Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Forum rules
Please stay on topic and do not fight with each other (if you wish to fight, go to the Boxing Ring forum). Also, please use the report function sparingly, or the topic will be locked until all reports can be dealt with appropriately.
Lauren704
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Airhead Williams: Skylas new shoes, Tamiflu, Adeline who? PART #25

Post by Lauren704 »

Obviously her photographer took that pic for thumbnail the same time she took all the other ones. Then Airhead decides today to film a video so she puts on the same outfit, curls her hair(or had blowout by her shity stylist) pulls shit out of the refrigerator and calls it a haul. I do not understand how so many people are fooled by her. She is so fucking pathetic it’s sickening.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by username44 »

If she didn't unfollow Brianna on IG I would have sworn she was copying her with the pictures, maybe she is. Brianna has a professional photographer come take pictures of her posing on her exercise bike, or with a bottle of wine and some random vegetables you know, trying to look candid. lmao. Anything to blow $$$$ on.
Treats2
Talker
Talker

Post by Treats2 »

She only cares about her health when she’s pregnant. In reality, she just doesn’t want to blow up like she did with Skyla.

When Not George comes, she’ll use her by breastfeeding until she’s close to her ideal weight, and then she’ll switch her over to formula.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Post by Jammrm »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d4a939.jpg[/IMG]

I guess I got to her just a tad lol[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0967a6.jpg[/IMG]

hereforfun
Talker
Talker

Post by hereforfun »

kristieanne87 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Get better, Susan!
SerendipitySusan wrote:Well girls I’m in the hospital, I have pneumonia in both lungs. Don’t feel much up to typing for a while. Or looking at Aryan’s stupid artificial photos that match her artificial life. Wish she were here so I could breathe on her extra hard. Just kidding. Mostly. Talk to u all soon xoxo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Get well soon 🙏
Boymomma
Informer
Informer

Post by Boymomma »

Look at that pot roast Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 86218d.jpg[/IMG]

Hale27

Post by Hale27 »

She can use all the la mer, skin Medica, dermaflash but if she's not eating well and not wearing sunscreen daily and reapplying throughout the day she will never see those anti aging results.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Post by Jammrm »

That is a fake ass grocery haul. She put that granola on Instagram like two weeks ago saying it was amazing and it’s never been opened. Tara has the exact bag and I guarantee you it was sent free. Aaryn is a liar saying “I ordered this” she gets it as PR. She just dug out that old ass oatmeal and faked a video lmfao

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Omg her video was horrible!!!!! I hope she never posts a video like that again!!!!!! Ew!!! I’m so glad grocery hauls are normally brand new items not an almost empty milk gallon that was just gross. She should have just not posted anything and what’s up with her outfit and hair lol
Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Manda33556 »

I just looked at Aaryns IG for the first time in a couple of weeks and is she trying to make her self look bigger ?? Like no one is forgetting that you are pregnant airhead do you really want to look 6 months pregnant right now because you do.
I also think this whole new cooking , I care about my family bull crap is to save face for the ass tearing she got over Adeline getting the flu and the whole picture of her miserable in the stroller while Airhead was oblivious to the fact. It was probably way worse than we realized because she had so many people blocked so fast.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Avocado[31] »

That grocery haul was a total joke lmbooo. How are you going to pull out 3 potatoes and 3 cuties like you bought it like that? Omgosh so embarrassing. That would have made more sense as a refrigerator tour than a grocery haul, girl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Manda33556
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Manda33556 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Omg her video was horrible!!!!! I hope she never posts a video like that again!!!!!! Ew!!! I’m so glad grocery hauls are normally brand new items not an almost empty milk gallon that was just gross. She should have just not posted anything and what’s up with her outfit and hair lol
She acted like a nervous wreck like maybe someone had told her she was going to be broke if she didn't make her channel half way decent ! ImageImageImage

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

What is her deal with letting Duchess on the counter?!? She was walking all over the groceries on the counter. She lets her sleep in the same dock-a-tot that she puts her kids in. Guess she can't be bothered with keeping the cat off of things. Makes cringe everytime I see it!! Nasty ass!

Anybody else notice her hair curled and parted down the middle?? It looks a lot like Tara's but Tara actually does hers much better. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4140b5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 32b2e1.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by vandelynn »

hereforfun wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Get better, Susan!
SerendipitySusan wrote:Well girls I’m in the hospital, I have pneumonia in both lungs. Don’t feel much up to typing for a while. Or looking at Aryan’s stupid artificial photos that match her artificial life. Wish she were here so I could breathe on her extra hard. Just kidding. Mostly. Talk to u all soon xoxo

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Get well soon Image
Get well soon!!!

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Hahaha I think so because she never films and uploads on the same day if she wasn’t pregnant I would have thought she was on something lol she probably got in trouble by her managment team lol

Manda33556 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:35 pm
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:Omg her video was horrible!!!!! I hope she never posts a video like that again!!!!!! Ew!!! I’m so glad grocery hauls are normally brand new items not an almost empty milk gallon that was just gross. She should have just not posted anything and what’s up with her outfit and hair lol
She acted like a nervous wreck like maybe someone had told her she was going to be broke if she didn't make her channel half way decent ! ImageImageImage

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Post by lilagrace1 »

vandelynn wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:52 pm
All she has accomplished in my book is the fact she has proven just how bipolar she really is!! She goes from being a lazy sloppy sloth to pageant hair wannabe Barbie who all of a sudden realizes that she should cook. She literally goes from one extreme to another and it's like being on a crazy train. I wonder if Nicks drive home consists of what "Aaryn" he is coming home to??

I would love to see her change and fice credit when credit is due but this crazy b**ch hasn't changed. The only thing that has changed is the fact that she is being called out for the lazy asshole she really is from all different directions and it's messing with her $$$$$ money. Nice to see that you will try to implement changes when its affects her but not bc she truly trying to be the best Mom for her kids. I only got thru maybe 3 minutes of the vlog and the fact that she spent those 3 minutes lying thru her horse teeth doesn't make it even fun to hate watch her anymore. She legit pisses me off the moment the lies pour out of her mouth. She is vile smh

Right she is a total boss mom making sure her meals are planned to the macros but her kids she just goes with quickie yogurts and nurture life. real moms actually search for healthy toddler/kids meals because they care about their kids getting the right nutrition. nobody cares what your "trainer" planned for you to eat in painstaking detail airhead. do you ever think about family meal planning? like where are the meal plans for the reat of your family?
Morethescarier

Post by Morethescarier »

Jammrm wrote:
minera16 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 95a968.jpg[/IMG]

A cute moment between Adeline and Nick and what does air fart do? Ask cryla to come back into the shot she she can focus on her in her stupid fucking Ariel costume. #AdelineNeedsAnewmom

Skyla was being mean to Zel so she tried to run Nick over to get away from her. The the brat ran after Zel and Aaryn knew she was being mean to that dog. See how fast Zel ran from Skyla? She also lets Adeline terrorize the cat. She was trying to hurt the cat yesterday. She’s little and probably doesn’t realize it but that cat ran fast away from her. Aaryn is gonna be pissed when Skyla tries that with another dog and gets bit

Kinda hope she does, might teach her to respect animals more.
Make her realise they have feelings too.

girlygirlie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by girlygirlie »

Also, could she squeeze more freaking ads in one single video? Every five minutes the video pauses with a minute long ad.
girlygirlie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by girlygirlie »

vandelynn wrote:What is her deal with letting Duchess on the counter?!? She was walking all over the groceries on the counter. She lets her sleep in the same dock-a-tot that she puts her kids in. Guess she can't be bothered with keeping the cat off of things. Makes cringe everytime I see it!! Nasty ass!

Anybody else notice her hair curled and parted down the middle?? It looks a lot like Tara's but Tara actually does hers much better. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4140b5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 32b2e1.jpg[/IMG]

Also, could she squeeze more freaking ads in one single video? Every five minutes the video pauses with a minute long ad.
Hale27

Post by Hale27 »

xocoffeeloverxo wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:03 am
Hahaha I think so because she never films and uploads on the same day if she wasn’t pregnant I would have thought she was on something lol she probably got in trouble by her managment team lol

Manda33556 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:35 pm

Definitely her manager said something to her. You could tell it was pulled together in 10 minutes.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Snarkybetch23 »

She doesn’t look good. All that make up and her hair...hello pageant girl. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 099380.jpg[/IMG]

oops
Amateur
Amateur

Post by oops »

Omg I’m sure you guys already know, but YouTube is demonetizing and blocking comments of videos with children in attempts to reigning in the pedophelia that is all to prevalent on this platform. I think they’re also flagging videos with a certain icon idk (which I feel like is a little counterproductive—almost signals to those disturbed and preditorial individuals “hey this video has kids!”) but anyways, I’m sure this is why aaryn and so many others are taking to Instagram for their ads and peddling/selling their children’s lives for $$$. I saw one of the saccone jolys tweets about it, saying they liked this new change and others like Colleen ballinger who are pissed their little child can’t continue to bring in the money. Just kind of sick how so many “family vloggers” are sooo upset about the demonetization first and foremost all while not giving two fucks about their children being exploited by countless pedophile rings. It just shows where these people’s priorities are. This isn’t even just reserved for aaryn, just YouTube in general. Very interest in seeing how this all plays out. This is the death of her channel for sure lol, I’m here for it
oops
Amateur
Amateur

Post by oops »

Sorry I know this isn’t aaryn, but just some insights for anyone interested with what’s going on! Lol here’s a thought to all the upset youtubers: GET YOUR UNDERAGE NON CONSENTING CHILDREN OFF OF THE INTERNET! Certainly not victim blaming, but this very real problem can be avoided by leaving the children out of your money making schemes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
StopTheHate
Talker
Talker

Post by StopTheHate »

Can anyone explain her fall out with Bitsofbri (Brianna K) I feel like not too long ago in one of her vlogs she was going on and on and on about how sweet Bri is and how much she brings her confidence up. I was surprised to see they unfollowed each other on insta

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Rkp65i »

I think its lind of funny how everyone on here says Tara’s hair is curled so much better and on her thread people think her hair is UGLY AF. People say she curls it like Farrah circa 80s. I like both of their hair but just thought it was ironic. I think both looked better with a chopped lob cut. More fresh.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”