leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by leeiacoccapuffs »

chubbybunny wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:20 pm
Ld5 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:07 pm The bottles she buys are “super highly reviewed”. Huh?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she goes all the way around the world to get to the point shes trying to make. i mean why dont she just say "this got great reviews" or "this is highly recommended" lol.
Because she doesn't have anyone to talk to and loves to hear the sound of her own voice.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

What was that noise she made at the end? Sounded like a dying cat! And I always love the shots of her casually pulling up to the house. I like to imagine her crazy ass getting out of the car to set up the camera. I will never understand those types of shots. Or walking into a store. You had to walk back out to grab the camera. So fake and staged. So perfect for Rash!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

My last post in this thread was out of the blue about The Office and I have another out of the blue thought to add lol. I literally haven’t watched them since Aspyn’s pregnancy announcement because they could not seem more boring. Anyway since getting pregnant, it’s been mentioned in her thread a lot that Aspyn and Parker want four kids. Which got me thinking how Rachelle and Justin say they want four kids. And I genuinely truly cannot picture R&J with four kids, not even parenting wise, but SOLELY financially.

Like.. HOW are they going to afford four kids? Their average daily video views for the last 30 days is around 38k. That might as well be nothing in the “we do YouTube for a living” world. It’s especially nothing for Southern California + a baby + trying for another later this year + husband in school. And she pretty much confirmed word for word that she’s not going back to work as a preschool teacher wItH a DeGreE until after she’s done having kids and the youngest is in preschool. So 10 years minimum? Justin’s sitting around with his thumb up his ass. And I’m not saying being a full time student is easy, but I really don’t think they have the luxury of only having one income right now if they’re trying to save for a freaking house and eventually have three more kids. There are tons of people who are married, with kids, in school, with a job. TONS. And it’s not easy by any means but what did he expect having a child at 22/23 before having a degree under his belt? I still don’t think he has a plan for school/graduating. He should have stayed in the military until deciding 100% what he wants to do with a degree. You can’t dilly dally around with your life when you’re responsible for another life already. They would have been a million times better off if Justin stayed in the military. But he’s a FaMiLy MaN so he HAD to come home. Like do they realize how privileged that sounds? Ugh.

End rant. I’m just salty because I’m the same age as them and my baby fever is through the roof but we’re smart enough to know we’re NOT READY. Probably not for another 2-3 years. We have a massive laundry list of big important things to get done before having a baby lol. I’m saving up for a car right now and my SO is finishing a few more semesters of school. Then we’re probably moving again closer to family. No one cares I’m just ranting. They seem so oblivious to what they need to do/how they need to live NOW to have the life they want to live LATER. It’s great on its own that Justin is back in school but in their circumstances it honestly doesn’t/didn’t seem like the smartest idea. And I’m not blaming this on Justin, he’s the more sane of them out of the two. Rachelle just has big YouTuber dreams and it’s not going to happen.

lintzlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lintzlee »

So I guess she didn’t even put the clip in of her feeding. Emma in the car? hmmmm 🤔 maybe she knew she would get backlash for it
HereForTheTeaaa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by HereForTheTeaaa »

She’s using peachy on Justin and Emma but hiding his face because she knows this filter is going to be SO BAD on people with any type of rosey undertone in their skin. You can literally see how it just turns his whole face another tone of pink, it’s so bad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jaylla
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jaylla »

lintzlee wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:37 pm So I guess she didn’t even put the clip in of her feeding. Emma in the car? hmmmm 🤔 maybe she knew she would get backlash for it
She probably read here first and realized it wasn't a good idea.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

lintzlee wrote:So I guess she didn’t even put the clip in of her feeding. Emma in the car? hmmmm Image maybe she knew she would get backlash for it

She probably read over here and then cut it out...
But then she leaves in the awkward pause after she said she was inserting a clip of Emma seeing Justin come home.

The clip of her driving is always horrible. If you’re going to do that then cut out the part of you walking to pick up the camera after.. it’s so dumb.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She did some pimping video for a new supermarket her mom used to shop at ralphs? Anyway if you buy store brans you will save $1500 a year... um okay rash... she fot baby food pouches... I don’t for a minute believe she even had emma with her, she had the stroller and carseat attached with a big blanket covering “sleeping” emma. When would she miss an opportunity to show the world her perfect redhead??
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Current vlog thumbnail looks like shes in underwear shes so immature

dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 33e8c6.jpg[/IMG]

Sperm eyebrows

leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

dani_banana wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:42 pm //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 33e8c6.jpg

Sperm eyebrows
What actually happened to her? She looks TERRIBLE!
She is dead inside.
leeiacoccapuffs
Gossiper
Gossiper

HereForTheTeaaa wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:26 pm She’s using peachy on Justin and Emma but hiding his face because she knows this filter is going to be SO BAD on people with any type of rosey undertone in their skin. You can literally see how it just turns his whole face another tone of pink, it’s so bad.
Completely changed the color of the walls! They're like a pinky/purple color.
As my kids would say, she went "ham" with the red saturation. So so bad.
dani_banana
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dani_banana »

I decided to watch today’s vlog and I don’t believe she’s getting flare ups with “excruciating” pain, because she would have totally mentioned it before if so!

Maybe she’s feeling so sick because she eats straight CRAP everyday? She’s complaining about her health in one clip then gets pizza in the following clip! She does NOT look healthy! Looks at those swollen and dark eyes!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a990e3.jpg[/IMG]

Also, couldn’t help myself and screen shot this one too lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 817568.jpg[/IMG]

icp
Informer
Informer

Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by icp »

Ld5 wrote:
The clip of her driving is always horrible. If you’re going to do that then cut out the part of you walking to pick up the camera after.. it’s so dumb.

THIS. She always leaves in the clips of her grabbing/fumbling/messing with the camera...like, WHY?!

aniraKKarina
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aniraKKarina »

dani_banana wrote:I decided to watch today’s vlog and I don’t believe she’s getting flare ups with “excruciating” pain, because she would have totally mentioned it before if so!

Maybe she’s feeling so sick because she eats straight CRAP everyday? She’s complaining about her health in one clip then gets pizza in the following clip! She does NOT look healthy! Looks at those swollen and dark eyes!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a990e3.jpg[/IMG]

Also, couldn’t help myself and screen shot this one too lol

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 817568.jpg[/IMG]

Her dark eyes are so bad! Like, she looks sick. That is not normal for a 24 year old.
ally1909
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ally1909 »

why on earth does she cover Emma with that blanket whilst walking round the store? Babies can sleep through all sorts of noise or light she doesn’t need to be covered at all. Its actually dangerous to do that, you are not meant to cover pushchairs or anything like that with a blanket as it can reduce the oxygen.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

For Emma to be 6 months, supposedly a good sleeper, and nurser...and with her husband being around to help Rachelle sure looks like shit. This is with one child guys. They want 4! No way in hell. She will be dead. She already looks dead. I didn’t even look that bad when my son woke every 2 hours, and I was the only one waking with him through the night because my husband worked, and I was an exclusive pumper for 8 months. My son didn’t sleep through the night until well after 6 months. What the hell is going on in that house?
mac531
Talker
Talker

Rachelle and Justin | Part 13

Unread post by mac531 »

So over her
justhere2read
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhere2read »

ally1909 wrote:why on earth does she cover Emma with that blanket whilst walking round the store? Babies can sleep through all sorts of noise or light she doesn’t need to be covered at all. Its actually dangerous to do that, you are not meant to cover pushchairs or anything like that with a blanket as it can reduce the oxygen.

Some babies can’t sleep through noise or light, like mine Image It’s only dangerous while driving or in extreme heat because it can get hot under blankets/swaddles/car seat covers, but in normal temperatures and with moderation, it is okay!

fps
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fps »

some one was just talking about how she doesn't check PO box packages, and now on her instagram story is a PO box haul obviously lol

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”