afarmhousefull Part 1

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by smarlo »

When I was 16, I briefly dated a guy who was 21. I quickly realized what kind of 21 year old dates 16 year olds. Immature! His only good quality was he could buy beer. LOL
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

Never really thought about, what eventually became of all the girls in HS who were engaged

I hope they ran off into the sunset to design a farmhouse

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

When I went to HS, no one was engaged. Lots of them were pregnant, but engaged? Nope. I went to a Catholic girls school in Chicago.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:51 am When I went to HS, no one was engaged. Lots of them were pregnant, but engaged? Nope. I went to a Catholic girls school in Chicago.
Same here. We had a few pregnant girls or already moms in high school. I knew nobody who was engaged. I was married at 22 and plenty of people thought that was young too. Not crazily so. I understand she was married young and they do seem to have a good relationship but she definitely hypes up the “married young” stuff.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I remember two girls in my freshman class who'd had babies over the summer. 8th grade moms! There was another girl a year ahead of me on her second PLANNED baby. Ah, the early 80's was a crazy time!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My friend had twins in 8th grade! High school was full of pregnancies.

We had 5 engaged girls that I knew of. They had diamond rings and all .. Shit was ser.i.ous.

Checked on fb. One couple is still together.

dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Anyone catch her oldest son recording her while she was filming in that last video? Maybe I’m reading too much into it but it felt like maybe either he was mocking her or trying to give her a taste of her own medicine. Lol. I know she doesn’t focus on her kids a ton but I seriously can’t imagine how all these kids must feel having their “YT famous” moms filming all the time. Guess it’s all they know.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Her assumptions video? Kind of a “humble-brag-fest”.

-You assume I’m full of energy and never sit down? Yes, that’s kind of true.
-I’m the cool mom? I’d like to think so.
-I’m not able to rest? I just can’t sit down, I must always be doing something.
Which is fine, whatever. I actually still mostly like Nicci but, dang. Also, any other “assumptions” videos I watched would be more like, “a bunch of you said you think I’m always calm and never yell at my kids....that’s not true, blah blah blah”. They didn’t constantly re-read the same or similar questions and keep answering them. SUMMERIZE people. Group those similar questions together!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

*summarize......duh. Lol
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

I have good skin and a thick head of hair. VAIN, VAIN, VAIN!!
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

smarlo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:44 pm I have good skin and a thick head of hair. VAIN, VAIN, VAIN!!
YES! I couldn’t remember more of them and didn’t want to rewatch.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

do you notice she doesn't mention that Doterra crap anymore? I wonder if the bubble burst and the oily party is over!
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

smarlo wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:15 am do you notice she doesn't mention that Doterra crap anymore? I wonder if the bubble burst and the oily party is over!
I wondered the same thing... didn’t her husband go back to a full-time job, too? It would make sense that he’d have to do that if the oils dried up and her YouTube channel isn’t growing enough to provide real income.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Man I need a long video to keep me occupied while I do cardio but from the comments it seems like her assumptions video is exactly what I imagined it would be. She is so vain. Even how she talks comes off as she feels she is better than everyone. I can’t imagine knowing her in real life. Everything she says is dripping with condescension.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

HCB wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:34 pm Man I need a long video to keep me occupied while I do cardio but from the comments it seems like her assumptions video is exactly what I imagined it would be. She is so vain. Even how she talks comes off as she feels she is better than everyone. I can’t imagine knowing her in real life. Everything she says is dripping with condescension.
I feel like she almost never tells us anything new. It’s the same stuff over and over again. It’s funny on her IG story when she first got the questions she was like “you guys! I’m nice. I’m approachable!” One of the assumptions was something like “I wouldn’t want to cross you”. I can believe that about her. She seems like someone who would be really hard to get close to.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She seems like she throws that house in her husbands face.
She can say, "I designed this door and dont let it hit you on the way out!"

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

smarlo wrote:do you notice she doesn't mention that Doterra crap anymore? I wonder if the bubble burst and the oily party is over!
I’m glad i don’t have to hear about it anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

I have to say, I have friends with larger families and they are all so good about not giving their kids snacks all day long. I TRY and am never successful. I know my kids have too many snacks (we’re all home together all day). I’m not OPPOSED to a few healthy snacks in a controlled way but I have a few that try to grab all day. And that’s with me not even having a ton in our house! BUT, I think it’s so funny that Nicci goes on about “insulin” and “spiking your blood sugar” all day long. Intermittent fasting is SO the rage right now. I admit, I agree with it too. But she’ll act like it was her idea first probably. Lol
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

She's superior, just so you know. LOL
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Man, I watch her IG strories on a third party website sometimes (I’m not on IG) again with the CONSTANT CONSTANT looking around. Mostly looking off to her right. It’s so weird. I feel like she thinks it’s cute to do? (I do admit, her makeup looks great today. And her brows look MUCH better.) Its like some weird hyper thing.

Return to “A-H”