GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Claroqsi
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: GiGi&me New Teen mom vlogger

Unread post by Claroqsi »

Gigi is so tall holy cow , check out her instagram . Also is no Hair a symptom of her condition ?
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Did anyone watch her story about what happened in the store? She thinks she was being followed. Opinions? 🙄
Swiftem01
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Swiftem01 »

Honestly felt like she was lying the whole time just like how she lied about the whole ghost thing... and she said “you can see it in the video” talking about how it showed this lady being close to them in tj maxx but I never saw a clip of them in tj maxx or anywhere besides the zoo in that video. Was it in another one?
I just think it was for clickbait. She’s desperate for views since she’s not getting a lot
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

No she never showed any footage. I do agree it was more than likely click bait. Olivia strikes me as the type or person who if you glance at her for one second she’s like “quit staring” “quit checking me out”
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I mean it is possible that whoever was looking at her perhaps follows her channel but didn't know what to say to her. Or she could have just made the entire thing up, which is more believable. Funny that she took the time to snap a pic of this supposed human trafficking van but didn't video record any of it. She is full of shit.

And yes, Gigi is ridiculously tall and her hair isn't growing one bit. She gets more and more awkward looking with each passing day. Of course she's a beautiful, sweet little girl and I am not putting her down, but if Olivia doesn't get her to an endocrinologist soon, she will be five feet tall by the time she is five years old. It will get progressively harder to control her outbursts if she is gargantuan. Also, I hear that with the hormonal issues, they can hit puberty very early and that's the last thing they need. When they were pushing her on that stroller, she looked like a six year old. It is absurd. And notice when Gigi was on the bus and was so excited because she thought she was going to school, Patrick said how she won't go to school for two years. What the hell? She needs early intervention and pre school in a bad way NOW. These are the two most clueless people ever. Gigi is not normal, needs speech therapy, behavioral therapy and to catch up with her peers. If they wait until kindergarten, she will have to go into a special ed classroom.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Why would they not send her to preschool? She’d do nothing but benefit from both preschool and therapy. You’d think with how often they seem to want to get rid of Gracelyn/pawn her off they’d want her gone for a few hours to school? It makes no sense. Please put Gracelyn in school if not she will just fall more behind. She needs the social interaction.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Anyone know why I can't get to her Instagram? Can someone post the picture of Gigi that shows how tall she is?

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

Patrick shaved his beard. I’m hoping he also gets a haircut. He’d look much more put together
maullaban
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maullaban »

Patrick's beard was ugly af why is she crying he cut it?? He had the 'lollipop that fell on the carpet' look.
Without the beard he looks even more like Gigi. They even have the same hairstyle!
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg ""lollipop that fell on the carpet" 😆😆 That is so true. It was one of those creepy looking beards that isn't filled out. He looks pretty awesome with all of that shaved off, if I am being honest. If he gets a nice faded haircut he will look, dare I say, handsome. He completely changed his appearance this way in a good way. If those tears were real, and I have a feeling they were fake, she is only crying because now she is getting fat and lazy and he is starting to look good. Funny how those tables turned. He really will be ditching her ass before long.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

I am laughing at this bitch in her most recent video saying how she never receives a mean comment on her Videos. Yeah agree does... She deletes them. 😆

Also, she bought a Mac Book Pro and it came in a box from China. That doesn't sound sketchy at all, does it? 😆 It is probably some refurbished piece of shit. And she says how she had the same laptop for years but her parents bought her one for Christmas a year ago. She doesn't know how tell the truth.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah didn’t her parents buy her a new one? I’m more shocked she actually bought it herself and didn’t ask for her birthday.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She has on her Instagram pictures of her when she was pregnant, and a pic of her mom saying how she was the only person there for her during her pregnancy. A dig at Patrick perhaps? Trouble in paradise already? Then she polled everyone to see if they wanted a video about her difficult pregnancy and she is "ready now to share it". I personally wonder how complicated her pregnancy was and if she didn't make up the whole thing about them thinking the baby would die. As far as what I have read about the syndrome Gigi has, they don't usually die in utero or anything. Not saying she didn't have complications, but I think the reason she has never shared the story is because there really is nothing to tell. They probably didn't believe know anything was wrong w the baby until she was born and she looked so... Odd.

I know I sound cynical but I just don't believe anything she says. I think she just wants clickbait.
MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

SouthernBella wrote:She has on her Instagram pictures of her when she was pregnant, and a pic of her mom saying how she was the only person there for her during her pregnancy. A dig at Patrick perhaps? Trouble in paradise already? Then she polled everyone to see if they wanted a video about her difficult pregnancy and she is "ready now to share it". I personally wonder how complicated her pregnancy was and if she didn't make up the whole thing about them thinking the baby would die. As far as what I have read about the syndrome Gigi has, they don't usually die in utero or anything. Not saying she didn't have complications, but I think the reason she has never shared the story is because there really is nothing to tell. They probably didn't believe know anything was wrong w the baby until she was born and she looked so... Odd.

I know I sound cynical but I just don't believe anything she says. I think she just wants clickbait.
Can you link her Instagram? I can't find it

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her Instagram is https://instagram.com/oliviaroseeee__?u ... wvx8nxntvi

Go to her stories to see what she posted
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I think she’s ready to share cause her views are low. I can believe she had a hard pregnancy because I feel like she would have shared the video a long time ago when she first started maybe. She could be dramatic and add in some extra details but I would hope she would not lie about something as extreme as that.
Claroqsi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Claroqsi »

Low views suddenly she’s “ ready “.
playinwitme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by playinwitme »

Claroqsi wrote:Low views suddenly she’s “ ready “.
When in reality she’s just boring. I seriously can’t get through any of her vlogs anymore.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

She's boring, rude and unfriendly. Can you imagine encountering this bitch in real life?
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

Why did Patdick shave his facial pubes??? My guess is a job at Chipotle since that’s all they ever eat.

Return to “A-H”