in so many ways. Let’s just image how the conversation probably came to play between these girls. HOW IN THE WORLD DONT HER PARENTS GET HER ONE?! Julie has to give money to someone so they can buy it for her. I mean she could of just given it to Sherry and she buy it. I’m guessing Sherry isn’t one to trust since she’s a goody-goody weirdo and would of said something .. either way. What Julie did was wrong and disturbing and not a laughing matter.

It makes me sad with these kids. Chad has wanted Vans for so long and his parents still won’t buy him shoes?! WTH! They cost less then 70 bucks man. But sometimes I just laugh when they taunt him with Vans shirts ImageImageImage I mean you didn’t get Vans shoes but hey you got a shirt.

Oh man.. what a mess

I swear all his vans shirts have been bought by Kesleys family anyway!

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

With a gizmo watch, don’t you have to pay a monthly fee to use it? How did Julie think this was going to happen? The whole thing reeks of bs to me.
mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

freebeegal wrote:
mariaamzmt wrote:
Mummyuk wrote: Having a 9 year old girl I also find it really sad that Julie had to give her friend money to get what she wanted for her birthday. A watch isn't even a toy and very useful for a 10 year old so why couldn't ruby just get her the watch instead of pointless gifts she wanted her to have. She knows nothing about her kids and if mine did this I would be embarrassed to the point I wouldn't show my face for a while. It's so sad how Julie knows never to expect the gift she has asked for and yet ruby made a big deal at Christmas about abbie not telling her what she wanted so she got things that didn't fit or she had no use for. Ruby said the moral of that story is to ask for what you want. Obviously Julie has been asking since Christmas and still never got a watch. Awful parenting.

Oh man.. what a mess

I swear all his vans shirts have been bought by Kesleys family anyway!

They have! LOL LOL . It’s like "ok Ruby we can only get him shirts, get your stuff together and buy the boy shoes" they are hinting and Ruby’s not biting .

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Catface2 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:06 pm With a gizmo watch, don’t you have to pay a monthly fee to use it? How did Julie think this was going to happen? The whole thing reeks of bs to me.
It all reeks of BS to me too. Even if Julie paid a friend of her own volition to get her the only present she wanted (who could blame her), Ruby's stories are problematic. Eve was adamant that there was no secret and she never asked for any money, in multiple vlogs/scenes. And what was "the other secret" Eve and Ruby knew? Sloppy writing.

The biggest problem is why they are not concerned that Julie has $120 to casually spend on multiple "secrets" in a few days. Maybe the "secret with Eve" is that she's selling Russell's Adderall to kids at school. They are insane for teaching their kids that paying people off to keep your secrets is kind/smart/good.....but buying a watch will get you disowned. It sounds like they are trying to raise a mafia boss (and proud of it).
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

If Julie has access to 120$ of her own money than what’s stopping Chad from buying vans??

Kjr123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Didn’t she say in the vlog yesterday or the day before that Julie told her the secret but didn’t wanna tell the viewers and how today she said Kevin told her the secret and Julie had no idea. I’m confused by the whole thing. And why does Julie have so much money? And why if this is real would ruby ever think it’s funny I would be ashamed my child felt like she couldn’t come to me to get a damn watch. Instead I would be embarrassed that she saw someone else’s mother to get her something she wanted with her own money. I can’t stand this family. And she casually said “kevjn Told her mom to just go ahead and buy the watch” WTF!!! One Kevin is always making decisions without consulting ruby which would piss me off and then to put the work of buying the watch on someone else? Damn, get the money back teach her a lesson and help her go buy a damn watch.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

Wtf. This family is so weird. I feel like they made such a big deal out of the secret thing so they came up with this watch secret and it’s all BS. They must be running out of ideas after all the holidays are over. Like someone said above, they stretch one little thing out into many days of videos. It’s absurd.

Lol Chad will never get vans at this point. Hopefully Kesley’s parents will get him some because that’s the only way he’ll get what he actually wants. They blow money on some stupid shit but they won’t get their growing son the pair of shoes he actually wants. Not for Christmas and not for his birthday. That is soooo strange to me. He’s not asking for anything extravagant. I’m sure those white running shoes he got for his bday coat more than vans do.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Kevin might not want to tell her certain things because she can't keep queit. She either goes telling her mother and sisters and now when they're famous hse shares it with the world.

She's disabled the comment section on the latest videos. People must be coming at her hard. Ruby doesn't care when they critique her children but when they come at her she reacts. I wonder what people have been writing.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Namm wrote:Kevin might not want to tell her certain things because she can't keep queit. She either goes telling her mother and sisters and now when they're famous hse shares it with the world.

She's disabled the comment section on the latest videos. People must be coming at her hard. Ruby doesn't care when they critique her children but when they come at her she reacts. I wonder what people have been writing.

It’s most likely because of the latest Adpocalypse. She can’t afford to have a questionable comment trigger YT’s attention and cause a demonetization.

Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:27 am
Namm wrote:Kevin might not want to tell her certain things because she can't keep queit. She either goes telling her mother and sisters and now when they're famous hse shares it with the world.

It’s most likely because of the latest Adpocalypse. She can’t afford to have a questionable comment trigger YT’s attention and cause a demonetization.

I didn't know about this but it makes sense now. It looks like every other big Youtube family has stopped the comments section on certain videos as well. Thanks for the info.
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

The comments are deactivated for all of her videos even a year back. But the same is true for Ellie's and Bonnie's videos, as well as April and Davey's for example. What is going on?

edit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... 0bce8b4d4f
Last edited by LilaRose on Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

LilaRose wrote:The comments are deactivated for all of her videos even a year back. But the same is true for Ellie's and Bonnie's videos, as well as April and Davey's for example. What is going on?
I just watched the video posted today and can read the comments. Even if YT disable comments on videos they’ll still lose money because of the engagement.

LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Lolislol26 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:01 am
LilaRose wrote:The comments are deactivated for all of her videos even a year back. But the same is true for Ellie's and Bonnie's videos, as well as April and Davey's for example. What is going on?
I just watched the video posted today and can read the comments. Even if YT disable comments on videos they’ll still lose money because of the engagement.

yes, you can comment on today's and yesterday's video. But those are the only ones.

Return to “8 Passengers”