The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by JLPC »

oldschoolmom39 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:56 pm So she told a lie to try and get out of trouble big damn deal all kids do it at some point and then they really made it about them. Nia with her over dramatic crying nonsense not giving a damn that they basically just humiliated their daughter on Youtube for the world to see meanwhile the son is ten times worse then she ever has been but gets babied and catered to even when he has his aggressive bratty outbursts. I feel sorry for that little girl and the fact that they basically used her to make themselves look like better parents.
"Caught Telling Lies"...so, how does this work? Do S&N say to each other "Symphony's about to lie to us, so let's set up the camera and sit her at the table and make a whole click bait-y thing about this! Views! Views! Views!" ????
Or maybe it's re-staged and rehearsed?
I don't know, but it's despicable. Using their children'and acting like they are so real and transparent; a fine example for parents everywhere.
You know darn well people at the school are going to see this.
Once again, poor Symphony.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

About the filming the neighbors thing.
Here's a thought: Stop filming the exterior of your house, dimwits!! Your address is going to be easy enough to find through a simple Google search. Don't make it easier for people to find out where you live!!! If you only film the inside of your house, you never have to film your neighbors.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Oh dear god. How are there blankets and rugs in that trailer that haven't been cleaned since they bought it. And why would Sam not even dust or wipe down surfaces on all of those days it rained and he complained about being bored. If that does not show his laziness, I don't know what will. The smell coming off that thing must be horrendous.

Nia had that fake, giddy personality turned up to 100% during that trip. That smile looked like it was hurting her face.

I think I remember Sam explaining the no drinking without Nia supervising before when he was in Vancouver. Putting all these rules in place is not going to stop Sam from "being tempted" again. He can't even be in the presence of another woman without her there. Craaaazy people.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Did you see? You Tube disabled comments on their videos with children in them!
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

If YouTube cracks down hard on family channels (which they might), how will they afford their new house? Sam might actually have to get a ~job~!!!!

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I heard that YouTube temporarily disabled comments and demonitized videos of content that include minors and are at risk of predatory comments or could potentially endanger minors. Say goodbye to all that money showing your kids in the bathtub/in their underwear/getting dressed/swimming/gymnastics. I guess it looks like they can at some point re-enable comments (possibly?) but it looks like anything that exploits minors will likely receive no or very limited ads. They are also encouraging people to flag videos that we consider to be exploiting minors as child abuse and they will be investigated. I don't know if they will stick to the stricter guidelines, but this could mean serious trouble for the Rader finances. I think it would be very easy for them to just show their kids fully clothed, but who knows with this family. I also think that all of their videos are exploiting their kids in some form since they did not and cannot agree to be filmed and Sam and Nia are clearly profiting off of their underage kids and forcing them into situations and confrontations to get a reaction out of them. It will be very interesting to see where this all goes.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

I cant believe with all the crap that just happened with YouTube cracking down on pedophilia, these two upload a video with a clip of Sam undressing Juliette. Are they really that stupid? Or is it that they just dont care for their children's safety?

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

usernamessuck wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm I cant believe with all the crap that just happened with YouTube cracking down on pedophilia, these two upload a video with a clip of Sam undressing Juliette. Are they really that stupid? Or is it that they just dont care for their children's safety?

I know! It almost seems like "hey, you tube...in your face". Are they TRYING to get cancelled??
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

JLPC wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:54 pm
usernamessuck wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:44 pm I cant believe with all the crap that just happened with YouTube cracking down on pedophilia, these two upload a video with a clip of Sam undressing Juliette. Are they really that stupid? Or is it that they just dont care for their children's safety?

I know! It almost seems like "hey, you tube...in your face". Are they TRYING to get cancelled??
YouTube asked their viewers to report videos like this and to report them as Child Abuse. I did my part.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Liz_444 wrote:
JLPC wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:54 pm

YouTube asked their viewers to report videos like this and to report them as Child Abuse. I did my part.
I did too as soon as I saw it.

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Several other family vloggers have commented on the disabled comments saying that while they are able to turn them back on, they are going to follow YouTube's recommendation to manually review each comment for the protection of their children. Of course Sam and Nia do no such thing and just enable the comments again. The children's safety isn't a priority when you have a new house to shop for :? .
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Funny watching these two, charity cheats, liars and morally corrupt idiots, teaching their kids morals.........................hahahahaha

The only saving grace, is that they are losing subs on the daily. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/samuel8955 Down 60% as of today, I predict they will go back to their old format soon.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another day. Another clip of Juliette in only a diaper. Another report to YouTube.

Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Wow, this loser has the audacity to talk to his kids about morals??? That's rich.

More naked kids in the video. They really think they are untouchable, don't they?
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

usernamessuck wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:22 pm Another day. Another clip of Juliette in only a diaper. Another report to YouTube.

I know. It's just friggin' disgusting, their attitudes about things like that. Their stubbornness trumps morals or what is safe for their children.

It really irritates me that they have this child, who is literally 2 months away from being 3, NOT EVEN A TODDLER anymore by definition then, who speaks in full sentences, interacts and participates in things with kids twice her age, can tell her Mom in no uncertain terms (well her terms) that she doesn't want to use the toilet and can be silent about "blow outs" as big as she is while sucking on a pacifier that is meant for a 1 to 6 month old. I know it's the parent's fault but it makes me just want to shake my screen. You can't make a child be a baby for your own amusement and to pretend they are legit, still a baby when they should be in pre K soon. I mean CRAP Bonnie...Sam and Nia..anyone else who is doing this...STOP!
analicec
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by analicec »

usernamessuck wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:39 pm About the filming the neighbors thing.
Here's a thought: Stop filming the exterior of your house, dimwits!! Your address is going to be easy enough to find through a simple Google search. Don't make it easier for people to find out where you live!!! If you only film the inside of your house, you never have to film your neighbors.

I remember one guy in a forum who discovered their adress on Google maps, just don't remember when, but at the time I checked, the blue house was there
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

The thing she saw in her parents marriage is that Bebo was the head of the household. She wants to change this in her marriage by making it very clear to friends and family that Sam is in charge of their household. Why does she have this opinion that woman are for some reason less valued than men? It makes me so angry. What is so wrong in her world that partners cannot be equal? It's like she is stuck in the 1950s. And by choice!

Notice Sam's point about conflict that had to do with what Nia was doing wrong instead of himself while Nia took all the blame. I think this says volumes about their relationship and how one-sided it is. I am fully convince she will stay married and miserable with him no matter what he will do to her.

Nia's grandpa is my absolute favourite! I have never seen him once acknowledge Sam. I remember the Christmas 2017 he was shooting Sam dirty looks and doesn't even say hello to him when he arrives. He understands our pain as viewers.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Wtf is that book nia is taking marriage advice from, how to be a doormat for dummies? So if Sam is being a dick but it doesn’t 1. Go against god 2. cause permanent harm to the marriage 3. Hurt other people 4. Hurt himself, then she’s not allowed to bring it up? Honestly this is how people compartmentalism negative emotions and don’t process their feelings and it makes me sad she doesn’t know better. I cannot believe any grown woman subscribes to this stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

9:30 in the Toddler's first crush vlog. Wtf?!
That's extremely disturbing. The way she jumped and looked as if she was going to cry. Whether or not she was just picking around, it was way too strange and I had to watch it twice. Symphony is almost 9. Can you believe that?
analicec
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by analicec »

mandy88 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:59 pm The thing she saw in her parents marriage is that Bebo was the head of the household. She wants to change this in her marriage by making it very clear to friends and family that Sam is in charge of their household. Why does she have this opinion that woman are for some reason less valued than men? It makes me so angry. What is so wrong in her world that partners cannot be equal? It's like she is stuck in the 1950s. And by choice!

Notice Sam's point about conflict that had to do with what Nia was doing wrong instead of himself while Nia took all the blame. I think this says volumes about their relationship and how one-sided it is. I am fully convince she will stay married and miserable with him no matter what he will do to her.

Nia's grandpa is my absolute favourite! I have never seen him once acknowledge Sam. I remember the Christmas 2017 he was shooting Sam dirty looks and doesn't even say hello to him when he arrives. He understands our pain as viewers.
When she said the thing about letting everybody know Sam wears the pants in the house, I just clicked out of the video and decided to not watch this 18th century family anymore

Return to “Sam and Nia”