8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Baconsgirl

Re: 8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Candy for 100 days of school seems stupid and to me likely to bring rats to the school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

Is anyone else curious what Abby and Julie tested at for reading? Ruby was all proud of Russel going from end of kindergarten to 2nd grade but hasn’t mentioned Abby or Julie’s at all.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Baconsgirl wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:38 pm Candy for 100 days of school seems stupid and to me likely to bring rats to the school.

Can you blame the kid though? If I got lightheaded from not eating enough breakfast, I'd pick food too! If it were Julie, she probably would have thought to bring something more substantial, like 100 cookies. I bet the teacher banned food (based on the suggestions), but Russell intentionally ignored it because he was hungry....and Ruby is stupid
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ujvs_ wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:02 pm She couldn’t be bothered to go and get her own child off the dance floor during a dance competition but #mothersarepowerful ahahaha

I cannot wait for these kids to rebel
I hate to be a broken record, but it seemed to be planned vlog content.....again. If Ruby put the camera down to get her, the whole scene would have been ruined.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

Would someone be able to explain what the 100s thing is and why they have to bring 100 of something. As far as I’m aware it’s not a thing in the UK

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by endof »

She is a sadistic nasty psycho damaging her kids! But what freiked me out is her filming creepily from the window of her vehicle children in front of the school with no consent from their parents! Never mind driving that monster vehicle near them while holdiing the camera with the other,in the beginning of the vlog! Me thinks she needs to be reported to the police and school board! This behavior is disgusting!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

endof wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:37 pm She is a sadistic nasty psycho damaging her kids! But what freaked me out is her filming creepily from the window of her vehicle children in front of the school with no consent from their parents! Never mind driving that monster vehicle near them while holdiing the camera with the other,in the beginning of the vlog! Me thinks she needs to be reported to the police and school board! This behavior is disgusting!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

freebeegal wrote:Would someone be able to explain what the 100s thing is and why they have to bring 100 of something. As far as I’m aware it’s not a thing in the UK

I haven’t watched but I’m assuming it’s in relation to 100 school days. The kids have been in school for 100days so far, so it’s kind of a fun little thing to do.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

freebeegal wrote:Would someone be able to explain what the 100s thing is and why they have to bring 100 of something. As far as I’m aware it’s not a thing in the UK

I had never heard of it either until my daughter started watching vloggers. It wasn't a thing when my kids were in school...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:23 pm

I had never heard of it either until my daughter started watching vloggers. It wasn't a thing when my kids were in school...

I just assumed it was a project to teach kids about counting/volume/estimation/etc....which is why I thought Ruby ragging on Julie for bringing rice was especially idiotic. Most 6 yr olds wouldn't guess 100 grains of rice took up so little space. Who knows, maybe Ruby is right and it is about bringing the best "treat"?
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

8 Passengers: Controlling Mothers aren’t powerful. Part #10

Unread post by Elah_w »

lmmomSD wrote:

It wasn’t a thing when I was in school either (I’m 26). I see a lot of people post their kids dressing up as stereotypical old people for the 100th day of school too. I wonder when it became such a thing lol. I don’t think anyone ever even mentioned when it was the 100th day when I was a kid, we really just cared when it was the last day Image

This vlog sounds horrendous but I haven’t watched yet. I don’t know how ruby manages to get more horrendous with every vlog.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Elah_w wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

It wasn’t a thing when I was in school either (I’m 26). I see a lot of people post their kids dressing up as stereotypical old people for the 100th day of school too. I wonder when it became such a thing lol. I don’t think anyone ever even mentioned when it was the 100th day when I was a kid, we really just cared when it was the last day Image

This vlog sounds horrendous but I haven’t watched yet. I don’t know how ruby manages to get more horrendous with every vlog.

It wasn't a thing with us for all the grades but the seniors would have some festivities around this time, because it were the last 100 days of there high school career. The other grades however were not involved so it was a one in a lifetime thing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

petey_patches
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petey_patches »

lmmomSD wrote:

I’m a teacher and it’s the 100th day today. We will do some extra counting but that’s about it.

cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

I don't frequent this thread as much as some others. But I just wondered if there's a thread topic regarding Shari? I mean, she's 16 now which means she's officially allowed to date Brevin. How long before she marries and has children? Weren't her aunts married young?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cocogogo wrote:I don't frequent this thread as much as some others. But I just wondered if there's a thread topic regarding Shari? I mean, she's 16 now which means she's officially allowed to date Brevin. How long before she marries and has children? Weren't her aunts married young?
And her mom. They were all married within a year of graduating high school, weren't they?

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

cocogogo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:17 am I don't frequent this thread as much as some others. But I just wondered if there's a thread topic regarding Shari? I mean, she's 16 now which means she's officially allowed to date Brevin. How long before she marries and has children? Weren't her aunts married young?
Shari doesn't strike me as a particularly warm or baby-oriented young lady. That's pretty normal at sixteen, but maybe also because her deadbeat mom forced her to raise her younger siblings at such a young age.
Tmmymcdaniel12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tmmymcdaniel12345 »

Z3phyr wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:38 am
cocogogo wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:17 am I don't frequent this thread as much as some others. But I just wondered if there's a thread topic regarding Shari? I mean, she's 16 now which means she's officially allowed to date Brevin. How long before she marries and has children? Weren't her aunts married young?
Shari doesn't strike me as a particularly warm or baby-oriented young lady. That's pretty normal at sixteen, but maybe also because her deadbeat mom forced her to raise her younger siblings at such a young age.
The sad thing is she going get force to have alot of kids.I hope when she is 18 I hope she distance herself from her parents.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

lmmomSD wrote:
cocogogo wrote:I don't frequent this thread as much as some others. But I just wondered if there's a thread topic regarding Shari? I mean, she's 16 now which means she's officially allowed to date Brevin. How long before she marries and has children? Weren't her aunts married young?
And her mom. They were all married within a year of graduating high school, weren't they?

i’m pretty sure Ellie and Jared were engaged in high school and married just after Ellie graduated

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Did you know Brevins family vlogs too???

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

^ Nope. - Do you have the channel name? - Thanks.

Return to “8 Passengers”