Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Oh my gosh yes! People have noticed this. No post for her sister? Again it’s typical Tiffani. She lost it when bridesmaids didn’t “like” her posts on Facebook. The rules don’t apply to Tiffani. If you’re not kissing her butt then you’re jealous.
dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

her mouth is so odd. she has horse teeth and looks like she’s permanently frowning with super pointy teeth.
her likes are really dwindling ... she buys followers hands down! 66K followers and only 4K likes on the jewelry post Uhhh ok.

And of course another breastfeeding photo! same content over and over again.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by girlandboymom »

aconnors8 wrote:Go look at her sisters IG. Crybaby rarely (if ever) comments on anything for her sister. And she has the nerve to call other jealous? Isn’t that her BFF? Where’s the posts congratulating her sister? Oh that’s right she didn’t make one.
So, I had to go look at her IG. I've never followed her on there. I unsubscribed to her channel recently. Is there a way she knows that? She has my main IG blocked but I can see her from my other one that I rarely use. I've never even said a negative thing about her or to her. Aaryn got snotty with me in a DM recently. So, I blocked Aaryn. Maybe she told Tiffani. ??? That would make no sense. So weird and pathetic.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Pinkcakes0 wrote:Oh my gosh yes! People have noticed this. No post for her sister? Again it’s typical Tiffani. She lost it when bridesmaids didn’t “like” her posts on Facebook. The rules don’t apply to Tiffani. If you’re not kissing her butt then you’re jealous.
So, I had to go look at her IG. I've never followed her on there. I unsubscribed to her channel recently. Is there a way she knows that? She has my main IG blocked but I can see her from my other one that I rarely use. I've never even said a negative thing about her or to her. Aaryn got snotty with me in a DM recently. So, I blocked Aaryn. Maybe she told Tiffani. ??? That would make no sense. So weird and pathetic.

lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just some stuff I feel compelled to get off my chest.

1. I cannot stand that she calls Carter a toddler. He is almost four years old! My oldest child is a month younger than he is, and it’s been a looooong time since I called her a toddler...she is a preschooler, and so is Carter.
2. The “I’m only 706 days postpartum” game is so annoying. Tiffani, you are not postpartum anymore. Just stop. It’s pathetic and it sounds like an excuse for everything. My youngest is a month older than Ella and I haven’t referred to myself as postpartum since maybe the beginning of fall.
3. Her sister’s “infertility story”. FFS. First of all, “ovarian reserve” isn’t a diagnosis, it’s an approximate measure of how many eggs you have left. DIMINISHED ovarian reserve is an actual infertility diagnosis. And her message “never give up hope”...what happened to her is not typical and is a really damaging and hurtful message for women going through infertility, because in actuality the VAST majority of truly infertile women will not immediately get pregnant on their own a week before starting Clomid. Tiffani seems soooooo desperate to be a part of the TTC journey world and since she gets pregnant at the drop of a hat and can’t capitalize on that she has to drag her sister into it, and Krystal’s story seems flimsy at best. Is my bitter infertile self showing?
4. I actually genuinely enjoy her cleaning videos. And I know everyone loves to hate on her IKEA kitchen but I honestly like it.
5. Her life is so good. Her family wants for nothing...and all she does is COMPLAIN. She has had more date nights and hair/nail appointments since Ella was born than I’ve had in the last 4 years, and my life is good. Hectic and busy and hard, but good.
6. Her jewelry line is a joke. Anyone who pays over $100 for something they could buy at Claire’s for $8.99 is an idiot.
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

dannirog wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:00 pm her mouth is so odd. she has horse teeth and looks like she’s permanently frowning with super pointy teeth.
her likes are really dwindling ... she buys followers hands down! 66K followers and only 4K likes on the jewelry post Uhhh ok.

And of course another breastfeeding photo! same content over and over again.
Wait, WHAT?!?!? Tiffani breastfeeds???? I had no idea!!
minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Her necklace is hideous. Who walks around with a big ass heart necklace in their 30s? Are we playing dress up for Halloween to mimic some rapper-musician?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyinpink4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettyinpink4 »

she really has some nerve with this price point - the dollar tree queen is selling 100 dollar + jewelry - pathetic
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Influencer »

Tiffani bought her subscribers and buys more every time you turn around, the problem with that is, you look shady af! They fail Toby likes for every video and photo, she bought followers on IG too. This girl is one of the reasons family blogging it going extinct. You shouldn’t lie on social media, your lies are Captured daily and with good programs they reincarnate Imagejust like always.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a378c6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 96e1ab.jpg[/IMG] always there. ImageImageImage. I hope the younger girls who watch her are spared a repeat of her stinky breath excuses and rotten mouth lies.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Omg, it must be tuff to go away.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Influencer wrote:Tiffani bought her subscribers and buys more every time you turn around, the problem with that is, you look shady af! They fail Toby likes for every video and photo, she bought followers on IG too. This girl is one of the reasons family blogging it going extinct. You shouldn’t lie on social media, your lies are Captured daily and with good programs they reincarnate Imagejust like always.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a378c6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 96e1ab.jpg[/IMG] always there. ImageImageImage. I hope the younger girls who watch her are spared a repeat of her stinky breath excuses and rotten mouth lies.
You post the same stuff you posted as tufftalk. We get it. Image

Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Pinkcakes0 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:54 pm Oh my gosh yes! People have noticed this. No post for her sister? Again it’s typical Tiffani. She lost it when bridesmaids didn’t “like” her posts on Facebook. The rules don’t apply to Tiffani. If you’re not kissing her butt then you’re jealous.
I thought the same thing. Nothing about her sister having a girl except for an ig story. She's so full of herself.
Cam375
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cam375 »

Girl is freaking nuts!! $120 for a damn cheap ass looking necklace. No thanks!
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Thank you!! The toddler thing drives me bonkers! I agree with everything you said in this post.

lulubelle wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:29 pm Long time lurker, first time poster. Just some stuff I feel compelled to get off my chest.

1. I cannot stand that she calls Carter a toddler. He is almost four years old! My oldest child is a month younger than he is, and it’s been a looooong time since I called her a toddler...she is a preschooler, and so is Carter.
2. The “I’m only 706 days postpartum” game is so annoying. Tiffani, you are not postpartum anymore. Just stop. It’s pathetic and it sounds like an excuse for everything. My youngest is a month older than Ella and I haven’t referred to myself as postpartum since maybe the beginning of fall.
3. Her sister’s “infertility story”. FFS. First of all, “ovarian reserve” isn’t a diagnosis, it’s an approximate measure of how many eggs you have left. DIMINISHED ovarian reserve is an actual infertility diagnosis. And her message “never give up hope”...what happened to her is not typical and is a really damaging and hurtful message for women going through infertility, because in actuality the VAST majority of truly infertile women will not immediately get pregnant on their own a week before starting Clomid. Tiffani seems soooooo desperate to be a part of the TTC journey world and since she gets pregnant at the drop of a hat and can’t capitalize on that she has to drag her sister into it, and Krystal’s story seems flimsy at best. Is my bitter infertile self showing?
4. I actually genuinely enjoy her cleaning videos. And I know everyone loves to hate on her IKEA kitchen but I honestly like it.
5. Her life is so good. Her family wants for nothing...and all she does is COMPLAIN. She has had more date nights and hair/nail appointments since Ella was born than I’ve had in the last 4 years, and my life is good. Hectic and busy and hard, but good.
6. Her jewelry line is a joke. Anyone who pays over $100 for something they could buy at Claire’s for $8.99 is an idiot.
Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

You know what the jewelry is a perfect representation of Tiff.
Tackey, like her style.
Fake, like her personality.
Unoriginal, like her content.
Ugly, like those roots.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

The jewelry line is exactly what Aaryn Williams did lol I don’t think it’s a good business IMO anyways.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

girlandboymom wrote:
Pinkcakes0 wrote:Oh my gosh yes! People have noticed this. No post for her sister? Again it’s typical Tiffani. She lost it when bridesmaids didn’t “like” her posts on Facebook. The rules don’t apply to Tiffani. If you’re not kissing her butt then you’re jealous.

This bitch Tiffani blocked me then she probably told Brianna to block me ok whatever grow the fuck up tiff and Brianna

earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

I’m sorry but 114 dollars for a cheap looking tacky necklace??? What is she on?

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

Didn’t she learn from when Aaryn Williams used that site for her “jewelry line”? People had ordered for guaranteed for Christmas and didn’t receive it in time. It’s a crap website (stillnest) and made with shitty material. Anyone who buys anything of Tiffs or Aaryns is literally dumb

Judge_Moody
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Judge_Moody »

Yeah, she is all about empowering women... whoops I meant SOME women... only those who are just like her or who praise her and kiss the ground she walks on. She is not about empowering ALL women, especially when you have a difference in opinion, morals, and/or way of life than her. She is a joke and anyone who buys that tacky piece of jewelry is also a joke. Does she not realize that a lot of the women she claims she wants to empower probably cant afford to spend 84$ on a tiny heart choker and $114 on a big heart necklace... both of which I've seen at places like Claire's, Forever 21, and payless for less than $20.

I mean really. The only person that chick wants to empower is herself. A woman who truly wants to empower women would be the opposite of tiffani. She claims to be real, but she only shows the "flaws" and "issues" she WANTS to show, and half the time it is a flaw or issue that isn't even that big of a deal or that most would not even see as a flaw or issue. She just does it to try to look relevant and get the compliments of "you'll get through it you're amazing" or "you're so inspiring for being real".... GAG... if she wants to be real, then keep all the negative comments that find their way into your social media, and empower women by showing how you can handle both praise AND criticism... Not calling hitting a delete button strength. That to me, looks weak AF. I'm not saying you have to respond to every hater and explain yourself to everyone, but you can absolutely not claim to be a strong empowering person who handles her own... but then be a person who then deletes and blocks every single person with a different opinion. It's just sad, honestly.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”