Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

earthwormjoe2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by earthwormjoe2 »

I was thinking the same thing. All these women she claims to “empower” probably can’t even afford her jewelry. She is the furthest thing from relatable IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

earthwormjoe2 wrote:I was thinking the same thing. All these women she claims to “empower” probably can’t even afford her jewelry. She is the furthest thing from relatable IMO

But maybe she thinks that if you use her dollar spot or dollar tree hacks you can afford it plus her Mrs meters stuff, plus anything else she promotes on her channel

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

Anyone notice that in her new video at the end when she says the date that her jewellery line comes out she clearly didn't edit it properly?
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 69b8d7.jpg[/IMG]

Honey, the date is not that hard.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 am Yeah, she is all about empowering women... whoops I meant SOME women... only those who are just like her or who praise her and kiss the ground she walks on. She is not about empowering ALL women, especially when you have a difference in opinion, morals, and/or way of life than her. She is a joke and anyone who buys that tacky piece of jewelry is also a joke. Does she not realize that a lot of the women she claims she wants to empower probably cant afford to spend 84$ on a tiny heart choker and $114 on a big heart necklace... both of which I've seen at places like Claire's, Forever 21, and payless for less than $20.

I mean really. The only person that chick wants to empower is herself. A woman who truly wants to empower women would be the opposite of tiffani. She claims to be real, but she only shows the "flaws" and "issues" she WANTS to show, and half the time it is a flaw or issue that isn't even that big of a deal or that most would not even see as a flaw or issue. She just does it to try to look relevant and get the compliments of "you'll get through it you're amazing" or "you're so inspiring for being real".... GAG... if she wants to be real, then keep all the negative comments that find their way into your social media, and empower women by showing how you can handle both praise AND criticism... Not calling hitting a delete button strength. That to me, looks weak AF. I'm not saying you have to respond to every hater and explain yourself to everyone, but you can absolutely not claim to be a strong empowering person who handles her own... but then be a person who then deletes and blocks every single person with a different opinion. It's just sad, honestly.
Yes to all of this. Her flaws and issues are only things that will get praise and compliments. She’s the queen of passive aggressive and it’s so immature.

I’m honestly curious to see how this jewelry launch goes. That price point (for what you’re getting) really shows how big her ego has gotten.

Come back down to planet earth Tiffani.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

yeahsureok wrote:
Judge_Moody wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:06 am Yeah, she is all about empowering women... whoops I meant SOME women... only those who are just like her or who praise her and kiss the ground she walks on. She is not about empowering ALL women, especially when you have a difference in opinion, morals, and/or way of life than her. She is a joke and anyone who buys that tacky piece of jewelry is also a joke. Does she not realize that a lot of the women she claims she wants to empower probably cant afford to spend 84$ on a tiny heart choker and $114 on a big heart necklace... both of which I've seen at places like Claire's, Forever 21, and payless for less than $20.

I mean really. The only person that chick wants to empower is herself. A woman who truly wants to empower women would be the opposite of tiffani. She claims to be real, but she only shows the "flaws" and "issues" she WANTS to show, and half the time it is a flaw or issue that isn't even that big of a deal or that most would not even see as a flaw or issue. She just does it to try to look relevant and get the compliments of "you'll get through it you're amazing" or "you're so inspiring for being real".... GAG... if she wants to be real, then keep all the negative comments that find their way into your social media, and empower women by showing how you can handle both praise AND criticism... Not calling hitting a delete button strength. That to me, looks weak AF. I'm not saying you have to respond to every hater and explain yourself to everyone, but you can absolutely not claim to be a strong empowering person who handles her own... but then be a person who then deletes and blocks every single person with a different opinion. It's just sad, honestly.
Yes to all of this. Her flaws and issues are only things that will get praise and compliments. She’s the queen of passive aggressive and it’s so immature.

I’m honestly curious to see how this jewelry launch goes. That price point (for what you’re getting) really shows how big her ego has gotten.

Come back down to planet earth Tiffani.
It honestly looks like costume jewelry. Does Aaryn even wear her jewelry line? After about a week of this, Tiffany won’t even be wearing her’s either. These gullible dumbasses who actually pay for that, I hope it turns their necks green.

Unread post by Guest »

Can she stfu about being post partum. You look like a street walker you ho

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Fair amount of people are calling her out because the necklaces are expensive. Like most “rose gold” pieces it’s definirey just sterling silver with a crappy coating that will rub off in no time. I can’t believe she would expect people to pay $100+ for that.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Lmao, true!
princessquinoa wrote:Can she stfu about being post partum. You look like a street walker you ho

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I don't think Aryn and Tiffani are friends anymore...as in the last few months.
I'm curious to what your convo with Aryn was about...?
girlandboymom wrote:
Pinkcakes0 wrote:Oh my gosh yes! People have noticed this. No post for her sister? Again it’s typical Tiffani. She lost it when bridesmaids didn’t “like” her posts on Facebook. The rules don’t apply to Tiffani. If you’re not kissing her butt then you’re jealous.
So, I had to go look at her IG. I've never followed her on there. I unsubscribed to her channel recently. Is there a way she knows that? She has my main IG blocked but I can see her from my other one that I rarely use. I've never even said a negative thing about her or to her. Aaryn got snotty with me in a DM recently. So, I blocked Aaryn. Maybe she told Tiffani. ??? That would make no sense. So weird and pathetic.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

kristieanne87 wrote:I don't think Aryn and Tiffani are friends anymore...as in the last few months.
I'm curious to what your convo with Aryn was about...?
girlandboymom wrote:
Pinkcakes0 wrote:Oh my gosh yes! People have noticed this. No post for her sister? Again it’s typical Tiffani. She lost it when bridesmaids didn’t “like” her posts on Facebook. The rules don’t apply to Tiffani. If you’re not kissing her butt then you’re jealous.
So, I had to go look at her IG. I've never followed her on there. I unsubscribed to her channel recently. Is there a way she knows that? She has my main IG blocked but I can see her from my other one that I rarely use. I've never even said a negative thing about her or to her. Aaryn got snotty with me in a DM recently. So, I blocked Aaryn. Maybe she told Tiffani. ??? That would make no sense. So weird and pathetic.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
Is her sister ok I haven’t watched in weeks! I can’t, I just see a liar Image and I can’t even.
geese315
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geese315 »

I don’t know how to post a picture but if you follow her insta story you’ll know what I’m talking about.. our dear friend tiffy goes out with her sister, posts a cute pic of the two of them together, AND STILL MANAGES TO MAKE IT ABOUT HER BREASFFEEDING! by captioning the picture #someoneneedstopump I assume because her boobs looked a little bigger?

Just let it go girlfriend. We get it. We got it. We are good. You breastfeed. WE HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I also noticed that! Imagine when the baby is born, I can already imagine Her sister talking about the baby and Tiffany just talking over saying “Ella this, Ella that” instead of giving her sister the moment to shine I really hope she doesn’t have another baby!

My SIL had her first baby 1 month before I had my first baby’s and she felt like she was the mommy pro and would talk over me about her baby and kept comparing the 2 babies until I broke down one day and told my husband and she never came over again.
geese315 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:52 am I don’t know how to post a picture but if you follow her insta story you’ll know what I’m talking about.. our dear friend tiffy goes out with her sister, posts a cute pic of the two of them together, AND STILL MANAGES TO MAKE IT ABOUT HER BREASFFEEDING! by captioning the picture #someoneneedstopump I assume because her boobs looked a little bigger?

Just let it go girlfriend. We get it. We got it. We are good. You breastfeed. WE HAVE BEEN MADE AWARE.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

Her post on Instagram has so many grammatical mistakes I couldn't get through it. She's such a moron.
Decororchid528 wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:17 pm Fair amount of people are calling her out because the necklaces are expensive. Like most “rose gold” pieces it’s definirey just sterling silver with a crappy coating that will rub off in no time. I can’t believe she would expect people to pay $100+ for that.
Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

Did anyone else catch that Myka dropped where they are headed this weekend??? The luxurious Poconos in Pennsylvania. 😂😂
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

Where do I can avoid it like the plague.

Lilyrose22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lilyrose22 »

After the weekend in the Poconos, the London trip may get cancelled.
You can be sure if these women make it to London, none of them will be speaking to "Sweet "Goals" Mom" Tiff after that one...can't wait to see this shit show unfold.
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Cam375 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:48 pm Girl is freaking nuts!! $120 for a damn cheap ass looking necklace. No thanks!
Is that seriously the price? I won’t do their swipe ups because I don’t want anything I buy on amazon it ever benefit them lol thats insane. Can’t wait to see the idiots who buy that cuz she will repost them all 🙄
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

Y’all I just realized she’s staying at a resort 30 minutes from my house.

Da. Fuq.

aconnors8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aconnors8 »

What a lame vacation. I can’t imagine she skies.. probably taking the kids to the indoor water park. How exciting 😩 her life and trips are so boring.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

aconnors8 wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:18 pm What a lame vacation. I can’t imagine she skies.. probably taking the kids to the indoor water park. How exciting 😩 her life and trips are so boring.
Oh I hope not. I know I’m being a total wet blanket but those indoor water parks are so gross. They’re fun but they’re a breeding ground for bacteria, especially during flu season. I have a girlfriend who’s son got really sick after a weekend spent at Kalahari and the doctor said that indoor water parks are basically the worst and parents should try and avoid them like the plague.

I’m not judging if anyone does go to them but just some food for thought.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”