Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Unread post by Whateverumean »

mac531 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:49 am
aniraKKarina wrote:Does she actually think that we'll believe that Jackson said "Mommy taught me well" when she asked him about dressing himself? ImageImage
But then again, Khoa was saying "do you guys know what a skylight is?" and explaining it to the vlog. So yeah, they think we're stupid Image
It’s because he knows most of his viewers are 16 and under so they probably don’t know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol, the comment section the minions do think he said that and calling people idiots who told they edited that part. :D
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

lestalk215 wrote:
QuiteConcerned wrote:I'm a little confused about all of the praise for Landon starting to speak in 2-3 word sentences. (I'm thrilled he's getting some recognition!) Isn't that something that's usually done pretty early on? My son is 14 months and says so many words I can't count them all and yesterday he put together his first string of two words. I know kids develop at different rates, but that's a huge difference in age.
And my child is 18 mo and says 10 to 12 words total.. no where near sentence structures yet. You're right, every kid is different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes every kid is different and both your kids are perfectly normal! BUT in KKs case im almost certain that they don't interact like they should with the kids. There are many reasons for that, one being both the boys are very much behind and it's perfectly possible and could be a coincidence, but we all know the KHOALITY parents they are. Secondly, they interact badly with the kids. They don't correct them, they don't make conversation with the boys, and i could go on for hours. As a speech therapist this really angers me and i try to ignore this issue as much as possible because KK Will never listen and is setting these kids up to fail!!
Okay, rant over, im sorry!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1b3118.jpg[/IMG] if this was Keene answering the question she would be like i’Ve GoT a FoNt ApP cOmInG OuT

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1b3118.jpg[/IMG] if this was Keene answering the question she would be like i’Ve GoT a FoNt ApP cOmInG OuT

Lmfao yes Image

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Those kids had so much much fun at volcano bay. Even Sutton had fun. I don’t know why they can’t give them more experiences like that. That was a very enjoyable vlog. They did it with no one coming with them. I don’t know why they are so scared to take them all out together.

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

“If you want uneven boobs just ask me how to get them!!”

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

chloe6124 wrote:Those kids had so much much fun at volcano bay. Even Sutton had fun. I don’t know why they can’t give them more experiences like that. That was a very enjoyable vlog. They did it with no one coming with them. I don’t know why they are so scared to take them all out together.

I was thinking the same! Even khoa said how fun of a day it was. They are so capable of having fun with them but they would rather keep them at home so keren can take selfies in the mirror all day

mac531
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mac531 »

mac531 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Those kids had so much much fun at volcano bay. Even Sutton had fun. I don’t know why they can’t give them more experiences like that. That was a very enjoyable vlog. They did it with no one coming with them. I don’t know why they are so scared to take them all out together.

I was thinking the same! Even khoa said how fun of a day it was. They are so capable of having fun with them but they would rather keep them at home so keren can take selfies in the mirror all day

AND so landon will take his 3hr nap

laurenxashley
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laurenxashley »

Today’s vlog almost made them seem like a normal family

Delrey__
Gossiper
Gossiper

KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Unread post by Delrey__ »

Khoa stfu about whether we get ideas about where to go if we visit Orlando from the places y’all go, at least kernel recognizes they only go to the same three places LMFAO

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:
Islandbaby14 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 1b3118.jpg[/IMG] if this was Keene answering the question she would be like i’Ve GoT a FoNt ApP cOmInG OuT

Lmfao yes Image

Off topic but I can't be the only one thinking how dumb that looks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

Lmfao yes Image

Today’s vlog was actually nice. I loved seeing them all hangout as a normal family.
But [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 59066f.jpg[/IMG]
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

That bathing suit top looks even worse than I thought Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4cfe9a.jpg[/IMG]

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

My first thought about today’s vlog was Kernel could have easily thrown a T-shirt over her bikini top and been more more comfortable than she was in that zip up in 82 degree weather but you KNOW she did that so she could keep her crazy tatas out.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

alikruz wrote:That bathing suit top looks even worse than I thought Image
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4cfe9a.jpg[/IMG]

WOW I bet other families loved seeing those nasty boobs hanging out of her swimsuit. You look real family friendly keren. Real classy.

landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

I have to say I would kill to have Keren’s body just without the giant ridiculous boobs. The rest of her body looks nice. This vlog was also definitely one of their better vlogs. I’m glad it was a like shorter cause hopefully that just means they were more focused on the boys and family time. Now since I don’t want this to get to Keren’s head when she reads it, here’s a lovely screenshot. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d1e050.jpg[/IMG]

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Mieke wrote:
lestalk215 wrote:
QuiteConcerned wrote:I'm a little confused about all of the praise for Landon starting to speak in 2-3 word sentences. (I'm thrilled he's getting some recognition!) Isn't that something that's usually done pretty early on? My son is 14 months and says so many words I can't count them all and yesterday he put together his first string of two words. I know kids develop at different rates, but that's a huge difference in age.
And my child is 18 mo and says 10 to 12 words total.. no where near sentence structures yet. You're right, every kid is different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yes every kid is different and both your kids are perfectly normal! BUT in KKs case im almost certain that they don't interact like they should with the kids. There are many reasons for that, one being both the boys are very much behind and it's perfectly possible and could be a coincidence, but we all know the KHOALITY parents they are. Secondly, they interact badly with the kids. They don't correct them, they don't make conversation with the boys, and i could go on for hours. As a speech therapist this really angers me and i try to ignore this issue as much as possible because KK Will never listen and is setting these kids up to fail!!
Okay, rant over, im sorry!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
One simple question. Why don't they take 10-15 minutes of their day every day to sit and read to/with them, and slowly increase their vocabulary via word association. Would be a more useful way to spend quiet time than the constant screen time, and would be a way to both bond and stimulate their minds and help with speech/word association and coining sentences . Keren the next time you're at Target and reach out to buy yet another toy for Baby J, how about buying them both a couple of age appropriate books? Put up a shelf in each of their rooms for a small book collection. That would be a worthwhile home project, Keren

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

landonsmommy wrote:I have to say I would kill to have Keren’s body just without the giant ridiculous boobs. The rest of her body looks nice. This vlog was also definitely one of their better vlogs. I’m glad it was a like shorter cause hopefully that just means they were more focused on the boys and family time. Now since I don’t want this to get to Keren’s head when she reads it, here’s a lovely screenshot. Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... d1e050.jpg[/IMG]

I don't think the size is too big for her body honestly. They do look really badly done though, lopsided and saggy

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

kayjay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kayjay »

ReadingMamaDrama wrote:Image
“If you want uneven boobs just ask me how to get them!!”

Jeeeez those are so uneven

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
ReadingMamaDrama wrote:

Lmfao yes Image

Same. Sometimes I just want to read a caption but it feels like I'm trying to translate chinese and witchcraft spells at the same time

Return to “KKandBabyJ”