KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

canvasveggie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: KK- Narcissist, Loser & Photoshop abuser | KKandBabyJ | Part 53

Unread post by canvasveggie »

But we called it y’all... we knew kraken would be getting a new car because Taylor just got her Mercedes and she can not let anyone have anything better than her!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Batman1994 »

canvasveggie wrote:But we called it y’all... we knew kraken would be getting a new car because Taylor just got her Mercedes and she can not let anyone have anything better than her!!!

But sorry a Benz >>>> Audi.

Taylor’s still better

rorow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rorow »

Kevin and koala's lifestyle is so cringey

Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

She needs a “cool car” for her new non mom vlogs guys.. a Tahoe with car seats does not scream “cool enough for the vlog squad!”

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

canvasveggie wrote:But we called it y’all... we knew kraken would be getting a new car because Taylor just got her Mercedes and she can not let anyone have anything better than her!!!

Pic please? Don't feel like watching their boring vlogs. Or tell me is it a sedan or sports car? Thought she wanted a G Wagon at some point.. Or was it a Tesla yesterday or whatever is trendy tomorrow.. Sigh

BTW I must thank all you badasses on YTMD as you give us a condensed reading into their lives. I've totally lost interests in their vlogs as they slowly sneak out of the family brand and then dump more parental responsibilities on Nonnie. Also anyone notice how much Nonnie has aged since she moved in with them. Seems so many moons since those family/friends dinners she used to comfortably host in her own home/space. Do her friends even come over anymore? What a horrible trade off for "free" accommodation, and losing some of her freedom and independence as she serves Kernal. Haven't they also left the wedding planning to Nonnie as Keren spends more and more time on her phone taking selfies and editing pix thinking she's fooling everyone with her Instagram posts of her fantasy life. Quickly forgetting she's a mum and needs to raise her 3 kids.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Chichi on Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alikruz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alikruz »

How do you know?

Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

Does Sutton’s eye go inward and is that normal?

arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

chloe6124 wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
Rottiemom wrote: [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e5c25c.jpg[/IMG]

This is an Audi s5 keyfob. Which comes with a red leather interior like the insta story she deleted a little while back. Looks pretty similar.

I can’t wait until they go broke one day and have fucked everything up
They eventually will unless they have put money into investment accounts. I really don’t think they are that smart but who knows. They will be broke youtubers and their celebrity friends will want nothing to do with them. I really hope it’s true their house is paid off. At least the kids won’t lose the roof over their head. I would laugh if Khoa is actually leasing that GTR. I have a hard time thinking they could buy those cars and pay the house off with the money they spend.

I highly doubt khoa paid for his gtr with cash..... who cares if he leased it or financed it whatever. That’s what most people do lol

Faith06
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Faith06 »

arizona87 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote: I can’t wait until they go broke one day and have fucked everything up
They eventually will unless they have put money into investment accounts. I really don’t think they are that smart but who knows. They will be broke youtubers and their celebrity friends will want nothing to do with them. I really hope it’s true their house is paid off. At least the kids won’t lose the roof over their head. I would laugh if Khoa is actually leasing that GTR. I have a hard time thinking they could buy those cars and pay the house off with the money they spend.

I highly doubt khoa paid for his gtr with cash..... who cares if he leased it or financed it whatever. That’s what most people do lol

I believe it’s just the way they act like they can just continue spending money so careless nobody said there was anything wrong with leasing they just try way to hard to be relevant

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Here’s the new thread everyone!!! ImageImageImage

KK-Google Quotes, Sponsorship Notes$$ | KKandBabyJ | Part 54
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by canvasveggie »

Chichi wrote:

Pic please? Don't feel like watching their boring vlogs. Or tell me is it a sedan or sports car? Thought she wanted a G Wagon at some point.. Or was it a Tesla yesterday or whatever is trendy tomorrow.. Sigh

BTW I must thank all you badasses on YTMD as you give us a condensed reading into their lives. I've totally lost interests in their vlogs as they slowly sneak out of the family brand and then dump more parental responsibilities on Nonnie. Also anyone notice how much Nonnie has aged since she moved in with them. Seems so many moons since those family/friends dinners she used to comfortably host in her own home/space. Do her friends even come over anymore? What a horrible trade off for "free" accommodation, and losing some of her freedom and independence as she serves Kernal. Haven't they also left the wedding planning to Nonnie as Keren spends more and more time on her phone taking selfies and editing pix thinking she's fooling everyone with her Instagram posts of her fantasy life. Quickly forgetting she's a mum and needs to raise her 3 kids.

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4d970e.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 24d80c.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 1be37d.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... aba573.jpg[/IMG] hopefully these all posted but these are Rottiemoms screen shots!! I can’t watch their vlogs anymore either lol I rely on ytmd

2494Xx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 2494Xx »

SassySister wrote:Second Jackson standing on the bouncer Sutton was in and not knowing any of the words to the ABCs just making the same sound of the tune was so sad.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If it were Landon standing on the bouncer instead of Jackson, Keren and Khoa would’ve thrown a fit and complained about how Landon is always misbehaving, yet when Jackson does it, it is “cute” and vlog-worthy content Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”