Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

Brighton wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:30 am
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She started giving Adeline juice at a very young age - like 6 months. That is concerning. So much sugar since then.
Oh my god! My child is 2 years old and a couple of months and has never had juice. He’s only ever known water. Why would she give her juice instead of water!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same. I've never given juice. I was honestly sad when she gave juice to Adeline so young. Adeline was crying and she just handed it to her instead of dealing with the real issue. This woman should not have more kids.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Brighton wrote:The thought of giving a young child cake pops and only juice instead of water on a daily basis makes me sick. And that’s only 2 things out of everything bad that she feeds the girls. Skyla would have never refused water if she simply did not introduce her to that good 2 grow juice! It’s as simple as that. It’s all her fault, everything those little girls eat.

20 grams of carbs and 18 grams of sugar Image
And how many bottles a day does each of them have? Pumping them full of sugar every day, so unnecessary.

Starbucks cake pop, hot mess express this nutrition label.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ed738c.jpg[/IMG]

This is absolutely insane to me. A toddler under the age of 2 shouldn't have any added sugar and a kid over the age of 2 should have 25g or less. Aaryn is easily giving the kids at least twice the recommended amount. I feel bad for Adeline. At the end of the day it wouldn't even matter if she was a big girl if she was eating healthy foods. Mimi ikonn (makes videos on YT) has a girl who's bigger than average, however she eats healthy, whole foods. In that case the girl is big because her dad is super tall not because she's eating cake pops. There's a huge difference.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hale27

Unread post by Hale27 »

Aaron also stated in a video a while back yes, I'm aware of how much sugar my kid's eat. She could care less what they eat and yes it's concerning what they eat. Skyla's face is significantly rounder now than a few months ago. She kept passing back Skyla doughnuts in the the car. She thinks if they have nurture life once a day then who cares what else they eat the rest of the day. It's not fat shaming it's just the truth. God forbid they get juvenile diabetes. She clearly reads here and hopefully one day it will sink in but probably won't until something happens.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She continues to feed her children those awful things because she’s gets so much satisfaction when it causes a rise out of us. She’s too petty and immature to realize the healthy risks it’s cuasing them. Maybe she’s failed to realize her dad died of a brain aneurysm at a young age and her mom has cancer at a young age, but go ahead girl, keep feeding them cancer causing chemicals and cholesterol laden foods just so you can get the last laugh. We know you don’t give a shit about your own children.
Brighton

Aaryn Williams - Swipe Up Links and Pink Drinks | Part #26

Unread post by Brighton »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She continues to feed her children those awful things because she’s gets so much satisfaction when it causes a rise out of us. She’s too petty and immature to realize the healthy risks it’s cuasing them. Maybe she’s failed to realize her dad died of a brain aneurysm at a young age and her mom has cancer at a young age, but go ahead girl, keep feeding them cancer causing chemicals and cholesterol laden foods just so you can get the last laugh. We know you don’t give a shit about your own children.
You’re giving her too much credit!! lol. She absolutely doesn’t do it to piss us off, she does it because it’s convenient and it shuts them up when they’re having a tantrum or they’re just fussy for some reason or another so she doesn’t have to parent. She does it because she’s more focused on her nails and hair and nordy purchases and her daily pink drink from Starbucks, not on her children’s nutrition. It’s easier for her to just hand Skyla 2 doughnuts in the car and a pink drink than hear her whine. And so on and so forth. Skyla specifically is at a point now where she is simply addicted to sugar and if she doesn’t give her what she wants, it’s the end of the world. Truly sickening.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

haterade wrote:
Toodles123 wrote:Thread Title Credit : haterade

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Yay!! ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Your welcome. I always pick the thread Title with most likes and that is in reference to what's going on with the creators life.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Bye!
mcstace wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

No one needs to move on. This may not be the right board for you if you can't handle certain topics or comments.
You might be right, I don’t like airfart but I don’t think I like many of you bitches either! So I’ll just move on and you all can continue to post pics zooming in on a baby’s “fat thighs”. Hope it makes you happy. Oh right... it’s just because you’re concerned... mmmhmmm.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

Brighton wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:24 am The thought of giving a young child cake pops and only juice instead of water on a daily basis makes me sick. And that’s only 2 things out of everything bad that she feeds the girls. Skyla would have never refused water if she simply did not introduce her to that good 2 grow juice! It’s as simple as that. It’s all her fault, everything those little girls eat.

20 grams of carbs and 18 grams of sugar Image
And how many bottles a day does each of them have? Pumping them full of sugar every day, so unnecessary.

Starbucks cake pop, hot mess express this nutrition label.

Oh my goodness the sodium on the cake pop is insane 😳 isn’t less than 2g is the recommended to children 1-3 years, that’s what I discussed with my PED. Yes we discuss these things because it is important to me. Not to mention the amount of food they “eat out” restaurant food has ridiculous amounts of sodium, fat and sugar.
This may sound strange but I recall a chart at my vets where it talked about the effect of giving a couple of fries to your dog. That because of the size of the pet, those couple of fries to them was the equalivalent of eating two large orders of adults fries. Again because of the size of their body and their organs. When I became a mother I could not stop thinking about this, it doesn’t matter if they have a few bites the impact is huge. Not to mention the addiction to gmos/fat/sugar, I understand the mistakes perhaps our parents made with lack of research available and communication but in this day an age it’s truly inexcusable when the data is available at your finger tips. The choice is to blame, the ignorance is to blame, the convience is to blame, the parents are to blame.
What did you purchase on amazon today?
minera16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minera16 »

mcstace wrote:
TrollNationBarbie wrote:She 100% overfeeds Adeline. That kid eats more than I do daily. Hence the reason she hasn’t slimmed down since crawling or walking.

No one needs to move on. This may not be the right board for you if you can't handle certain topics or comments.
You might be right, I don’t like airfart but I don’t think I like many of you bitches either! So I’ll just move on and you all can continue to post pics zooming in on a baby’s “fat thighs”. Hope it makes you happy. Oh right... it’s just because you’re concerned... mmmhmmm.

If you’re going to get that offended by something on here maybe this isn’t the best place for you lol

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

If someone thinks a baby has a gut and big thighs that is their OPINION, and they are entitled to it. Fighting over OPINIONS never gets anyone anywhere, but I digress.

I just hope for Adeline's sake she thins out a little, which I think she will once she gets more steady and can become more vocal about what she wants, even though it's going to be hard for her to do so if she's being fed the wrong foods. Kids are cruel and I would hate to see her get picked on for her weight once she's older. I know how painful it is because it happened to me. I was an overweight kid, and because of that I refuse to let my daughter, or my unborn son go down that path, so yes I watch everything that goes into her mouth, and I am very proud to say she will be 3 in June and hasn't had a cake pop, a starbucks drink, or a good 2 grow juice. Aaryn should be concerned about her health, and the possible mental torture she could go through because of it. Kids are even worse than they were in the mid 90's. Yes, some of us ARE concerned about Adeline. She's the sweetest little soul, and I like her a lot. What's wrong with that?
lolalime
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lolalime »

mcstace wrote:

Someone’s triggered.
jasminelock_89
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jasminelock_89 »

kristinn281 wrote:

Yes she does overfeed her I mean since she was a baby anytime she would cry she would be breastfeeding her that's why she was so huge at such a young age and she continues to overfeed her and give snacks to keep her quiet it's a fact all you have to do is watch her videos or Instagram story and you can see it!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Eh. I’ve breastfed and if they didn’t want to nurse they would make it known. They might suckle a couple times but if they were uninterested then there was no way to overfeed breastfed babies lol

TrollNationBarbie
TROLL

Unread post by TrollNationBarbie »

jasminelock_89 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 am
kristinn281 wrote:

Yes she does overfeed her I mean since she was a baby anytime she would cry she would be breastfeeding her that's why she was so huge at such a young age and she continues to overfeed her and give snacks to keep her quiet it's a fact all you have to do is watch her videos or Instagram story and you can see it!

Eh. I’ve breastfed and if they didn’t want to nurse they would make it known. They might suckle a couple times but if they were uninterested then there was no way to overfeed breastfed babies lol

She didn't 100% breastfeed the entire time. She used formula w/ breastfeeding for a good portion of the time. Numerous people saw cans in the background yet Aaryn loved to lie and act like she breastfeed only. I imagine Adeline got a good portion of her weight gain from the formula and then Aaryn did breastfeeding to make her quiet when she would cry.
Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Well just watch her new vlog of a weekend routine and see how long Adeline is left eating in a high chair compared to skyla. Also see the amount Skyla left on her late and Adeline didn’t leave one bite. She was in the high chair for over a hour eating I guarantee you. She started out with fruit while Aaryn cooked everyone a waffle individually. She was still sitting in it when nick and Skyla left the table to play. She sit in it eating until Aaryn was finished eating.

Jammrm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jammrm »

Oh and in the vlog it shows nick and the girls going downstairs to wake up Aaryn but who is recording them? It’s so damn fake lmfao

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

jasminelock_89 wrote:
kristinn281 wrote:

Well Adeline wouldn't take a pacifier so she shoved her boob in her mouth to shut her up anytime she would make a noise so yes she has always over Fed her .

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

TrollNationBarbie wrote:
jasminelock_89 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:40 am
kristinn281 wrote:Yes she does overfeed her I mean since she was a baby anytime she would cry she would be breastfeeding her that's why she was so huge at such a young age and she continues to overfeed her and give snacks to keep her quiet it's a fact all you have to do is watch her videos or Instagram story and you can see it!

She didn't 100% breastfeed the entire time. She used formula w/ breastfeeding for a good portion of the time. Numerous people saw cans in the background yet Aaryn loved to lie and act like she breastfeed only. I imagine Adeline got a good portion of her weight gain from the formula and then Aaryn did breastfeeding to make her quiet when she would cry.
Yes she started supplementing her with formula so she could drink so she was giving her boob and formula. She has always overfed that babies since she was literally months old. The person on here that was saying that you can't overfeed a baby doesn't obviously watch all of her videos.

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Omg her new video.
When it started I legit thought it was a Tara video, is she trying to sound like Tara now also. Seriously her voice sounds so unnatural. She is trying so hard.
I didn’t see waffles on her meal plan in the last video, continuity & consistency on point girl.
She is so cold to Adaline, when she sat down that energy could not be denied.
Wow she seriously looks as big if not bigger than Tara.

Weekend Morning Routine| Preganant +2 Toddlers - what? This is like a clean with me while dad takes care of the girls.

Plus That detaingler story - thrilling.
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Omg her new video.
When it started I legit thought it was a Tara video, is she trying to sound like Tara now also. Seriously her voice sounds so unnatural. She is trying so hard.
I didn’t see waffles on her meal plan in the last video, continuity & consistency on point girl.
She is so cold to Adaline, when she sat down that energy could not be denied.
Wow she seriously looks as big if not bigger than Tara.

Weekend Morning Routine| Preganant +2 Toddlers - what? This is like a clean with me while dad takes care of the girls.

Plus That detaingler story - thrilling.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

This "morning routine" was so boring, her videos lately are unbearable, no effort and BORING AF. I am so confused about her "healthy lifestyle" - she talked about her breakfast options in her grocery haul but then today she ate waffles? I think her healthy lifestyle is as fake as her blonde hair. There is no way she is eating healthy and already that big at 13 weeks, or is that what happens when you're pregnant when your third? I am pregnant with my second 7.5 weeks and haven't changed at all ... its scary to think of having a bump in 4 weeks that large when I was able to hide it until 17/18 weeks last time.

Return to “Aaryn Williams”