Nchollywood Part 7

jellybelly03
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nchollywood Part 7

Unread post by jellybelly03 »

I got in shit in a local group a few years ago because this girl who was scraping by to finish her GED suddenly decided because those classes were going so well she was going to be a psychiatrist. The girl lived with an abusive Bf and was trying to get out and then was homeless in her car. And everyone’s kissing her ass telling her all the steps to be a doctor and no ones being real with her. Exactly what drives me crazy about Allyshia. I have an honours B.Sc and I COULDN’T GET INTO MED SCHOOL. Like I’m already 10 steps ahead and know it’s not possible. Heck, my friend who went to university with me and has an amazing GPA and MCAT score could only get accepted in the US and not here in Canada. And same as Allyshia, a few months later the girl is back to working at some ride share service or something and CLEARLY isn’t going to be a doctor. I just had when people can’t be honest with themselves and realistic. (The girl in the situation and Allyshia had LD/MH problems too... as do I. It’s going to be 5 times harder for people like us to make it in med school :| )

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[/quote]

Don't feel so bad, she's 24 years old and still hasn't finished grade 12 (that she's been promising to finish the past 8 years) there's no way in hell she will ever get accepted into med school. She's already struggling enough finding a minimum wage job or seasonal job that will hire her. She will never get accepted into med school even if she did finish her grade 12. She's so delusional if she thinks she's ever going to get accepted into med school, this is the same girl who complains about writing a six paragraph essay.
ABMomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ABMomma »

I just think jelly forged the original screenshot to create the drama and posted that anonymous ‘confession’ pretending to be Allyshia when people started to become suspicious. You’ve gone back and forth on your story constantly whether the screenshot is edited or not when it apparently has come from your unnamed friend. I mean, c’mon, with allyshia obviously reading these forums and knowing that people see the PG Confessions page, then posting a blatantly obvious ‘confession’ to the whole scenario when she’s defending it everywhere else? I’m not trying to stick up for her in general but this whole situation is just a farce
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lol dying at the fact that she thinks she’s going to med school when she hasn’t even gotten her gr12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

There is no way in hell she's getting into med school. I know people with perfect GPA and honors. And they had to take the MCAT multiple times. And when they did pass, didn't get accepted.
Responsiblemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Responsiblemom »

PGLURK wrote:So I had dinner last night with a few mom friends who are also friends with Allyshia. Every single one of them figured she was behind it in some way. Apparently she has even mentioned him having ODD/ADHD in the past. I think the evidence is pointing towards it being fake but it sure is telling that even her supposed friends' gut reactions were that she was lying.

I don't have Facebook to verify, but it was pointed out to me that all the people commenting on her post are Internet (mostly antivax) friends and none are from IRL. Which is super sad but also says a lot about how people who actually know her feel about the situation.

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk

THIS. I totally believe the easiest explanation is the most likely. She can't even graduate high school, she ain't coming up with fake altered accounts with multiple name changes etc etc. She posted it to fake a hack for attention. I believe Jelly saw it because others on here saw it too. Also Ally conveniently let most of a day pass before being 'enraged' just so the fire could get a good burn going on it. "Why would I be so enraged if I did it?" Um, why are you sitting there stoking that fire all fucking day if you didn't?
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have a feeling this is about Allyshia.. constantly lying and wouldn't be surprised if she didn't ever have an interview at Sport Chek. And everyone knows her. And the quick Google search would show every reason not to hire her.. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201812 ... 03fad3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

We all called it that she wouldn't do med school. Looks like she wants to do social work now. If and when she ever finishes grade 12..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

That's a job where there are hundreds of applicants for every job, if there's even a job up for grabs. Good luck with that. Has she ever even had a job? I don't remember how old she is, but who takes 8-9 years to finish high school, then expects to do well in college?
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gypsophila wrote:That's a job where there are hundreds of applicants for every job, if there's even a job up for grabs. Good luck with that. Has she ever even had a job? I don't remember how old she is, but who takes 8-9 years to finish high school, then expects to do well in college?
There’s actually a shortage here. My friend grads this year from the program, and she’s had her pick of jobs.

PGLURK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PGLURK »

Curious if she means the BSW from the university or the Social Service Worker diploma from the college. The diploma is basically useless.

FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

PGLURK wrote:Curious if she means the BSW from the university or the Social Service Worker diploma from the college. The diploma is basically useless.

Very true.

We totally called her not going to med school Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

My eldest daughter was in that line of work and it was tough in all ways. Tough to get a job, tough to keep a job, tough to deal with the job. Also, all the jobs were contract only, no benefits, and required more experience than anyone could possibly have coming straight out of college. After working 4 years at a decent job, she got laid off without notice. She went back to school and is so happy not to be in that field any longer. Burn out happens fast. I doubt Allyshia could handle the stress.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

We have a huge shortage of social workers here. I have friends that are in the program or have completed the program that got job offers right after grad.
It is super stressful though she wouldn't be able to handle it. She can't even handle herself, nevermind trying to help someone through a stressful situation
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Guarantee she'll change her 'dream job' again before she even finishes her Gr 12. She wont even make it to a social work program before she'll be on a new trend with a new dream.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Spoink_12 wrote:We all called it that she wouldn't do med school. Looks like she wants to do social work now. If and when she ever finishes grade 12..
Only took an extra 7 years because she was too busy trying to create disabilities for herself and her son...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

Spoink_12 wrote:We have a huge shortage of social workers here. I have friends that are in the program or have completed the program that got job offers right after grad.
It is super stressful though she wouldn't be able to handle it. She can't even handle herself, nevermind trying to help someone through a stressful situation
She'd be mad that the attention isn't on her.

Client: so I suffered this trauma
Alyshia: well, I'm a mom to a SpeCiAl NeEdS child. *Begins to list his novel of made up symptoms*

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

jesswhytho wrote:Guarantee she'll change her 'dream job' again before she even finishes her Gr 12. She wont even make it to a social work program before she'll be on a new trend with a new dream.

Surprised she hadn't wanted to become an EMT since she loves them ambulance rides so much.

Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

thewordalive wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:11 am
jesswhytho wrote:Guarantee she'll change her 'dream job' again before she even finishes her Gr 12. She wont even make it to a social work program before she'll be on a new trend with a new dream.

Surprised she hadn't wanted to become an EMT since she loves them ambulance rides so much.

Don't give her ideas! Haha

Would I ever like to be a fly on the wall with her even trying to get basic first aid, never mind EMR level to get employed with BC Ambulance
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Yea, no thanks. I would not want her judgemental ass installing my carseats.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aurora85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aurora85 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Yea, no thanks. I would not want her judgemental ass installing my carseats.
I laughed so hard at this. I took the backseat comment to mean something else coming from miss teen mom x3 Image

Return to “nchollywood”