Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

disney8
Informer
Informer

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by disney8 »

SO SO funny ppl are asking on Brianas insta what happened and why they aren’t in FL with the other YT moms. Well because Tiffani can’t get along with anyone obviously. Not to mention.. Poconos vs. Florida? Is that even a question? Florida is the best hands down. I don’t think tiff could afford FL or the Ritz Carlton where the other ladies are. Enjoy cold dreary PA.
brittsmom
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brittsmom »

disney8 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 am SO SO funny ppl are asking on Brianas insta what happened and why they aren’t in FL with the other YT moms. Well because Tiffani can’t get along with anyone obviously. Not to mention.. Poconos vs. Florida? Is that even a question? Florida is the best hands down. I don’t think tiff could afford FL or the Ritz Carlton where the other ladies are. Enjoy cold dreary PA.
I agree!! Their vacay doesnt look fun or relaxing at all!!! I would rather watch the vlog of all the girls in Florida. Def wont be watching tiff and bri. They are so boring. I also find it funny that none of the other girls mentioned Tiffs ugly jewlery line. lol
Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

brittsmom wrote:
disney8 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:25 am SO SO funny ppl are asking on Brianas insta what happened and why they aren’t in FL with the other YT moms. Well because Tiffani can’t get along with anyone obviously. Not to mention.. Poconos vs. Florida? Is that even a question? Florida is the best hands down. I don’t think tiff could afford FL or the Ritz Carlton where the other ladies are. Enjoy cold dreary PA.
I agree!! Their vacay doesnt look fun or relaxing at all!!! I would rather watch the vlog of all the girls in Florida. Def wont be watching tiff and bri. They are so boring. I also find it funny that none of the other girls mentioned Tiffs ugly jewlery line. lol
It’s miserable here right now and we have a winter storm warning starting tomorrow. It’s cold, dreary, snowy, damp and depressing. I would go to Florida in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UnbotheredAF »

Blankslate wrote:
brittsmom wrote:
It’s miserable here right now and we have a winter storm warning starting tomorrow. It’s cold, dreary, snowy, damp and depressing. I would go to Florida in a heartbeat.

I live about 20 minutes from Hawley, PA where they are staying and let me tell you Woodloch is very inexpensive, it is super cold, wet, dreary like she said! I have lived here over 20 yrs I dont understand why you would vacation here in the WINTER.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

I live about 20 minutes from Hawley, PA where they are staying and let me tell you Woodloch is very inexpensive, it is super cold, wet, dreary like she said! I have lived here over 20 yrs I dont understand why you would vacation here in the WINTER.

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Blankslate wrote:
brittsmom wrote:

UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Blankslate wrote:Y’all I just realized she’s staying at a resort 30 minutes from my house.

Da. Fuq.

SAME, Im from wayne county!

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

I ski and actually enjoy winter weather, so I would love a mountain resort type vacation, but the resort looks so trashy and gross! Reminds me of those bad 90’s timeshares! I can’t imagine driving from Ohio to spend the weekend at this dump, so it must be sponsored. They’re all using the “official” resort hashtags on IG. Tacky resort chooses the tackiest of spokespeople, so I can’t say I’m too surprised. Really hoping Tiffani and Myka have a blow out, I get the impression they don’t get along as well as Blackout Bri would prefer.

Blankslate
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blankslate »

geewhiz wrote:I ski and actually enjoy winter weather, so I would love a mountain resort type vacation, but the resort looks so trashy and gross! Reminds me of those bad 90’s timeshares! I can’t imagine driving from Ohio to spend the weekend at this dump, so it must be sponsored. They’re all using the “official” resort hashtags on IG. Tacky resort chooses the tackiest of spokespeople, so I can’t say I’m too surprised. Really hoping Tiffani and Myka have a blow out, I get the impression they don’t get along as well as Blackout Bri would prefer.

Actually I was there for my husbands company party. It’s a little dated but it’s not gross. They aren’t doing that resort any justice. The family that owns it is nice, their service was great and the food was good. Leave it to these morons to make a place look worse than it is

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

The weather in Florida isn't great this weekend either. I wouldn't want to be on either trip

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

So they're all on a date... Who is watching the children?

And Tiff we get it, you're obsessed with Chris. But there's no one on the dancefloor but him... It's a sign.

minniemickey23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minniemickey23 »

geewhiz wrote:I ski and actually enjoy winter weather, so I would love a mountain resort type vacation, but the resort looks so trashy and gross! Reminds me of those bad 90’s timeshares! I can’t imagine driving from Ohio to spend the weekend at this dump, so it must be sponsored. They’re all using the “official” resort hashtags on IG. Tacky resort chooses the tackiest of spokespeople, so I can’t say I’m too surprised. Really hoping Tiffani and Myka have a blow out, I get the impression they don’t get along as well as Blackout Bri would prefer.

I used to go to Woodloch with my family in the late 90s. I knew it was exactly that place when I saw their instastories cause it hasn’t changed at all. I wouldn’t go there now, 20 years later with it looking exactly the same!

Certainly wouldn’t drive 6-7 hours for it, either.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

NLB wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm So they're all on a date... Who is watching the children?

And Tiff we get it, you're obsessed with Chris. But there's no one on the dancefloor but him... It's a sign.

Maybe one of Mykas 30 kids are watching them?
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NLB »

yeahsureok wrote:
NLB wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:43 pm So they're all on a date... Who is watching the children?

I really hope not since her eldest is like 7?
That would be nine kids for her to watch. One of them being a baby...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Unread post by Guest »

NLB wrote:So they're all on a date... Who is watching the children?

His friends all used to dance like that .... Now he dances alone cause they have none Image

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

NLB wrote:
yeahsureok wrote:

Bri said they hired 2 babysitters for all the kids.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

NLB wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:27 am
yeahsureok wrote:

Lol I was joking
Kristieandrews6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kristieandrews6 »

lol all of her puppets on IG! “You look great” on her photoshopped pic! ...... ladies get a life and a hobby.. you all desperately need it.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

princessquinoa wrote:
NLB wrote:So they're all on a date... Who is watching the children?

His friends all used to dance like that .... Now he dances alone cause they have none Image

Hahahaha yesssss I was thinking the same thing. He stole all those moves from his friends.

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

yeahsureok wrote:
NLB wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:27 am
yeahsureok wrote: Maybe one of Mykas 30 kids are watching them?

Lol I was joking
If you watch Myka regularly, she has admitted to putting Kova in charge for hours while she and James have alone time. Unfortunately, I wouldn't put it past any of them to actually let her watch all the kids.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”