Haleigh Everts

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Haleigh Everts

Unread post by ellarichards34 »

Blossom76 wrote:sure troll, whatever you say! :jes:
Would you like proof that she never told me to? I can post pics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:She literally had a mental breakdown on camera on IG 'addressing this' (and lets me honest it wasn't even us, it was someone she knew from her real life) but sure troll, whatever you say! :jes:
And the person she knew from real life was here, she said she knows because she blocked the person on Facebook and then they posted here that she deleted her Facebook

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Blossom76 »

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:47 pm
Blossom76 wrote:sure troll, whatever you say! :jes:
Would you like proof that she never told me to? I can post pics!

TRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

I honestly don't care, you're totally boring the living fuck out of me right now.

Moral advice from a troll on a gossip website - ummm ok, that's going to be taken seriously
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

It would be taken seriously if I posted pics, and all I’ve ever talked about with her is about being homeschooled, what Mormons believe when it comes to politics, and about the makeup she sold

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:54 pm It would be taken seriously if I posted pics, and all I’ve ever talked about with her is about being homeschooled, what Mormons believe when it comes to politics, and about the makeup she sold

OMGosh, do you actually read the bullshit you write? What the hell is wrong with you? Posting some stupid screenshot of you chatting online about whatever with Haleigh is not going to make me take any of your "moralistic recommendations" on how I should behave online seriously. I come here to gossip about her, that's the whole point of this website, to gossip. I don't give a single crap about what you talk to Haleigh about.
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:54 pm It would be taken seriously if I posted pics, and all I’ve ever talked about with her is about being homeschooled, what Mormons believe when it comes to politics, and about the makeup she sold

Posting some stupid screenshot of you chatting online about whatever with Haleigh is not going to make me take any of your moralistic recommendations on how I should behave online seriously. I come here to gossip about her, that's the whole point of this website, to gossip. I don't give a single crap about what you talk to Haleigh about.
You’re connotations towards she is talking to me about this and telling people to come over to this thread, which is not true. I would not post them to give you my morals. I would post them to prove that I’m here on my own will.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Blossom76 wrote:

Posting some stupid screenshot of you chatting online about whatever with Haleigh is not going to make me take any of your moralistic recommendations on how I should behave online seriously. I come here to gossip about her, that's the whole point of this website, to gossip. I don't give a single crap about what you talk to Haleigh about.
You’re connotations towards she is talking to me about this and telling people to come over to this thread, which is not true. I would not post them to give you my morals. I would post them to prove that I’m here on my own will.

I said posting some screenshots of your chats with Haleigh is not going to make me take any of your moralistic advice seriously, which is obviously what you want, obviously your intention for being here is to tell us off and try to guilt trip us into not gossiping, because that's all you keep doing. WTF makes you think showing me 'evidence' of why you're here is going to all of a sudden make me take your moralistic recommendations seriously? I don't care. No matter what 'evidence' or crap you post I'm not taking moralistic advice from you. You're a nutjob.

To be clear I said
"TRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

I honestly don't care, you're totally boring the living fuck out of me right now.

Moral advice from a troll on a gossip website - ummm ok, that's going to be taken seriously"

to which you replied

"It would be taken seriously if I posted pics, and all I’ve ever talked about with her is about being homeschooled, what Mormons believe when it comes to politics, and about the makeup she sold"
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:01 pm
Blossom76 wrote: Posting some stupid screenshot of you chatting online about whatever with Haleigh is not going to make me take any of your moralistic recommendations on how I should behave online seriously. I come here to gossip about her, that's the whole point of this website, to gossip. I don't give a single crap about what you talk to Haleigh about.

I said posting some screenshots of your chats with Haleigh is not going to make me take any of your moralistic advice seriously, which is obviously what you want, obviously your intention for being here is to tell us off and try to guilt trip us into not gossiping, because that's all you keep doing. WTF makes you think showing me 'evidence' of why you're here is going to all of a sudden make me take your moralistic recommendations seriously? I don't care. No matter what 'evidence' or crap you post I'm not taking moralistic advice from you. You're a nutjob.

To be clear I said
"TRRRRRRROOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

Moral advice from a troll on a gossip website - ummm ok, that's going to be taken seriously"

to which you replied

"It would be taken seriously if I posted pics, and all I’ve ever talked about with her is about being homeschooled, what Mormons believe when it comes to politics, and about the makeup she sold"
I’m not here to guilt you into anything ? Saying you guys are immature to hide behind a screen and say whatever you want is calling it as it is, not guilting. Of course I’m going to offer screenshots, you mentioned Haleigh wants us here, but she never sent me here. I’m the nut job? Says the grown women who is on a gossip website hiding behind a screen talking shit about somebody who did nothing to them, as an adult, not a child. I’m not a nutjob. Advice? Saying you’re immature and childish is not giving you “moralistic advice”

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

“We’re not stupid enough to give out our personal information” but you’re immature enough to gossip about somebody else’s, and yes they made it public, but how does it affect you? Not at all. Yeah, just hide behind a screen and say whatever you want, as a grown woman- gossiping about things that don’t affect you- is way more stupid. “They get government assistance”- yes, but that’s about 50,000 dollars for all the years that they’re on it combined- say if CJ does make $60k a year... within 5 years it’s all payed back. Within 10 years more than all of it is payed back? She gets taxed from Her YouTube ads? She works to edit those videos? She earns that money? She pays tax? She probably payed tax on selling maskara, too. She has payed tax in the past when she worked? Babies and toddlers don’t ask for expensive things, just get them a bunch of toys from the dollar tree and they’re happy- babies don’t understand the concept of material things.

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh I'm totally sure she pays tax on her Mascara and her school run driving income, of course - NOT

Yes you're a nut job, this website is designed for talking shit about people who have done nothing to us! And you're here to defend those people - NUT JOB

Anyway troll, this thread is pretty much dead - this thread is irrelevant, Haleigh is irrelevant and you are irrelevant.
OneGoodThing
Talker
Talker

Unread post by OneGoodThing »

She’s complaining on her insta stories about how she should have the right to endanger her children and others by not vaccinating. Honestly I just feel sorry for her because she’s never been taught to think for herself and has no independence. I’m sure that she’s really lonely having two kids and zero support system aside from her mentally abusive husband. I’ve said it before, but she really really needs non-faith-based therapy. A therapist would be able to identify abusive behaviors and tell her that it’s not normal/okay. It would be hard to confront those issues, but it would be so much better for her and the kids in the long run.
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

It must be lonely for her, she has complained a lot about having no friends in her real life, I guess that's why she depends on attention from social media so much. You have to wonder why she has no friends though, she is obviously a social person so she must be rubbing people the wrong way to have no friends, its not hard to join a mother/baby group, organise play dates for her kids with other mothers etc, if no one likes her there has to be a reason for it. She really does need non-religious therapy.

I cant even with the vaccinations, she is so friggin irresponsible, maybe other mothers don't want their kids near her kids because of it, you can't blame them. I hope fines are imposed on people who don't vaccinate their kids. Something has to be done so these idiots take health care seriously.
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:Oh I'm totally sure she pays tax on her Mascara and her school run driving income, of course - NOT

Yes you're a nut job, this website is designed for talking shit about people who have done nothing to us! And you're here to defend those people - NUT JOB

Anyway troll, this thread is pretty much dead - this thread is irrelevant, Haleigh is irrelevant and you are irrelevant.
The mascara company is paying the people that sell it... if the company is paying the people, the company has to take tax out of the paychecks like any other company does... an online website that makes sales is not an under the counter thing

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:Oh I'm totally sure she pays tax on her Mascara and her school run driving income, of course - NOT

And depending on how the people that hired her for school runs found her, if it was say, on a website agency for child care, then they would have hired her as an employee, or maybe it was just say, people from her church and it’s under the counter- but you don’t know if she does or not

ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Okay well just because Haleigh’s irrelevant to you guys doesn’t mean she’s irrelevant to all of her followers, she gained back around 400 when she made her account public in the first 5 mins, so that doesn’t make her an irrelevant person, just irrelevant in your minds

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:12 am
The mascara company is paying the people that sell it... if the company is paying the people, the company has to take tax out of the paychecks like any other company does... an online website that makes sales is not an under the counter thing

look genius troll, you complete idiot, Maskara is an MLM company, so its like being a sub-contractor, you sign an agreement to be a distributor and you are responsible for paying your own tax out of the commissions you receive for selling product. Maskara has NOTHING to do with its distributors obligation to the taxation department, its up to the individual to declare that income and pay appropriate taxation on it.

And she gets cash money for her school runs, she has said so herself on social media before
ellarichards34
Amateur
Amateur

Blossom76 wrote:
ellarichards34 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:12 am

look genius troll, you complete idiot, Maskara is an MLM company, so its like being a sub-contractor, you sign an agreement to be a distributor and you are responsible for paying your own tax out of the commissions you receive for selling product. Maskara has NOTHING to do with its distributors obligation to the taxation department, its up to the individual to declare that income and pay appropriate taxation on it.

And she gets cash money for her school runs, she has said so herself on social media before
She said she might not qualify for food stamps because of it which means she knows the government knows... she knows if you don’t pay tax on it you’ll face consequences she’s 26 yrs old

Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

ellarichards34 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:13 am
She said she might not qualify for food stamps because of it which means she knows the government knows... she knows if you don’t pay tax on it you’ll face consequences she’s 26 yrs old

She's 26 years old. She needs to grow up, she should be concerned about the consequences of not vaccinating her children or giving them social time/playdates to interact with other children
locobananas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by locobananas »

Did she delete her insta? I can’t find her. And to make sure I wasn’t blocked, I logged in from my husbands account and still
Can’t find her 😂
Blossom76
Gossiper
Gossiper

locobananas wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:23 pm Did she delete her insta? I can’t find her. And to make sure I wasn’t blocked, I logged in from my husbands account and still
Can’t find her 😂
its still there search 'foreverts44'

Return to “Haleigh Everts”